Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Think Or Drink Trivia - Chapter Two

"Scott hosts Lori for Sunday dinner"

21
4 Comments 4
2.1k Views 2.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"The trivia couple looks to build their relationship on night two, but their physical attraction to each other, and their hunger for sex, takes priority."

I texted Lori my address just before I teed off with my buddies. Dinner 6:00 pm, bring your swimsuit. 1016 Rio Vista Drive. She texted back, saying she knew the street.

The truth was that she was impressed with my location. Rio Vista Estates is an old, established neighborhood in Oak Valley. The homes are large and very nice, mostly built in the late 1960s.

As she walked up the walkway, she admired the Mexican-style home with tan stucco and a red tile roof. She also smelled the tri-tip cooking on the grill. Lori rang the doorbell and waited. She had an easy day running a few errands and doing some typical Sunday chores. She had been looking forward to seeing Scott all day long.

“Hola, welcome to my casa,” I said as I opened the door. I opened my arms, and we hugged.

“I just love your neighborhood,” Lori told me. “I can’t wait to see your house.”

“Well, this house is special to me. My grandparents built it in 1967,” I said. “I’ll give you a tour, but I need to get the tri-tip and corn off the grill. Follow me.” I went on to explain that several months after my divorce, my grandfather needed to move into assisted living. I purchased the house and then did an entire remodel of the kitchen, bathrooms, and fresh paint everywhere. I also added the pool and outdoor kitchen at that time, five years ago. “The insurance business has been good to me,” I admitted.

I led her through the foyer, through the kitchen, and out a set of French doors to the backyard. As I took the items off the grill, Lori looked around the yard and was taking in all of the details. Being an older subdivision, the lot was huge. There was a pool, a large lawn area, and a covered patio with a small outdoor kitchen.

“Wow, I love this backyard. You back up to the trail and the river, right?” she asked.

I confirmed her question, telling her that I have a gate and stairs down to the bike and running trail behind the large eight-foot-tall hedge that stretches on three sides of the property for privacy.  

We went inside to the kitchen, where I had an entire spread for tonight’s dinner date. Besides the tri-tip and corn on the cob, I had prepared a small green salad and grilled garlic French bread.

“What would you like to drink with dinner? I have some nice red wines, beer, iced tea, and there is water already on the table. How ‘bout some local wine?” I asked.

“A red wine sounds great with the tri-tip,” Lori said.

We went into the dining room, where the table was already set with placemats, silverware, napkins, etc. The dinner conversation bounced from kids, jobs, family, and dating. As dinner wrapped up, Lori grabbed several of the serving plates and headed to the kitchen.

“Hey, you’re my guest. I’ll clean up,” I told her.

I quickly grabbed the remaining plates and followed her into the kitchen. We then worked as a team cleaning up, getting things into the dishwasher, and washing a couple of larger items. It was nice to have a woman in the kitchen as a partner.

When finished, I asked her, “Are you up for a dip in the pool? I know you have to be to work early.”

“Yes, I want to go swimming,” she said. “But do I really need my swimsuit? Can the neighbors see your pool?”

I laughed, “No, the neighbors can’t see my pool. So, we’re skinny dipping?”

Lori looked at me, smiled, and said, “I’m not wearing a suit. You can if you want to.” She giggled.

I pinned her against the sink counter and kissed her lightly on the lips. “Are you spending the night?” I asked.

Lori explained that as much as she’d like to, she had a big Monday at school. “Plus, I have my whole morning routine down to the minute to get to work on time.”

We sat at the kitchen island, and each took off our clothes. I held her hand as we took the steps down into the shallow end of the pool. We swam around and ended up sitting on the ledge of the six-inch-deep tanning area as we talked some more.

Lori unexpectedly tackled me down and started kissing me as she tried to tickle me. We were both laughing and grabbing at each other when I decided to let her 'win' and pin me down. Naturally, I had other motives.

She ended up straddling me as if in cowgirl. I lifted her, and I adjusted our position as I sat up, with Lori sitting on my lap. We were in a modified Kama Sutra Lotus position. We kissed slowly and passionately.

It felt wonderful to have so much skin-on-skin contact with Lori. I pulled her tightly and kissed her neck and up to her ear. We held that hug for over ten seconds with no words being spoken. I could feel our bond growing. Lori broke the hug and kissed me, splitting my lips with her tongue.

“Why don’t you show me your bedroom,” she said.

Chuckling, “I like the way you think,” I told her.

After we dried off, I held her hand as we walked through the house, giving her a mini tour on the way to my bedroom. Lori commented on my choices for paint, furniture, and other decorations.

I told Lori, “That’s all my sister, she’s an interior designer. I just told her what kind of vibe I wanted for each room.”

“Oh, this is definitely a masculine vibe,” she said as we entered my bedroom. “But I like it. Very classy.”

My sister Christie gave me two options, and I selected the 'Tan and Leather' design. She had the walls painted a dark tan with a cream trim and with the same color scheme in the bathroom. She had a custom leather tufted headboard made, while she purchased a set of two club chairs and a matching bench for the foot of the bed. The dresser and two nightstands are stained with a dark mocha color.

Lori took a few quick steps and mini-jumped onto the bed. I followed and resumed the tickling from the pool. I then pinned her arms above her head and kissed her softly on the lips.

Joking, “Oh are you going to tie me down?” she asked playfully.

I snickered, “Would you like me to?”

“Sure,” she said. After a quick pause, “As if you have ropes and cuffs and all that stuff.”

“They’re called restraints. And if you’d like to do a little role-playing, I can get my wrist and ankle cuffs for you,” I said seriously.

“Oh, role-play sounds fun,” she said, thinking I was joking.

I went to my closet and got down a large salesman’s type briefcase, and spun the combination lock. I then opened it and pulled out the wrist cuffs. “Maybe you’d like to start with just the wrist cuffs,” I said.

“OHMYGOD!” she said quickly. “You really do have restraints.”

Talking softly as I sat on the edge of the bed, “Would you like to try it out? Some fun little role-play. Nothing crazy. I can leave your legs free if you’d like. And you can wear a blindfold or not.”

“You have all of that stuff?” she said as her eyes widened.

“I do, but let me explain. A woman I dated several years ago was really into it, so I bought a packed kit and some other stuff. It was all fun role play, not hardcore BDSM whips and chain type of stuff,” I said.

“Okay. Well, it does sound fun. And I’ve been telling myself to try new things in life. I trust you, let’s do it,” Lori said.

I worked quickly to put the restraints under the mattress and get everything out. My collection consists of the four-point bed restraint, wrist and ankle cuffs with leads, a padded silk blindfold, a patent leather masquerade mask with eye holes, a crisscross bra harness, a collar and leash, two pair of nipple clamps, a feather crop, a pinwheel, a small paddle, three sizes of butt plugs, a flesh-colored silicone six-inch vibrator in the shape of a penis, and a black stainless-steel eight-inch dildo. All of the equipment are black leather and have stainless steel rings, buckles, etc.

After placing everything on the leather-covered bench at the end of the bed, I turned to Lori and asked, “Well, what do you think?”

“I’ll be honest, I’ve fantasized about this type of stuff for years. But I’ve always been too shy or embarrassed to bring it up to my ex or the one guy I dated since,” she said softly.

“It’s not like we’re going to be using everything tonight. I’ll tie you down, blindfold you, and lightly use the flogger, the feather, and maybe the pinwheel. Then you can change masks, put on the bra harness, maybe the collar and I’ll have my way with you,” I said.

“Like I said, I trust you,” Lori told me. “No pain, no marks.”

“Oh, make up a safe word,” I said.

Lori thought for a few seconds. As she did, she played with one of her nipples. “How about ‘Giraffe?'”

Smiling, I told her, “I like it.”

I had the nervous beginner lay down, and I methodically attached the cuffs to her wrists and ankles, then I put on the blindfold. We talked through this part. I started with some simple touching so she could get used to not being able to see or move. After the warm-up, I ran the pinwheel from her belly button up her torso and around each breast. Slowly I rolled it across her body, going from nipple to nipple.

When the wheel ran over the first nipple, she flinched, but on the second, she released a soft sigh. ”More,” she whispered. I pulled the pinwheel back along the same path from nipple to nipple. I picked up the wheel off Lori’s body and moved down to her knee. I slowly went up the inside of her left thigh, altered the course slightly, and went across her waist and back down the right inner thigh stopping at her knee.

I went back up and gently pulled it across her mons, just an inch above her clit. “How are you doing?” I asked Lori.

“Good. I like this, it’s not too much pressure,” she told me.

Rhubyts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rhubyts

“Okay, now I’m going to roll in on your kitty,” I warned her.

I went slowly and soft, starting at her belly button, and headed south. When I approached her pleasure nub, I made a slight veer down and over her left labia. Surprisingly, Lori didn’t move or flinch, but she did take a small gasp. It then went up her right labia toward her clit. I went across her canyon to her left side, up, and around her clit in a circular fashion, taking great care not to drive the pinwheel on her engorged tic-tac.

“Ohh,” she said. “That was, uh, unique. I can’t really describe it. It didn’t hurt, it was a little pleasurable.”

I put the pinwheel back on the bench and picked up the mini flogger. I did not tell Lori what I was going to do or with what. I lightly swept both boobs with the twenty-plus stands of black leather. I saw her nipples instantly get hard. She then smiled. I swept two more times. “That kind of tickles,” she said with a little giggle.

My wrist flicked slowly, and the flogger gently hit her right breast, then the left. Lori said, “Ohh.” The second time the leather strands landed just a bit harder. The third was even harder. On the fifth time, with a pretty good smack, she said, “Ouch.” Her breasts were reddish-pink, and her nipples still very hard.

Since her nipples were already hard, I figured it was a good time for the nipple clamps. I opted for the pair that I could attach to her collar. I clipped the chain on the collar and lightly dragged the chains toward each breast from her neck. This pair was also the adjustable variety, allowing you to change the pressure or how tight the clamps were on the nipple. The other set has a basic alligator clip.

I slowly tightened the clamp on Lori’s left breast. “Mm, I know what you’re doing now. I use clothes pins at home by myself,” she confessed.

“Tell me when to stop,” I told her.

The clamp kept getting tighter and tighter when she finally said to stop. I moved to the right breast and did the same until she said stop. When finished, I told Lori, “If you don’t behave, I’ll rip your nipples right off your tits,” and gave the collar chain a slight tug, pulling on the nipple clamps.

“Ohh! I’ll behave,” she whimpered.

I was ready to play now. I grabbed the silicone vibrator and looked at the lube but decided to have her suck on it. I took the strawberry-flavored spray and coated the vibrator. I gently put the mushroom head on her lips. Her tongue appeared and licked the underside.

“Get this cock sloppy. It’s going in your cunt next,” I directed in a stern voice, pushing the cock into her mouth. Lori lubed up the silicone with as much of her saliva as she could gather from her position on her back.

I was now kneeling between her legs. I put the head near her belly button and traced it down to her landing strip. I moved it right and then across to the left. When back above her clit I pulled it over her nub, causing her to jump a bit. The cockhead traveled further south down her slit, revealing her moist pussy. At the bottom, I pushed in a tad and went up. And back down, pushing in a bit further.

Lori’s kitty was really wet from the anticipation and from the nipple clamps, I reasoned. I finally entered her love tunnel, methodically pushing in and pulling out, in and out, in and out.

“Yes, finally,” she moaned. “But I want your cock.”

“Patience slut,” I said, trying to keep a straight face and not laugh.

I twisted the knob at the bottom, and slowly the silicone toy began to buzz. I went in and out several times and then turned it up. And I repeated it. Lori was moving her hips side to side and up and down.

I changed the angle of the shaft so it made contact with her clit, getting the reaction I anticipated. “Fuck yes. Make me cum with that thing,” she begged.

Now I laughed. “You’ll cum only when I say so, slut. Do you understand?”

Lori was into the roleplay, answering, “Yes, Master.”

“Very good, slut. I control your pleasure because I own your pussy,” I again said sternly.

My mind was racing. What was my plan? Get her off and then fuck her, or edge her a few times and then fuck her? I removed the phallus toy and slowly inserted two fingers, testing to see how wet she was. Lori was very wet, my cock would easily slide in without a doubt.

I thought to myself, “She wants to cum with the vibrator. Let’s give her that joy. She’ll cum, and I can taste her nectar before fucking her.”

I quickly gave the chain going from nipple to nipple a gentle pull, building the effect. I held it for a silent count of three and then released. I bent over and slowly licked the tops of each nipple. That made Lori moan with each lick.

The fake cock dove deep into her cunt, and I had the buzz going about half-speed. Not too fast, not too slow. I twisted it as I simulated her getting jackhammered. When I stopped, I left it in halfway and then moved the vibe so the shaft was again on her nub and the head in her slit, but not really penetrating her.

“Master, buzz my clit ‘til I cum. I need to climax,” she whined.

I was silent. I just held the vibe against her engorged clit. After about ninety seconds, my slut was moaning, moving her hips trying to put more pressure on her love button. “Fuck, I’m close,” she mumbled. “Oh, shit! I’m cumming!”

Lori’s body jerked several times, and then she quivered on my bed, breathing heavily. I looked at her jewel box, and she was dripping liquid diamonds. I knee-walked backward and leaned over on my hands to take a slow lick, dipping my tongue into her to savor as much flavor as I could. My slut was sweet and tart. Her aroma was intoxicating as I pressed my face into her special place.

Still trying to catch her breath, Lori whispered, “Yes, eat me. Make me cum again.”

I stopped. Lifted my head and spoke, “Make me cum again what!”

“Oh. Yes. Make me cum again, Master,” she said correctly.

“That’s right, and don’t forget it. I control your pleasure because I own your pussy.”

I sat up, making her wait. I finally noticed my cock was rock hard. I slowly gave myself a few strokes. I pondered my next few actions. I dipped two fingers back into her wet pussy and pressed my fingers on her lips until she opened. She happily sucked her juice off my fingers.

Lori smiled. “Mmm, I know that taste,” she said.

“Oh, does my slut like the taste of her cum?” I asked.

“Yes, Master,” she said. “When I masturbate, I always taste myself.”

“What a good kinky slut you are,” I commended her.

I moved over her chest and slapped my hardon on her lips, “Open up,” I said.

Lori opened her mouth, I leaned forward and placed my hands on the top of the headboard. She began licking the underside and quickly started sucking. “This girl can suck cock with the best of them,” I told myself. My hips started thrusting instinctively.

After about three minutes, my ass tightened, then my balls, and I could feel myself about to climax. I had to make a split-second decision: leave my cock in her mouth and blow my load down her throat, or pull out and cum on her face. As I looked down at her and the blindfold, I decided I did not want to ruin the silk blindfold. Seriously, have you ever tried to get dried cum off silk?

“I’m cumming! Swallow it all slut!” I growled.

I shot several loads of jizz in her mouth. My body was tingling, so I sat up, pulling my dick out of her two plump lips. I sat on my heels and saw cum bubble from my head. Lori had just swallowed.

“Jesus Christ, that was a big load,” she said.

I laughed and admitted, “Ya, I take supplements to produce extra ejaculate fluid.”

There was a giant drop of spunk on my head, and it was about to drop right on her upper chest. I quickly reached down and pulled off the blindfold. As her eyes adjusted, I told her, “Lick that cum blob off my head.”

Lori’s eyes focused on the iridescent glob of jizz and, slowly and sensually, licked the giant drop off. She then circled my head twice and flicked three times the sensitive underside.

“Oh, slut has learned Master like those quick flicks,” I teased as our eyes were locked on each other.

I noticed my alarm clock on the nightstand. 8:54 pm.

“Okay, giraffe,” I said. “We’re done. You gotta get home and go to bed.”

I dismounted Lori’s shoulders and started unbuckling her left side and then her right. I took off all the other items as well. Lori lay there; her body limp on the bed. I noticed a wet spot on my duvet cover, causing me to laugh.

“What’s so funny,” she asked.

“Well, next time, I guess we need to put a towel down under you,” I said with a grin. “There’s a wet spot on the bed. You were really juicy.”

“That’s because I was so aroused. Not being able to see was erotic. And you’re such a fucking tease!” she emphasized.

I asked, “Shower, pool, or jacuzzi?”

“Normally, I’d say jacuzzi, but the shower is right here. And it's late.”

Twenty minutes later, I was kissing Lori good night at her car. “Dinner tomorrow night? I’ll cook again,” I said.

“Oh, that sounds great, but Monday night, a bunch of us teachers watch The Bachelor,” she said with a tad of embarrassment.

I shook my head, laughing, “Ol’ Jesse Palmer is now the host.”

“How do you know? Do you watch?” she asked.

I laughed loudly, “Not really. He’s on ESPN and is a college football analyst. He’s actually pretty good.”

“What’s ‘not really’ mean?” she inquired.

“I watch occasionally. It’s the best train wreck on tv,” I joked. “The Bachelor is always better than The Bachelorette. The girls are so catty. But my favorite is Bachelor in Paradise.”

“You do watch!” she said with a big laugh and smile.

“It’s my guilty pleasure. Don’t tell your friends,” I pleaded.

“I’d never tell on my Master,” she said, leaning in for another kiss.

“You’re a good little slut,” I said. “Good night.”

 The End - Chapter Two

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments