Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The mechanic

"Are you having fun yet?"

10
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was Friday afternoon, I was in the back workshop finalising the worksheet for the completed jobs on the digger they had refurbished. The check sheet needed to be signed and the work inspected.

I was given overtime to double check the work carried out and to countersign the paperwork when Lynn was the yank woman who owned the burger trailer on the industrial estate.

“Working late, Vin?” she enquired.
 
“Last checks and signatures and she’s ready for the final work to put the tracks back on,” I told her.

Lynn was looking around the workshop. "I've never been in here before; I’ve always wondered what it would look and smell like.”
 
She walked around the workshop and I sat there and watched her as she took all the machinery and tools in as she gazed around the place.

Lynn stood by our Sommers 7 tonne independent lifting legs. “What are these for? Tying people up?” she said with a smile and a wink. She reached out and held one in each hand, spreading her arms and legs wide open.

I shook my head, I’d never seen this side of her. “Maybe, why, you in the mood to be tied up?” 

“Maybe,” she replied.

I looked down at the paperwork then stood up and got two old zip ties off the bench behind her. I tied her left hand first, followed by her right to the thick black cables the raised and lowered the parts she was holding.

I walked in front of her and she was smiling. “What do you have planned for your captive?" she said cockily.

“Wait and see,” I retorted.

I walked to the toolboxes and took out two bungee cords. I stretched and played with them in my hands as I walked towards her. I cocked an eyebrow as I neared her.

“What are those for master?” she said mockingly.
 
Without reply I knelt in front of her and lashed her ankles to the stanchions.

“You wanna play prisoners and captors?” I asked her. Her smile disappeared, she realised I was serious now; she looked at me and blinked a few times and nodded slowly.

Fine. “You do not speak unless told to, you do not say anything without my cock inside you, you may only say yes or no. If you understand say 'yes'.” 

“Yes,” Lynn said blankly.
 
“Good, let’s begin. If at any time you want to stop you must say halt, if you say stop or anything else I will ignore you and carry on. Say 'yes' if you understand and want to proceed.” Once again Lynn said yes.

To begin with I removed her apron and placed it on the floor, I looked her up and down, this was the first time I'd really looked at her in a sexual manner. "Are you sure about this?” I asked one more time. She nodded to inform of her yes.

“You are my captive, I am in command, your human rights can get fucked just like I will fuck you. You are now my fuck toy, I will enjoy fucking you, I’m not sure you will enjoy it though.” The role play had begun.

I walked up to her and held her face in my hand, I kissed her lips, she did not respond, I bit her bottom lip softly but firmly, yet she did not respond. I pulled back and looked at her body; first I ran my hands over her breasts which were quite large. I roughly pulled her t-shirt up over her head and exposed her faded white bra and flat belly.

“Nice tits, I think I’ll look at them," I stated.
 
I walked around her back and out of her view and undid her bra to set her breasts free, I walked around her front, looked her in the face and cupped her full breasts, I touched her right nipple and circled it with my fingers, then rolled it between my thumb and forefinger, making it firm and erect, Lynn didn’t flinch, her eyes fluttered but nothing more, I did the same thing with her left breast, only to get the same nil response.

”I think I will taste them,” I informed her.
 
I leaned in and took her right nipple in my mouth, it was firm so I sucked it hard and flicked my tongue over it. Her breathing changed so I pulled it with my lips, stretching it. I did this again to her left breast.

“I like your nipples in my mouth, do you like them in my mouth.”
 
A stone cold “No “was her reply.

“Have you ever sucked a cock? I bet you have, you look like a whore, you are going to suck my cock.” I walked around her back and whispered, “I’m going to fuck your mouth, you will swallow my cum.” I kissed her neck and ears.

I untied her ankles then pushed both 'down' buttons on the stanchions to lower her, she had no choice but to go down on her knees, her face was perfect height for fucking, I walked in front of her, and Lynn watched me as I stood there.

“Look at my cock.” I undid my button and lowered my zip, my semi erect cock flopped out. Her eyes met it and went wide. I stroked myself a few times, making myself harder.

“Open your mouth bitch.” Lynn obeyed, I placed myself between her lips. “Suck me, please me”.

Her head began to move back and forth slowly, only taking half of me in her mouth, I stepped forward and held the back of her head.

“All the way in. That's a good girl."

I pushed her head towards my belly. As part of her role play she tried to resist and pull back but I was too strong, I pushed my cock deep in her mouth but not enough to hurt her. I felt her gag and choke, it made me feel so masculine. Slowly I began to fuck her mouth, she was now playing the part of my captive, her slurps and sucks were beautiful. I buried her face in my short trim pubic hair, a few times she retched and coughed. I carried on, within a few minutes I was close to finishing. I got faster and harder, finally I pulled out and splashed in her mouth, over her chin and cheek, the last of my semen fell onto her breasts.

“Well done, you did well, I’m pleased with you, did you like sucking my cock and tasting my cum?”

“No,” Lynn said in a very stern voice.

“Never mind, I enjoyed it, that’s what counts,” I replied.

Domenica_luv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Domenica_luv



I walked behind her and raised the stanchions to make her stand up, then I refastened her ankles, I looked at my cum all over her, Lynn looked furious.

“It suits you, now you have seen my private parts, let’s have a look at yours.” 

I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her knees. I admired her trim neat pussy hair, ginger and tight curls. I stroked them and played with them before sliding a finger between her lips, she was wet and easy to enter. I stroked her clit and teased her, she was ready for more. With two fingers I started fucking her, slow but deep, her eyes half closed and her body began to roll and roll mimicking my actions.

”Doesn’t that feel nice, see, if you are kind to me, I am kind to you.” Lynn didn’t reply, she was pushing her hips to meet my fingers. I knelt down in front of her and held her hips with both hands. I lapped at her clit, long flat strokes with my tongue, her thighs were wet and sticky with her fluids, I could hear her sighing and taking deep breaths. I sucked her clit and carried on fucking her with two fingers again. Her breathing became erratic and laboured, my fingers were going deeper and faster. Lynn opened her knees as far as she could, trickles of liquid ran down my hand and up my arm. Lynn started to moan and groan, high pitched noises and sighs, then a whole load of her cum ejaculated over my arm and into her pants and jeans. A low moan and my fingers slowed and her breathing calmed down, my chin was now soaking wet.

I stood up.

”There is that better?” I asked.

“Yes,” she sighed.

“You didn’t say thank you, you ungrateful bitch.” Her captor was angry.

I walked around her back.

“There’s a punishment for bad manners.” My cock was solid again after witnessing her explode.I lowered her slightly so she had to bend at the waist, I rammed my cock between her thighs and left it at her entrance. I grabbed a handful of her hair tightly and put a hand on her hips.

”You will learn manners, whore.”

Angrily I began fucking her, hard and nasty, digging my fingers into her hips and wrenching her head back. Her legs were shaky and wobbly, once again her breathing and motions matched my thrusts, I raked my nails down her back and she groaned loud.

I pulled my cock out.

”Have you ever had a cock in your anus?” I bellowed from behind her.

“No,” came her feeble reply.

I placed my cock by her puckered hole; she tensed up.

“Don’t, it will just make it worse for you,” I told her in a sinister voice.

My cock was greasy with her cum, slowly I eased myself into her reluctant tight hole, her breathing was shallow, she went shaky, her legs wobbled slightly.

”No,” she said with a whimper, almost pleading for redemption.

When half my cock was inside I felt like a king, she had caved in for me, the feeling was overwhelming.

“I’m going to fill your arse with my cum.”

“No, don’t,” Lynn begged.

Too late within seconds I unloaded into her, digging my nails into her shoulders, gritting my teeth as I groaned and shot my cum in her, she sighed as she realised it was over, I stood there panting for a while.

I raised the stanchions again and looked at her, her hair was a mess, her face bright pink and her eyes were watery. I bent down and released her ankles then her wrists. She rubbed her red skin where the ties had been, she wiped the cum off her face and leaned into me. We kissed very passionately, our tongues latched onto each other’s, our faces grinding hard. She pushed me backwards onto our other vehicle raiser that I had originally been sitting on.

”Lie down, get on your back,” she told me.

I laid on the cold hard steel, grit dug into my back but it didn’t hurt, my blood was pumping too fast to notice. Lynn kicked off a shoe and straddled me, she stroked and played with my cock looking at it as she got me aroused again. When satisfied it was hard enough she placed it between her legs and sat fully on top of me. I was deep inside her, she reached out and we interlocked fingers, she was using me for stability.

Lynn's jaw dropped and her eyes half closed, slowly she rocked back and forth on me, slow small movements. I could feel myself flicking around her insides, a lump and nodule as she ground against me, then small circles, clockwise and counter clockwise, her shoulders were rising and falling her hips were swaying. Her breasts were swinging around, she leaned back looked and at the roof then closed her eyes. I felt a spasm inside her, she had orgasmed, the sound of her gentle noises made me cum, our fingers were digging into each other’s.

She stopped and looked down at me; she pulled me and cuddled me as she sat on my lap.

”I wanted you to keep doing me from behind, I was going to cum.” She smiled, we kissed and we cuddled.

She got off, took her pants out of her jeans then pulled her jeans up.
 
“My arms and legs are stiff,” she said as she stretched.

“My cock is aching, I’ve not cum three times so close together before,” I told her.

I watched her put her shoe back on as I got myself dressed again, she kissed me and got up to leave.

“Next time you can be the prisoner and I will subject you to torture. Considering that’s my first anal sex, I enjoyed it, but my bum hurts a little.”

“I thought you were playing the role, sorry,” I said apologetically.

“Don’t be, I liked it all, I’ve never been taken like that before, I quite like playing at being forced.” 

As Lynn left she turned to look at me and said, “Are you doing overtime next week? we could reverse roles.” She gave wink and was gone.

Published 
Written by vance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments