Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Take Me!

"I become such a slut."

86
23 Comments 23
2.2k Views 2.2k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Author's Notes

"Evie feels orgasm deprived. Marge, her sister-in-law, proposes a solution that will satisfy her needs."

I let Jake out of my apartment and breathed a sigh of relief that he was gone. Another date with yet another man, which had once again resulted in boring sex. I was so fed up with my situation. I craved not romance but unbridled savage lust.

When the phone rang shortly after, it was my sister-in-law, who was curious about how the evening had gone.

"Dreadful. Just another dreadful date, Marge," I responded to her query.

"What's wrong with you, Evie? I keep setting you up with gorgeous men, yet none satisfy you."

"Maybe they're too gorgeous, too courteous, too nice. Maybe what I need is a man who will not ask permission but take me savagely and feed my soul with the fire of his lust. I'm so tired of only being able to orgasm on my dildo. I need somebody like your husband, Jack, who always seems in control."

"You sure that's what you want?"

"Damn, sure."

"Let me give it some thought. I might have a solution to your problem."

"Really?"

"Stay tuned, and I'll let you know."

***

I'd just stepped out of the shower a week later when the phone rang. "Evie, I have a question for you?" Marge blurted out before I had a chance to even say hello. "Have you solved your lack of orgasm problem?"

"No. I'm starting to lose hope of ever solving it. Why?"

"I took the liberty of asking Jack, even though he is your step-brother, if he had any ideas or friends he might suggest who would meet your needs. I have also had some thoughts about your problem.

Have you considered that maybe a woman could satisfy your needs?"

"Well, I have had lesbian lovers at university, but not since."

"We are hosting a party this weekend. The friends we are having over might be fun for you, and you might meet a man or a woman who is just the person you seek."

"Marge, it has been such a long time since I attended a party. I don't know."

"What if I could guarantee you an evening that would end up with you having multiple orgasms."

"How could you guarantee that?"

"I bet that I can. You'll have to trust me. So will you come so you can cum?" she asked with a giggle.

"Sure. What do I have to lose."

***

Friday night never seemed to come. My mind was in perpetual frenzy trying to figure out what Marge had in store for me. My pussy was constantly twitching with need and anticipation as all kinds of scenarios flashed through my thoughts. 

I arrived at Marge and Jack's house at the stated time. When I rang the doorbell, Jack answered and invited me in.

He led me to the living room, and I was surprised that I was the first guest to arrive.

"Sit down, step-sister of mine," he said.

"Marge has explained your problem to me. We have a way of fixing it. However, you will have to be honest with me to do that. Do you think you can be honest with your older brother?"

"I think so, Jack. I am growing crazy, and I’m horny 24/7. I can't keep trying to find Prince Charming and ending up with the nerds of this world."

"So I understand you are looking for a strong man who will be more than a romantic lover. Someone who can arouse and then quell the fires that rage within you. Is that the gist of it?"

"Yes."

"Tonight, we have two couples coming over. The men are dominant, and the women are bisexual. Marge and I play with them regularly. Don't look so surprised. I am inviting you to join us. I have wanted your body since you were a teenager, so I will also be part of it."

"Are you proposing a gang bang?"

"It's much more than a gang bang. When we are through with you, you will be more than satisfied. At any point that it is too much for you, all you have to say is the magic word."

"What magic word?"

"How about 'red' for stop and orange for 'ease up'? Can you remember those two words?"

"Of course."

"If you say 'red,' you will be sent home. That will be the end of the experience. Now Marge will now prepare you for the festivities."

***

I entered the bedroom, and Marge was waiting for me in a translucent white negligee. She looked delectable, and memories of past sapphic experiences made my cunt twinge with need.

"Hi, Evie; ready for whatever might happen to you tonight?"

"Well, I think so. A gang bang might cure that perpetual itch between my legs."

"A gang bang? Oh no, honey, you are in for much more than a gang bang, that I promise you."

"What do you mean?"

"You wanted a man who would be strong and assertive. Right?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's what you will get: three real Alpha males. By tonight's end, they will use your body in ways you might never have imagined. Now shut up, you little slut, and strip."

"Here? Now?"

"Yes. I have to get you ready."

This I had not expected. The idea of stripping in front of my sister-in-law had not occurred to me. I turned my back to her and slowly started to unbutton my blouse.

"Turn around and face me," she ordered in a voice I had never heard her use. Already her calling me a slut had made my pussy spasm. Now, I was to be on display for her. 

She tore my blouse off my body and then my bra. Stepping back, she leered at my tits. 

"Beautiful tits, slut. Look how hard your nipples are already. She reached for my breast and pinched my nipple hard. 

"Don't do that," I screamed.

"Do you mean, 'red.'? Or shall I send you home.?"

"No, don't do that; maybe I mean 'orange.' You caught me by surprise."

"Orange it is," she said, leaning forward as her mouth sucked on my nipple.

After the pinch, this felt so good, and I could feel my cunt start to fill with my juices.

"Lovely now off with the skirt and panties."

I hastened to comply with her command and soon was standing there perched on my stilettos, displaying my body to her.

"Beautiful. Your pale skin and long black hair are just delicious. I will enjoy our time together. I'm glad you are shaved, as that displays your cunt nicely. Now, turn and bend at the waist. Part your cheeks and show me your bum hole."

I turned hesitantly, and over my shoulder, I told her that my ass was off limits.

She dragged me to the bed, sat down, and forced me over her knees with my ass facing her. 

I want you to understand that tonight, your body is ours to do with as we wish. Here is a little reminder of that fact."

I felt her hand repeatedly swat my ass cheeks. Instead of feeling the pain, I felt my cunt start to drool over her thighs. I blushed as I was beginning to realize just what a slut I was.

After about ten swats, she pried open my ass cheeks and rubbed her thumb over my exposed anus. Now, the flood drooling out of me was a deluge.

She parted my thighs, and her fingers explored my cunt. "I think that you are also an anal slut, my dear. Your ass will no longer be virginal by the end of tonight."

"But..."

"Shut up and go into the bathroom and take a shower. Ensure you do a thorough job on your holes, as I will inspect them afterward. I expect them to be squeaky clean."

Cowed by her assurance, I obeyed. When I returned, she looked at me, inspecting me from head to foot, including my cunt and ass, which she again forced me to display to her.

"Your uniform for tonight is on the bed. Could you put it on now?"

Three items were on the bed: a set of black silk hose, black crotchless panties, and a silver chain attached to a black felt collar.

I quickly donned the panties and stockings, and she attached the collar around my neck. 

My hair was brushed to fall sleekly over my shoulders, and Marge applied lipstick to my lips, both mouth and pussy and to my tensed nipples, followed by a spritz of perfume.

She had me bend over and inserted a lubed butt plug up my ass. To my surprise, it did not hurt, but the feeling of fullness in my ass felt thrilling.

She had me put on my stilettos and dragged me by the collar to the full-length mirror. I looked at myself and blushed. Instead of a demure young woman, I had been transformed into the perfect depiction of a slut.

***

I followed Marge as we returned downstairs and entered the living room. The hum of voices ceased as we entered, and I blushed even more when I realized that five people were lasciviously ogling my body.

A long-legged blonde woman lounging on the sofa said, "Marge, she looks delicious. I could just eat her up."

"Oh, she is, I assure you. You should also have her return the favor."

I turned three more shades of crimson at those words, and I clenched my thighs so that the juices percolating in my needy cunt would not run down my thighs.

I had never realized that being exhibited this way would turn me on so much.

Jack said, "Folks, this is Evie, my step-sister. She has agreed to be our cum slut tonight as she is in desperate need of having multiple orgasms other than with her dildo. Evie, you are now to go and introduce yourself to each person physically. Just walk up to my guests so they can learn more about you."

Marge propelled me towards the blond and the handsome man sitting with her.

I stood in front of them, attempting to hide my charms with my arm over my tits and one hand covering my pussy.

The man barked at me, "Hands by your sides and thrust those tits forward."

The tone of voice was commanding, and I assumed the required pose. He and the woman stood up and approached my defenseless body.

His hands reached for my outthrust tits, and he began to toy with them. He rubbed them vigorously and tugged on my nipples. His wife went straight for my pussy after she used her foot to nudge my legs apart. I could hear my cunt squelch as she fingered me. 

I'm Bob, and my wife is Darcy," the man said, "but tonight, we are to be called Master Bob and Mistress Darcy. Understood?"

My legs quaked with the double assault on my most intimate parts as I answered, "Yes, Master Bob." 

He gave me a swat on the ass to propel me towards the next couple.

An enormous dark-skinned man licked his lips as I stood before him. His wife, a delicious shade of milk chocolate, smirked at me as I stood before them.

"Evie, I'm delighted to meet you,” he said as he stood up. My name is Master Trevor, and this is my wife, Mistress Naomi."

Despite myself, my eyes wandered down towards his groin, thinking of the stories I had heard of the size of men of color.

He chuckled. "Curious are you?" He asked. "Reach into my trousers and find out what will be impaling your cunt and ass tonight."

I hesitated, and he grabbed my hand and threw it down his trousers. I gasped at the size of the cock that I could not wrap my hand around.

"See, Evie, the myth is sometimes true. Just think of the size of that cock up your needy cunt. Will that be a first, slut?"

"Yes."

"Yes? Yes, who?"

"Yes, Master Trevor."

He sat down and draped me face down over his lap. "Nice ass. What do you think, Naomi?"

I felt a pair of soft hands pry my ass cheeks apart and blushed at the thought that my ass was being displayed plugged tight by the butt plug.

Master Trevor played with my cunt, and Mistress Naomi pulled out the plug. It came out with a plopping sound, which embarrassed me.

"Oh, Trevor, that pink asshole looks absolutely tempting, doesn't it?"

"Evie, are you an anal virgin?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, that will be a thing of the past after tonight."

She inserted a finger up my asshole while Trevor diddled my cunt from the other side. I could feel my cunt dripping juice and coating Trevor's fingers.

I was ready to scream with need when they withdrew their fingers and stood me up on quivering legs. A slap on the butt directed me towards Jack and Marge.

As I approached Jack, he leered at me and said, "At last, Sis. I have wanted your body for years. Tonight, you will make my wet dreams come true."

He reached around my waist, cupped my ass cheeks, and ground his erect cock against me as he started kissing me. I was confused. It had never crossed my mind that my handsome half-brother could have such thoughts about me.

His tongue slipped into my mouth as I glanced at Marge, who smiled at me and nodded, indicating that what Jack was doing to me was OK with her.

I heard her say, "Give him your tongue, honey. I'll be next."

I loved the passion that I felt as Jack explored my mouth and returned the kiss with as much passion as I was receiving. My pussy must have absolutely gleamed as I felt moisture running down my thigh.

"Next," Marge announced, almost forcibly removing Jack from my arms.

She moved her face to mine and a hand to my dripping cunt. Her kiss was as passionate as Jack's, and we were soon swapping spit. Meanwhile, her hand was molesting my cunt.

She stopped kissing me and brought her cum soaked hand to her face and licked her fingers.

"You taste delicious, Slut," she said while again dipping her hand into my pussy. She brought the hand to my mouth and ordered me to taste myself.

I had no choice as she forced her juice-soaked fingers into my mouth.

I heard Jack behind me ask, "Folks, what do you think we should do with her now?"

Trevor said, "Fuck her."

Bob interjected, "Not yet. Let's string her up and edge her first until she begs for it."

"Sounds good to me," Jack replied. He pulled on my leash and directed me to the center of the room.

"Put your hands over your head," he told me as he pushed a button on a remote control.

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

I glanced up and saw a rope descend from the ceiling.

My hands were held by someone behind me, fastened to each other, and pulled over my head. I heard the buzz of an electric motor as my body was stretched upward. Jack kicked my legs apart. I sensed my ankles being cuffed and realized that I could not close my legs. They were being forced apart by a spreader bar.

I was splayed out, defenseless and ready for use by anyone who wished to use or abuse me.

Marge stepped up and grabbed my erect nipples, which she stretched before attaching a nipple clamp to each.

The pain and surprise was so intense that I yelled out, "What the fuck?"

She gave me a slap on the face and said, "Shut up, Slut. If I hear any more complaints from you, I will shove a throat gag in your mouth. Understand?"

I stood there mutely with tears streaming down my face.

She repeated, "Do you understand?"

"Yu...es, Mistress Marge."

"Good Girl."

Those two words were like a balm on my soul. I wanted to be a 'Good Girl' for these people. I craved what they could do to me and for me. I had never felt more sexual and desirable in my life.

My nipples were sore as hell, and my attention was focused on them until I felt fingers spread my cunt lips. I glanced down, and Jack was kneeling at one of my legs, and Bob was next to the other.

My cunt was being stimulated with a long feather by Jack while Bob was toying around my aroused clit with another.

The feeling was intense, and my toes curled in pleasure. I was close to cumming and shouted, "I'm going to cum!"

The feathering ceased, and Bob slapped my cunt with his open palm quelling those feelings immediately.

"You don't cum until we give you permission. Is that clear?"

Panting in frustration, I said, "Yes, Master Bob."

Jack held a glass to my lips and said, "Drink this."

I gulped down a few swallows of cold water and started to relax. I saw that all of my tormentors were now naked, and I admired their long, thick, rigid cocks. My body ached with need, my tits were sore, and my pussy ached to be filled. 

Again, I heard the buzz of the motor, and I was raised up to my toes. The feathers started tormenting me again. I felt my asscheeks being spread, and a feather was inserted up my bum. I heard the sound of giggles behind me and realized that Marge and Darcy were toying with my ass. I could feel it getting twisted and turned as they tickled my sensitive anus.

The intensity of the sensations I was being subjected to had me again on the edge of an orgasm. I presume that Jack, with all his experience as a Dom, realized from the spasms my pussy was giving that I was close. He extracted the feather and ordered the others to stop. 

I was left perched on my toes and feeling very frustrated and needy. The buzz of the motor sounded, and I was again standing on my feet. My calfs ached from the strain. Jack removed the cuffs off my ankles and wrists and massaged my calves to restore circulation.

Marge and Darcy simultaneously removed the clips from my nipples. The surge of blood was almost as painful as when the clips had been applied. Each woman took a nipple and massaged it with lips and tongue till the pain faded away. 

Meanwhile, Jack and Bob massaged my cunt and asshole. It was such an intense feeling; I wanted to cry. 

"Good Girl," Jack said. "I want you to know that you are beautiful and have the cutest cunt and most fuckable tush I have ever seen. Now go over to Trevor; he will take over your training."

I went over to where Trevor was sitting on the sofa, almost gasping in awe at his magnificent cock, which was rampantly erect. 

He was truly magnificent, with his muscular mahogany-colored body radiating power such as I had never experienced.

"Naomi, prepare her," he ordered.

She told me to spread my legs wide and knelt at my feet. 

I looked down at her as her mouth reached for my soppy cunt and began torturing it with her tongue. She darted her tongue in and out between my vaginal lips and tongue lashed my clit mercilessly.

I wavered on my legs fighting off the urge to cum until Trevor said, "Good enough."

Naomi pushed me down, face forward over Trevor's lap, and I felt the head of his cock against my cunt hole. I was lying flat on the sofa, about to be impaled by the most massive cock had ever seen.

"It won't fit," I squealed.

"Yes, it will, " he said, giving a pelvic thrust that lodged the tip in me.

He started spanking my ass, and to my amazement, the spanks slowly drove his cock deeper and deeper into me till it was thoroughly lodged in my cunt.

I had never been filled that way, and the spanking caused my cunt to spasm and milk his cock. 

Jack knelt on the sofa at the level of my head and placed his cock against my lips. 

"Suck," it slut he ordered. "Get me ready to fuck you the way you deserve to be fucked.

I tentatively took his cock between my lips, but he drove forward till I was gagging with it lodged in the back of my throat. 

As he pulled back to give me a chance to breathe, he told me to use my tongue on the head when he drew back. 

My ass was on fire from the spanking. My cunt was milking Trevor's cock, and I was being throat fucked by my step-brother. I was such a slut I thought.

Jack's precum was lubricating my throat. I felt his cock pulsing in my mouth while I could feel Trevor thrusting his hips up against me as he also throbbed deep in me.

"Don't cum." Trevor growled as he erupted in me, sending streams of hot cum into my womb. Almost simultaneously, Jack hosed my throat with a copious flow of creamy cum. "Swallow," he ordered.

I felt his spunk sliding down my throat and faced the stark realization I had just given my half-brother the best blow job I had ever given.

My body was lifted straight up and off Trevor's. I was in Bob's arms. He carried me to some cushions on the floor in the middle of the room.

He set me down on the cushions and ordered me to get on my elbows and knees, emphasizing his order with a couple of sharp spanks on my already tenderized ass.

"Ass up and head down. Darcy, get to work and prepare her ass to be fucked."

My thighs were parted, and Darcy knelt behind me. I expected her to diddle my asshole to get me ready and perhaps lube it up.

I was an anal virgin but had for years imagined what it would feel like to have my ass taken. I faced that eventuality with some trepidation, expecting it to be initially painful.

I gave a groan of pleasure when Darcy started to lube me up with her tongue. It was an incredible feeling that shot jolts of pleasure through my body when she began lubricating me... with her tongue.

She not only rimmed my hole but managed to slide her tongue into my ass and fuck it.

Her tongue finally withdrew, and looking between my legs, I saw that Bob had taken her place.

He ran his cock through my pussy lips coating it with my juices which had never stopped dripping for the past hour. Thrusting his cock in my pussy he gave it some thrusts coating it from the tip to the testicles with my juice. He then pried my ass cheeks apart with his strong fingers and centered the head against my asshole.

My attention was distracted when Darcy slid her pussy under my head and positioned it against my mouth. 

"Lots of tongue, slut. Lash that pussy till it froths, and don't forget the clit. Do a good job, and I'll let you kiss and lick my ass later."

As she said that, Bob inserted the head of his cock into my ass hole. I yelled at the sudden intrusion and was rewarded with some intense spanks to my upturned ass cheeks.

At the same time, I was thrust forward into Darcy's cunt which gaped under my mouth.

Instinctively I started lapping at it while Bob slowly skewered me with the length of his cock. When he was fully inserted, he stopped. 

“This time, slut, you are allowed to cum. I intend to train you as an anal slut who will be able to cum when your ass is fucked.”

He started to stroke in and out of me. The burn from his stiff shaft running against my tender inner tissues was intensely erotic. When he used a hand to come under me and toy with my cunt and clit, it started to feel heavenly.

His shaft throbbed in me, and I felt my kegel muscles milk his shaft.

During this time, I was giving Darcy's pussy the licking of its life. I sucked on her clit as I felt Bob's shaft swell and was rewarded with a strong stream of man cum offload into my bowels and a heavenly flood of woman cum squirt from Darcy.

I tipped over the edge, and my pussy contracted, and I felt the flood of my orgasm pour out of me.

I must have passed out. My next awareness was lying on Marge's bed with all the women around me cuddling and kissing me.

"She's back to life, girls," Marge said.

"Oh, goody. Our turn." Darcy retorted.

I tried to sit up but couldn't as I was lying on my back with my arms and legs tied down. I had some leg freedom, which allowed me to draw my knees back, but apart from that, I was pinned down.

Now slut, it's us you have to please. The men have had their turn, and while they recharge, we need to have our fun, and you will be the provider of that fun.

"They have raved about your cunt, your ass, and your mouth. Now, you must prove to us that you are worthy to be our little pet slave," Darcy continued.

"Bob has turned me into a very anal slut. I told you that if you did an excellent job of licking my cunt that you would have the privilege of worshiping my ass."

She straddled my face and placed her ass right over my tongue. I drew my head back, trying to avoid contact with her bum. My avoidance was rewarded with a series of slaps to my exposed pussy.

"Dig in slut, or your pussy will be so battered that it will take it a month to recover."

I gingerly advanced my tongue and started to rim her bottom hole. 

"Deeper. Get your tongue in there and tongue fuck my ass."

I reluctantly pushed my tongue forward to probe her orifice and was rewarded with a 'Good Girl.'

I remembered how good it had felt for me when she had done the same for me and continued with more enthusiasm.

My legs were pulled back, exposing my cunt and asshole, which were immediately subjected to an assault by the tongues of Marge and Naomi.

For a second time, I was permitted to cum as I was shared by the three of them in an orgy of cunt and ass licking with some vigorous scissoring to add spice to the event.

We were so engrossed in our activities that we never noticed when the men entered the bedroom till they started clapping at our performance.

"OK, Girls, enough of that. It's time for Evie's graduation ceremony. After that, you can have her luscious body back to molest it however you wish."

"Evie, drink this. You must be parched," he said, handing me a flute of bubbly champagne.

I gulped it down, slaking a thirst I had not been aware of.

While I drank, Jack sat next to me and cuddled my naked body, caressing me and kissing me. As he toyed with my body, he spoke to me gently. 

"Evie, we are not yet done with you. You have to admit, however, that Marge was right when she said you would have more orgasms tonight than you ever had before in one session."

"Yes, she was," I admitted with a smile.

"Like me, you are just a natural-born slut who had, till tonight, never met a man who brought that out in you. Where I am by nature dominant, you are submissive and enjoy a man or woman who can dominate you.

"From now on, that is the type of man you must seek. While you do that, you will remain our little submissive slut, and any of the six of us will be delighted to scratch your itch whenever you wish, and we will help you find a man who can do that. 

"The clue that he is the right person for you will be if he can accept your status with us and join in our loving you as a group.

"Just so you know, you are not unique. Marge, Darcy and Naomi are like you; we all underwent a similar process."

"They did not seem at all submissive to me."

He chuckled, "No, all good submissives have the potential to also be what we call switches, which means that they enjoy both sides of the play."

"Intriguing."

"Enough talk. It's time for your graduation ceremony."

He leaned back against the headboard and lifted me up in cowgirl position with my back to him. His erect cock probed my anus and slid right up my ass with no effort. Trevor moved between my outspread thighs, and his cock slowly penetrated my pussy. I was impaled on two magnificent pricks.

Bob came to my side, turned my head to face his cock, and presented it to my waiting mouth.

As I opened my mouth to accept that tempting offering, he smiled and said, "Spit roast."

I was in heaven with all my slut holes filled with throbbing, thrusting man meat.

It went on and on, with each man filling each opening one after the next with their hot seed.

I never counted the number of orgasms as they never seemed to end for me.

I passed out at some point and woke up the following day as the sun's rays streamed in through the window.

Marge was in my arms, and Jack was spooning me while cupping my naked tit with his erection nestled between my thighs.

"Good morning, slut," I said to myself. "Now you know who and what you are."

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments