Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sugar

"When begrudging little Violet leaves town without warning she sparks Daddy's anger"

13
4 Comments 4
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Masked

The tar darkened to a consistent black under pregnant clouds as the highway stretched into the city, raindrops assaulting the midday traffic in its creep slowly toward the storm. Driving for two straight days beneath the merciless sun had left a new sprinkling of freckles on my hands and I was thankful for the coolness of the breeze seeping in through my half open window, and the light, cold droplets that found their way onto my steering wheel.

A glimpse of the familiar skyscrapers beneath the mountain spurred my excitement to be home into an acceleration, an easy swerving between the more cautious motorists, many of whom shot looks of disgust, and around the sharp corners. Being shut off from the rest of the world had left a small misery in me that melted to make way for the dipping of my stomach as I sped over bumps and up through the familiar streets, wind whipping my hair into my eyes, music blaring.

It was in a blind moment, overwhelmed by the excitement, that the black Q3 was pulling up next to and aiming for the space in front of my car almost entirely too fast for me to react, and when I did it was with an indignant honk, forcing myself directly into its path.

I turned with every intention of obscene gesticulation and my eyes caught the driver's, my heart dropped and with it my foot, almost as if liberated from my own control, as recognition settled through my frozen blood. The stop slid me forward in my seat. Two cars blared their disapproval behind me.

He slowed enough to glance one last time at me, a warning and a clear instruction, then took his place ahead of me, barely noting my submissive yield. My heart was racing in my chest, every nerve in my body tingling with fear.

Again my limbs seemed to work of an accord separate from my own, quickly shifting into gear again and obediently following him away from the direction I’d originally been headed. We drove for almost 20 minutes before we reached the estate, another 3 passed while we wound up to the house and both parked, my stomach clenched, body tingling in anticipation of the interaction to come.

When I managed to remove myself from the car and follow him to the door he placed a firm hand on my lower back, his face hard, and led me directly to his study, locking the door behind us. His slim glasses framed angry, brown eyes, dark, curly hair dishevelled as though he’d been running his fingers through it in agitation. I wondered if I’d caused that, or the stubble lining his pale jaw.

“You know what you did wrong?” The question was cold: a means to an end. 

I nodded. “I didn't know it was you though-”

“Whether or not you knew it was me is beyond the fact that you were endangering yourself, Violet. You know what that means.” The tingles returned at his mention of my name, turning my legs to shivering jelly. “If you don’t want to add to this you’d better start moving.”

The fury seemed to seep into even his posture, a barely bottled rage at my actions. He grasped my forearm firmly and led me to the leather couch, where he easily bent me over his lap, lifting my dress and sliding my stockings down my legs, thumb trailing the inside of my thigh, until they tightly kept my knees together. Instinctively I arched my back, curving my almost bare ass up toward him.

"One more thing,” his voice was low as his forearm wound around the front of my neck, fingers finding a strong but painless grip in my hair, lips touching my ear, “what did you just call me?”

The question made my body run cold and he must’ve felt me stiffen because he ran a hand up my back almost soothingly, squeezing my side.

“I’m sorry daddy.” To my dismay my voice sounded weak and teary.

“That’s okay, I’ll let it slide today, but I want you to know that this hurts me more than it does you, babygirl.” I felt the cold leather of the crop run up the back of my thigh, into the crack off my ass and down the line of my underwear. And then it was snapping against my ass, stinging with every strike, making me flinch into him as he held me firmly in place.

With each squirm he tightened his grasp on my hair, growled lowly, and I could feel the pain exciting me..

“You were very naughty today,” whack, “you could’ve gotten hurt.” The next hit didn’t feel like he’d restrained his anger and I whelped, jerking in his grasp. “Tell me you’re sorry.”

“I’m sorry daddy.” I gasped and a few more times he brought the crop down against my skin. “I’m sorry, I won’t ever do it again daddy.” I wondered if he had noticed the wet patch that was growing on my underwear.

“I am very angry with you baby,” he confessed lowly, pausing in his attack on my rear, “you disappeared without telling me anything and now that I have you here I think it’s best we make sure you’re properly punished.” A new slew of loud strikes came, the last few making my eyes water. “You are not to ever do that to me again, do you understand?”

I nodded and he softly cupped my, presumably, red ass in his hand, releasing his grip on me. He slid my stockings all the way down off my feet, tossed them aside and ran his fingers down the line of my underwear, dipping beneath it to tease my wet pussy. For a silent moment he teased me, dipping his fingertips inside of me, listening to my soft moans, before he picked me up to straddle him, wiping some stray tears from my cheeks.

“I think that’s enough, my little darling.” He whispered, catching my gaze intensely. My stomach squirmed, breath catching from more than just the pain that was ringing through my ass. He moved forward quickly to capture my mouth, tongue filling the spaces that had felt empty for the past three weeks he’d been ignoring me, hands roaming my body. Our breaths intermingled, chests rising in sync, bodies pressed desperately together.

He lifted me up effortlessly and slid his pants down, not breaking the desperate kiss that was setting me on fire, then reached up under my dress and slid a finger beneath my underwear, across the soft lips of my dripping, shaven pussy and around to swirl my clit with my own arousal.

“I must say it is hard to resist you after so long, I have been aching to feel your body." He growled lowly, shoving a finger into me and then another when I groaned, finger fucking me roughly as he watched my face. "My dirty little girl, you’re going to take daddy’s cock now.” The statement wasn’t remotely questionable, it didn’t acknowledge the weeks I’d spent refusing to sleep with him on principle, nor the time that had passed between us, merely offered the only resolution to the longing we both felt in not having one another. I belonged to him, and as such I was his to fuck as he liked. That was what I'd chosen.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

Before I could protest he grabbed my hair once again and slowly forced me down onto the head of his dick, rolling his hips up to meet mine and feeding himself deeper and deeper into me with grunts of agonizing pleasure. His face contorted in ecstasy as I took more of him, whimpering and moaning and squirming at the sheer feeling of him filling me up.

With a particularly hard shove he forced most of himself into me and began to guide me to ride him, barely containing himself as he found my lips.

Our hips met and parted loudly, my arousal dripping onto his legs and balls, pussy squeezing his cock with every build to a climax he’d instantly stop ramming me to prevent. My moans were loud and begging, flushed and in pain from the desire to release. He was stretching me further than I’d ever experienced, burying himself in me over and over, almost black eyes examining me attentively.

He chuckled at my desperate bucking and held me in place above him before he began to roughly thrust into me, grunting with the force.

“Fuck!” I screamed, collapsing forward and moaning uncontrollably, and he brought a hand around to spank me quickly.

A sharp ringing cut through the sound of his palm against my ass. For a moment he didn’t let me go, growling when I moved slightly to pull away. Immediately my forearms came together between us, elbows raised perpendicular to my chest, and he smiled satisfactorily at me through the gap in my wrists.

“I’m sorry daddy.”

“Good girl.” He reached into my bag, running his free hand beneath my dress to rub my stomach and the underside of my breast, resting it on my ribs. He lifted the phone to his ear, watching me with a smirk. “Hello, who is this?” His voice was low and dangerous, and when the reply came his eyes darkened in a way that made my arms waver fearfully. For a moment I held my breath, allowing myself to pray it wasn’t precisely who I thought it was.

“Levi?” He watched me, I flinched as if he’d struck me again. “Actually, you can speak to her right now.” I closed my eyes as he held it to the side of my face, my breath coming in short gasps.

“Hi L-Levi, what’s up?” My voice shook, and it was only the sound of his soft voice through the speaker that comforted me.

“I’ve been trying to get through to you for ages, are you okay? Where are you?”

“I’m okay, I’m in the city, with a-” I glanced at Gabriel for the first time, his face was set in a stony mask, “I’m back, is something wrong? I’m kinda busy right now.”

Gabriel’s fingers dug into my side, holding me in place, and he began to move his hips again, rough, calculated thrusts that bordered precisely on agonizing. Tears welled in my eyes, a loud whimpering moan escaping through my parted lips.

“Violet what’s going on? It’s him, I don’t know what to do I need your help. You don’t sound okay, are you hurt?”

His hand snaked up to my throat, tightening demandingly around my neck, the head of his dick pounding my g-spot mercilessly.

“I have to go Li, I’m okay, I’m sorry. I’ll contact you when I can, give me a few hours.” The phone was gone, he dropped it onto the couch, swept up the crop and stood, still half inside of me. Wrapping me around him he strode to his desk and slid me onto the cold wood, grasping both my arms at the angle to lower me onto my back before he raised my legs above my head.

“Arms up.” Obediently I lifted my arms above my head and put my wrists together. “I told you not to speak to him. I am not pleased.” He slid himself from me slowly, ran the crop across my pussy and then whipped it across the back of my thigh seven times, stopping only when I yelped, to grab my neck, squeezing firmly until the sound stopped.

He struck my ass again, this time hard enough that the sting sent tears trickling down into my hair, I gulped own a small sob. Frustrated growls echoing around the room as he hit me over and over, punctuating his actions every so often loudly. “You’re a very naughty girl, you slut.” He swore angrily and released my neck, slipping his hand behind my head to grab a handful of my hair and dragging me up with it, thrusting his dick into me immediately.

A scream escaped my throat before he shoved his tongue into my mouth, plowing balls deep into me at the odd angle, rubbing against the stinging skin and pounding my g-spot once again, dropping the crop to grasp my hips. 

“That's my babygirl, just take it.” Our bodies moved together, moans and whimpers escaping my lips as he plowed into me brutally, his black eyes watching my every move through the pleasure. 

“I’m going to cum daddy, please let me cum.” My body bounced with his movements.

“For me slut.” He whispered, staring intently at me as his breathing became uneven, his hand on my waist tightening. I could feel the rubber band in my stomach on the verge of snapping, every part of my body on fire, and then the first wave of pleasure hit me. I moaned his name out over and over, pussy squeezing his cock, milking the orgasm that was about to erupt. “Jesus Christ, I’m gonna fill you up so good with my cum. Do you want that?”

“Please daddy.” My voice broke and with it he exploded, hips thrusting wildly, eyes locked onto mine as he shot his load deep inside of me. He held me up to him, movements becoming aggressive and desperate for the last time, bringing me to my next orgasm around his twitching cock. When I finally stopped whimpering he let me down softly onto the wood and pressed his lips to mine firmly

He kissed my forehead after a while, hand running up my side, dick still impaling me.

“I love you.” He whispered and I smiled as he pulled me up and off of the desk, straightening my dress, expression serious again. "We have a lot to talk about."
 

End.

 

Published 
Written by surikid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments