Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Contract - Part II

"Sandy's training gets underway..."

72
12 Comments 12
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Sandy returned a few minutes later carrying a large brown envelope containing Abraham’s copy of the contract. The envelope was addressed to him personally.

“I have put two copies in there for you sir,”

Abraham took it and thanked her. He turned to John. “I would like some time with my trainee.”

He shifted in his seat. “You… you want to be alone with her?”

Abraham smiled. “Please,” he responded. “I hope you don’t mind but I will be spending a lot of time with Sandy over the next while. It’s imperative that we see to it that Sandy gets all the training required for her fulfilment as a submissive woman, wouldn’t you agree?”

He nodded.

“And, therefore, we will need privacy on most,, if not, all occasions.”

“Y… yes, of course,” he replied nervously before turning to leave the room.

“You mentioned in an email John, that you have some toys. Cuffs, collars, a paddle, and stuff?”

He nodded.

“Maybe you could get these please. May as well get some use out of them, hey?”

He looked at Sandy, questioningly,  and then left the room.

“Is there anywhere John could go for a couple of hours?” Abraham asked, turning to Sandy.

She looked at him. He could sense an uneasiness. “Th… there’s the pub at the bottom of the road.”

“Maybe we could send him there for a bit. I think we could both do with some privacy, couldn’t we, unless you prefer him to stay?”

She shook her head. “No… no. If’s that what you want… sir?”

Abraham stepped closer and brushed her cheek with his fingers. “You will be safe; I can assure you. I would prefer it if we were alone, but if you feel uncomfortable the first time, I completely understand.”

She shook her head once again. “No, if that’s what you want then we’ll have it your way, sir.”

John returned with a large brown leather overnight bag. “We keep everything in here.”

Abraham took it from him and put it down on the settee. “There’s a pub down the road, I hear. Maybe you might find it more comfortable to spend a couple of hours there? I think Sandy would prefer you being away.”

He looked at her. “Okay then.”

“Maybe you could undress your wife for me before you go?”

He seemed surprised. 

“It’s what I call a proper introduction of your wife to me.”

John moved past him and behind Sandy. He began to fiddle with the zipper of her skirt. Sandy looked nonplussed and a redness lit her cheeks. It was obvious that she wasn’t used to being naked in front of male strangers. Abraham moved back to his seat and watched as her skirt fell to the floor. A look of surprise filled his face when he saw that she was wearing stockings and suspenders. He hadn’t noticed her stocking tops when she had crossed her legs earlier. She also wore black laced panties.

John then gripped the bottom of the pullover and began to lift. Sandy joined in helping him lift it over her breasts and head. As she unruffled her hair, John unclipped her bra. Moments later her breasts were exposed. The redness in her cheeks increased as John turned his attention to her panties. As he started to tug, Sandy took over and pushed them down her thighs. A few moments later she stood in just her stockings and suspenders. Her hands rested at her sides, but Abraham knew that she really wanted to use her hands to hide her sex.  It was covered with neatly cropped dark pubic hair. John stepped aside.

“I want her completely naked John.

He was surprised but moved back and knelt in front Sandy. Abraham watched intently as he unhooked her stocking tops and rolled them down her legs. Sandy raised each foot in turn for him to remove them completely. Moments later she stood there completely naked, her head bowed, and her lowly demeanour clear to all.

“Bring me your house keys and a piece of paper, John,” Abraham asked as he stood up.

Again, there was hesitation from him, but he obediently left the room. Sandy remained with head bowed until his return. John placed the keys down on the coffee table and handed a piece of paper to Abraham. He handed it back.

“I want you write down your mobile number so I can call you when I have finished.”

“S… Sandy knows my number.”

“I know, but I will call you when I’m ready not when she is ready.”

John’s hand was shaking as he reached for the pen and scribbled down his number. A couple of minutes later the sound of the front door could be heard closing, and Abraham moved closer to Sandy. He smiled as he lifted her chin with a finger. “You’re clearly not used to being naked with strangers.”

She managed a smile as she shook her head. “I’ve not really had a lot of boyfriends,” she commented.

Abraham planted a kiss on her lips. “I can’t understand that” he said. “You’re a very attracted woman with a body to be desired.”

She glanced down at herself. “I’ve never really thought of myself like that before.”

DalilaQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaQueen

He laughed. “If I were to bring a group of men in here I am sure that there would be a lot of erections joining mine.”

Sandy laughed. She was beginning to loosen up.

“Anyway, this is my body now, isn’t it?” he said as his hands found her waist.

“Yes, yes it is, sir.”

“Do you always wear stockings?”

She shook her head. “No, I put them on because I thought it would please you.”

“Well, they do very much, and I would like you to wear them always for me. In my opinion a woman should always wear them when it’s convenient to do so. Nothing excites a man more than a glimpse of stocking top. Always helps to keep a man from straying if his wife or girlfriend wears them, as well,” he told her. “For your insight you get a credit of two strokes of the paddle.”

“The paddle… ?”

“We’ll discuss it later. Anyway, I will buy stockings for you.”

She shook her head. “That’s okay, I don’t mind buying them.”

“I insist.  Your body is mine and mainly for my pleasure, so I will buy the underwear I want to see you in.”

He felt her body tremble. His hand dropped from her waist and slid around to her mound.  “This will have to go as well,” he told her has he stroked her pubic hair. I like my women smooth down there.”

“As you wish, sir. I could remove it now if you wish?”

Abraham shook his head. “That’s okay, I have a friend who will do it for me and tend to it regularly.”

He saw her eyebrows rise.

“He’s an old friend, a barber in fact. A Turkish one, in fact; he uses the old-fashioned cut-throat razor. He has a very steady hand too, but he will use the safety razor if you prefer.”

“I… I will leave that up to you, sir. Just as long as I don’t get cut down there.”

Abraham smiled. “Don’t worry, I have got no intention of letting you come to any harm. Now then, how about showing me what toys, you have.”

Sandy moved to the bag and took out the contents and placed them on the coffee table. Everything looked quite new and seemed to have had little wear. Abraham picked up the black leather, studded collar. Her eyes lit up.

“You like wearing this do you?”

“I love it sir,” she responded. “I often wear it around the house. I go about naked sometimes just with that on.”

He smiled. “Ever been outside with it?”

She shook her head. “I would like to be made to, but John isn’t into that.”

He stepped around her and opened it out. She stood still to let him fasten it around her neck. He turned her around and stood back. “It suits you. I know places we can go, and where you can wear it.  Private venues, parties; that sort of thing.”

“I would love to do that sir. I would be so proud to be in your company.”

He kissed her on the lips.

“As for wearing them in public. I prefer the subtle use of a choker. It serves the same purpose, but without the over kill. I’ll get you one.”

“Thank you sir.”

“I will organise a collaring service for us. Nothing too grand. Just a few friends and fellow enthusiast, and we’ll have a party afterwards.”

“Will I be naked?”

“As naked as the day you were born.”

She gasped.

“You may also need to be available for use by other dominants.”

“Oh!”

“Dom’s swap subs, from time to time.”

“And you are going to swap me?” she said with disappointment in her voice.

He ran his hand down the side of her body. “Maybe. Maybe not.”

Her hand alighted on his groin. “Would that be because you are displeased with me, sir?”

“Maybe. Maybe, because you have been disobedient or committed misdemeanours, or maybe because I would get a kick out watching another man use you.”

“Please don’t share me sir,” she pleaded. “I just want my body to be used for your pleasure, and your pleasure alone.”

Abraham pulled her to him and kissed her. “Let’s just see how things go, shall we? Anyway, we have to get your introduction to punishment out of the way first.”

She pulled back. “Introduction…”

He smiled and pulled her back against him. “I believe in starting out as I mean to go on. You need to learn what to expect if you displease me. It’s all part of your training.”

Sandy remained quiet.

“Did John punish you?”

She started to shake her head. “Well, he spanked me a few times and used the paddle on me twice.”

“And?”

She looked puzzled.

“Was it to your satisfaction? Did he hurt you? Did it act as a deterrent?”

She shook her head. “No he didn’t hurt me sir.”

“But you wanted him too, didn’t you? You needed him too!”

The look on her face gave him his answer.

Abraham smiled and touched his groin, adjusting his erection. “Husbands tend to be lenient on their wives in these situations. I bet John could have been a bit harder on you?”

Sandy nodded. “Yes sir.”

Abraham pulled away, picked up the paddle and the cuffs, before grabbing her arm. “Well, let me show you how a real man does it, and afterwards you can show me how much of a whore you are in bed. Take me to your bedroom.”

 

 

® Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments