Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Trials

"A college girl is given three trials by her dominant who happens to be her professor, too. Should she fail the trials, her submissive secrets will come spilling out for her family to see."

35
7 Comments 7
2.0k Views 2.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

Mr. Knight’s hands reached around my throat with a strip of black leather. While other girls might have been getting weak in the knees at the thought of their young, immature boyfriend clasping a cheap gold necklace around their neck, I was getting wet between the thighs as my Master secured my new dog collar to my throat. Feeling the thick fabric cinch snug against my trachea made a girlish smile peek from the corner of my lips. The collar was black, with small silver spikes protruding from all sides.

I plucked my finger on one spike and winced. “It’s sharp.”

“A spike isn’t very useful if it is dull,” Mr. Knight replied as he finished.

“But, sir, what if I touch my neck while sleeping?”

“Then you will learn the hard way not to do that,” he said with a smirk as he turned me around to admire the collar on me.

I bit my lip and lifted my chin, turning my head to each side so he could get a better view.

“How does it look, sir?” I asked.

“Marvelous. Have a look for yourself,” he gestured for me to use his bathroom. I stole one final look at his naked body before turning for the master bathroom.

What time is it? Does Mr. Knight have time to fuck me one more time while I’m wearing my new collar before our class begins?

It was still early, and we had barely rolled out of bed when he brought this incredible gift to me. I admired myself in the mirror as I hopped from one foot to the other on the cool tile floor. The nuclear smile on my lips was impossible to hide.

This is it. This is proof. I’m collard. I’m his. He wants me! And god, does he have me…

Tossing my long brunette hair over my shoulder, I rubbed a hand down over the short stubble covering my trimmed pussy. Just the constant pressure the collar put on my throat made me want to be fucked.

“When am I allowed to remove it?” I asked.

“Never.”

My eyebrows shot tall as I thought about dinner tonight. 

“Oh, no, um, sir,” I said, stumbling out of the bathroom. Mr. Knight already had his pants on and was clasping his silver watch on his wrist. I felt the thud of disappointment in my belly as I realized our playtime had ended.

Mr. Knight, as he preferred me to call him, was Professor Knight, though he looked like no professor I had ever seen. His black as pepper hair and beard, lightly salted with gray, drew every young, nubile student in, and his thick, muscular body made every girl wish to stand where I did now. 

I honestly don’t know how I was chosen over the litany of bombshell blondes and the ridiculously curvy women colleges seemed to attract nowadays. I was an eighteen-year-old freshman with an awkward manner, a few attractive features, and a sex drive that could outpace a cheetah at ease. Apparently, something in there garnered Mr. Knight’s attention because it was only a week ago that our first student-teacher encounter happened. I thought last night was a big step in the right direction when he invited me to his house, but then the real surprise occurred–my collar!

Except there was one problem…

“Sir, I can’t wear this tonight,” I said, approaching him. “It’s Friday. My parents are visiting tonight. They are meeting me for dinner. They can’t–they won’t understand.”

Mr. Knight smirked, amused by my rising panic. He had his white shirt half on when he walked over to me, took my cheeks in his rough hands, and kissed me deep and long. “You’re adorable when you are frightened. Do you know that?” he asked after the kiss.

“No, no, sir. I don’t know that, but I do know I’m frightened,” I said. He laughed and went back to buttoning up his shirt. 

“The collar stays. It tells the world you’re taken,” he smirked, looking at me. “And reminds you of your place.”

I chewed the corner of my thumbnail, lost in thought of the different fates that awaited me. For some reason, my parents finding out about my BDSM kink lifestyle would lead to them finding out about the mountains of porn I had watched on my computer and would lead to them learning of the assortment of sex toys I had hidden in my dorm room.

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god… My thoughts digressed in a descending spiral.

“Sir, I don’t think I can do this,” I said, my breath quickening. “Please, sir. There has to be something I can do to take this off tonight–just for the night. Please!”

Mr. Knight looked down on me with pity, and for the briefest of moments, the sympathy turned to something else. A mischievous grin grew on his face but disappeared just as quickly. Leaning over my naked body, he smacked my ass, making me jump.

“Get dressed, young lady. Don’t want to be late for class,” he said with a smirk, throwing on my clothes: a beige skirt, matching black bra and panties, and a pink shirt. I left Mr. Knight’s house just before him. When I left, I saw him hunched over his desk, writing several notes on different pieces of paper.

An hour later, I sat at my desk in the back of the classroom, hunched behind my laptop. My mom had been messaging me nonstop since they had gotten on the road about how excited she was to see me. I had always been close with my parents–especially my mom, and it had been hard on her when I went to a university six hours away. 

More than a few students stared at my collar for a prolonged period, which I wouldn’t have minded except that every look reminded me of my colliding worlds in just a few short hours.

Professor Knight entered the classroom right at 8:00 am and began lecturing before he even set down his leather messenger bag or removed his suit jacket. He was like that—a man who was both strong and compassionate. Words and a sense of humor found him like he had a whistle to call them at his will. Unlike my other professors, Mr. Knight always wore a suit to class, he took excellent care of his body, which was evident to all with eyes, and he had more than a little street cred when it came to his field as he worked as a CIA analyst in Washington D.C. before returning to Ohio State University to teach History and Political Science. 

“Papers are due at 11:59 pm tonight,” Professor Knight said as he walked up and down the aisles, handing out a reading packet for this week’s assignment. He approached me, and my heart rate skyrocketed, but he didn’t look at me. Ever since we started our extracurricular activities, he had avoided me in public, which was understandable if this relationship would last. However, he placed a thin yellow envelope with the reading packet on my desk—something no one else received.

I quietly opened it. Inside was a sheet of paper along with three folded papers. Reading the first one, I realized this was what he had been writing this morning before he left his house.

He was writing me a letter, I thought, and nearly melted.

‘My Collared,

I have considered your request and decided to allow you to remove your collar briefly while your family visits. Inside, you will find three trials. Perform and complete each within this envelope, and you may have all you desire.

Forever Yours…

Master Knight’

My hands were jittery with excitement at this turn of events. I couldn’t even focus on what Mr. Knight said as he loaded a PowerPoint on his laptop. Fishing the three folded papers out of the folder, I made sure no one was watching as I read what was written on the outside of each one:

'Trial #3 - Open at 5:30 pm’

'Trial #2 - Open at 12:00 pm’

'Trial #1 - Open during my class.’

I licked my lips and felt nervous as I opened Trial #1.

‘Pay for your sins.

Masturbate to orgasm during class.

Remove soiled panties during class.

Place soiled panties in the empty envelope and return it to me during class.’

My heart stopped momentarily, and as if Professor Knight could read my mind and knew I had just read my first trial, I looked up to see him staring directly at me. The rest of the class was watching a short video about the Roman Empire while I was near hyperventilating. And yet, I began my preparations because this trial wasn’t about me. It was about Mr. Knight. 

And I would do anything for him.

After placing the envelope and papers on my laptop keyboard, I removed a thin hoodie I kept in my book bag because I was constantly cold–even during the middle of the summer. I put it on my lap as I lifted my skirt. I might have been in the back of the classroom but was in the second to last row. There were fifty of my peers in the classroom, and they could watch me from all sides.

Jesus Christ, this is so stupid… I winced as I slipped my hand inside my skirt and rubbed my fingertips over the face of my panties. 

Immediately, the thin fabric absorbed a drip of moisture that had leaked from my lips without me realizing it. My finger pressed between my lips and ground gentle and repetitive circles over my clit as I began to pant. Looking up, I saw Mr. Knight sitting at his desk. His shadowed face glared at me intensely between the bodies of the dozen students between him and me.

My chest rose and fell as the circles I drew into my sex grew wider, and the tip of my finger began to stuff my panties inside my pussy. The heat of all the eyes possibly watching me was intoxicating. I never felt so much like a dirty slut as I did now. There was a thrill in the back of my chest that wanted to get caught. I wanted Mr. Knight to take me right here, right now, in front of everyone! I bit the corner of my lip as Master’s eyes bore into my soul. My panties were absolutely drenched now. Imagining my Master owning these dirty panties pushed me to the edge as I pictured him sniffing them as he stroked his hard cock. Tasting them… shooting his hot cum inside them…

“Oohm,” I squeaked as the orgasm peaked without even so much as a warning. I flinched and clasped my thighs together as I felt a small spurt of my juices spill out of my pussy. I could usually tell when I would squirt, but I didn’t expect this one. Leaning forward, I cleared my throat and coughed to hide my accidental moan. Leaning forward, I stared at the video playing and pretended not to notice the half dozen students looking my way and my cheeks glowing a radioactive red.

Over the next several minutes, as I reclaimed control of my breathing, I pealed my completely soaked panties from my sex and pulled them free from my skirt. When class ended, I followed the rest of the students past Professor Knight and handed him the sealed yellow folder.

“Here’s that assignment you asked for,” I said with glowing cheeks.

“Thank you,” he replied with a subdued grin.

My morning classes went by quickly, mostly because I was obsessing over the trials and worrying about my parents finding out I was a secret slut. I texted Mr. Knight several times due to concern over the third trial. It said to open at 5:30 pm, but I was supposed to meet my parents for dinner tonight around 5:30 pm or 6:00 pm. Of course, he didn’t respond, which only added to my stress.

At five after noon, I walked softly through the library as if I were a cat burglar sneaking in to steal precious jewels. There weren’t many people there, and the handfuls who were present weren’t by the books. They stayed near the front of the library where the computers, printers, and tables were to work on their papers or group projects. Still, each person who noticed me skulk to the back of the library made me feel like they could read my mind. They knew exactly why I had come here.

The second trial read more vague than the first, but I still had a good idea of what was coming.

‘Swallow Your Pride.

Find the book ‘Roman’s Theology & Beliefs By Wendy Copper’ in the library.

Use only your mouth to gain your Master’s trust.’

Following the history section back, to the left and the other right, I came to a dimly lit area of the library where the walls and tall shelves seemed to meet, creating a dark enclave to the rest of the library. To my relief and excitement, a familiar shadowed figure stood there waiting for me. 

“Mr. Knight,” I squeaked as he looked down on me.

“Right on time,” he said with a toying smirk.

“Did I pass the first trial?”

“With flying colors,” he said, and a nuclear smile broke over my lips. What can I say? Nothing in the world made me happier than making him happy.

Mr. Knight’s smile widened, and he stepped forward, cupping my cheek in his palm. His thumb brushed over my dimple and circled over my lips, which parted slightly at his touch.

“You know, Ms. Tassel, you are quite remarkable,” he said, admiring me like a sculpture.

“I’ll be anything for you.”

Mr. Knight chuckled and bent over to place a long lingering kiss on my lips that melted me to my core. When his tongue entered my mouth, I wanted it to stay and never leave. When his palm slid down my spine to cup my bulbous ass cheeks, I wanted him to pick me up and take me right then and there. When he pulled away, I hummed a note of disapproval but respected my Master’s wishes.

“Do you wish to begin your second trial?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.

In response, I removed my book bag from my shoulders and glanced back down the aisle. I pulled my brunette hair back into a ponytail and tied it with one of the hair ties on my wrist. Lowering to my knees, the quiet library became loud in its way. The AC running in a vent overhead hummed, a group of students laughing across the library sounded startling, and the rustling of Mr. Knight’s zipper going down along with the rest of his pants seemed loud enough to draw everyone's attention. But my worries faded into the background when I saw the half-hard cock drooping down toward my face.

Livienna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Livienna

I didn’t even try to hide the aroused smirk growing in the corner of my lips. I went to wrap my small hands around the thick member when Mr. Knight stopped me with a wag of his finger.

“Uh-uh,” he warned. “‘Your lips alone,’” he quoted from the trial note.

Pouting my lips in dismay, I accepted the challenge and instead slowly brought my red lips closer to the tip of his shaft. My eyes locked on his the entire time; I extended my tongue as I let the base of his cock rub and slide farther inside my mouth. The thrill of a rush I received from seeing the pleasure in my Master’s eyes made my pussy leak down my tender inner thighs, no longer having panties to prevent my juices from running down to my knees.

Wrapping my lips around the shaft, I pushed my face forward and felt his stiffening cock flex into the roof of my mouth as it went deeper. Mr. Knight swallowed his usual groans and growls that I always loved and instead sighed as he pressed his lips together. Needing no more motivation, I slipped my hands around his bare thighs to his ass to brace myself and began forcing his cock deeper down my throat. Drool seeped out the corner of my lips, ran down my chin, and the sack of his balls.

God, how I want to caress his balls right now. I want to feel his shaft in my palm. Feel him flex back on me, I thought, but I fought the urge to do so by squeezing his ass, forcing his dick deeper inside my mouth. A flare of panic arose when his tip touched my gag reflex or when he gripped my ponytail in a tight fist and began to fuck my face like a worthless street whore. I rocked back and forth on my knees, begging for his hand, his mouth, his cock–hell, even his thigh to appear there so I could get off. I was such an orally fixated slut that I was just inches away from cumming. If only he could just–

Several minutes had passed, and I had forgotten my surroundings entirely. Especially when Mr. Knight suddenly slid his free hand down my chest and slipped his hot palm inside my shirt. Pushing into my bra, he clutched my left breast tightly and mashed it into my chest. His fingers found my hard nipple, pinching and twisting it in a painful circle that would have made me cry out had my mouth not been occupied. Instead, his touch had pushed me over the edge.

“Hmmm. Mmmm!” I hummed with my mouthful as I rocked back and forth. As if I could handle even more stimulation, Mr. Knight’s cock twitched in my mouth, and I felt the first of several flexes as the tip of his cock shot warm, thick semen into my mouth that pooled on my tongue. Instantly, I lapped at the tip of his cock and squeezed my wet lips around the head as my mouth masturbated him. My brow knitted as I looked up at my Master and reveled in the pleasurable agony I created on his face as I sucked him dry. Like a good sub slut whore, I swallowed every drop he had to offer, passing the second trial.

There was no talking to be done after he was done. Another couple looking for privacy stumbled closer to the two aisles down, and Mr. Knight and I quickly adjusted our clothes and left our separate ways. The anxiety grew to unbearable proportions as the minutes and hours ticked by. I thought of calling my parents and canceling their visit more than once, but I knew it would wreck them. I was their only child, and I knew how much seeing me meant to them. My dad had been sending me old photographs of me for the past month, saying, ‘Look how young you were!’ My mom was texting me a countdown to see me for three weeks.

No, I just have to trust my Master. I thought nervously in my Spanish class as I ignored the coursework and absent-mindedly fingered my collar.

That night, I was meeting my parents at Daryn’s Bar & Grill. It was a favorite among college kids and locals alike, and at 5:30 pm, the crowd was just beginning to form inside. Unfolding the third trial, I exhaled a deep sigh as I read:

‘Grow the Gift of a New Life.

Assume your rightful position by the bar.

Let the seed of rebirth be planted in you

And your wish is my command.’

I furrowed my brow as I read the paper a few times while pacing circles in the corner of the bar area. I hadn’t seen Mr. Knight there, and I didn’t understand what he wanted, but I did know that my mom and dad could walk in that door at any minute.

I gasped when hands hooked around my chest and mouth simultaneously from behind and yanked me backward. The motion was swift, and the bar crowd was none the wiser as I was kidnapped into the handicapped bathroom.

The kiss Mr. Knight planted on my lips was tantalizing and full of tease. Fear was replaced with arousal as my body formed to his and my arms wrapped around his neck. I was nearly drawn into its warm embrace for a moment when my phone vibrated.

Startled, I pulled back and looked at my mom’s text.

Mom

‘Just getting off the interstate! Sooo excited!!!!’

Fright filled my body like a bucket scooped water from the ocean.

“Oh my god… oh my god, Mr. Knight, they’re here. They’re here! No, no, no, no… They just got off the interstate!”

“Are they now?” he asked coyly.

Another vibration from my phone.

Mom

‘Looking for signs for restaurant. Not seeing any.’

“Yes, yes!” I said louder than I meant to.

I think I might actually be having a heart attack right now! 

Mr. Knight delicately ran his fingers down my chest, over my breasts, and to my hips. Then, without warning, he jerked me sideways and spun me around by my hips. His rough and familiar grip left me staggering in front of the sink to find my balance. I winced when he grabbed a lock of my brunette hair and yanked my head back so I could feel his hot breath on my earlobe. 

“Then assume your rightful position and let the seed be planted in you,”  he said.

I smiled through clenched teeth at how sexy his gravel voice was when he purred in my ear like that. Shoving me forward, I caught myself on the edges of the sink as my hair fell in my face. Mr. Knight roughly lifted my skirt, which nearly tore on my thick thighs and exposed my naked pussy.

“Ah!”

Smack! Smack!

He slapped my ass sharply, filling the bathroom with an echo of the strike.

“That’s two. You get one for every time you told me ‘no’ today,” he said.

“Yes, sir,” I mumbled.

“What was that?”

Smack! Smack! Smack!

“Ahh! Yes, sir!” I cried and bit my lower lip at the lingering spike of pain in my cheeks. I heard his belt jiggle and his pants hit the ground and instinctually stuck my ass out a little further, only to receive more slaps.

Smack! Smack!

“Mmm, fuck…” I moaned as both my cheeks felt on fire.

His fingertips massaged over my pussy lips, and I gasped as he swiped over my clitoris.

“Hmm, what a bad, bad girl… Already dripping wet,” he observed. “Bet you were leaking like a dirty little slut while you sucked my cock, weren’t you?”

“Oh, yes,” I hummed as his fingers continued to circle my sex. “Yes, sir. I was a bad girl today, sir. I was–oh!”

Without warning, I felt a tight pressure on my teenage vagina as the bulging head of his cock stretched my pussy lips wide. I lowered my head over the sink and clenched my teeth as I felt him push deeper inside of me. We had fucked several times, but my body still wasn’t used to how big he was.

“Oh–oh shit, ahhmm!” I cried out and bit the back of my hand to keep from screaming. Laughter and drunk voices pushed in from the bar floor.

“God, you’re so fucking tight,” Mr. Knight whispered as I felt his fingers dig into the meat of my hips.

Just to tease him, I clenched my pussy down on his cock, but it backfired as the intense pressure made my knees weak. Pulling out of me, he slammed his cock back inside, and I heard and felt my drenched pussy racing to lubricate each thrust.

“Oh fuck–yes, sir. Yes, sir. Just like–ahh!” I moaned, and just that quickly, my professor was pounding me raw. Our bodies smacked together with every thrust as I felt his iron rod stab into me.

Flicking my long hair back over my shoulders, I could watch in the mirror in front of me as this older man railed his dirty fuck-whore. My tits bounced inside my shirt with every buck of his hips, and the golden crucifix necklace my mom gifted to me on my eighteenth birthday fell out and dangled beneath my chin.

Oh, shit! My mom! I looked at my phone, which had fallen into the sink, and saw three missed calls from her. Now, a fourth incoming call from her.

“My–mmm–my mom’s calling,” I panted.

“Then answer it,” Mr. Knight said through gritted teeth. “Or do you want to fail this trial?”

“Mmm,” I whined as I picked up my phone and tried to focus. “Hm, Hi, um, Mom.”

“There you are!” she replied brightly. I could tell I was on speakerphone, which meant my dad could hear me, too.

“Hey, honey!” he called out right on cue.

Mr. Knight might’ve slowed his pace, but his thrusts became harder and rough. Each one zapped the strength from my legs and made me fight to swallow the high-pitched squeal, begging to escape my lips.

“Hey–ohffmm–Hey, daddy. Are–are you guys here?”

“Well, yes and no,” my mom said. “You know how I said I wouldn't get lost, I have GPS now?”

Mr. Knight slipped a hand up my shirt and under my bra. Feeling his palm rub over my sensitive nipples and pinch them made my eyes roll backward, and my body wanted to melt to the floor.

“Yeah…” I moaned, then clapped a hand over my mouth.

“Your mother got us lost,” my dad yelled out.

“I did not! The machine told us to turn. Honey, you there? We’re at that gas station you told us about. It’s on our right side. Which way do we turn?”

Mr. Knight had my bra and shirt lifted above my breasts, allowing my tits to sway and bounce freely. I was struggling to keep it together as I neared the edge of oblivion.

“Keep… oh, ffff… just keep going…” I stammered.

My mom moved the phone closer to her as she yelled, “What was that? I think you’re breaking up. Did you say go? Which way do we go?”

“R-right. Take a right and, mmm, just like tha–j-just go that way until you hit the–the light, then go–go left,” I dropped my phone back into the sink as I caught myself before I collapsed. The orgasm was right there, and I was fighting to keep it at bay.

“Right…” my father repeated, “and left…”

“Oh, I see the sign!” my mom excitedly sang. “Okay, we’ll be in soon!”

It took three tries through squinted eyes to disconnect the call, and by then, I had lost all self-control.

“Oh god, sir, please, I’m begging you–let me cum,” I cried. 

He grabbed a lock of my hair again and yanked my head back, arching my back and accenting my bouncing tits toward the mirror.

“What was that? I want to hear my whore beg,” he growled.

“Oh, my god!” I cried as he railed my pussy. The claps of our bodies filled the bathroom. “Oh, fuck! Please, sir. Just let me cum. Let your filthy slut cum!”

He snaked his finger inside the back of my collar and pulled back on it, strangling me enough that I couldn’t stop the orgasm anymore. Thank god he gave me my permission.

“Okay, slut. Cum for your Master. Cum on this hard cock,” he ordered.

“Oh god! Yes, yes!” I cried as my tender thighs quivered, my breasts clapped up and down against my chest, and my hair stuck to my sweaty face.

I felt my Master’s cock flex deep inside me and heard him groan as he came. Stuffing his thick shaft into my pussy and holding it there, I felt his dick flex and twitch as he filled me up. All the while, my pussy pulsated around him. My knees had long since turned to jello, and I was now held up entirely by my Master’s hands. When he pulled out, I squeaked a gasp and stumbled against the wall as I brainlessly tried to remember where I was. 

“Oh, my god…” I mumbled. My Master walked over to me and planted one last kiss on my lips.

“You said that already,” he said with a smile. When he pulled away, I realized he had removed the collar from my throat. I passed the third trial. “Don’t keep your parents waiting.”

I chewed on my lip, not wanting to look away from this man I knew I loved with all my heart already. Fixing my bra, shirt, skirt, and hair in the mirror, I began to receive more texts from my mom. 

Mom

‘Inside the bar. Lots of people.’

“Go on,” he said as he zipped up his pants and slid the leather collar into his back pocket.

“Would you like to meet them?” I asked nervously.

“Yeah?” he raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged, “It’s not unheard of running into your professor at the bar.”

He gestured to the door with a warm smile, “After you, my good girl.”

Stepping out of the bathroom, I felt the slow dribble of my Master’s cum leak from my pussy as I guided my new life to meet my old.

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments