Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Her Cunt

"I continue my training of little bitch. She's desperate to have me use her pussy, but how long will I make her wait?"

32
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I put her to bed later that night, still wearing her soaking wet panties, and still unsated.

After she fell asleep, I undressed myself, got ready for bed, and lay down next to her, falling asleep quickly.

In the night, I awoke drowsily to feel her curled up close to me.

I held her tight in my arms, my cock stiff against her ass. I felt a strong urge to slide my cock inside her right then and there. But it wasn't time for that yet. Working up to these things amplifies the pleasure tenfold.

In the morning, I woke her up to give her instructions for the day.

She was still naked, except for her little panties, now stiff and dry after their drenching from the night before.

I sat down on the couch in the living room of the suite and had her crawl from the bedroom over to me.

She rose to her knees and looked up at me.

"Come here, little bitch."

She obediently wrapped her arms around my leg, resting her head on my thigh.

"Daddy has to go to work. After I leave, you will shower and get dressed. There are clothes for you in the closet “

"Yes, Daddy."

"Next, you will go to one of the shops here in the hotel, and buy the tightest, sluttiest workout clothes you can find. Buy yourself four or five outfits and charge them to my room. Your outfits should leave as much skin exposed as possible between your waist and your breasts."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Then you will put on one of your new outfits and go workout in the hotel gym. As you know, one of my rules is that you must keep your body in perfect physical shape, so that I will get the maximum pleasure from using your body."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Remember that your body is a sex object. Its purpose is to serve men, and most particularly, to serve Daddy. Whenever you see a man, you will flaunt your body to him. You will open your legs, squeeze your breasts together, bend over to pick something up, etc.”

She listened with rapt attention with a look of slight apprehension on her face

“Your purpose is to tease and distract any man who lays eyes on you. But you will never make direct eye contact with any man except Daddy, without my permission. And you are not allowed to let any other man touch you in any way, not even to shake your hand, without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy, I understand."

“After you work out, you can go eat lunch at the hotel restaurant You are not allowed to leave the hotel. Wear your slutty workout outfit to lunch so that all the men can ogle you and think about fucking you.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“Then you will come back to the room. There is a tablet here for you to use. You will know it is yours because it is labeled ‘little bitch.'"

“It is locked down to only allow you to use the applications and websites that I approve. You will find that you have ample access to pornography on the Internet.”

“For fifteen minutes out of every hour, you are to watch porn and edge your pussy. Do you understand?”

"Yes, Daddy, I understand.”

“Now climb up on Daddy’s lap, straddle me, and give me a kiss goodbye.”

She did as she was told, straddling me, and pressing her pussy against my stiff cock. She moved left and right, rubbing herself against me. She put her arms around my neck and brought her soft lips to mine.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and we began a long, steamy kiss.

She pressed her breasts against me and I put my arms around her.

She grinded on my cock while we made out for two or three minutes.

I felt her excitement building and her heart rate racing.

Finally, I gently pushed her away.

“Get back down on your knees, little bitch.”

A look of frustration passed over her pretty face, but she did as she was told, sitting up on her knees and looking me in the eye.

“Don’t forget, little bitch. You are not allowed to cum.”

She squirmed a little bit and the frustration bubbled up to her face again, but then she regained her composure.

“I understand, Daddy. I am not allowed to cum.”

I got up and left for work, leaving her there on the floor.

—————

I returned to the hotel room that evening, and I found her on the bed, conducting one of her edging sessions. She was still wearing her slutty workout outfit. She wore skin-tight white leggings, with a pink band around the waistline. They were low cut, rising mere millimeters above the top of her pussy. Her top was just a sports bra that fit tightly around her young, firm breasts. The outfit left her naked from the bottom of her breasts to just above her pussy. I approved.

For me, one of the most intensely sexual and alluring parts of a young girl’s body is her flat, bare, naked belly. I love to lick and kiss her tummy and the curves of her waist, exploring every inch of her

She was laying on the bed on her back, her legs apart, watching a porn video on the tablet. She had one hand down the front of her leggings, her fingers obviously working her pussy and clit.

I startled her when I entered the room. She looked up at me and her fingers stopped working between her legs.

“Continue, little bitch.”

She licked her lips and resumed masturbating as she returned her attention to the video.

I walked up next to her so I could see what she was watching.

I had given her access to several specialized pornography sites.

The one she had chosen focused on older men teasing and fingering younger girls’ pussies, but with their panties still on.

The video she was watching showed a girl sitting in the passenger seat of a car. She was wearing a dress that was pulled up almost to her waist and her legs were spread. The much older man in the driver’s seat had his hand between her legs, massaging her pussy thru her white lace panties.

A nice choice.

“Stop.”

She looked up at me, taking a moment to disengage herself from her masturbation.

She removed her hand from her pants and paused the video.

“Take off your clothes.”

She immediately did as she was told. She peeled off the sports bra first, then she pulled down her leggings. She wasn’t wearing any panties underneath. Good girl. I liked the idea of her working out in the gym with no panties, a camel toe forming at the front of her tight leggings.

She lay there, completely naked, looking up at me. I was pleased that she had not showered after her workout. I could smell her sweat from her exercise. I could smell her wet pussy and see that it was swollen from edging all day. I love these sensual smells of a beautiful young girl. It enhances my arousal immensely.

“Turn over, face down. Get up on your knees with your head touching the bed in front of you.”

She did as I instructed.

“Now balance yourself carefully and put your hands behind your back. Arch your back and stick your ass in the air.”

She once again obeyed. I waited while she arranged and balanced herself.

“This is called your ‘fuckslut’ position. Its purpose is to remind you that you are a whore, and that your body exists for my use.”

“Yes, Daddy. This is my fuckslut position.”

“I’m going to leave you this way for a bit. Think about what a whore you are. Think about all the men you teased today. Think about the way I fucked your pretty face last night.”

SophiaVelasquez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaVelasquez

I left the room.

—————

Fifteen or twenty minutes later, I returned. She was still in position, as I had left her. I was once again impressed.

I walked up to her, standing very close but not touching her. My hard cock was straining against my pants. I knew I couldn’t wait much longer. But she was almost ready.

I glanced at her pussy. It was soaked, her girl cum running down the inside of her thighs.

Finally, I started to touch her. I caressed her back and her ass. I teased the outline of her pussy. She began to tremble.

“Little bitch.”

“Yes, Daddy?”

“You have been a very good girl, so I am going to give you another reward. You get to choose.”

“Thank you, Daddy.”

“You can either be allowed to cum one time, tonight. Or, you can have Daddy’s cock inside your cunt for the first time, tonight. But you can’t have both. Choose.”

She was trembling uncontrollably now. I knew she wanted both of these things desperately. But this was a test, and there was only one right answer.

After a few moments of consideration, she made her choice.

“Daddy, I choose to have your cock in my cunt for the first time, tonight.”

I smiled. That was the right answer. But I wanted to see if she knew why it was the right answer.

“Okay, little bitch. But I know how desperate you are to cum. Why did you choose to get fucked, even though you won’t be allowed to cum?”

“Daddy, my purpose is to serve you. Taking your Daddy's cock into my cunt will be pleasurable for you. You’ll get your cum out and put it deep in my womb. What’s best for Daddy is much more important than what I want for me.”

I smiled again.

“Now that’s my very good girl.”

I slid two fingers into her sopping-wet pussy and used another finger to rub her clit in circles. She cried out in pleasure and frustration. I kept it up for a full minute. I could tell she was getting close. I took her to the very edge…and then stopped, pulling my hands away.

I could tell she wanted to shriek. She was panting like an animal. But after a few moments, she calmed herself and stayed in her fuckslut position.

“Relax now, little bitch. Roll over onto your back and open your legs.”

She did as she was told.

I slowly undressed, watching her as I did it, never breaking eye contact.

After a few moments, I was naked, my cock, hard as granite, pointed at her.

“Scoot towards me so your pussy is on the edge of the bed.”

She moved herself as I directed. Her ass was right at the edge of the bed, her legs pulled back, exposing her tight, wet pussy.

I walked up to her, my erect cock hovering over her.

I began to rub and caress her smooth legs, working my way towards her center.

She looked up at me longingly, begging me with her eyes.

My fingers traced her pussy. I dragged one finger along her slit.

“Little bitch, why do you have a pussy?”

She didn’t hesitate.

“I have a pussy so that Daddy has a warm, tight, wet hole to fuck, and so he can get his cum out and put it inside me.”

As she finished that thought, I slipped two fingers inside that tight, wet, hole. She gasped and let out a moan.

"Little bitch, you can touch Daddy's cock."

She eagerly reached up and started to stroke my cock. We fondled each other this way for several minutes. My fingers worked in and out of her tight pussy, her small hand jerking off my cock.

I removed my fingers from her, and then I gently removed her hand from my cock.

I moved forward, grazing her inner thigh with my cock. I took her by the hands and pushed her arms back onto the bed behind her.

I started to slide my cock along the length of her pussy. Her breathing quickened and her hips began to gyrate.

"Stop moving."

She stopped.

I moved forward, pressing my cock against the outside of her pussy.

I licked her flat tummy, exploring her navel with my tongue.

I worked my way up to her young breasts, licking, sucking, biting her nipples.

I kissed her neck.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth and began to kiss her deeply, as I started to move my cock up and down the entrance to her pussy.

Her breathing was rapid and I could feel the tension of her trying to keep her body from moving.

I slid the head of my cock down and pressed just the tip inside her. She gasped again.

I stopped kissing her and I looked down at her, into her eyes.

"What are you?"

"Daddy, I am a whore."

"What is your name?"

"Daddy, my name is little bitch."

"Who does this cunt belong to?"

"Daddy, this cunt belongs to you."

Without warning, I shoved my cock deep inside her. She was super tight, like a slick glove, but she was so wet that I effortlessly slid all the way inside her, my balls slapping against her ass.

She let out a loud cry, arched her back, and moved her hips up to meet me.

The sensation was incredible. I was finally inside her, and it was all I had anticipated and more.

I resumed kissing her and I felt her wrap her legs around my waist.

I had stayed deep inside her for several moments, but now I pulled back and started to move in and out of her, very slowly at first.

We fucked that way for several minutes. Then, I moved one hand between her legs and began to massage her clit. I began to increase the pace, fucking her faster now, in and out, in and out.

I broke the kiss momentarily, long enough to whisper in her ear, "Remember, you are not allowed to cum. You chose to get fucked instead of getting to cum."

"Yessss, Dadddddy," she whispered back, breathlessly.

Her entire body was trembling, and I could tell she was close. Once again I brought her just to the brink, but then moved my hand away from her clit.

I fucked her even faster now, knowing that I wasn't going to be able to last much longer. It was time.

It was time to mark my ownership of this young girl by putting my cum deep inside her pussy.

I was fucking her like a jackhammer now, and I felt the moment approaching. I whispered in her ear, "Be a good girl."

I shoved myself to the deepest point inside her, my entire body tensing up. I let out a loud cry of my own as the orgasm racked my entire body.

I felt the ropes of hot, sticky cum shooting inside her. It was so intense that I felt my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

It seemed to go on and on, the pleasure exploding thru the end of my cock, inside her.

Finally, I started to come down from the high, and I relaxed my body, laying on top of her.

She lay back, panting, a sweaty, cum-soaked mess. I slowly pulled out of her and stood in front of her. Cum leaked out of her pussy and onto the bed and floor.

Wordlessly, she scooped up the cum from the outside of her pussy and thighs, put it in her mouth, and then licked the cum off her fingers.

She got down onto the floor and licked the cum of the bed, and then from the floor itself.

She sat there on her knees, naked, looking up at me, her eyes begging for approval.

"You were a very, very good girl, little bitch."

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments