Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stay the Course Part 6: Meeting Master John and the cabbie ...

"Taatiana finally meets Master John face to face ... eventually!"

6
5 Comments 5
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Stay the Course Part 6: Meeting Master John.

Please read the previous chapters, it helps with the story line. I hope that you enjoy.

I walked into the terminal and scanned the area. I couldn’t see Master John anywhere. I moved myself into a corner and put my bags down. I had my carry on bag top of my case that I had collected from the baggage area. I decided to find my phone and send my ‘task’ pictures to my Master while I waited for Master John.

I remembered Master John had told me he wanted my panties when he arrived. I quickly looked around the area to see if anyone was looking, then slipped my panties off and put them in my coat pocket.

I bent over to get my phone out of my carry on. I could feel him standing behind me. He leaned over me and whispered in my ear.

"Have you got something for me slut?" he asked.

My pussy got wet when I heard his voice. I felt his hand touch mine and I shivered. I slipped my hand into my pocket and took out my thong and pressed it into his hand. I heard him take a deep breath smelling it and putting it in his pocket.

"That’s my good slut." He purred in my ear.

He pressed against me I could feel his hard cock on my arse. His hand opened my coat at the split in the back and he moved my skirt up. I felt him caress my arse cheeks, and spread them. He released his cock from his jeans and pressed the head on to my arse hole.

“I hope you have put that lube in your arse my slut, because my cock is going in there right now!”

With one thrust he was inside me … all of him! Master Johns hard cock is no less than 10 inches long and has at least a four and a half inch girth!

I groaned as he withdrew and thrust again. We had both been waiting for a long time for this connection and finally he was inside me. He continued thrusting hard into my arse and talking to me as he did it.

“Do you love that you’re being fucked in the arse in the terminal of the Toronto International?”

“Yes Master John, I love it!”

“Do you love that you’re going to be MY slut for the next week?”

“Mmmmmmm, Yes Master John, I love it.” I gasped panting from his thrusts.

“Do you know that we will be fucking where ever and WHENEVER I want it slut?”

“Oh GOD! Yes Master John, I know that.”

“Do you know your Master has given you to ME, to use as I want slut?”

“Yes Master John, My Master told me before I left.”

“That means I can discipline you, as I wish slut!”

“Yes Master John (oooooooooo god!) I want you to discipline me.”

“Ask for my cum in your arse slut!” he growled in my ear.

“Please Master John, can you give your slut the honour of cumming in your sluts arse, pleeeaaaasseee!”

“Beg your Master slut!”

“I’m begging you Master John, your slut needs your cum in her arse. It will complete your slut to have your cum in your slut’s dirty arse after you have finished fucking it Master John.”

“Arrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhh!”

I felt him swell in my arse; he thrust and held himself there. His hot cum shooting spurt after spurt into my arse I moaned and panted.

“Give me your plug slut!”

I passed him my butt plug; he withdrew his cock and plugged my arse hole with it so his cum didn’t all drip out.

“Thank your Master now slut!”

“Thank you Master John for giving me your cum in your sluts arse.”

He put his cock back into his jeans and stood me up. I turned and looked at him; with a huge smile on his face he bent over and kissed me hard on the mouth. His kiss turned into passion and I returned the passion as our tongues played with each other. I wasn’t long before we realised we needed air.

“Welcome to Toronto my slut. How was your trip?” He held me in his arms looking at me and grinning.

I laughed, “You wouldn’t believe it if I told you.” I said.

“We you have a week to tell me don’t you my slut.” He grinned. He knew My Master had set me tasks on the way.

“I need to send these pictures to Master before we go anywhere Master John, is that ok? I asked him.

“Of course, let’s sit and you can do that.” He said laughing. He knew that it would be very uncomfortable if I sat right then with the plug in my arse and all that cum and lube.

“I’ll stand thank you Master John.”

I found the images and pressed send. Within minutes my phone rang.

“Hello My Master.” I said smiling.

“Hello My slut, how are you?”

“I’m very good thank you Master.”

“How was your flight?”

“It was good too, thank you.”

“I like the pictures you have sent me slut, good girl!”

“Thank you My Master.”

“I understand you behaved well on the flight, you have made me very proud my slut.”

I knew Robert must have contacted my Master from that statement.

“Thank you My Master.”

“Have you met with John yet?”

“Yes Master, we have just said hello. I wanted to send you the pictures before we left the airport.”

“Ok then, John knows what I require when you get to your hotel My slut. You have made your Master very proud." He said again.

“Thank you My Master, I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” He hung up. Master is never one for long goodbyes.

I looked at Master John, He grinned and stood up. “Shall we?” He said.

He picked up my bags and took my hand, and we walked out of the terminal.

I was grateful for the line of taxis outside the door, it was cold. The wind whipped around us and under my coat, I shivered. Master John looked at the taxis and led me over to one. He opened the door and I slipped in onto the seat. Master and the Driver put my bags in the boot and they both got in. Our hotel was about 45 minutes away from the airport. The driver was a young man in his mid-20’s had a handsome face still a little boyish. He kept looking in his mirror at us and I grinned at him and winked.

“Master John?” I said loud enough for the driver to hear.

“Yes my slut, what is it?”

“I never got to clean your big huge cock after you fucked my arse. May I clean it now?”

“Of course you can my slut!”

He undid his jeans and let me release his cock it was semi hard. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head down to his groin.

“There you go slut, and don’t miss any of it either!”

“Thank you Master John.” I said and licked his cock up and down the shaft. Moaning as it got harder from my tongue.

“See my slut, she loves cocks.” Master said to the driver.

“I see that.” The driver said.

“See the way she takes it in her mouth? He tilted my face a little, so the driver could see his cock half way in my mouth.

“Don’t stop my slut; Master wants you to suck all of your ass juice off it!”

“Mmmeff Mmmmmmaaffta”

“She is the best slut you could wish for.” Master John said to the driver as he pushed my head down further onto his cock.

The driver moaned a little and looked at what I was doing.

Aliss2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliss2023



“I ummm don’t think she should be doing that in here Sir.” The driver said.

“She won’t spill a drop. Will you my slut?” I shook my head no. “Your cab will be fine if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“If you’re sure she won’t let any drip on the seat.”

Master John started pumping my head up and down on his cock as it got harder in my mouth. I felt his cock hit the back of my mouth and there was still more to take in.

“You like what you see driver? I see you watching my slut.”

“Well ummm … yes she looks like she’s enjoying it?”

“Are you enjoying this my slut?” Master pulled my head off his cock, saliva dripped from my mouth, and I took a deep breath.

“Yes Master John, I love it very much!” I gasped.

“Would you like to do the same for our driver my slut?”

I looked at Master John and grinned then at the driver. “Yes please Master John.”

“Well driver it looks like it’s your lucky day! My slut said she wants to suck your cock for you.”

“Oh no,” The driver said, “you have to pay for the trip.”

“I’m happy to pay for the trip; my slut sucking your cock will be our pleasure.” Master John said.

Master John pushed my head down onto his hard cock again. He started pushing it up and down so I was fucking it; taking it in further every time he pushed down. It hit the back of my mouth again and he pushed firmly. I stretched my tongue to straighten my throat and widen it and I felt the head of his cock pop through. Master looked at me and smiled lifting my head up a little then pushed down again. He felt the head pop through again easier this time and he repeated the action, each time getting his cock further into my throat.

I was swallowing hard as he pushed in then taking deep breaths as he pulled out. I took his free hand and held it to my throat, he held his hand over it as he pushed his cock in again. He could feel his cock stretching my throat and he looked at me.

“That’s my good slut!” he said.

“Driver; look at my slut taking this fat cock in her throat! Are you sure you don’t want some of this?”

The driver looked back in the rear vision mirror, Master John has pushed my head down on to his cock again and saw my throat expand as his cock pushed in.

He indicated and turned into a multi-level car park, drove to the furtherst empty park and stopped.

Master John’s cock was swelling in my throat and he pulled my head back then pushed it hard down on his cock I had all of it in my throat and he started to cum. Hot, thick and creamy cum, I was gulping and swallowing as it squirted down my throat. Master John slowly pulled his cock out, it was still pulsing his juices. I kept swallowing, he tasted delicious!

He kept his hand on my throat, he pulled out and let the last of his cum spurt into my mouth. I held it there for him then swallowed sucking is cock as he pulled it out of my mouth. I licked my lips and looked at him, he bent down and kissed me and pulled me over to him.

“I am guessing you would like some if this driver?” he said, pointing at my mouth.

The driver had moved to the passenger seat. He had his cock out stroking it, drops of pre cum glistening on its head.

I didn’t think that he would last long and I stepped out of the cab and walked around to him and bent over his cock.

I licked up the shaft to the tip and lapped the pre cum off it. He took my hair in his hand and pushed my head down over his cock. It was only about six inches with a decent girth but nothing like Master John’s.

My head went straight down taking it all the way in my mouth, he used my hair so I was fucking his cock now.

“Slow down driver I want to use that pretty pussy of hers, while she is sucking on your cock.”

The driver slowed his pace and Master John stepped up behind me parting my over coat again I felt his hands on my arse. His hard cock at the slit of my pussy he parted the lips and placed his cock at the opening then slammed it in. I groaned and felt him pull out; he slammed it in again then pounded my pussy like an animal. I loved the feeling of the raw lust he was showing.

My body didn’t take long to react to the pounding I was getting. Sweating from the work out I was getting from both of them. My body tensed, I knew that I was going to cum soon.

The driver started using my head to fuck his cock again. He was thrusting up into my mouth and using my hair to guide my head up and down his cock. Master was pounding my pussy; it was saturated with my own juices as his huge cock made it wetter from multiple orgasms.

My body started shuddering uncontrollably, I was screaming over the drivers cock my lust and appreciation. Then I felt them both swell. The driver cum fast and squirted his cum into the back of my mouth. He was repeating over and over “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK!” I swallowed his cum and sucked him till he was flaccid, and his cock slipped out of my mouth.

Master John was still pumping the last of his cum into my pussy as it was clenching him to take it all. His cock slipped out of my pussy and he turned me around to clean our juices off him. I slurped our juices from him until he was clean and soft and he put his cock back in his jeans.

The driver just sat in his seat looking at us.

“Fuck your fucking hot!”

Master laughed, “She is this slut of mine.”

I was standing there with cum dripping out of my pussy and a butt plug in my arse that was threatening to come out from all the action.

I looked at Master John pleadingly.

“We are nearly there my slut.” He said.

“You will have to sit in your cum soaked skirt and coat until we get there. Remember, don’t let any of it get on the seat. Master promised that you wouldn’t spill a drop.”

I pulled my skirt down and took my coat off and lay it on the seat so I could sit on it. I tidied my clothes the best I could, reapplied lippy and gloss and pulled my hair out then flipped it up into a bun. The driver started the car and within 5 minutes we were parked outside the Hotel.

Master John paid the driver and got my luggage from the boot. I slipped out of the car, took my coat that was now stained on the inside lining with cum. I put on my coat; cum was still dripping from my pussy and down my legs through my stockings. Master John grinned at me and took my hand.

“Come on my slut, let get you cleaned up.” He said as we walked into the lobby and we headed to the elevators.

I was grateful that Master John had already checked us in. We got into the elevator and he slipped his hand under my skirt, he pressed his fingers into my wet pussy. He pulled them out and got me to look at the camera in the elevator. I looked up and he pushed his pussy juiced soaked fingers in my mouth, I sucked them clean smiling at the camera.

This is going to be a busy week I thought …

To be continued …

Published 
Written by taatiaanaa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments