Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rewarded

"Daddy thanks me for being a good girl"

11
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Being submissive has never been a chore or a burden for me. I have always found that pleasing other people comes naturally to me and I do find it satisfying. This is probably what led me into the submissive lifestyle and I don’t mind that one bit. Having a dom to continually please and serve brings me joy and helps me relax from the stresses of my own life. Pleasing Jack was what I looked forward to most every evening, even if it wasn’t sexual. I always looked forward to his rewarding smiles and being told “Good girl”. 

Since I had the day off, I cleaned every inch of our apartment and was very satisfied with my work. It’s the little things like all the laundry being done and dinner cooked that make relationships work and leave time for the real fun. As I finished up cooking dinner, I heard Jack’s car pull into the driveway and went to open the front door to greet him. 

“Hey, babygirl,” he smiled, pulling me into a big bear hug, “it smells amazing; did you cook?” 

“Dinner is just about finished cooking. I tried that new recipe I showed you the other day,” I replied kissing up and down his neck. 

He set me back down from his tight hug, and looked around, noticing I had spent the day deep-cleaning.

“Dinner ready for me and the whole place spotless; I suppose I’ll keep you around,” he said with a wink and a grin at me. 

“You know that making you happy makes me happy,” I told him rubbing his chest. 

“And you know that I love making sure my babygirl knows exactly how much I appreciate it,” he replied, kissing my forehead, and walked into the kitchen. 

Jack turned off the oven and set aside our dinner, then walked towards our bedroom, saying, “Come.” 

I listened and quickly followed him as he led me to the bedroom. He took off his shirt, tossing it to the floor and pulled me into him tightly, crushing his lips against mine. I let his tongue explore my mouth as my hands wandered his body and tangled into his soft hair. His hands slipped under my shirt and removed it from my body. He then spun me around so my back was to him and pushed me down over the edge of the bed. Moving my hair away from it, he began kissing the back of my neck as he leaned over me. I moaned feeling his lips against my skin which was burning with desire, and his body over mine, trapping me against the mattress. He then worked my jeans and panties down over my hips and pulled them off me. 

“Would my little girl like to be rewarded for being so good?” He asked as his lips brushed against my ear. 

“Yes, sir, please, I love your rewards,” I moaned, grinding my naked ass back against him. 

He stood up and lifted me onto the bed, instructing me to get onto my hands and knees and hold still there. He went to the dresser and came back with my restraints. He first brushed my hair back once more, fastening a collar tightly around my neck. Next, he cuffed both my wrists together behind my back and attached them to the collar from the back of my neck. I then felt cool metal and realized he was attaching my ankles to a spreader bar, keeping my knees wide apart and my ass high in the air. Without my hands to support me anymore, I rested my face against the bed, ass spread in the air for him to enjoy. 

I heard the clicks of his camera shutter and smiled, knowing I would enjoy masturbating to more of his pictures of us later if he allowed me to. Jack climbed onto the bed behind me and I felt cool liquid drip into the crevice of my ass and down around my tight hole. He massaged the lube around and pushed a single finger inside me as I moaned his name and relaxed. 

He continued fingering my ass as he stroked his cock with more lube in his other hand. He removed his finger and I felt him place the tip of his member at my entrance. Slowly he pushed himself inside me, letting me relax and adjust around him. My breathing became heavier as he pushed further into me, and I let out a sigh of relief and pleasure as I felt his balls resting against my pussy once he was fully inserted. 

katerineleon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katerineleon

Jack moaned as he slowly pulled back out of me up to the head of his cock, then pushed all the way back in. He knew anal wasn’t my favorite but he always knew how to make it pleasurable for me no matter what. He also knew it makes me feel slutty which made my pussy soaking wet. He stroked in and out of me a few more times before pushing me down from my knees, flat onto my stomach on the bed. This was my favorite way to be taken, and with my limbs tied and a collar around my neck, I loved being so helpless as he began to fuck my ass harder. 

“You’re fucking perfect,” Jack moaned into my ear, “I love that tight slutty ass.” 

I moaned into the mattress and he sat back on his knees, pulling out of me to reach for something. He lifted my hips up briefly to place my vibrator under me and positioned it against my clit. He flicked on the power and the sudden vibrations made me gasp and my body jerked forward. He chuckled, pleased at the effect the vibrator always had on me, and positioned his cock back between my ass cheeks. This time he entered me while I was pressed into the mattress, my clit pinned against the wand, making me scream as his cock entered me completely in one push. 

“You like daddy’s cock in your ass, baby?” Jack asked, panting as he sped up his thrusts into me. 

All I could do was moan into the mattress and grind my clit against the vibrations with each thrust of his cock into me. The mix of pleasure and pain of my stretched asshole combined with the throbbing ache in my clit was overwhelming and he knew I would cum soon. 

He laid his body on top of mine, cock buried deep in my ass and reached under me to press the vibrator even harder against me. His other hand wrapped around my throat, lifting my head up from the mattress. 

“I asked if you like that, little girl,” Jack said, as his hand tightened on my throat.

“Yes, daddy!” I choked out under his grip and he rammed his cock into me harder. 

He sped up his thrusts and soon the entire bed was shaking from him slamming himself into my abused hole over and over, harder and harder. 

“Does my princess need to cum?” he growled.

“Please, daddy, please...I need to cum!” I gasped feeling the heat in my pussy burn hotter and my muscles clench on the edge. 

“Are you gonna be a good girl and take my cum in your ass?” he growled again grabbing my hair tightly in his fist. 

“Yes, I need your cum inside me, daddy; please fill my slutty ass,” I begged him feeling my orgasm on the brink of washing over me. 

“Then cum for me, little girl, cum all over the fucking bed, scream for daddy!” he demanded and I let myself lose all control. 

My throbbing clit ached and pulsed with each wave crashing over me as my pussy spasmed, pinned between the vibrator and Jack’s body against mine. I screamed into the bed as his hand wrapped back around my throat, sending new waves of pleasure coursing through me. He held my body tightly underneath him and grunting loudly pumped his cock into me roughly a few more times. I felt his hot cum shoot inside my ass and pushed myself back against him as much as I could, loving our connection. His cock stopped pulsing, and he slowly slipped his softening member out of my sore asshole and continued to lie on top of me. He stroked the side of my face, kissing the back of my neck.

“Thank you, daddy,” I sighed happily, nuzzling against his lips. 

“No, thank you, babygirl,” he said to me with another kiss. 

 

Published 
Written by kyra1284
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments