Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Boss's New Punch, and Judy

"Share and share alike: In which Punch's new boss takes her to meet his family."

3
0 Comments 0
11.8k Views 11.8k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Best to read the first two "The New Boss's New Punch" stories with this one. 

He was taking his pleasure in her, slowly, from behind, when somebody walked onto the balcony.

“James, is this the pretty young thing who works for you?” came a woman’s voice.

James, startled, paused.

“Well, yes, Judy, this is Kelly,” he managed to get out in a fairly normal tone of voice. Stark naked, bent over an oak table with her hands locked behind her back, she was startled too, to say the least. She made to try to stand up, to shake him off. But he planted his hand on the small of her back, and drove his cock into her, pinning her to the table.

The woman walked around the table and sat down on a chair against the railing in front of Kelly. She was beautiful, a tiny woman, very fair skin, with a long, aquiline nose, dark hair cut short. She was wearing a loose-cut raw cotton shirt and matching long skirt. The material was very sheer, and Kelly could see she was not wearing a bra. She lit a cigarette and watched for a moment, as James started slowly fucking her again.

“She really is quite sexy, like you said James. Lovely ripe body. Darling,” she said, addressing Kelly, “I am pleased to meet you. My husband John said James was telling him about you the other day.”

Kelly again bucked and tried to shake James out of her, this was just too strange. Hands locked behind her back, naked, and her new boss’s cock her pussy while having a conversation with his sister-in-law.

No.

But he kept the pressure on her back with his hand and she couldn’t move.

Judy paused, reflecting. “I saw a bag and some clothes on the bed in the bedroom downstairs. Tell me, did you happen to get here last night?”

Kelly nodded, managed a yes.

“Ah, well that would explain my husband’s absence. No doubt he had his way with you,” she laughed.

“Wait, your husband was the one who took me last night? Not James? Fuck,” her head was reeling.

“Did you think he was James? James, you are an ass. How could you have neglected to tell your new, Punch, was what you call her, wasn’t it, that you have a twin?”

She turned to Kelly. “

“But anyway sometimes even I have trouble telling them apart,” she laughed. “And even when I can, James has this habit of bending me over the nearest horizontal surface and amusing himself in me, when he is around and my husband isn’t. Not that John objects in principle, mind you. You really can’t blame them, or I don’t anyway. I think they are incapable of seeing the difference. What is one’s, is the other’s.”

Kelly didn’t know what to think. Who was this woman? What kind of crazy had she gotten herself into?

There were footsteps in the bedroom behind her, and Judy called out.

“Oh, John, there you are. Come here and let me introduce you properly to the delightful young woman you improperly introduced to your cock last night.”

Kelly turned her head at the sound of footsteps on the wooden floor. They really were identical, she thought vaguely, right down to the crooked smile she remembered on James’ face when he was about to ravage her on his desk.

“Delighted to make your formal acquaintance, Kelly,” John said. “Um, we can shake hands and have a proper peck on the cheek, later, I suppose.”

He leaned back against the railing, watching as James plowed her. She had given up on thinking about it all. She closed her eyes and shut down, aware only of the cock leisurely moving in her pussy. After a moment or two, John spoke again as he stood up and started to walk off the balcony.

“Well, I’m off to the river, please carry on. She really does have a wonderful, cosy little snatch, James,” he said.

Judy stood up too, and walked over to them, stepping behind her. Kelly felt Judy’s hand stray between her legs, and heard a stinging slap on James, if it was James, ass.

“Keep going, James, she ordered in her clipped accent. You are a lazy and inconsiderate lover. You have your cock in this beautiful girl, such a luscious piece of ass. You don’t deserve her, and are so distracted by our conversation you can barely be bothered to fuck her.”

“Well, it’s kind of hard to concentrate with all the talk,” James shot back.

But he stepped up the pace a bit. She felt Judy’s tiny hand press on her mound, pushing her clit down into contact with James’ thrusting cock. A second one slipped under her chest and cupped her breast, taking the nipple between two fingers and pinching it in time with James motion. Judy started to slowly caress her clit.

“Kelly, we are going to have such a delightful time this weekend,” she whispered. “You really are a lovely girl.”

The combination of James’s cock and Judy’s hands was working. Kelly’s tumble of thoughts about James and Judy and this John person who had fucked her senseless last night faded, and after a moment, she felt the burning rising in her loins, heard Judy whispering dirty little nothings in her ear. She came, softly, whimpering. Judy let her go and Kelly was dimly aware of her walking around behind James, heard a soft sigh from him, and Judy talking softly in his ear.

“Are you enjoying yourself, James? This luscious bit on the table in front of you, and your sister-in-law pinching your nipple and finger fucking your ass? You know you are, I know you love this. I expect you will be cuming very soon.”

She was not in error. Kelly felt James speed up inside her, pounding into her and then with a low groan, he came, and she could feel his seed filling her pussy as he thrust one last time deep into her.

After a minute, he pulled out. Kelly felt him kiss her on the shoulder, heard Judy give him a slap on the butt.

“Now fuck off and find your brother and go fishing or whatever you do, bugger each other no doubt, down by the creek. I want to get to know our new friend.”

Kelly was limp. She could feel the cum running down her leg, her wrists where the chains had chaffed, and then felt Judy fiddling with the lock and a click as she opened it and released her.

Lifting herself off the table, she stood up. Judy had disappeared back into the house. Kelly looked out over the railing at the mountains, taking in the knotty pine beams and the cedar shingles on the walls of the cabin, the rough unfinished oak table she had just been fucked on. Judy walked back onto the balcony carrying a pitcher of coffee and mugs and some croissants and butter on a silver tray and a white silk robe over her arm. Setting the tray down on the table, she handed Kelly the robe.

“Kelly, I’m sure you are feeling a little overwhelmed, why don’t you go put this on. Take a minute, and then come back here. We’ll sit and talk a bit.”

She took the robe and found a bathroom. After a quick shower, she toweled off and put on the robe. It was obviously Judy’s and too small. There were a couple of buttons up the front, and a belt. Looking in the mirror, the hem was not even mid-thigh on Kelly, and did not leave a whole lot to the imagination anywhere else, either. She shrugged to herself. Wasn’t like anybody around here needed any imagination on the subject in any case.

----

“Yes, well, you see my mother married their father when I was 16 and we moved to Denver to live with him. I was at a boarding school at the time, and they were freshmen in college. I had just met them the once at the wedding in the spring, but of course when summer rolled around, we all came home to our parents’ place in Denver. It’s a nice city, but I was kind of bored, didn’t know anybody. The boys were around, too...”

“One night our parents were out. John knocked on my door and walked in and found me watching a porn movie. I was embarrassed, blushing, trying to hit the pause as some girl was going down on some monster cock. John grabbed the remote, and called for James. He turned up and after a few minutes of the movie, John said ‘Judy, what you need is a cock. This crap is nowhere. Choose, me or James.’”

“I told them that if they had any ideas about that, they’d better both come,” she said, laughing, “because if it was just one of them, I’d be spoon feeding them their balls before it was over.”

“So that night, late, they both came for me. I fought them, did enough damage that for a week I could tell them apart. But within an hour or so I had gone from being a not-especially-naive virgin to being a remarkably experienced and well-broken-in young woman for my age. They were reasonably gentle and surprisingly perverse, I must say,” she said smiling slightly at the memory.

“You mean your husband, your two step brothers, you know, um, forced you at the age of 16?” Kelly asked, aghast.

“Forced? no, or not in the sense that they were doing anything I didn’t want them to. Fuck, two years at a Catholic girls boarding school, a month of flirting, and then two hours of porn... I was so bored and buttered I probably would have jumped them that night if they hadn’t jumped me. I liked them, my new step-brothers, they were funny and smart, and I really had spent that summer being an insufferable cock tease. They aren’t violent. If I had said something instead of trying to feed them their own balls, I am sure they would have stopped.”

The images flashed through Kelly’s mind, and at the same time she wondered at how she had changed. Even a month ago, daring for her would have meant sex, vanilla sex at that, after a second date, if the guy was sweet and polite. She was still of the opinion that sweet and polite were good things, but there were obviously other possibilities, she thought to herself.

“Well, what did they do,” Kelly asked, and then instantly regretted it after Judy gave her a sharp glance and flashed a predatory grin.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

“Or really, maybe I don’t want to know,” she finished softly.

“Well, I was in the bathroom, brushing my teeth,” Judy said, ignoring the second half of the sentence. “They opened the door, naked, I could see their cocks standing on end. I tried to struggle, landed a punch on John’s cheek, but James grabbed me from behind, pinning my arms to my side. John took my face in his hands and kissed me. I could feel James’ cock on the small of my back. John took the belt off the robe I was wearing and tied my hands together in front of me. He pulled them up over my head and then wrapped the belt around my neck a couple of times and tied my wrists tight to the back of my neck.”

“I don’t think I’d like that, around my neck,” Kelly said, “It sounds a little creepy.”

“Oh, the first time that night, I did shiver, a moment, but just a moment. It’s quite a versatile tie. You are definitely bound, under his control, but the guy can take you any way he wants. On your knees, tied to a post, bent over a table, on your stomach, on your back, any way at all,” she smiled.

Still smiling, Judy got up and walked around the table to Kelly.

Looking into her eyes. “Let me show you,” she said, leaning down and starting to untie the belt around Kelly’s waist.

Reflexively, Kelly put her hands on the knot.

Judy paused. “Please take your hands away, I want to show you how it’s done.”

“But I’m not into girls, I mean, sex with girls,” Kelly said haltingly.

“You don’t like me?” Judy said, the smile switched off like a light going out.

“Well, yes, I do, but not like that.”

“Bullshit, you have been staring at my tits since I walked out on the balcony, checking me out,” she said coldly. “Well, let me just call John and James, I’m sure they’d be absolutely thrilled to walk you through it.”

She straightened up and turned and started to walk into the house.

“Wait,” Kelly said, “I...”

Turning on her heel, Judy walked quickly back over to Kelly, and putting her hands on her shoulders, smiled again briefly. “I thought you might change your mind,” she said, and tugged the robe down off Kelly’s shoulders, pinning her arms to her sides.

Opening her mouth to protest, Kelly barely had time to sputter before Judy grabbed her by the hair at the back of her neck, pulled her off the chair and marched her off the balcony and threw her onto her face on the bed. Holding her down with one hand she slipped the belt off and pulled Kelly farther onto the the bed. Kelly freed her arms to move crawling on the white sheet and then Judy pressed her head down onto the bed again and sat on her upper back. Kelly, overwhelmed at the suddenness of it all didn’t struggle as her hands were pulled back behind her head, and Judy deftly knotted the belt around her wrists, took a couple of turns around her neck, and then tied the rope off.

Kelly’s heart was in her throat. Oh my god, she thought, this is fucking crazy, all of it, who are these people, what am I doing here? She fought her bonds, but there was no give, no stretch in the silk belt around her wrists, her neck. She was bound, trapped. She could call out, but would only succeed in summoning James and John. What would they do to her if they found her bound on the bed with their step-sister having her way with me, she thought?

She had no doubt what they’d do.

Judy lifted herself off her and stood up beside the bed. Kelly rolled onto her side. Judy slowly unbuttoned and took off her shirt, and then slipped out of her skirt. She was beautiful. Tiny little tits, little pink nipples, perfect skin, a woman’s hips and belly, slim, round but toned. Her eyes strayed down to Judy’s pussy, her black triangle, trimmed short but full, and the pink button of her clit, a dark pink, just the tip of it visible at the top of her folds, engorged now.

Judy smiled down at her, her head cocked to one side, smiling like a cat that had stumbled unexpectedly across a juicy little tidbit to devour.

“I don’t like women that way,” Kelly manage to get out, before Judy cut her off.

“You weren’t complaining when I fingered you off a half hour ago,” Judy said. “But like I said, if you want, I’ll call the boys.”

Kelly fell silent, watched as Judy walked over to the closet, found a black scarf and a couple of men’s ties.

“We are going to have such a nice time. Now lets not have any more discussions about whether or not you like women ‘that way.‘ You are going to like me, I promise.”

She took the a tie and bound Kelly’s ankle off to the side of the bed, and then stretching her legs wide, used the second tie to do the same with the other one. The scarf went over her eyes around her head, blindfolding her. The last thing she saw was Judy’s face, a kind of greed there, hard and determined. Kelly tried to move, but her legs were spread so wide she couldn’t.

She felt Judy move down the bed, between her legs, and then just the tip, the lightest touch of a finger on her ass. Again, she tried to move, to twist away, but she just couldn’t, the ties on her ankles held her firmly, open, spread out on the bed.

Oh, fuck, she thought, whimpering softly. She’d been fucked senseless six different ways in the last twelve hours, her pussy was sore and her ass was sore, she didn't think she could take any more.

But, she could, she found as she felt a finger on her pucker, pushing ever so slowly into her. Kelly could feel herself clenching around it as it invaded her, the feel of a long fingernail sliding into her. Then a faint breath on her pussy and the tip of a tongue on her clit made her jump. But she could not escape it, either, and it slowly circled around her dipping into her, and coming back out to lick up the length of her. Kelly moaned and heard Judy laugh softly.

“I told you you’d like me.”

A finger slid into her pussy as Judy continued to caress her with her tongue, and then a second finger slid in. Kelly could feel herself getting wet, she moaned with pleasure as the tongue kept up its dance and a third finger slid into her box and they started slowly moving in and out of her. She could feel herself coming on against her will and started moving her hips, trying to hump the tongue, the fingers. The tongue left her clit, and she almost cried out, but stopped as a fourth finger slid into her with the others.

It was too much, this crazy woman, she fought her bonds, the unyielding silk rope around her wrists and her neck, the ties binding her ankles, spreading her legs so wide she could hardly bear it, she couldn’t move, couldn’t get away from the invading hand, the tongue that was driving her ever so slowly over the edge. She had let Judy push her down on the bed, let her spread her legs so wide, and bind them to it. Kelly just had to lay there and take it.

She felt full, fuller than she’d ever felt with a man’s cock. She could feel herself relaxing to take the fingers into her and wasn’t surprised to feel Judy pushing deeper and deeper into her. The only thing missing was the tongue, she thought desperately and then she felt Judy bunch her hand up and push hard, felt Judy’s whole hand slowly spreading her pussy, impossibly big. It hurt, she was crying and the blindfold slipped off her eyes as she writhed, twisted, trying to move her hips out of the way, tried to avoid the hand that was penetrating her. Judy was slow, agonizing slow, but relentless, bearing down in between her trembling legs. Kelly screamed as she felt Judy’s knuckles slip into her, felt her pussy clamp down on Judy’s wrist as she balled her hand into a fist inside her.

It felt huge. Kelly could feel her eyes rolling back in her head, heard herself gasping, moaning with pain and pleasure. After a few moments, she got used to the invasion, used to the feeling of Judy’s entire fucking fist inside her, the feeling of Judy slowly twisting it inside her, stretching her in different directions, pulling it almost out and then pushing it hard back into her. She felt the tongue again on her clit. It started slow, circling around, and then Judy went down hard on her and Kelly felt a sort of electric charge run from her clit up her spine and explode in the base of her head.

She cried out as the orgasm hit, feeling the tremors running up and down her body, just as it was starting to fade, Judy pulled her fist out, and went down on her again, which sent Kelly back over the edge. She had never experienced an orgasm that went on for so long. Dimly, she heard herself scream, felt her body trembling, her cunt clenching on the hand that was no longer inside her. Her eyes rolled back in her head. It was really too much.

As she floated back up through the haze Kelly heard a man’s voice.

“You shameless sluts. Judy, what have you been doing to my Punch?”

Kelly opened her eyes, looked down the bed. James, she thought it was James, had grabbed Judy by the hips. She watched as he took one of her arms and slapped a hand cuff on it. Judy protested and tried to move away, but he grabbed the other and forced it behind her back and cuffed it there. She was still on her knees from going down on Kelly and now her face was on the bed, inches from Kelly’s dripping pussy.

Kelly watched, mesmerized as James took out his cock, his other hand holding Judy in place by the handcuffs. He reached over and took her by the hair on the back of her neck, and lifted her head up and pushed her forward so that her head was on Kelly’s belly.

Judy looked like Kelly had felt the night before, her eyes were half shut, blank, like her face. She was just waiting for it, cuffed, waiting for a cock to slide into her.
Published 
Written by johnyoung
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors