Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Control, Part 2

"I felt I couldnt stop myself"

12
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I was exhausted and lay on my stomach across my bed. I was disgusted with myself that I ate my cum I dripped on the floor. Seriously, why the hell did I do that? I know she has control of my cage but I didn't have to go that far. My timer on my cage turns off tomorrow, so I could always force emergency control and get out. I waited till the next day and all will be normal again. it was two days later when I received a horribly sad text.

Goddess had texted saying that she was up all night crying and she felt hurt. I am a soft and caring guy and I wanted to help. She saw that I had taken my electronic key back, controlling the cage. I removed the cage and showered and cleaned up. we spoke for about an hour and I was feeling like crap, so I offered to give her the key again. She didn't believe that I liked her. She told me she loves me and would never hurt her pet. I quickly logged onto the site and found her profile number and sent her a request to take my key.

After a while she responded, telling me she never received it. I tried again and waited for her. She responded by asking why I didn't trust her and why I wouldn't send the key to her. I was nervous and upset that the system was not working. She was upset and crying and said she didn't want to talk anymore. I was apologizing after apology just to not hurt her. I assured her I was sending her the request. She told me keyholders have the ability to request control also. I pleaded with her to please send the request I will accept it and she can have unlock/lock ability again.

It was about twenty minutes later when she texted. She told me I should have the request in my profile. I opened the app and looked in my messages and I had one from her. I was a little nerve rack and disoriented when I opened the link and hit accept. It read that I was elected to give master control of the device (#34782) to Goddess Sophie. I texted her back and she replied that she would be right back. When she came back, she asked me to video me locking the cage back on my cock. I got the cage and I put the ring on and had just locked it when a notification appeared.

I sent the video but waited to read the notification. She was so happy and super nice and sexy on the phone. She told me that she decided to go out with some girlfriends and she would text later. I was cooking dinner when I decided to look at my notifications. It was from the app. tech support. It mentioned that I gave my device to another user and hoped I enjoyed the app. Strange message but I am going to eat dinner and get some sleep or watch a movie.

I was about halfway into my movie when my Facetime rang. It was Goddess Sophia and she was dancing with three of her beautiful girlfriends. They all waved at the phone saying, "Hello Beta," and Goddess Sophia was looking so hot. She wore knee-high black boots with a black leather skirt. her top looked like a bright pink bra. They were at a club in South Beach having fun. Just before sleep she texted and told me her friends liked her obedient pet. She then said it wasn't in my choice anymore and we would play tomorrow.

She also sent me an order form for an electric blue, vinyl dress. She told me for the hurt feelings I caused, I need to buy this for her. She said that I shouldn't make her mad. I purchased the dress and it was on its way. She thanked me later when she got the confirmation email.

I was at the store picking up some groceries. While going up and down the isles I noticed a very attractive Asian gal. Every time we passed each other we smiled. Standing in line I noticed she was behind me getting ready to pay. She commented about the few things I was getting and how could I feed a family. I responded by telling her I was single and lived alone. That was more information than I needed to say. Out in the parking lot, I found she parked next to me and we chatted by our cars. After some friendly talk and then she purposed that maybe instead of us eating alone we get together sometime.

We exchanged numbers. My cock was straining to get out and the pain was causing me to shift and move a lot. I was surprised she didn't think I was weird. Now in my car, Katherine was on my mind. She was from Thailand and very attractive. I realized that I can't go out on a date with her, my cock is caged and owned by Goddess Sophie. I convinced myself that she wouldn't call and I wouldn't need to worry.

I left work early the next day I was so excited for this evening. Just as I arrived home, Goddess texted and told me to strip and lay on my bed. Thirty minutes had gone by when she texted. I was to set my phone to take pictures of myself standing naked while my cock was tucked between my legs. This is a funny command and I felt so silly doing it. I sent the pictures to her and about two hours later She asked me if I lived near a lingerie shop. Victoria's was 10 minutes away. She told me to go there to buy some lingerie and Facetime her when I arrive.

I drove down to the store and called her. She had me move the phone around so she could see the different styles. I was told to go to an area that had signature rhinestone bras and pantie sets. She liked the Red color and asked me to find a size. The sales girl approached and asked if I needed help. From the phone, Goddess Sophia asked for a size that would fit me. I was so embarrassed when the girl just smiled at me. What the hell! why does it need to be my size? The girl handed me a bra with a thong to match.

My was heart racing and I was in a panic. Sophia told me to try them on, or it will be a long time before I get unlocked. In the dressing room, I resisted while she kept commanding me to follow her orders. Other people in the dressing rooms could hear the conversation. I was so embarrassed but finally surrendered. I stood in the dressing room with a bright red bra and thong on. She saw me through the camera and was pleased. I was instructed to buy them and take them home.

I was so fucking mad at what I just got myself into. I swear every woman was looking at me as I made my purchase and left the store. I think I must have driven like a crazy person home. Got home and threw the bag in the closet while swearing up a storm. I chose to log onto my bank account and see the purchase of the dress. It would just feed my anger. There I saw the invoice for three hundred and eighty-seven dollars. I was so angry at this point and had only myself to blame.

That night I received a video text of Goddess's pussy and her fingering herself. Beautifully shaved and so erotic. I was not mad anymore and very turned on after watching. I strained inside my cage. The pain was becoming euphoric the more I strained. I very quickly have become weak and impressionable.

It had been three days since the last contact. I watched the video a lot, but locked in my cage and unable to do anything about it. Goddess Sophia asked me how frustrated I was and if I was sorry for getting mad. I had kind of forgotten about it. She asked if I would be willing to buy a toy so when we are playing it could be used. I saw a price on a mystery item and so I agreed I would buy it. I was excited thinking about seeing her play with a toy. We texted over the next few days, it was more or less to get to know each other better.

I learned to never ask to be unlocked, or she would get mad. Goddess gets mad and it will add time before I am unlocked. I had reached a point where I needed to be unlocked so I could stroke my cock to release a huge load. That Friday I thought it was going to happen. I was in my office working on reports due before the end of the day. My phone extension rang so I answered expecting a coworker. The voice said hello, it was Goddess Sophia.

My first thought was how did you get my work number? She told me that she listened to what I said about work and then one of my pictures had location services on them. She then figured out where I work and she called the main phone line and got transferred. I would never tell her where I worked but it's too late now. Once I was over the shock, she ordered me to open my pants, and take a picture of my caged cock. Play with my caged cock till I was in pain straining.

RileyThompsom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RileyThompsom

I work in a closed room and so I was able to follow her command. She then ordered me to say repeatedly, "This little clitty belongs to Goddess Sophia." I whispered it into the phone and she wanted it louder, and again louder, and louder till I almost yelled it. I was in pain straining in my confinement. She said if I was good I would get to cum that night. I was so excited and relieved that the build-up would end. She told me I had a package arriving and I would open it while we were on the phone.

I arrived home about six o'clock and Amazon had already arrived. It was a box about inches wide and ten to eleven inches long. I threw it on my bed and took a shower. I got out and was drying myself off when I read her text telling me to drink two beers. That was weird text but I complied. It was about an hour later when my Facetime rang. Goddess Sophia told me we are going to have a long task tonight and that I couldn't have any plans that evening. It started with me shot-gunning two beers.

I had no plans so I began to open the box with goddess watching. I reached inside and grabbed the contents pulling it out. what the hell, it was a dildo. A ten-inch flesh-like suction cup dildo. She said that was my toy and I would learn to love it. I have been worked up all day at work, waiting to release a lot of built-up tension. I told Sophia that I didn't think the dildo was going to help me release my built-up tension. She reassured me I was going to feel great after tonight's training.

We began a video call. I am told to get dressed, so started to get my clothes from the drawer. No, I am to get the lingerie we got the night prior and put it on. My heart sank and my enthusiasm drained away. I walked into the closet grabbing the bag. I poured the items out on my bed and just stood there. Goddess Sophia ordered me again to get dressed and hurry up. It is not easy to put on a bra and thong. The thong was riding up my ass crack making me wiggle a bit.

I stood there while Sophia looked at me to see if I measured up to her expectations. Once she said I looked good, I was to put the phone down to where she could see me without being held. Then I was to walk forward and back like I was strutting. She had me dance a little as she watched me. Then I was told to hold the dildo in my hand and dance sexy with it. I swung it around and rubbed it on my body. I even had it in my mouth and my tongue on it.

I was allowed to stop. Goddess told me to get a glass of milk. I was not thirsty, just having drank two beers. I felt a strong buzz coming on and was pretty relaxed. Then I was told to stick the dildo to my tile floor and kneel by it. Goddess wanted me to stroke the dildo while pouring milk on my caged cock and rubbing my balls. The beers were kicking in now because I was getting a rhythm.

Goddess wanted me to kneel down with my tongue out while I was pouring the milk over the dildo stuck to the floor. Then she says lick it. I took my tongue at the base of the toy and ran my tongue up as I was pouring milk on it. I was getting a little dizzy from downing the beers. I told Goddess I need to raise my head while sitting up. She granted my request, so I stood next to the dildo. A few minutes later I found myself pretty buzzed and laughing. Goddess asked me if I could squat over the dildo.

I was really buzzed and was having a balance problem. The idea of being closer to the floor was a good one. The thong I was wearing was pushed up and to the side of my cage. Goddess told me to smile and even scream while I bounced up and down. The floor had milk all over it and it was slippery. Just as things seemed to escalate so fast, it changed to slow motion.

My feet slipped on the spilled milk and I went down. It all happened so fast but seemed like slow motion. My ass hit the floor while my feet were in front of me. As I caught my bearings to understand my position, I felt it. The pain started as a twinge and became excruciating. I could not breathe, speak or move. I heard Goddess laughing at me and what happened. When I fell, I landed on the dildo. It was shoved with an incredible force into my hole. I just wanted to scream but the pain caught my breath.

Goddess was talking through the phone. She told me her pet wasn't a virgin anymore. It was a few minutes before I was able to speak. I never moved due to the pain. It started to ease a bit but I still would not move. Goddess told me to try to slowly raise up off the dildo. The pain increased as I rose, so I stopped. I couldn't get it out, but Goddess was going to help. She said there was a need for lubrication and it would slide out. I was going to get through this with her help.

Luckily I was next to my cabinet and could reach inside. I had a bottle of lube that I grabbed so to help me. Goddess told me to pour some on my hand and reach down and spread it all over what I could reach. Then she told me to pour it on my cock and down my ass so it would drip on the dildo. I started pouring and I could feel it make its way to the huge rubber shaft tearing me in half.

Goddess instructed me to slowly pull up a little and go down and do this many times to get the lube inside me where it needs to slide better. I began and was doing this for a while and then I was told to try to raise high but not too much because it would hurt. The more I raised and lowered myself the easier it became. I found myself talking comfortably with Goddess Sophia.

We had been speaking for a while when she changed the subject. She asked if I had been able to raise up completely and remove it. I awkwardly found myself slowly pumping, or riding the dildo. Goddess broke into loud laughter when I told her. Goddess tells me I have learned to ride a dildo with my pussy and I would crave it constantly now. My caged cock was hard and straining in the cage. I just kept riding the dildo stuck to the floor and got into a euphoric rhythm.

There I am, kneeling on the floor in a red bra, panties, and makeup riding a dildo stuck to the floor. I found myself going faster and harder with each minute. Then suddenly I shoot my cum all over and it's spraying on me the walls and cabinet. I am flailing around and can't control it.

Once the euphoria settled and I collapsed falling forward, the dildo dislodged. Goddess was still laughing and calling me a little sissy bitch. I lay there recovering and my hole was gaping and numb from the onslaught it just received. Goddess Sophia was telling me how I need to get used to a cock pounding my hole, that it was just the beginning. Goddess tells me my name is now sissy Alexis and I will answer to it at all times. I had one more task to finish the evening. I had to write on paper, " I sissy Alexis am the property of Goddess Sophia." I had to hold it to my chest all dressed and send a picture to confirm.

Later, after I had cleaned up and sent her my picture, I lay on the bed curled up. I was in the fetal position and my ass and cock had a buzzing sensation that is hard to describe. I was so exhausted feeling like I could not move. I received my last text and all it said was she would be in touch. I woke the next day realizing I slept for ten hours. I was sore and tired and would spend the day recovering from the events prior.

Published 
Written by snowboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments