Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Discovery

"A young woman discovers the pleasures of being spanked."

28
7 Comments 7
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The two of them sat snuggled close together on her living room couch. She lay her head on his chest and could hear his heartbeat.  She thought about how he had so casually mentioned that he had spanked several women in the past.  She had a difficult time reconciling what she perceived to be such abusive behavior with such a gentle and loving man as he.

“So, women just asked you to spank them?” she asked him.

“I told you, that’s not something I need,” he responded. “You said you’re not into that, and I don’t want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable.”

“Well, I don’t think I want to be spanked,” she said, “but do you think I could just lie across your lap to see what it feels like?” she asked.

“That’s fine,” he answered. “If you want to do that, you can.”

“And you won’t spank me?”

“Nope. I won’t do anything you don’t want me to do.”

She disengaged from their snuggling. “I don’t know what to do,” she said, looking at his lap.

“You just drape yourself over my knees,” he said as he helped guide her into the position where she would lie.

“Like this?” she asked, as she adjusted herself.

“Yes,” he affirmed. He placed his left hand on the small of her back. “This is the position you’d be in if you were going to get a spanking.”

She shivered involuntarily. “I like the way this feels,” she said.

“I thought you might,” he said.

After a few moments, she spoke again. “Would you spank me, with just one spank? Can you do that?”

“Why would you ask me that, when you said you didn’t want that?”

“I want to see what it feels like. I want to know why women wanted you to spank them.”

“Are you sure you want that?”

“Yes. I want to feel what they feel.  But just one.”

“Alright. I’m going to give you a single spank now.”

She waited. He raised his arm and brought it down hard.

She said nothing.

He said, “Are you alright?”

She said nothing.

He repeated, “Are you okay?”

She exhaled. “Yes,” she said. “Now I understand.”

“What do you understand?” he asked.

“I understand why it’s appealing. You totally give control of yourself to someone else, don’t you?”

“Yes,” he agreed. “And you give yourself to someone you trust to take care of you.”

“I think I’d like you to spank me,” she said.

“You don’t think of it as abuse then, like you said before?”

“No. I want - no, let me correct myself - I need to be spanked,” she elaborated.

“Well, we should probably talk about how that works,” he said.

“Doesn’t it work like this?” she asked.

“Yes, but you’ve still got your clothes on. For a real spanking, you’d have to be naked.”

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

“Do you want me to get naked?”

“If you want a real spanking, you’ll need to.  And you’ll also have no control over how many swats you get.  As the person spanking you, I’ll give you as many as I think you need.”

“I see,” she said.

“Do you want me to give you a spanking?” he asked her directly.

“Yes, I think so.”

“You can’t think so,” he said. “You have to want it, or you don’t want it.”

“I want it,” she said, surprised at her response.

“Then you’d better take off your clothes,” he directed.

She stood up from his lap. She peeled off the t-shirt she was wearing, revealing that she had no bra on underneath.  Then she undid the button on her jeans and unzipped them, pulling them down around her ankles. She stopped. He said nothing, but conveyed with his eyes that she wasn’t ready yet.  She slipped out of her panties too, and replaced her naked self over his lap where she had been a few moments ago.

“When I spank you, you can beg and plead for me to stop.  I won’t stop until I am finished - unless you say 'orange.'  That’s your safeword.  If you say the word 'orange,' we will immediately stop and I will never spank you again.  You are always in control. Is that understood?

“Yes,” she whispered.

He struck her. She was not prepared for the intensity, and she let out a yelp and tried to stand, but he held the small of her back firmly against his lap with his left hand.  He struck her again.

She quivered as he struck her, both from the pain, and from the sensation that he was taking care of her by providing the spanking she needed. She could feel the wetness between her legs, and he could see it dripping down as he continued to spank her.

He spanked her for a good ten minutes, alternating between her cheeks and her thighs.  When both were good and red, he stopped.

“It’s over now. What did you think?” he asked.

She inhaled a deep breath. “Is that all there is to it?” she asked.

“You want more?” he asked in return.

“I just want to know what happens after I get spanked.”

“What do you want to happen?”

She thought a moment. “I want to suck you,” she said. And with that, she undid his belt, the button on his jeans, and the zipper.  She eagerly freed his cock from its confines and took it into her mouth. What she lacked in experience, she made up for in determination. As he came in her mouth, it was the first time she had experienced such a thing, and some of it dribbled out of her mouth onto her breasts.

“I’m sorry,” she said. “I didn’t get to swallow it all.”

He smiled and shook his head. “Not necessary,” he explained. “It looks very good all over your chin and tits.”

She paused, wanting to try again, realizing he didn’t understand what she was really saying.

“I mean,” she said, as she tried to get him to see, “I should have done that better. I think I’ll need another spanking later for not doing that right.”

The discovery had just begun.

Published 
Written by MScott67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments