Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Think Or Drink Trivia

"Lori and Scott flirt while at different tables..."

42
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"100 % Fantasy"

The Woodbridge Public House hosts a trivia night one Saturday a month that draws a good crowd. This month’s attendance was down a bit due to a brutal heat wave, with temperatures between 100 and 110 for over a week.

WPH offers five local wines and eleven craft beers, plus a few canned seltzers and beers, and on this night the beer was the choice of most trivia players because of the warm temperatures. While WPH has air conditioning, it still feels warm inside on trivia night due to the large crowd.

I participate with a team made up of friends; all of us are regulars to WPH and belong to either their wine or beer club. Last night our team was short as three members were out of town, leaving us just three players. Tammi, Kami, and I were sitting at a table next to the cold box holding canned drinks and chilled bottles of white and rose wines.

As the three of us enjoyed our first round of drinks waiting for the game to begin, in walked a group of six overweight women in their fifties and sixties. They took the open table next to us. I had glanced at them when they first entered, but I did not know any of them.

Sure enough, Tammi knew a couple of the women. After they all said hello, Tammi introduced Kami and me to the women. As I was looking to my left to acknowledge the women as they said their names, I noticed that the blonde woman, sitting adjacent to me, had a nice face and smile. I thought to myself, If she’d lose some weight, she’d be really attractive.

Emily, the hostess for the trivia game, went over the rules quickly for the newbies and said Round One would start in a few minutes. WPH is in an old turn-of-the-century brick building with tall thirty-foot ceilings and hardwood floors. It gets loud when there is a full house.

“Excuse me, can you repeat the rules for us?” I heard the blonde ask.

I turned and made eye contact, smiled, and said, “You’re Lori, right?”

“Yes, and you’re Scott,” she said.

“Correct. OK, the rules are simple,” I told the table of women. “Five rounds, five questions per round. Various subjects like music, movies, tv, history, or maybe a theme. Say, in October, Emily will ask Halloween questions.”

The ladies all acknowledged they understood the game. Lori reached across the three-foot gap between tables, touched my forearm, and said, “Thanks a lot. It’s so noisy in here.”

Between the touch and our eyes connecting, I felt something. There was a jolt of chemistry between us. As we stared into each other’s eyes momentarily, we both smiled. There was that jolt again.

“So, what do you do for a living?” I asked Lori.

She went on to explain that all of the ladies are schoolteachers at Oakwood Elementary. “Our friend Claudia told us she comes every month for trivia.”

Laughing, “Claudia is on our team. She’s at her daughter’s this weekend.”

Hearing that, Tammi jumped in, “I think I recognize a few of you from Claudia’s retirement party last month.”

Our teammate Claudia just retired after thirty-five years of teaching kindergarten, and her adult kids hosted a retirement party in early June at Woodbridge Public House.

Lori asked about my career, and I briefly told her about my insurance business. We traded a few questions asking how long we’ve been in Oak Valley, kids, etc. She then mentioned that she’s been divorced ten years. I nodded and told her six.

Emily started the game, and I focused on the questions and my table. Our team is pretty good, having won seven times. Tammi and I were a bit upset because two of our members didn’t even tell us they’d be gone this weekend, as we could have rounded up a few substitutes to play with us.

“I don’t like our chances this month,” Tammi whispered.

I laughed, “Dave and Wally are the movie and music experts. We’re doomed.”

After the second round, Lori excused herself to use the restroom. As I looked around the room, I saw several of the regulars, plus a few new groups. One group had a couple that I know so I went over to say hello. As I turned to leave their table, I noticed Lori at the bar getting another glass of wine.

As the bartender Cici brought Lori’s wine I stood next to her and said, “Let me buy Lori’s wine. And I’d like another pilsner, please.”

“You don’t have to do that,” Lori said as she turned to see me. She was smiling ear to ear.

As we waited for Cici to return with my beer we started chatting. She admitted she knew I was in the insurance business, telling me she drives by one of my billboards every day on the way to school. “You have quite a few offices, don’t you?”

“Yes, I’ve purchased several retiring agents’ businesses the past decade plus,” I admitted. “That’s been the smartest thing I’ve done in the insurance industry. I had two offices myself, I’ve bought three others.”

As I looked at Lori, I noticed how blue her eyes were. Then how golden blond her natural hair color was. She had a sweet smile. Cici brought my beer and I said we should get back to our tables as the game would start again soon. I let her go first zigzagging through the tables and I followed. I noticed her plump ass move side to side, thinking to myself, I’d fuck her.

Lori stood only five-six and was a bit chubby, I guessed a size twelve or fourteen, and had plump boobs. She looked like a “California Beach Girl” with her nice tan, and her blond hair and blue eyes.

During the rest of the game, we chatted some, but I didn’t want to give her too much attention to where any of the others at our two tables noticed. Tammi was talking to the other woman who sat adjacent to her, so I didn’t think I was too obvious.

“DING!” I had a text message on my phone. I looked at the screen and saw it was from Claudia. I hear you’re flirting with one of my co-workers. I think you and Lori would be a good match. Go for it!

Claudia and I met at WPH through Tammi when I was about to move out when I divorced my ex-wife. She had gone through the process a few years earlier and gave me some great advice. Once my divorce became final, Tammi, and a few others at WPH, kept telling me I should date Claudia. While a very nice woman with some definite “pros,” she has a long list of “cons” in my opinion. Plus, I just don’t think she’s cute. There is zero sexual chemistry.

Who texted Claudia? was all I could think. I casually looked around the two tables. None of the women at Lori’s table had a phone out, but that doesn’t mean a thing. I turned to talk with Kami and she had a smile on her face.

She whispered, “Claudia said she texted you.”

“You told her?” I asked.

Laughing, “Yep.”

Round Five was now finished and Emily announced the winners. The teachers did not do too well, coming in eighth out of twelve teams. My group knew we had not done well, particularly in the music and movie categories. We were shocked when Emily said we came in third place.

It was almost 9:00 pm and many of the groups were leaving. I was thinking I’d leave too, but as I turned to say goodnight to Lori something came over me. “Can I buy you another glass of wine?”

She smiled and blushed a bit. “Sure,” she whispered. Lori then told her friends she was going to stay and talk with me. They all gave me a quick look and a smirk.

I went to the bar and picked up another round for Lori and me. When I returned, Tammi and Kami said they were moving seats, up to their normal spot on the far end of the bar. Just like “Cheers,” many of us who are regulars at WPH sit at the same table or section of the bar all the time.

This gave me the opportunity to sit at Lori’s table, directly across from her. We picked up our conversation briefly talking about our marriages and divorces before I asked about her retirement. She said she had two more years teaching before she’d max out her pension benefit, similar to what Claudia had told me about her plans earlier this year. She asked about me, and I explained I was financially secure from my business and a nearly seven-figure inheritance a few years prior. I told her I already had an agent in the next town who wanted to buy my business.

I then mentioned that my retirement dream is to buy a small motor home or travel trailer and do a six-month trip through the nation, similar to what my parents did when Dad retired. Lori’s eyes lit up.

“My family had a trailer when I was a kid. I’d love to do something like that,” she exclaimed.

Cici rang the bell and announced, “Last Call,” meaning it was now 9:40 pm. “We close at ten sharp. Twenty minutes, so drink up!”

Lori said she'd better get going, but what a nice time she had chatting with me. I told her the same, and asked, “Would you like to keep talking? Maybe get a coffee at a diner?”

Lori smiled, “That sounds great, but why don’t we go to my place? I’m right around the corner in the Del Rio subdivision.”

Now I was smiling, “You’re not trying to take advantage of me, are you?” I joked.

Now she was giggling, “You never know.”

Ten minutes later we were sitting at her kitchen table as the coffee brewed. Lori’s house was what I expected being in the Del Rio area: four bedrooms, three baths, a large great room, and a big back yard with a pool.

“You have the same floor plan as a friend of mine. Do you know Jack who lives down the street?” I asked.

Lori indicated she did not, telling me she had only been in the house about six years. She heard the coffee maker beep. “Coffee is done. Cream or sugar?” she asked.

“No, thanks,” I said.

As she returned with our coffee, “I’m really having a great time. I’m so glad we sat next to your table.”

I reached across the table and softly took hold of her hand. “Me too. I really like you.” The sexual tension filled the air as we looked eye to eye. “May I kiss you?”

Lori leaned toward me, not saying a word. Our lips met for a nice short, sweet kiss. We kissed three times, with each one just a little bit longer. When she opened her eyes she saw my smile.

“What are you smiling about?” she teased.

“That was nice,” I said. “I could do that all night long with you.”

Lori leaned in again and our tongues were soon slowly exploring and playfully flicking each other. The heat was rising, as was the tent in my chino shorts. As we broke apart, she grabbed my hand and stood up. “Follow me.”

She led me down the hall and into her master bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed. I sat down next to her, and we instantly began kissing. I softly held her neck as we kissed and kissed, becoming more aggressive with each one. I figured she wanted much more since she brought me to her bedroom, and not the living room couch.

“I’m going to take your shirt off,” I told her. She did not stop me. I pulled her V-neck shirt over her head, exposing a nude lace bra. I kissed her lips and ran a sting of light kisses down her neck and then kissed the tops of both breasts. My hands went around and unclasped her bra. I pulled down the shoulder straps as we looked at each other, hungry for more.

Lori’s tits were better than I expected. For being a small BBW, she was fairly perky and firm for a fifty-five-year-old woman. I moved so I was at boob level and licked her left nipple; she moaned slightly. I suckled on her for five seconds. More light moans. My mouth locked on and sucked while my left hand went to her other breast, caressing her fun bags.

Moaning, “Oh my god, that feels so nice,” Lori said. “Scott, I haven’t been with a man in over five years. I need you to eat my pussy. I need you to fuck me.”

As I stopped to change boobs, “I need you to suck my cock. I need you to lick my balls. And don’t worry, we’re going to fuck all night long.”

Our hands looked like a magician doing the shell game, flying left and right, in circles, etc. When we were done, we were both naked and there was a pile of clothes on her floor.

Lori took hold of my rock-hard six inches and squeezed. “Nice cock,” was all she said before moving to take it in her mouth. No licking, no teasing the head; she slowly took the whole enchilada into her mouth until her nose pressed into my shaved pelvic area. Lori bobbed up and down a few times and released my throbbing dick from her mouth. She licked my shaft and circled the sensitive head with her tongue.

I was so torqued up that I thought if she sucked my dick any longer, I might climax, so I told her to stop. We moved on the bed, and I was now in between her legs. Lori had a hard-to-see light blonde landing strip above her clit, just over an inch long.

My kisses started on her mound and slowly went south to her thighs. I threw in a couple of licks and was soon pressing my tongue lightly into her slit as it went up her body. On my return I playfully sucked and pulled on her labia lips, causing her to buck.

“Oooh. Lick me. Make me cum,” she sighed.

I spent the next few minutes licking and sucking her pussy, excluding her clit. About every thirty seconds I’d give her pleasure nub a light flick. My tongue dove into her bright pink tunnel and lapped up her juices. I licked my fingers and gently pushed them in, twisting as I did. Slowly I had a constant in and out motion.

“Play with my clit. I need to cum,” she growled.

“Be patient,” I whispered.

As the speed of my finger banging increased, Lori was squirming and put both hands on my head. She then moved her legs from being spread eagle to resting on my outer shoulders, almost squeezing me into her kitty.

Now was the time, I decided.  I pulled out my fingers and replaced them with my tongue, licking up and down several times. I again teased her labia, almost chewing on one of her medium-sized lips. She pushed my head into her cunt.

“My clit,” she mumbled.

As I finished up licking her perineum, I hummed as I traveled over her outer vajayjay. Upon reaching my final destination, her clit, I went turbo flicking my tongue over her clit. Lori twitched with the first few flicks and moaned. I applied light suction to her engorged tic-tac. As I sucked, my tongue had a return trip and circled around her clit. I slowly built the suction power up.

“Yes. That’s it, Scott! Ooohhh, yes!” she said, starting off in a normal voice and trailing off to a whisper.

I guessed she was on the edge of the cliff, almost ready to jump off, so as I sucked harder, I reinserted my two fingers. Lori twitched first, and then had a small slow hip raise, as if she wanted my fingers to go deeper. I took her cue and really pushed my fingers in until I felt her G-spot. I applied pressure and rubbed.

evysilveon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evysilveon

“FUCK! I’M CUMMING!” she yelled. Her legs shook around my head as she began panting, trying to get a breath.

Her wet pussy became wetter, and as she climaxed her fluid turned a watered-down milky white as it got all over my face. I stuck my head in deeper and hummmed for five seconds.

Lori’s orgasm was long, as she moaned and twitched. I removed my fingers  and they were covered with her slick gooey nectar. I looked up at her face and she was smiling. I licked one finger and stuck the second in her mouth. She sucked it clean and then bobbed on it twice.

As she returned to earth, Lori said, “Holy shit, that orgasm was amazing.” She paused a moment, “And you’re a pro at eating pussy.”

I’m sure there was a devilish grin on my face as I moved up the bed and kissed her passionately. Lori received another taste of her kitty as our tongues had a sword fight.

I told her, “Move on your side, let’s spoon.”

As we were locked together, we briefly talked about sex and our experiences. She said her ex was boring and didn’t like foreplay or many positions, so she always felt sexually repressed. “I have a lot of toys,” she told me. “The more I watch porn the hornier and nastier I get.”

I was a bit shocked. This mild-mannered third-grade teacher has a large sex toy collection, she watches porn, and she’s getting nastier. “OK, I get the hornier part, but explain the nastier part,” I whispered into her ear before playfully licking it.

The admitted sex vixen replied, “Ya, the more I watch some stuff on Pornhub the more I want to try it. It’s a short list, but I’d like to try anal with the right guy. I want to have my face cummed on to finish up a wild fuck. And I’d like to try a threesome with a second girl too.”

Now I was really shocked. “OK, anal, facial, and threesome. To be honest, I’ve never done any of those either,” I told her. I was lying. I’ve had anal and given a facial with a Friends With Benefits gal I hooked up with several times a few years ago.

“Really?” she asked. I confirmed it for her.

And then I think she realized what she told me, someone she met only three-plus hours ago.

“You probably think I’m a nasty slut, fucking you the first night we meet,” she said in a depressed tone.

“Lori,” I said. “No, I do not think you’re a slut. We clicked and have chemistry. Look, we all have needs. Food, housing, etc., and sex. Sex is a need. When we don’t have a partner, we masturbate. And I think what you told me about watching porn and wanting to try new things is normal. It’s just that a lot of people won’t admit it, or talk about it with their partner.”

“That is very true,” she said.

“Would you like me to give you a facial tonight?” I asked.

Lori turned onto her back. We now could see each other’s faces. “Maybe. Let’s see how it goes,” she said. “Now when are you going to fuck me?” she joked.

As I laughed, I tickled her, causing her to squirm and giggle. I stopped and planted a big kiss on her lips. I then attacked her with my tongue, probing her mouth, and searched for her tonsils.

I wasted no time and went down to her tits. I rubbed one as I sucked on the other. My fingers were soon rolling both nipples between my fingers, pinching and pulling on the dark sensitive nubs.

“What’s your favorite position?” I asked Lori.

“Cowgirl, doggy is good too. I’d like to try reverse cowgirl maybe,” she said as she threw her leg over my body to mount me.

“Reverse cowgirl is easy, and fun,” I told her.

Lori lowered herself down, taking hold of my stiff dick between her legs and guiding it to her entrance. Before sliding down on my cock, she rubbed her lips and clit twice. Then she dropped down on my manhood like Tony Hawk drops into a twenty-foot-high skateboarding ramp.

“OH MY GOD!” she exclaimed. She sat tall on my dong for a moment, and then ground in circles a few times. “You fill me. Your cock didn’t look super thick, but it feels like it in my pussy.”

“Enjoy it, take your time,” I said.

“I’ll enjoy it all right,” she giggled as she groped her tits.

Offering encouragement, “Yes, play with your tits. Rub your clit. Give me a show.”

Lori still had not moved, so I gave her a little buck up.

“Yee!” she yelped as she flinched. “What was that?”

“Just a little nudge,” I joked.

She leaned forward, putting her 34DD tits in my face. My hands instantly caressed her milk melons and teased her nipples before my tongue made its first of many licks. I couldn’t get enough of Lori’s beautiful boobs, sucking, kissing, and licking as I continued to gently squeeze.

Between her slow rocking and my occasional thrusts, we were in the middle of a nice fuck. Nothing crazy, nothing too sensual for a couple who has just hooked up, yet not a wild pounding fuckfest. Yet.

“Tell me how you want it,” I whispered.

“Just like this. I’m really close,” Lori said.

Sure enough, not three thrusts later I felt the tiny quiver of her pink pussy palace. Lori was moaning, again. I sped up my thrusts and pinched both nipples really hard.

“OH FUCK!” she exclaimed. “Harder! Faster!” she begged.

Not wanting to disappoint my new friend, I started bucking like a wild bronco at the rodeo and Lori was rocking back and forth in unison with my driving my thick cock deep into her cunt as we slammed into each other.

“Cum for me Lori,” I said. “Let it go! Cum all over my cock!”

“Oh shit! YES!” she exclaimed.

Her pussy spasmed and clamped down on my cock. Lori’s lower stomach was twitching from her orgasm and she was panting trying to breathe. I stopped thrusting. She continued to surf the orgasmic wave.

I told Lori, “Focus on your body.” I paused, “How do you feel?”

She tried to talk, but she was still quivering lightly. My cock was still hard, and in her honey pot, when Lori sat back up and gyrated on my dick. “Oh fuck. I need a break,” she said.

She dismounted my dick and simply fell onto her bed. Her breathing was now heavy, as if she sprinted the hundred-yard dash. She draped her arm across my chest as she lay on her stomach, head turned toward me.

After several minutes of silence, I started lightly massaging her shoulder and neck areas. Lori told me it felt good, so I moved to straddle her upper legs. I slowly began with her shoulders and moved down her back in a methodical method. As I ended the fifteen-minute massage, I recalled that I wanted to try a new position that I saw recently in a porn movie.

“Ready?” I asked. Lori replied yes, and I kneeled up and pushed her legs further apart. Her shiny pink lips were visible, indicating her wetness, so I rubbed my dickhead along her slit. “Let’s try it in this position. I’ll lay on you and we’ll see how it goes.”

“OK. I saw this on Pornhub,” she said.

I moved into the push-up position and lowered myself. When on top of her, I guided my cock to the promised land and pushed in slowly. I went in easily as her tuna can was slippery from her cum.

I slowly built-up speed until I was pounding against her ass as fast as I could. Lori moved her legs closer together unconsciously and the added tightness felt amazing. As I slammed her with each downward motion, she released a moaning “ugh.”

After just over one minute I knew I was going to pop soon. “I’m going to cum soon,” I told her. With five more thrusts my body climaxed. “I’m cumming!” I grunted in a Neanderthal way as I fell completely on top of her.

I shot ropes of jizz deep into her already sloppy wet pussy. Fifteen seconds later I was done, filling her honey pot with my nectar. We didn’t move for about twenty seconds when I slowly pulled out and kneeled between her legs.

As I watched the start of her cream pie river, I bent down and took a long slow lick of her inner labia, catching some of my cum on my tongue.

“Oh, you’re kinky,” Lori said, looking over her shoulder. “I dare you to swallow it.”

I took her challenge and quickly swallowed. “Now it’s your turn.”

I returned to the jizz flow and gathered more man milk. I moved up and kissed Lori, transferring my seed from my mouth to hers. She swallowed.

“Mmmm, so good. I’ve missed that taste and texture,” Lori giggled. Looking me in the eyes, “I love it when a guy cums in my mouth, I love to swallow.”

I was so turned on hearing her, I made a mental note of her desire. I grabbed my cock and slowly milked it and a large blob of spunk formed on my purplish head. I wiped it up with my index finger.

“Here is another taste,” I said with a grin, moving my finger to her lips. Lori’s tongue appeared and licked off the jizz ball before sucking my entire finger.

I took one last lick of her pussy, getting just a little bit of spunk. I moved north an inch and spread my cum all around her rosebud as I rimmed Lori, driving her crazy. I stopped ten seconds later.

“You’re nasty! Eating cum and licking my ass,” she told me.

“I’ve done a lot of new fun things since my divorce,” told her as I lay down next to her. We soon were snuggled up and minutes later we both were asleep.

**

I awoke to an empty bed. I looked around Lori’s bedroom and did not see her. I found her alarm clock; it read 7:16 am. I quickly replayed last night in my mind. The trivia game, the flirting, coming home, foreplay, and fucking. I sat up and on the edge of the bed, noting that my cock was covered in a dried cum glaze. I needed a shower. But first I needed to empty my bladder.

As I finished the longest piss of my life, I flushed and turned around to see Lori standing in the doorway wearing a cute Japanese floral kimono robe.

“Good morning. Are you hungry?” she asked.

As I took a few steps to her, “Yes, I’m starving,” I replied. I wrapped my arms around her and softly gave her a sweet lip kiss. “And I need a shower.”

“Go ahead and jump in, I’ll get you a towel,” she said.

Smiling I replied, “Why don’t you join me?”

Lori gave me a stare for two seconds. “That’s not the biggest shower in the world.”

“That’s what will make it so fun as we wash each other,” I told her.

“OK, start the water. I need to turn off the oven,” she said.

Five minutes later Lori joined me in her shower. I spun her around making sure her whole body was wet, and then started washing her with her shower puff. When I was done with her back and butt, I added more soap so her tits would get nice and soapy.

Her front side was covered in soapy foam when I pulled her close to me. Lori was nice and slippery. I kissed her softly and softly caressed a boob. She took the puff and made my chest soapy, and then washed my cock and balls. I got an erection from her fondling my dick as she washed it.

Laughing, “Didn’t take much to get you hard,” she said.

“A cute girl washing my cock and balls would get every guy hard,” I joked.

We finished up and rinsed off, stepped out, and dried off. As we stood naked in her bathroom, I could see her looking at me in the reflection of the mirror.

“You’ve still got a boner,” she joked.

“Sorry, I was checking out your fine ass,” I fired back.

Lori pushed me gently up against the sink counter and went to her knees. As she took my cock in her hand, she looked up and told me, “I want you to cum in my mouth.”

She raised my dick and licked from the base to the head slowly. Lori rimmed my ridge, and then flicked the underside of my mushroom-shaped head. She squeezed my manhood softly and wrapped her lips around my shaft.

Her warm wet mouth felt divine. She slowly went up and down while pressing her tongue up on the bottom of my shaft. She kept her hand on my shaft, giving a couple of quick short strokes as she sucked just the crown.

After five minutes she started fondling my balls with her other hand. My balls were aching, and I needed to climax.

“Lick and suck my balls while you keep jerking me off,” I told her. “I’ll cum soon.”

Lori looked me in the eyes as she went straight to my balls with her mouth, sucking on one cum filled rock. She went to licking all over my shaved sack, which drives me crazy, so I was now moaning.

“Oh, fuck yes. Fuck yes. I love that. Keep licking,” I muttered.

She sped up her jerking and moved her tongue all over my balls. Lori next began licking the balls with quick licks. This was it; I was about to cum.

“Open your mouth, I’m going to nut,” I whispered.

I took hold of my cock and took over stroking. Lori’s mouth was wide open and her tongue sticking out. She spoke, “Cum for me. Gimmie your load!”

Dirty talk does it every time. I blasted a five-inch ribbon of white jizz on the back of her tongue. The second blast flew high, landing on the side of her nose and running down past her mouth. The next gusher went in her mouth.

Lori pulled me closer by the back of my legs and took my dick in her mouth, getting a few small blobs of spunk as my balls emptied. She then milked out the last little bit of jizz.

Lori opened her mouth, showed me my load, and swallowed over a tablespoon of my warm, sweet, and salty love lotion. She licked my cock clean and looked up at me.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Amazing. I wish every morning started like that,” I joked.

I put on my clothes from last night and met Lori in the kitchen, where she had already made breakfast. My plate was full of scrambled eggs, sausage links, a hash brown patty, and fresh-baked biscuits.

“Wow,” I said, as I sat down. “This is great.”

“Not to get too sappy, but I want to thank you for a fun and sexually fulfilling night,” Lori said. “I hope we can do it again.”

I wasn’t sure what she meant by that last statement. I took a sip of coffee. “Hook up again or what?” I asked.

“Definitely hook up again. Maybe go out on some dates. I know we don’t know each other well, but you’re a great guy,” Lori calmly said.

“Let’s play it by ear,” I said cautiously. “I mean, we can go out for dinner and drinks, and then have some fun like we did last night. I thought we meshed well sexually.”

“OK, dinner and sex is cool. And, yes, we did match up well in bed,” she said.

We finished our breakfast, and I assisted Lori in cleaning up. It was now almost 9:00 am. I explained that I needed to go, telling her, “I have golf tee time in two hours. I need to get home to shave among other things and get to the country club about 10:30 am so I can warm up.”

As we said goodbye inside the front door, Lori asked, “Will I hear from you again?”

Smiling, I said, “Why don’t you come to my house tonight and I’ll barbecue a tri-tip and make you dinner. Say, 6:00 pm. And bring an overnight bag.”

Lori said, “I’ll be there. And I’ll be your dessert.”

We shared a long passionate kiss, and then I walked out to my truck. As I pulled away from her house, I gave her a short honk of the horn.

 

The End.

End of Story.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments