Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Old Dusty Road - Part 2

36
28 Comments 28
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

My head is going in circles. What is this man doing to me. I'm no baby girl. I'm not submissive. Or am I? I go in my bedroom. I get a small bag out and start putting things together. But he said 'only personal items.' What about clothes? What is he planning? I get my personal stuff together. Again I stop. But what about clothes? I need clothes! So I get together a few things. Just enough for the weekend.

I stop and put my bag on the couch. What am I thinking. I don't know this man.How can I just go spend the weekend with him. You can't do this, I think. You don't know him. What if he's some killer or something. But all I can think about is him. Wanting to know more about this D/s. More about him. His life style. What does this man do? Who is he? I hear a knock at my door. He's here.

I rush to the door and open it. He's standing there, looking so handsome!

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

His head snaps up and he looks at me. A stern look on his face.

"Yes?"

I stare. Not thinking.

"What?"

He looks even more grim, his eyes gleaming at me.

"Yes, WHAT?"

"Yes, Sir."

He walks over kisses me on the cheeks and says, "Good girl, baby girl. Now where is what you're bringing? You only need personal items. Do you know what that means?"

I look and watch him as he opens my bag and starts pulling out my clothes, throwing them on the couch.

"You don't need any clothes, I have everything you'll need at the cabin."

I look at him surprised and begin to ask him what he means. But I can tell by the look on his face that I'd better not.

"You'll see, baby girl. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir."

Larry leaves his car at my place and we begin the walk to the cabin. By knowing how to go it's actually right behind my house. It doesn't take but a few minutes to get to the cabin. Larry opens the door and we walk in. Everything is the same as I remember it. I walk over and set my bag on the bed.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

Larry came quickly over to me and popped my butt with his palm. I screamed and pulled away from him.

"You will remember to answer me properly. Let's try this again!" His eyes are staring at me. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes, SIR!" I answer loudly, and with an attitude.

He walks over, takes my hand, and sits me on the bed.

"Baby girl, there's something you need to learn, and learn quickly. I will NOT put up with disrespect! You know who I am, and what I am. You will respect that, and me!"

I am looking at him, not really knowing what to say. He's sitting there waiting for me to answer him.

Since I choose not to answer, he goes on.

"I've asked you here this weekend for you to learn the ways of my lifestyle."

I'm now looking everywhere but at Larry. He reaches out and takes my chin. Turns it so I'm looking at him.

"Baby girl. Number one rule is respect," he continues. "If you can't respect me and my ways then we have nothing to work with. I want you as my baby girl. And you must be interested or you wouldn't be here."

With that Larry gets up and walks back to the kitchen part of the cabin and leaves me sitting on the bed to think about what he just told me. Fifteen to twenty minutes later I get up and walk over to Larry. I ask if I can help him with dinner. Larry smiles at me and hands me a knife to finish cutting the vegetables for dinner. Finishing the vegetables, I begin to set the table.

As dinner is ready we both sit down to eat. Conversation is going smoothly. Just every day chat. As dinner finishes, I get up to get the dessert. Larry comes up behind me. He puts his arms around me and I freeze. I pull away.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted to hug you and feel you close."

"Don't you think you should ask, or maybe it's a bit too soon?"

Larry pulls me close again and I try to pull away. Larry holds me tight, and tells me to behave and stop pulling away. I pull away again and he pulls me over to the chair. He puts me over his lap and gives me three hard smacks. Smack! Smack! Smack! Larry lets go, and I jump up. I'm so angry.

"What did you do that for. How dare you."

"Then stop acting like a child."

Larry gets up from the chair and walks over to me again. He puts his arms around me. I begin to pull away. Larry holds me tight. Then lets me go.

"Was that so bad baby girl?"

I don't answer him. He clears his throat, looking at me.

"No."

Larry stands up and goes to reach for me. Quickly I say, "No, sir."

"Baby girl, I'm exhausted. Lets get ready for bed."

I look around. I only see one bed. Surely he'll sleep somewhere else. I turn to him.

"Larry, where are the clothes. The things you have for me. And where are you sleeping?"

"First of all, you address me as Daddy, or Sir. Never by my given name. Are we clear?"

"Yes, sir."

"Now, as far as your nightie..." He turns and goes to the closet and pulls out a beautiful, white teddy. "This is what you'll be wearing tonight."

He hands it to me. I reach for it, take it, and begin looking at it.

"This is it? This is all I'm wearing?"

"Is there a problem?"

"No, Sir."

"You know where the bathroom is. Shower yourself well, and get into your nightie. No bra and no panties. Are we clear on this?"

"Yes, Sir."

I turn and head for the bathroom. Larry must hear the shower going, and he gives me time to get my shower and get washed up. I know he hears the shower turn off. He comes to the bath room door and knocks on it.

"Baby girl."

"Yes, Sir"

"Are you done? Come out here."

"Sir? Can you give me a bathrobe, please?"

"You don't need it. Come out here. Now!"

I slowly open the door. I have my hands folded in front of me, trying to cover myself. Larry steps back, giving me room to walk out. He reaches and pulls my hands down.

"No need to cover yourself, baby girl. You're beautiful."

I'm standing here frozen, embarrassed, not knowing what to do. I'm almost naked in front of a stranger. Larry takes my hand and walks me over to the bed. While I was showering, he had removed everything but his boxers. I'm standing here embarrassed for myself, with this man almost naked in front of me. I'm wondering what I've done. What am I supposed to be doing. I'm trying to go over everything in my mind that I had read.

He has my hand and leads me to the bed. We stop. I look at Larry. He looks at me as if he knows what is going through my mind. Very softly he puts his hands on my face, and tries to assure me everything is going to be fine.

"You're my baby girl. Nothing or no one will ever harm you, including me. You've read and we've talked. You know trust is what this is all about. Do you trust me, baby girl?"

He's looking straight into my eyes. He wants me to trust him. Do I trust him. Can I trust him. Can I submit to him. I'm standing there looking at him. He sees in my eyes that I'm scared. I'm confused. I want to trust. But can I. Can I submit. Can I give him everything. Can I?

We stand there for a few more minutes that seem like hours. He reaches and takes both my hands. He turns and walks to the bed. I willingly go with him. He turns and faces me. Larry put his hands on my face and leans in to kiss my lips. I kiss him back. From that moment on something in me changes.

Larry raises my arms and slips my nightie off. He picks me up and lays me on the bed. He drops down beside me. He put his arms around me and holds me. At that moment he feels something as I slip my arms around him. He feels he has his baby girl.

He begins to kiss me and asks me if I'm ready to submit all of myself to him. I nod my head and say, "Yes, Daddy."

He leans in and begins to kiss me again. His hands begin to roam my body. As he kisses me passionately, I return his kiss. His hands move to my breast. I moan. His hand and fingers massage my breasts, from one to the other. His mouth and lips are covering my neck, my face, and down to a breast. He begins sucking one of my nipples while his fingers play with the other nipple.

He rolls my nipple between an index finger and a thumb. The harder he rolls, the more I moan. He begins to suck harder on one nipple. His teeth begin to nibble a bit on my nipple. I'm moaning and my back begins arching. I'm sure if he continues on just my breast I might cum.

But he wants all of me. His hand moves down my tummy and over my mound. My mound was covered in hair. He continued to slide his hand down over my pussy. I'm so wet. My moans were coming from my lips as his fingers move down and open my slit with his fingers. He begins rubbing my pussy softly with the pads of his fingers.

Maria_Molligan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Molligan

As I start to move my hips he slips one finger into my wet pussy. I'm moaning loudly. I whisper, "Yes Daddy." He pushes in deeper inside my wet, slippery pussy. My hips begin to move. His rhythm picks up. His finger is going in and out of my pussy. His thumb is working on my clit. I'm so close to cumming. He stops and removes his finger. I let out a long sigh.

"Baby girl, not yet."

He gives me time to settle down and catch my breath. We begin kissing again. I need to cum so badly. But I think he wants to continue edging me, so when I do cum it would be like nothing I've ever experienced. His hand slides down again over my hairy mound into my slippery pussy. His finger slips right in. Like magic my hips begin to buck again. I'm ready. I need to cum. He starts to move his fingers faster, in and out of my pussy. His thumb is hitting my clit.

He can feel my nails in his back as his mouth is moving down my tummy. Kissing, licking, he seems to want my juice, my nectar, in his mouth. My hips are moving faster. As I do he slides down the bed. His finger is still moving in and out of me. Now his mouth covers my clit. His tongue goes to work on my clit.

In no time I am bucking. Screaming that I'm cumming. I'm flooding his face. His hand doesn't stop. He keeps his finger going in and out of my juicy pussy. His tongue continues to work my clit. I begin to cum, again and again. I'm begging him to stop. He drinks all of my cream and moves up and begins kissing me.

I didn't want him to kiss me because my juice is on his lips. His tongue, his face are covered in my juice. He holds my head and kisses me hard and passionately. As he moved over on top of me his hard cock is between my legs. He kisses me again, and with one hard thrust he was deep inside of me.

I let out a yelp, and he starts moving in and out of my wet pussy. My legs are spread wide. He's all the way in me. I begin moving my hips with him. Our rhythm is together. I'm moaning loud and hard. We're both very close to cumming. He slows down. He must want it to last longer. He's kissing me. Nibbling on my nipples. Biting them. The harder he bites, the louder I moan. My hips are moving. I want his cock deep inside of my pussy again.

He starts fucking me hard, with long, deep strokes, as I moan. I'm digging my nails deep and hard into his back. We're close. His speed picks up, in and out of my wet pussy. My hips move faster, with him pushing down with his cock. I begin to squeeze my pussy muscles on his hard cock, milking it. That's all it takes. We both explode in a wild, long, hard orgasm. He is continuing, thrusting inside of me, making me cum again.

His body weight falls on top of me. Our breathing is hard. We both just lie here. He whispers to me.

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Daddy."

With that we both fall into a deep sleep, wrapped in each others arms.

I wake up early. Larry is in taking a shower. A few moments later I am opening the door to the bathroom. To his surprise I joined him in the shower. I wrap my arms around him, and he leans down and begins kissing me. As we started kissing his cock comes alive. He's hard. He breaks our kiss and looks at me.

"Baby girl, suck Daddy's cock. Take Daddy deep in your mouth."

I know I have a strange look on my face.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?"

I just stand there looking at him. I start to cry. My head is down, looking at the bottom of the tub. He pulls me close and holds me. He doesn't understand why I'm crying. He takes my hand and raises my chin to make me look at him.

"Baby girl, look at Daddy. Tell me why you're crying?"

I am looking into his eyes with tears rolling down my face.

"I've never done it before."

His baby girl is so upset. He pulls me to him and holds me until I calm down. When I do he lifts my chin again.

"Baby girl, it's time you learn." He smiles at me.

I was not saying a word. He's washing me. Washing my entire body. When he finishes we get out of the shower and dry off. Before leaving the bath room he gets the razor and some shaving cream. I'm wondering what he's going to shave.

I start making some coffee. He walks over to the bed and lays the razor and shaving cream on the bedside table. He comes over to where I am. I pour us both a cup of coffee. We sit down and begin to talk. He asks me if I have any questions about what he expects from me. I look at him and say, "No, Sir." When we finish our coffee he takes me by the hand and leads me back to the bed.

"Baby girl, remove your robe and lie down on the bed. Put the towel underneath you. I'm going to shave all that hair off your pussy. As it grows back you'll get it waxed and keep your pussy clean of any hair. Understand?

"But Daddy."

"No buts, you'll do it!"

He spreads my legs, puts the shaving cream on my pussy, and begins to shave off my pussy hair. He continues until all the hair on my pussy is all gone. He cleans me up and starts to rub my pussy, He can tell I'm enjoying it as I begin to moan. Larry's cock is getting hard watching his baby girl. Moving closer to the bed he takes his cock in his hand and move towards my mouth. I feel his hard cock on my lips. Larry's watching me as I'm looking at him. He never stops moving his fingers in and out of my pussy. I continue moaning.

"Open your mouth baby girl. You're going to learn to suck Daddy's cock."

I shake my head. He removes his hand from my pussy and brings it to my mouth.

"Baby girl, open your mouth," he says sharply.

I begin to slowly open my mouth. Larry leans in and starts to slide his cock in my mouth. I move my head away. Again Larry puts his hand on my face and turns it back to him. He talks to me, trying to ease my embarrassment or what ever I'm feeling.

"Baby girl, take Daddy's cock in your mouth. Run your tongue around it and begin to suck me like you would a lollipop."

I begin to do as Larry explains. Slowly he is moving in and out of my mouth. Larry is growing in my mouth and I pull back. Larry reaches up and holds my head.

"Baby girl, you're doing fine. Continue sucking on Daddy's cock. But don't you dare bite it." He chuckles.

He moves his hand back down to his baby girl's pussy and again is massaging her wet pussy. He pushes a finger into my sticky pussy, letting me relax. My hips start moving and I am sucking a little harder on my Daddy's hard cock. He's moving in and out of my mouth, getting a bit deeper each time. Baby girl is sucking and licking. Taking Daddy's cock deep in my mouth now. Daddy pushes a bit more until he reaches the back of my throat. I gag and I'm startled.

"It's okay baby girl, Daddy pushed to deeply for you. It's just your first time. But you're making Daddy feel so good."

Larry continues finger fucking his baby girl. And moves his cock in and out of my mouth. The more excited I become, the better and harder I suck. Larry is getting close. His baby girl's hips are moving and her breathing is hard and her moans are loud.

"Baby girl, Daddy's going to cum in your mouth." I'm so excited I hardly hear him.

He pushes deeper into his baby girl's pussy, and I lift my hips, and I begin cumming. When I do Larry loses all control and he begins cumming in my mouth. My eyes open quickly and he tells me to swallow.

"Swallow baby girl. Take all of Daddy's cum."

Baby girl swallows. Swallowing all of her Daddy's cum. All of it. Larry holds still for a moment with his cock still in my mouth, His fingers still buried in my pussy. Once his breathing comes back to normal he pulls his fingers from my pussy and his cock from my mouth. He leans down and kisses me deeply. He reaches down and takes me in his arms and holds me close. He tells me how proud he is of me and how well I have sucked his cock. That I would get better, and enjoy it more as time went on.

We both get up and make some breakfast. Then we get dressed and go walking in the woods. We walk holding hands and talking for hours about everything. At times we stop, and hug and kiss each other.

I am enjoying my new life being Sir's baby girl.

We both know we have to leave soon, and go home. To prepare for work the next day. I know I will never be the same. A beginning of a new lifestyle for Meg as his baby girl.

Her adventures have just begun.

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments