Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprising First-Timers

16
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Friday night had arrived and as usual, I was at the sex club early to assume duties as a greeter for any first-time visitors. Quickly, I changed into black latex shorts and a pair of black boots ready for the night to begin. After setting up the equipment in the dungeon I returned to the bar waiting for the guests to arrive.

Slowly the room began to fill with the usual mix of friendly faces. By now I was well known to the clientele and almost everyone greeted me with a hug, handshake or kiss. As 11 pm came and went the crowd grew larger and louder in anticipation for the grand opening of the downstairs play space.

Just as I was about to leave the bar and venture down those inviting steps, the house mistress approached with two new faces. First-timers always stand out, whether they want to or not. And these two girls were no different. 

Despite being sexily dressed in short black skirts with matching heels, their outfits were nowhere near as revealing or decadent as most. Plus they had no idea where to look. Was it OK to stare at the exposed flesh? What about the people in gimp masks? Their wide-eyed amazement amused me.

Leading them over Mistress Chloe introduced them: “Jon, this is Leah and this is Anna. It’s their first time here. Get them a drink, show them around, answer any questions they might have. And of course… make sure they have a good time.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied as Chloe turned on her heels and disappeared into the throng.

Getting the girls their requested rum and cokes I introduced myself and set about getting to know them and introducing them to the club. 

“So, this is obviously your first time here, but have either of you ever been to anywhere like this?” I asked.

Shyly, they both shook their heads.

“No problem. Just try and relax. Everyone is really nice and friendly — there’s nothing to be worried about. Now tell me, are you two together? Or just here together?”

“Oh no, we’re not together — we’re straight. We just…” Anna quickly stated.

“I get it, you wanted someone to come with — so you weren’t on your own. Makes perfect sense,” I reassured them, as both girls smiled at me.

“Are you two into anything specific? Or just exploring? Is there anything, in particular, you’re looking for?”

“I don’t really know,” Anna replied, “I’d just heard of this place and wanted to check it out.”

She was the elder of the two girls, but still only in her early twenties. Her long dark brown hair was tied back in a simple ponytail but still reached all the way to the sensual arch of her round ass. Her smooth features, hazel eyes and elegant short dress showed that she was clearly a professional lady. Standing a couple of inches shorter than me at about five feet five, I could easily imagine her commanding a courtroom.

As we sat there drinking and chatting I explained that the upstairs bar was basically a standard pub — just filled with kinky people and that no nudity was allowed. But downstairs pretty much anything goes.

“Then we need to see downstairs!” chimed Leah.

A few of years younger than Anna, Leah was also much shorter, barely over five feet tall, with shoulder length dark blonde hair. Despite being shorter, her chest was much larger and although she was a few pounds heavier than her friend, she still had a fantastic physique. Her light blue eyes constantly darted around the room - she was clearly eager to explore.

“Well let’s head downstairs, then,” I said, “but be prepared to be shocked. You’ve probably not seen anything like this before.”

Leading the way, I could hear the two girls chuckling amongst themselves as we worked our way towards the stairs. Descending into the half-light of the dungeon, the sounds from upstairs quickly vanished and were replaced by an altogether different soundtrack.

Anna audibly gasped once her eyes adjusted but Leah just inhaled sharply as she looked around. In one corner a man in his fifties, dressed as a baby, was suspended in a swing being fisted. A row of low benches lined another wall with a fair mix of men and women tied down. Some were being flogged, others caned while yet more were simply fucking.

“This is the main playroom,” I informed them, “here you can get up to whatever you want, although you may attract a crowd. Now follow me.”

Heading further back, we passed into the more private rooms, only some of which were occupied. One had a six-foot crucifix with a willing victim strapped to it, being whipped alternatively by two leather-clad dominatrixes. In another two guys were taking it in turns to suck another guy's cock. While in another, a lady in her forties was blindfolded on her hands and knees with a whole line of men waiting to fuck her.

“Holy shit, you weren’t kidding!” Anna exclaimed as we neared the end of our tour. “So, what are the rules?”

As we entered the final private room I explained that they could watch whatever they wanted, that they could join in only if they were invited and the importance of safe words.

“And how do we go about finding someone to play with?” Leah asked, seductively tracing her index finger down my bare chest and over my rippling abs.

“I’m sure two hot girls like you will have no problem finding someone to have some fun with. You just have to ask.”

“Didn’t that mistress lady tell you to make sure we have fun?” Leah asked teasingly.  “I see that bulge in your shorts is that all padding or is it for real?”

“Yeah, it’s my job to ensure you enjoy yourselves. So if there’s anything you’d like me to do with you, or you’d like to do to me then you only need ask,” I replied, “oh, and there’s no padding in my shorts.”

“You have to do anything we say?” Leah asked incredulously.

“I don’t HAVE to do anything, but I’d probably be more than happy to please you girls.”

“So if I ask you to take off your shorts so I can check on that bulge, you’d do it?”

“Of course. Really you don’t need to be shy. If you want me to get naked then just tell me. I mean you are in a sex club,” I told Leah.

Sheepishly Leah asked me to take off my shorts and without hesitation, I yanked them off.

“Wow — there really wasn’t any padding!” Leah exclaimed as my cock fell into view. Gaining in confidence, she stepped closer to me and slowly reached out her right hand, tentatively wrapping her fingers around my thick shaft. As her soft hand gripped me tighter, my cock quickly began growing. Thicker and thicker it grew until her fingers barely encircled my girth, while Leah’s eyes widened as my cock stretched to its full length. Placing her left hand next to her right, both hands together barely reached my swollen head.

“Holy shit!” she exclaimed.

Slowly she worked both hands back and forth, teasing my foreskin and savouring the size of my dick filling her hands.

“Fuck, it’s even bigger than it looked in your shorts,” Leah exclaimed, while Anna just stared.

“Are you just going to play with it, or do you want something more?” I asked.

Without saying a word Leah reached behind her back and within seconds was stepping out of her dress. Her small black bra was next to hit the ground, revealing a large pair of firm tits with already erect nipples. Moments later she whipped off her tiny thong and stepped towards me wearing nothing but a pair of black stockings, suspender belt and heels.

As my twitching dick brushed against her flat stomach, she lunged towards me, kissing me passionately. Her surprisingly forcible tongue parted my lips and roved around my welcoming mouth.

Holding Leah close, I slowly walked her backwards to the padded leather bench behind her and eased her onto it. As she sat down carefully, I kneeled before her and softly parted her knees. As they opened I was greeted with the wonderful view of a neat triangle of dark blonde pubes above a beautifully manicured pussy.

Leaning forward her warm aroma filled my nostrils, driving me wild with desire. Pushing her thighs apart, I stretched my tongue forward to tease the soft folds of her eager cunt. I lapped at her slit as her lips opened, beckoning me to dive deeper into her warm insides. The sharp tang of her pussy coated my tongue as I licked and savoured every inch of her velvety smoothness.

“Mmmm, god that feels good,” Leah moaned.

Encouraged, I edged a finger between her tight walls and gently began teasing the depths of her pussy. Soon a second finger snuck inside and began working her harder and faster.

“Yes, yes, that’s good… so good,” she muttered, “but... but... I want your cock inside me.”

Taking the hint, I reached for a condom in my shorts and quickly dressed my dick as I stood up. All the time, Anna just watched on in silence.

Parting Leah’s legs wider than before, I carefully placed my engorged head at her open pussy lips and slowly began inching inside her.

“Oh yes. Oh… oh… oh god, that's big. Slowly! Slowly!” she implored.

Pressing forward, millimetre after millimetre edged inside, stretching and torturing her tight passage with every slight movement and each throbbing vein. Withdrawing until my large head was parting the very tips of her lips I paused, then slowly pushed back in farther than ever.

“Oh my god! Yes. YES!” panted Leah, with still more than half my cock to go, but I could already feel her heat rising.

Back and forth I rocked, pulling farther and father out before sliding deeper with each thrust until my swinging balls were slapping against Leah’s tiny asshole. As I continued fucking this stunning teen I could visibly see her tits growing firmer and hear her breathing change.

“Fuck yes! Yes! Oh my god, YES!,” she cried as I stretched her wider and wider. “Fuck I’m going to cum! I'm going to cum!”

Instead of allowing her the release she so clearly craved, I immediately stopped completely — my nine inches buried deep within her.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh,” Leah moaned as I tensed my cock tight between her slick walls. Her back arched, but slowly her orgasm subsided and she sank back to the bench. Gradually I began moving once again — carefully at first, and then gradually picking up the pace. With each thrust, Leah moaned and panted louder and louder.

As her ample chest heaved up and down I felt her body tense and knew her orgasm was on its way once more. Suddenly her back arched once again, this time higher than before, driving her pussy hard against my pelvis.

“Ugh, yes, oh my god, yes,” she cried as her clit smashed into my short pubes and her legs wrapped around my waist. The sensual nylon of her stockings rubbing against my bare flesh.

Once again, I denied her the sweet delight of her raging orgasm. I stopped dead still once again with my dick holding her hips high above the bench. I held her entire weight, with just her head and shoulders pressing into the black leather surface.

I stayed as still as possible until once again her climax subsided and she slowly lowered herself back onto the bench. My cock was still clamped in her tight pussy. Time and again I repeated this routine, bringing her right to the verge of orgasm before denying her.

“Please, please let me cum,” she begged, ”let me cum then cum on my face or tits. I want it. I need it… I need to cum!”

Each time her pants and moans grew louder, her back arched further from the bench, while her tits grew firmer and her nipples even more erect. 

Ten minutes swiftly turned into twenty, which turned into thirty minutes and with each failed orgasm her moans grew more desperate. By now, Anna had been joined by a small but aroused group of regulars, all enjoying the spectacle of this young girl being teased and tortured.

Still, I kept at my task, driving my cock into her harder and faster than ever, before stopping just in time to abate her ever-stronger impending orgasm. 

By now her lithe body was slick with a sheen of sweat and her dark blonde hair stuck to her drenched face and neck. With each near-orgasm, her words lost more and more meaning until they were barely understandable.

“Ugh, ugh… ye… plea… oh! OH! Y… I… need… I… I,” she gasped as yet another climax began to rise.

Once more I stopped as her back arched sharply, almost snapping itself in half. I held her rigid body clear of the bench as my swollen cock twitched and tensed in her abused cunt. I watched in delight as her eyes rolled back in her head and beads of sweat streamed down her face and neck until running across her rock-hard tits.

This time her orgasm took longer than ever to retreat until she sank back to the bench. Her panting now louder than ever, almost cries or sobs of passion. Now she was desperate to cum and the ever-growing crowd chuckled and laughed each time I denied her.

Faster and faster came these near-orgasms and each time I refused to allow her to cum. Now sheer animal grunts were all she could manage between gasped breaths. The small crowd had grown to fifteen or so. Women were openly squirming at the sight before them, while several of the men were masturbating.

Her entire body was now one quivering mass, her large tits felt like rocks in my hands and her nipples were nearly two inches long and more sensitive than they had ever been. Each and every touch or thrust pushed her to the brink of orgasm once more. It was now taking twice as long for her orgasms to subside than it was to create them.

I knew I couldn’t hold back my own rising orgasm much longer and after nearly an hour of intense sensations, Leah deserved to be released from her torment. Having decided to let her cum this time around, I set to work.

Instead of taking things slowly, I ploughed into her as hard and fast as I could, my shaved balls slapping loudly against her firm ass. Her trembling, drenched body shook with every shove of my inflamed cock.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh!” she groaned with each thrust.

Soon her familiar tell showed itself, her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched sharply. She pulled me tighter than ever, grinding her bright, swollen clit against me as I slammed my cock deep inside her. This time I did not relent. Her moans grew louder still, yet were barely discernible as words.

Each drive was met by a loud squelch from her ravaged pussy, almost like a boot stuck in the mud. Still, I kept pounding away.

“Oh, oh, oh, ugh, UGH!” she whimpered as the squelching grew louder and my balls banged her ass. Suddenly I felt her tight cunt clamp hard onto my dick and I knew this was it.

“Ahhhhh!” she screamed as almost her entire body left the bench. Her shoulders rose until only the back of her head was touching the leather surface and my solid dick was suspending her completely. A boiling surge of cum flooded across my dick and still, I kept driving into her desperate pussy.

Her screams of delightful passion filled the room as the assembled crowd cheered her on. But still, I kept fucking her, dragging this orgasm on and on as her body shook, quivered and vibrated. After what felt like an eternity her cries softened to grunts and her body relaxed, falling almost silently to the bench. 

I knew my own intense orgasm was about to rip through my body. Yanking my engorged cock from her now slack pussy was like popping the cork on a bottle of champagne. A huge flood of her hot cum shot from her pussy forming a large puddle at my feet — causing me to smile. Her pussy lips hung open wide, offering a clear view of her pussy’s bright pink, ravished interior.

Remembering her request from earlier, I whipped off the condom knowing I’d be cumming in seconds. It only took a couple of strokes until I felt my balls tightened and a knot grow in my stomach.

“Oh fuck! I’m going to cum all over you,” I gasped, still rubbing my bulging dick.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh. Yes!” I heard Leah mutter.

Less than a second later my cock pulsed vigorously and the first jet of cum launched hard, landing on Leah’s sweaty forehead. The second splatted across her nose and cheek, the next rested on her neck, followed by one in the deep valley between her tits. The final spurt filled her belly button as my cock collapsed onto her flat belly.

Still, her eyes remained closed and her tits were rising and falling sharply as she gasped for air. Turning to Anna, I saw her beaming from ear to ear at the show she had just witnessed. 

Watching Leah’s chest, I couldn't help but reach forward, smearing my cum across her tits, teasing her now-enormous nipples. Every touch sent a shiver through her ravaged body and elicited a wondrous moan of delight.

Anna walked over to me. “That was incredible,” she exclaimed, staring at her friend’s, sweat-soaked and cum-covered nakedness.

The amount of fluid on the floor suddenly gave me a devilish idea. “Have you ever seen someone squirt?” I asked Anna.

“That’s a myth… isn’t it?” she asked, “I always thought that was just pee.”

“Oh, it’s a real thing alright. Just watch.”

Stood between Leah’s toned thighs, my cock hanging limp, I reached my hand forward brushing her dripping pussy lips as I stretched for her bright red clit. 

“Ohh, ohh,” Leah muttered as my fingertips gently brushed her super-sensitive nub. Slowly, I started stroking it, using her ample juices as lubricant. Round and round I went as it seemed to grow even harder and larger than before.

As I picked up the pace, Leah’s moans — or were they groans — grew louder, her chest rose and fell faster and faster and her head began rocking from side to side. By now Anna was stood beside me, gazing intently at her young friend’s destroyed cunt.

Quicker and quicker grew my rubbing, circling and massaging her incredibly sensitive clitoris as grunts escaped from Leah’s mouth.

“Ugh, ugh, ugh. Pleas… no… oh… oh… fu… I… i,” she mumbled, as my fingers became a blur.

Backwards and forwards rubbed my hand as her swollen nub danced across my fingers. Then there it was. Once more, her back arched, trying to pull her clit from my tantalising digits as Leah gasped, panted and struggled for breath.

I watched in amazement as the glowing pink insides of her pussy contracted once again. A ripple of convulsions tore through her stomach muscles. As her eager cunt tensed and convulsed with passion a solid jet of cum launched from between her thighs, shooting me in the stomach. First one, then two and soon four, five and six spurts fired time and again, sending what felt like gallons of hot cum pouring off my nude body.

What had been a small puddle of fluid on the floor was now a sticky lake of cum. Still, Leah’s eyes remained closed and she frantically gasped for air as her tits heaved vigorously up and down. Unable to talk, mere grunts, pants and moans leaked from her lips as she slowly began to recover.

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Anna, “that was insane! I’ve never seen anything like that.”

I just turned and smiled while Leah’s sticky cum dripped from my torso, cock and balls. Slowly the crowd dissipated as Leah’s breathing gradually returned to normal. Finally, her eyes opened, revealing their intense light blue once more.

“Are you OK?” I asked, “that was pretty intense.”

“Ugh, I… I think so,” Leah muttered.

“Can you stand?” I asked, offering her my hand.

She sat up, then tried to stand but her legs were far too shaky and she quickly dropped back onto the bench. Looking around, she said: “What the fuck is all that on the floor.”

“That’s your cum, sweetie,” Anna laughed.

“You’re fucking kidding me! There’s so much of it.”

“It was very impressive,” Anna assured her as she grabbed Leah’s clothes from the ground.

Together, Anna and I helped Leah to her feet and pulled on her dress, while Anna collected Leah’s now drenched underwear. But still she was incapable of walking, her legs shook and kept failing her every time she tried to take a step.

“I think you should take Leah home,” I said to Anna, “are you going to be OK doing that?”

“Quite honestly, I think I could do with some help. And you did this to her after all,” Anna smiled.

Grabbing a towel, I dried my naked body off before telling the girls that I’d get changed and be back in a couple of minutes.

Soon the three of us were making our way back up the steep steps to the upstairs bar as numerous regulars congratulated Leah on the show she’d put on. Leah blushed, but I could tell she was proud to have made such an impact on her first visit.

While we waited for the Uber that Anna had arranged, I got the three of us a drink. Returning from the bar I could hear Anna telling Leah exactly what had happened. Leah could barely believe what she heard.

"I squirted? Like squirted, squirted? Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah, you squirted alright! Five or six times - all over Jon and the floor. It was pretty special to watch," Anna replied.

Before we finished our drinks, the Uber arrived. I explained to Mistress Chloe what was going on and we made our way to the car. Within seconds of setting off, Leah was asleep on Anna’s shoulder.

“Do you do this type of thing often?” Anna asked.

“You mean have sex with people?”

“No, I mean help people home?”

“No, this is a first for me. But you looked like you needed some help.”

“Thanks. It’s very kind of you. I don’t know how I’d have got her into the car without you. Plus we’ve got a two-floor walk up when we get back to my place.”

Finally, we arrived at Anna’s and I helped her get Leah up to the flat. Together we eased her into the spare room and slid her into the bed. She barely woke throughout the entire procedure.

Shutting the door, Anna turned to me and said: “Thanks again. Can I get you a drink?”

“I’d love one,” I smiled.

Directing me to the living room, Anna headed the kitchen and soon returned with two glasses of vodka, plus the chilled bottle. Looking around her apartment it was clear that I had been right about Anna. She obviously had a very high-paying job and enjoyed the finer things in life.

Sitting down next to me, Anna handed me my drink and we clinked glasses.

“Did you have a good time tonight?” I asked.

“It was incredible. Very eye-opening but incredible. I’ve never seen anything like that before. And what you did with Leah was... was…” she said, her voice trailing off before she finished.

“I hope you weren’t put off coming back? You seemed very... er... reserved and didn’t play with anyone.”

Anna chuckled. “If anything, I was a little overwhelmed. I went there looking…” again she never finished her sentence.

“Why did you come tonight? What were you looking for?”

“Nothing. It’s nothing,” she said shyly.

“You know I won’t be shocked. You can tell me. Who knows I might know someone who can help. Hang on…or was it, Leah, you were looking for?”

“No! Nothing like that — she’s just my friend from work," Anna blushed.

“So what was it you were looking for?”

“I can’t… um... Now tell me about yourself,” Anna said, quickly changing the subject. “Do you do everything at the club? Is there anything you don’t do?”

“Well, I’m pretty open-minded and willing to try most things.”

“Is there anything you won’t do?” she asked not too subtly.

“Well, I’m not gay or bi so I don’t have sex with guys. But I did let a guy suck me off a few weeks ago. I’m a switch so I can be the dominant one or the submissive one. I love going down on women, so do that a lot for some regulars. I’ve both given and received anal sex from women…”

“What? Given and received?” she interrupted.

“Of course. I love both and some women enjoy using a strap-on with a willing companion.”

Anna edged closer to me, clearly enjoying me opening up to her. Casually she placed a hand on my thigh, her leg pressing against mine.

“So which do you prefer? Giving or receiving?” she asked, clearly growing in confidence.

“I don’t really know. Both are incredible in their own way. There’s something incredible about watching a partner’s asshole stretch wide open taking my cock. But then I love the feeling of submitting to a woman as she fills my ass with a dildo.”

Looking at me intently Anna said: “You know I’ve never meant anyone that talks so openly about embarrassing sexual desires.”

Laughing, I replied: “There’s nothing embarrassing about it at all. Sex is sex. I know what I enjoy and I’m not at all ashamed of any of it and neither should you be. Be proud of your desires and own your sexuality.”

“Can I ask you some…” she started to say, before stopping once again and looking away.

“Come on, Anna, just ask me or tell me.”

Slowly she turned to face me, her hand still resting half on my thigh and half on my cock. Instead of saying anything she leant forward and kissed me tentatively on the lips. Kissing her back firmly but tenderly, I let her take control and soon her tongue forced its way into my welcoming mouth.

Gently her tongue danced around my mouth, licking and stroking mine as her hand felt my cock stiffening in my jeans. After a few moments of sensual kissing, she pulled back and smiled at me.

“Just how big is that cock of yours? It sure looked like Leah enjoyed it but it feels even bigger than it looked.”

“It’s a little over nine inches when erect and six inches at the fattest part of the head,” I smiled. “Now are you finally going to tell me what it is you were looking for at the club?”

“I think it’s easier for me if I show you,” Anna said as she slowly stood up. 

Turning away from me, she rolled up her figure-hugging black dress. As it inched higher she revealed the top of her hold-up stockings, then the firm curves of her shapely ass. As the dress went higher it suddenly dawned on me that she wasn’t wearing underwear. Finally, she rolled it over the top of her butt. Parting her legs ever so slightly, she bent forward.

Suddenly I saw it. Nestled between those firm cheeks was a shining pink jewel sat where her asshole should be.

KattyLuu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattyLuu

I couldn’t help but let out a small laugh of delight as I realised she was wearing a butt plug. Anna appeared to mistake my amusement for mockery and quickly pulled her dress down and spun around.

“Hey, don’t be upset,” I exclaimed. “I think that’s fantastic!”

“So why did you laugh at me?” Anna asked defensively.

“Oh, I wasn’t laughing at you at all. I laughed because it’s always the shy, quiet girls that surprise me the most. So have you been wearing that all night?”

Seemingly reassured, Anna confirmed that she’d put it in when she got dressed and before she met up with Leah. I quickly realised that she had been wearing it for more than six hours now — so she was clearly used to butt plugs. No novice can take six hours plus without serious practice.

“So you were looking for someone to play with your ass tonight?” I asked — now really quite excited.

“Not exactly,” she began. “I wanted… I was… er… em.”

“Come on, say it,” I implored.

“I wanted someone to take my anal virginity,” she blurted out.

“What? You’ve never done anal before? But you’ve been wearing a butt plug for six hours or more? You’ve clearly got some anal experience.”

As we sat there Anna finally opened up and told me about her fantasies: “I’ve always loved anal play but none of my boyfriends has been into it. I love butt plugs and often wear them to work — even in court sometimes," she said. "Every time I masturbate I end up with a vibrator in my ass. But I’ve never had a real cock before.”

Now I was over the moon with delight. “So you want me to take your anal virginity? You want my dick in your ass?”

For the first time, Anna’s cheeks flushed red until she slowly nodded her agreement.

“Anna. I’d love — I meant really love — to fuck your ass.”

Staring into her hazel eyes Anna stared right back at me: “You would?”

“Of course I would — you’re stunning and sexy and I bet your asshole feels amazing,” I replied as a large smile spread across her face.

Slowly the smile fell away: “But… that’s not… um… er… there’s more.”

“More? Come on Anna don't tease me," I chuckled.

Turning away from me she blushed a deep shade of purple before saying: “My fantasy… I… I… you said earlier you could be dominant…” she started before taking a deep breath and trying again. 

“My fantasy isn’t just anal. I want you to use me. I want to be slapped, spanked, to be degraded, humiliated. I want you to call me names, to pull my hair and just abuse me.”

I smiled broadly. “I did say that you quiet, shy girls were always the best!”

Anna turned to face me again: “So you’ll do it?”

“Of course, if that’s what you really want. Are you sure?”

“I’ve wanked so many times to this fantasy. I’m sure.”

“I’d love to fulfil your fantasy. But I don’t think you’ve done anything like this before. Have you?”

“No, never. Why?”

“It can get pretty intense once you dive into fantasies like this. I mean really intense. I’m happy to play that role for you. But you need to know that you have the power here. I’m only going to be playing the part of someone. If at any time you want me to stop then say 'marshmallow', it’s a safe word I use often. Then I will stop the game instantly.”

“I don’t think we’ll need a safe word!” she said, almost laughing.

“But we might. And you need to know that you can stop at any time. This is all going to be for you and your experience is what matters the most to me.”

“I think I’m ready. How should we get started?” Anna asked innocently.

“Well, your mine now you sexy, little bitch. Take off your dress.”

A look of shock crossed Anna’s face but she dutifully stood up, reached behind her back and undid her dress. Quickly, it fell to the floor, leaving her naked except for her black hold-ups. Her perfectly hairless cunt was now just a foot or so from my face. Large patches of crusted pussy juices coated her inner thighs — it was clear that tonight’s show had really turned her on.

“Take me to your room,” I instructed. Promptly Anna started heading off to her bedroom and I followed, closing the door behind us.

“Now get me undressed,” I ordered. Anna reached for my shirt and unbuttoned it, then my belt, followed by my jeans before removing my boots and socks. Standing before her naked, my cock hung semi-hard as she looked at me.

“Are you just going to look at it or are you going to suck my dick?” I asked incredulously.

Instantly, Anna was on her knees stuffing the tip of my cock into her mouth. She really was good at blow jobs, her hot mouth soon had my dick growing quickly and her hand on my balls was definitely helping too.

Soon I was fully erect and Anna was struggling to keep her mouth around my dick. But I wasn’t going to let her off that easily. Grabbing her head I began fucking her face, slowly at first then picking up the pace. I watched her eyes as they got wider and wider, then they filled with tears until finally, they pleaded with me to stop. My swollen cock thudded into the back of Anna’s mouth and I was honestly surprised that she hadn’t gagged yet.

Pulling my cock from her mouth I smiled at Anna — acknowledging her sterling work sucking me off. “Now on your hands and knees slut!” I barked.

As soon as she was on all fours that pink gem twinkled in the light. But I wasn’t going there just yet. Pushing her legs wider apart I lunged for her pussy, desperate to taste her personal flavour. My tongue lapped the entire length of her puffy lips as my forehead bumped the butt plug deeper into her ass.

Taking my time, I devoured the delicious savoury flavour of Anna’s perfect cunt. Soon her juices were flowing as I slurped them down, my tongue relishing the thick coating of her cum.

Now it was time to focus on that virgin asshole. Gently I took hold of that shiny butt plug and began easing it from her anus. I delighted in watching her puckered ring stretching as the plug edged out, before releasing it, allowing it to slam back inside Anna.

“Oh god, yes!” she moaned with each impact of her butt plug.

Soon, I bored of that.  I wanted more. Grabbing the plug I pulled it out in one quick movement, enjoying both the view of Anna’s gaping asshole, her warm pink insides and the gasps from her mouth. Slowly her invaded ring closed up, hiding her most tender of areas from my view.

“You like me playing with your asshole don’t you? Your filthy little slut.”

Anna started to reply, but before she could finish I reached forward and slipped her butt plug into her mouth.

“Enjoy the taste of your ass,” I chuckled, as she sucked it in.

Now I wanted to fuck her anus more than anything in the world but didn’t actually want to hurt Anna.

"I’m going to fuck your virgin little asshole. Do you have any lube or are you going to take my fat cock totally raw?” I asked.

Anna mumbled something passed the butt plug in her mouth and gestured to the bedside table. Opening it, I found not only a large bottle of lube but a collection of vibrators that impressed me.

“Oh, you are a filthy little whore aren’t you?” I said, reaching for the lube. Quickly I coated my entire length in a thick layer of lubricant. Placing my swollen tip against her now-closed anus I began edging inside.

It was one of my favourite sights in the world as her tight, puckered asshole gradually stretched wider and wider in an attempt to accept my throbbing cock. Spitting out the butt plug Anna moaned: “Oh fuck. That’s so big. I can’t, I can’t… Oh, my god, I can’t take…”

Just before she finished, the head of my cock popped past her sphincter and into her ass,

“Oh fuck!!!” she cried as I held it there, fully aware her real challenge was yet to come. Getting beyond the first ring was easy, the next one was going to pose the real challenge for my desperate companion.

After giving Anna a few moments to grow accustomed to the cock in her ass I decided it was time for her to get what she had always dreamed of. Pushing forward I could feel my engorged cock pressing against her inner ring and could sense Anna pulling away.

“Oh my fucking god!” she cried, “Ow, ow, OW! Slowly please, please,” she begged as my fat head tortured her inner depths. Finally, she sucked me in, her ass swallowing the first few inches of my manhood.

“Oh, oh, oh,” she panted, as I rested half in and half out of her sweet virgin asshole. She had no idea, but I knew exactly what was yet to come for her. Slowly I began rocking back and forth. Pushing deeper and deeper and then pulling back out, stretching and teasing that private inner sanctum.

As I pushed deeper and deeper Anna squirmed, struggling to accept my cock.

“Where do you think you’re going,” I asked, grabbing her long ponytail in my right hand. Carefully, I wrapped her hair around my hand, stopping her from pulling away. Now she was mine. Back and forth I drove, pulling my fat cock further out, passed the inner ring until the swollen tip stretched her beautiful anus. Each time I withdrew, I coated my dick with more lube before slamming back in, yanking Anna’s hair as I did.

“Oh fuck, your ass is tight! You love it don’t you. You love me fucking your dirty little asshole, don’t you? Don’t you?”

“Yes! Please, fuck my ass. Fuck my dirty little ass,” she moaned.

Soon I was driving in an out of her tight anus as hard as I had ever fucked anyone before. My shaved balls slapped against her dripping pussy as my cock slammed into her virgin ass.

Remembering her instructions, I yanked her hair hard as my left hand slapped her butt cheek hard. “You filthy fucking whore. I am going to destroy your tiny ass,” I yelled as I slammed into her deepest depths, a bright red handprint still visible on her butt.

Time and again I spanked her as I ploughed into her taut back passage. Slap, slap, slap went my hand as my cock ripped into her ass — but still, she moaned her pleasure and avoided the safe word. Looking into the mirror at the end of the bed I could see her tits swaying with each thrust and the look of passion on her face. Sometimes they swung in unison, while others the slammed into one another like a Newton's Cradle.

Pulling out completely I watched as her gaping anus spasmed, showing off the bright red interior of her colon. Without warning I grabbed my cock and drove all the way back in, slamming her forward, her face smashing into the pillows.

“Oh fuck! Fuck, oh god that hurt! It hurts so much... so... so much,” she cried as I hammered her ass. With each thrust moans or maybe sobs came from the pillows but still, she pushed her butt back against my rampaging cock.

“I’m going to cum deep in your filthy, dirty, stinking little ass and you’re going to love it, you disgusting anal whore! Tell me how much you’re going to love it!” I commanded as I slapped her as hard as I could.

“Please! Yes, cum in my ass, Please, please cum in my ass," she cried.

“Your dirty, stinking, whore ass?”

“Yes! Yes, I'm a fucking anal whore! Cum in my whore ass. Please!! Please cum in my disgusting ass,” she almost sobbed.

Slamming into her once more, I knew I couldn’t hold back much longer. 

Still, I had her hair wrapped around my hand and pulled her hard against my cock. Dragging her head up so I could lean close to her ear.

“Your ass is so fucking tight! You dirty, dirty little whore I’m going to cum so hard in your asshole, then make you suck my dick clean. You’ll like that won’t you, slut?”

“Yes! Yes! I want you to cum in my ass. Please. I need you to cum in my asshole.”

Despite wanting to, I couldn’t hold back any longer. My balls contracted and my entire body went rigid as I felt my orgasm tearing through my body.

“Oh fuck yes, I’m cumming! I’m cumming in your filthy ass!” I cried as my dick convulsed, launching first a solid jet then spurt after spurt of thick hot cum into Anna’s begging anus. My final thrust pushed Anna flat onto the bed as I collapsed on top of her, a thick clump of her hair still wrapped around my hand.

As our slick-with-sweat bodies gasped for breath, my quickly softening-cock slipped from her asshole. I watched as her stretched anus gaped open, displaying a mix of the bright red interior and the creamy whiteness of my cum. Slowly it closed, encasing my semen deep within her.

Still, Anna hadn’t called out “marshmallow”.

Climbing from on top of her, I pulled her head back with her hair.

“Now, suck my dick clean you kinky little cunt. Suck your ass from my cock,” I ordered as I stuffed my dick in her mouth.

Without protestation, Anna took as much of my softening manhood in her mouth as she could manage and sucked it clean. As my now-clean dick slipped from her lips I dragged Anna’s face towards mine, stared into her eyes and said: “Marshmallow.”

Slowly I unwound her hair from my hand and fell alongside her, our damp bodies pressed hard against one another.

“How was it for you?” I asked, keen to find out if I had lived up to her fantasy.

“It was… it… it was incredi…” she started to say before bursting into tears.

I wrapped my arms around Anna and pulled her tight to my body. “You were amazing, absolutely fucking amazing,” I assured her.

Between sobs, she said: “It was… incredible… bet… better than I ever imagined… really fucking incredible… thank… thank you.”

“No, thank you, Anna. Thank you for trusting me with this.”

As she sobbed, overwhelmed with endorphins, passion and emotions, I held her tightly. I kissed the top of her head and reassured her. Gradually she regained her composure. “I’ve never felt anything so intense. Never felt so close to someone. Nothing so amazing,” she said, snuggling in my arms.

As I held her tightly I replied: “I warned you it could be quite intense. Fantasies like that are very powerful and need to be treated with respect. Do you want me to go? Or should I stay the night?”

“Please don’t go, please!” she implored, very seriously, grabbing my arms firmly.

“Don’t worry. I won’t leave you unless you want me to.”

“No, no. Please stay, I don’t want to be alone.”

I held Anna close, reassuring her about how awesome she had been until finally, I realised she was asleep — naked except for her hold ups — in my arms. Eventually, I drifted off as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly, I began to wake. As my eyes gradually opened I realised something was touching — no, playing — with my cock. Opening my eyes, I watched silently as Anna lifted my dick as it grew larger and larger. Internally I smiled.

Finally, Anna stroked me to full erection and I stared as she lightly placed both hands around my shaft.

“So you like my cock?” I suddenly asked, causing Anna to jump.

“I’m… I’m sorry… I… I…” she stammered.

“It’s fine. My dick was in your ass last night, you are totally entitled to play with it. Really it’s fine,” I assured her.

“I was just looking at it and wondered, how just how on earth that fit in my butt?”

“But it did!” I smiled. “I remember being balls deep in your ass and calling you dirty names.”

Anna blushed, then grinned.

Climbing onto her knees and pulling back the sheets, Anna grabbed my cock and guided it to her mouth. I watched in awe as she swallowed the head and very carefully began sucking in the rest. About halfway down she stopped, locked eyes with me and began bobbing her head up and down while her other hand squeezed my balls.

Her mouth felt fucking incredible and I knew it wouldn’t take me long to cum. Soon my body tensed, my balls contracted and Anna could tell I was about to cum. Speeding up, she took more and more of my dick into her mouth until I was bouncing off the back of her throat.

“Fuck, Anna, I’m going to… I’m going to cum,” I gasped, as Anna sucked more of my cock in than ever.

Just as my balls fired off the first shot of cum into Anna’s keen mouth, her bedroom door burst open and in strode Leah — still dressed from last night.

“Jeez, Anna, my vag is fucking sore, that was some fucking dick…” she said before realising what was going on in front of her.

Anna yanked my cock from her mouth as my cum leaked from her mouth, and my dick launched another spurt of semen high into the air. Anna coughed, spraying my cum across my stomach and chest as she tried to speak to Leah.

“Oh, you kinky little bitch!” Leah exclaimed, laughing, as she finally took in the scene of her naked friend sucking my dick.

Anna blushed once again and froze on the spot. Leah laughed out loud. I just smiled.

After what seemed like an eternity with nobody speaking I decided to take the initiative: “Either take your clothes off and join us or shut the door and leave."

Anna stared at me in surprise and Leah stopped dead — unsure what to do. Time stood still.

“You heard him,” Anna finally said, and I smirked.

Quickly, Leah dropped her dress and climbed into bed with us, my dried cum still clearly visible across her face, neck and body.

"Why don't you start by licking up the cum Anna's just spat all over me," I asked with a cheeky grin. To my delight, Leah didn't hesitate for a moment before licking the fresh semen from my rippling stomach and chest. With my cock still in her hand, Anna continued stroking my now-softening dick. 

A few moments late,r Leah was finished and I was clean but knew I need a few minutes to recover. Gazing at the beautiful girls before me I could see Anna was more focused on Leah than me now -- I'd known it as soon as I'd seen them, I should have trusted my gut.

"Why don't you just kiss her already Anna - it's clear you want to," I said matter-of-factly.

Anna turned to stare at me - clearly furious. But I watched in awe as the young Leah stared at Anna, reached her right hand for her cheek and kissed her passionately on the lips. It was so damn hot watching these two savouring their first ever lesbian kiss.

While their tongues teased, danced or fought each other - it was hard to tell - Leah's left hand slowly rose, clasping Anna's tit. I gazed on as she squeezed, massaged and rolled it around, playing with the ever-growing nipple. With a show like this, it wasn't going to take me long to be ready to play again.

Finally, they parted. Staring into Leah's bright blue eyes, Anna pushed her back onto the bed and headed straight between her thighs. I smiled to myself - I HAD known it.

With a surprising sense of purpose, Anna roughly pushed Leah's legs apart and dived straight into that sweet, ravaged pussy. Quickly she started lapping away, licking with an urgency that showed just how long she'd wanted to be right where she was. Soon her fingers were sliding deep into Leah's teenage cunt as she sucked her throbbing clit.

Gently stroking my now growing dick, I marvelled at the sight in front of me. Anna licked, sucked and slurped at her friend's keen pussy as her fingers pushed deeper and faster with each passing minute.

"Oh fuck, Anna. Yes! Yes! Of fuck YES! I'm... I'm..."

Before Leah had a chance to finish, I watched as her telltale signs from last night repeated themselves. Her back arched sharply, her chest tightened and her body tensed. Anna kept licking and fingering.

"Ahhhh! YESSSS!!" Leah screamed. I watched as Anna's face turned from sheer delight to confusion and then onto nearly drowning under the sheer volume of Leah's orgasm.

Gasping for air Anna's dripping face emerged from between Leah's thighs and an enormous smile quickly spread across those wet lips.

Panting heavily, Leah begged: "Kiss me, Anna... now!"

The smell of pussy was redolent; hanging thick in the air as I rejoiced, watching Leah suck her own cum from Anna's determined face. They kissed, fondled and caressed each other for what felt like hours as my cock felt like it was going to burst. I so wanted to be a part of that moment but knew better - this was something deep and personal between the two friends.

Eventually, they parted as Leah gasped for breath once more. Now I was ready, eager - no desperate - to get involved once again. But I felt a shift in the room, I'd lost any level of control I once had. Now together, these girls felt empowered - they were formidable.

Looking at Anna, I beamed: "I knew you wanted her. Come here and let me taste her on you."

Anna stared, smiled and then slowly rose from the bed. "You know... I've got a much better idea." Sultrily she strode around the bed carefully beginning to roll down her hold-ups as I followed her with my eyes. Finally, she stood naked between me and the mirror opposite her bed.

"Give me your hands," she instructed, suddenly full of confidence.

Obediently I placed my hands on the metal bed as Anna carefully used her stockings to tie me to the frame.

"Oh, I think you're going to enjoy this!" she said, as she finished tieing the knots.

"Leah! Open that drawer over there," she said boldly, nodding towards the bedside table. Leah's eyes nearly popped out of her head.

"Pick whichever one you want and grab that bottle of lube!"

I already knew what was going to happen - or at least I thought I did.

The new Anna grinned as she headed back onto the bed: "You did say you enjoyed giving and receiving!"

Watching in the mirror, I saw Anna take a six or seven-inch blue dildo and begin coating it in lubricant. She bent forward and whispered into Leah's ear - I couldn't hear what they said but did see a massive grin spread across Leah's face.

"Are you ready for this you filthy, fucking anal whore?" Anna asked with a delightful level of confidence. I didn't know if she was playing or if this was something else - so stayed quiet, not wanting to ruin her moment.

Suddenly a thick squirt of freezing lube landed on my anus. "I asked if you're ready for this you dirty slut?"

Now I knew she was repeating last night in reverse.

"Yes. Oh, fuck yes!" I moaned. "Please fuck my ass, my dirty fat ass!"

That was all it took. Almost before I finished talking I felt the tip of the dildo pressing into my tight asshole. Easily, I took it. Bearing down I slid backwards, taking every inch inside me.

The look of surprise on Anna's face was priceless. I'm sure she expected more resistance, but this slim, short dildo was nothing to what I had taken before. And by now I'd trained myself pretty well.

Yet, Anna was about to have the last laugh. Suddenly she pressed a button and the blue fake cock in my ass began vibrating. Not vibrating but pulsing. "Buzz, buzz, buzz, BUUUZZZZ, BUUUUZZZZZZZ," it went time and time again.

Soon, Anna was sliding it in and out of my ass hard, driving my body forward. I stared into the mirror as Leah watched my ass taking everything Anna had to offer. Suddenly it was like a light went on. Leah sat up, reached forward and grabbed my swollen cock.

As her naked friend fucked my ass, she used both hands to wank me off. Boy, I have to give her credit, the combination of Anna's vibrator and Leah's hands was intoxicating. Within a few moments, I knew I was going to cum. My breathing changed, my body tensed and Leah sensed it.

Suddenly she stopped, letting go of my cock completely. At exactly the same instance Anna ceased fucking my ass. Quickly my orgasm began receding. As my body relaxed, the girls began again.

"You didn't think I'd forgotten last night? Did you?" Leah whispered into my ear wickedly.

One failed orgasm turned into two, then three; before I knew it we were up to ten denied orgasms and a solid stream of pre-cum was pouring from my dick. Anna was driving that vibrating device in and out of my now-stretched asshole. Meanwhile, Leah was bringing me within fractions of cumming.

My body shook, my pores streamed sweat, my dick was basically pissing pre-cum, my ass was trembling and I was essentially done - yet these two girls were still having too much fun.

"I bet you're ready to cum? Aren't you?" Leah teased.

"How's my filthy man-whore doing? Can your dirty ass take much more? Do you want me to stop?" Anna asked.

"Oh fuck, yes, I want to cum. I really need to cum!" I begged as the girls laughed. Wow, these girls had grown in the last few hours.

Suddenly, Anna had an idea and within moments she had a second vibrator in her hands. Still, she pounded my now sore asshole while she pressed the second (much smaller) vibrator against my perineum right behind my scrotum.

Honestly, I was loving this "torture", these young girls seemed to think they were actually "punishing" me, but every second of it felt incredible.

My punishment went on for ages, forty minutes at least, until finally, her hand soaked with my pre-cum, Leah asked: "Shall we let him cum now?"

"Oh, is my little anal slut ready? Are you ready to beg me to cum? We can keep going all fucking day - until you beg."

"Oh please, please let me cum!" I begged, even though I could happily have kept going. 

Without realising, Anna leant onto the vibrator in my ass, shoving it and it's incredibly strong pulses straight into my prostate. Suddenly things changed.

"Oh FUCK! Oh my... fuck yes! Yes! Yes... fucking... oh... oh," I mumbled as Anna pressed harder on my hidden gem. I knew I was seconds away from finishing but they had no idea.

Still, Anna kept fucking my ass and teasing my perineum while her young friend stroked my cock. My body tensed hard, my anus clamped down so hard on the blue vibrator that Anna physically couldn't pull it out and my balls contracted, aching to fire.

As Leah's strong fingers teased my length and Anna's buzzing delight slammed into my swollen prostate I knew I was done - I couldn't possibly hold back.

"Oh yes! Oh! Oh! Fuck yes... oh," I grunted as my balls squeezed harder than ever.

"Are you going to cum for us? Anna teased, "Cum for me you filthy little bitch!"

I couldn't hold back. I roared with passion as my entire body shook, my stomach tried to tear itself apart and my body attempted to suck my balls back inside. A torrent of cum fired from my cock as the girls kept stretching my ass and tugging my dick.

Squirt after squirt after painful squirt launched from my engorged cock, drenching poor Anna's bed as the two girls smiled contently in the mirror. 

Panting like a dog, I was still unable to collapse thanks to my tied wrists.

Slowly Leah stopped stroking my cock and Anna pulled the vibrator from my tender asshole and it's buzzing ceased.

"Aren't you a good boy?" Anna teased. "But there is one more thing... clean this," she added, slipping the slick blue vibrator, ripe with the musty flavour of my ass, into my mouth.

Finally, Leah undid my bindings and I fell onto the bed, between the two naked girls and let the now-clean cock fall from my mouth. It wasn't long before Leah was using one of Anna's many vibrators on her as I watched on in delight.

Now I see them both fairly regularly at the club where they are very popular. Often they play together and on occasion, I get to join in. But these days there is a long line of excited volunteers.

Published 
Written by LondonLimey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments