Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Call me. Now.

That was it. No declarations of love or affection. No questions about how I was doing. Nothing. Just a direct command, one that she expected to be followed without hesitation.

I called.

“Hello, dirty girl”

"Hello, Miss,” I replied, blushing.

“Miss me?”

“Yes,” I replied softly. Almost whispering the word.

Her laugh was tinged with cruelty, but there was affection as well.

“Did you enjoy meeting Amber? Putting on a show for her? Coming for her?”

I felt my pulse race as I recalled the events of yesterday.

“Yes?” I finally managed, pulling my robe closed. The same robe she’d been wearing last night as she finger-fucked me in front of her friend, her scent still on it. I know. I’d had it up to my face earlier so I could smell her on it.

“You being a good girl, Jenny?”

“Yes,” I said truthfully, nodding for emphasis even if she couldn’t see me.

“Going to come by the drive-thru today? I’m working.”

“If you want…”

“Going to dress up for me?”

My breath caught. I was sure she heard it. I could picture her mocking smile.

“If you want, Miss.”

“Good girl. I’ll see you later.”

oOo

“Diet Pepsi. And Fries. Please.”

I hoped my ‘please’ didn’t sound too pathetic.

“Anything else, dirty girl?”

The last two words were softer than the others. For my ears only. I managed to keep my voice steady although I’m not sure how.

“That’s it. Miss.”

“Drive up to the window.”

I could hear the smile in her voice and a maelstrom of emotions began churning within as I pulled slowly up to the window.

She’d asked me to dress up for her. That was all. It had been left up to me. Curiously, I’d discovered I preferred it when she told me what to wear. When it was her decision. Considering how much time I’d spent agonizing over what to put on it would have been easier. Maybe that was the point. In the end, I decided to get into the Halloween costumes. What self-respecting girl hasn’t dressed up as a cheerleader at least once? Fitted powder blue and white crop top with an open strappy back and ‘Angels’ emblazoned across the front. A matching pleated mini skirt and a blue hair bow. Pristine white sneakers. I had left the pom poms at home. I’d almost left the panties behind until I realized just how short the skirt was. I might get second glances but probably not any raised eyebrows.  

“Would you like ketchup with that?” she asked, leaning out the window to hand me my order. Far enough that I could tell, her bra was purple.

“No thank you,” I managed, blushing as a thrill fluttered through me as her fingers met briefly. It was all I could do to keep my composure as I drove off, finding a parking space on the street, the soda and fries forgotten as I checked the bag for the receipt, heart skipping a beat as I found one, with a note hastily scrawled on the back.

Nice outfit. Leave it on. Call me at 5.

I glanced at the time. I’d be a hot mess by 5 just thinking about the girl who'd taken over my life. Normally I would have released the stress by making myself come but she even controlled that. How did I get myself into this? And yet I didn’t want out. In fact, I found myself wanting to go deeper.

oOo

I called at exactly 5. Not a second later. And, of course, she didn’t answer right away. I just let it ring until she did.

“Who is this?” her voice feigning ignorance.

“Me. It’s Jenny.”

“Jenny? I’m not sure I know a Jenny. You sure you have the right number?”

What little dignity I had left, I swallowed.

“It’s your dirty girl. Miss.”

“Much better. On time, too. You’re such a good girl.”

I felt a sense of pride at her words. I’d discovered I liked being her good girl. I liked being her dirty girl too despite the embarrassment and humiliation I felt when she called me that. Her dirty girl.

“Picture please.”

I didn’t pretend not to know what she meant. I’d been expecting it, after all. Holding my phone as far away as possible I took a selfie and hit send, nervously awaiting her reaction.

“Angels?”  

She giggled a little, somewhat breaking the spell she had over me. I was, after all, older than her. Not a lot, but enough.  

“So cute. Panties?”

Instead of answering, I simply flipped the front of my skirt up and sent another selfie, realizing at the last second that there were obviously damp. I felt my cheeks heat up.

“Slut,” she commented.

“Yes, Miss.” I agreed.

“Have you been playing with yourself?”

“No. I wanted to but…”

“But…?”

“I didn’t want… to disappoint you,” I managed, weakly.

“Would you like to?”

I didn’t answer for a moment, wondering what the catch was. There would be a catch. I was sure of it. She was silent, as if she knew the turmoil I was going through.

“Yes.”

I heard soft laughter.

“Go ahead. I want you to tell me what you’re thinking about, describe what you’re doing. I might ask you to send me pictures. Maybe even vid. To share with Amber. Or anyone else I feel like sharing with. And you will. And Jenny?”

“Yes, Miss?”

“I’m going to let your play with yourself. I’m not going to let you come, though. Understood?”

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

She stayed on the phone for an hour during which time I sent her several pictures of my soaked cunt and my rock-hard nipples, as well as me licking my own juices from my fingers. Some video as well. A couple of me pleasuring myself, one in which she had me describe what we had done that night at the park and another in which she had me fantasizing about Amber tying me up and fucking me with a strap-on.

True to her word, she did not let me come, although I came close several times.

“I’ll be there to pick you up at 8. Keep the uniform on.”

And that was it. Nothing to do but wait and wonder what she had planned…

OoO

“You know how to get to McNally’s?” she asked the Lyft driver.

Of course, he did. Everyone in town probably did. It was a popular college hangout, especially after a game. As far as I knew, tonight was not a game night but it would still be busy. I wondered what she had planned. Nothing as innocent as a couple of drinks.

As we drove he turned up the music a little. Billie Eilish.

“Listen. She’s singing your song.”

All The Good Girls Go To Hell. I had to smile at that. Hell wasn’t so bad. At least it was fun. Despite my trepidations, I was having fun. I liked spending time with Violet and I think I liked what she pushed me into doing. In the back of my head, I knew I could say no and put a stop to this. Or at least I think I could. I just didn’t want to. That’s what I told myself, at least.

It was a weeknight so it wasn’t as crowded as if it has been the weekend. I looked nervously at Violet, biting my lip and letting my breath out nervously as we slowed down and stopped in front, me in my cheerleader costume, her in jeans and a black tee. There was little doubt about who would draw the most attention once inside. Taking my hand, she led me through the doors. And yes, we were immediately being checked out. Normally, I was used to it. Normally, I wasn’t holding hands intimately with another woman while dressed as a slutty cheerleader.

“Two Anchor Steams,” she told the bartender. “Go grab a table for us.”

Sometimes they had live music. Tonight it was just the jukebox. Classic Rock. Pearl Jam I think. I picked the corner table, not really wanting to be the center of attention that I was fast becoming and slid into the booth and waited. She slid in next to me, pushing a full glass in front of me.

“Take your time. Drink slow. I don’t want you drunk. Just enough to relax your inhibitions a little.”

She giggled and bumped her shoulder against mine as she took a healthy swallow, her eyes never wavering from mine as I did the same.

It wasn’t long before we were being hit on. A couple of guys. Not bad looking. Joey and Lucas. Egged on by Violet, I flirted a little – the beer helped – although I let her do most of the talking. So did her hand on my thigh inching the hem of my skirt up under the table, making my pussy hungry for her touch. They bought a second round. By then she was rubbing my pussy through my panties. My damp panties. That’s when things got a little out of hand.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

“Jenny’s not all that sweet and innocent you know. Deep down she’s a dirty girl.”

I found myself blushing and squirming, her fingers gliding up and down my slit through my cotton underwear, pushing them between my swollen lips.

“How dirty?” Lucas asked, staring at my tits. Glancing down I realized that my nipples were obviously stiff as pebbles beneath my top.”

“Do you want me to tell them?” She zeroed in on my clit. I concentrated on not letting out a moan.

“No,” I managed, embarrassed. She ignored me.

“I’m playing with her pretty pink pussy under the table right now. She’s wet. If you weren’t here, she’d be begging me to make her come. Isn’t that right, dirty girl?” Of course, she popped all the ‘p’s as only she could do.

I felt my cheeks go red with humiliation as I nodded, adding breathlessly, “Yes, Miss.”

“Damn,” Lucas murmured, gaze glued on the edge of the table as if trying to get a glimpse of the action just out of sight.

“She’s a real slut, yeah?” Joey asked.

Violet chuckled. “You have no idea. Maybe you’d like to see for yourselves. Let’s take this party outside.”

I had no idea what to expect. Feeling helpless I slid over on the seat, carefully pushing my skirt down so my wet panties weren’t on display to the entire bar and let her guide me out the door. There was no doubt she’d planned this. She led me, and them, to an ally out back, illuminated by a single light above the back door and a couple of small windows covered by iron bars.

“Borrow your belt, Joey?”

“Sure.” He undid it and handed it over, his eyes full of lust. Both of them were staring at me like fresh meat, full of anticipation.

“Fuck,” was all Lucas said.

“Hands up,” Violet told me, positioning me beneath one of the windows so she could secure my wrists over my head to the bars using Joey’s belt.

“Good girl.” She kissed me, parting my lips with her tongue before squatting so she could roll up my skirt and pull my panties down, just enough to expose my dripping wet cunt.

“Fucking hell. So fucking hot.”

I began to pant, my own anticipation mounting. I couldn’t take my eyes off Violet, wondering what was going to happen next.

“Here’s the rules. You’re not allowed to fuck her. Just rub your cocks all over her wet cunt until you come in her panties. Understood?”

Closing my eyes, I let out a soft whimper. Amused, Violet kissed me again before standing back, her phone out, apparently wanting to capture my humiliation.

Lucas didn’t waste any time. He unzipped and pulled out his already hard cock and moved in front of me, guiding it to my pussy and rubbing the head up and down between my lips until it glistened in the dim light with cunt juices. No penetration. Frustrated I pushed my hips forward wanting more. Taking his queue, he began rubbing it against my clit.

“Fuck,” I groaned, My nipples rock-solid and aching now, my juices all over his cock and the insides of my thighs. He was taking his time. It seemed like an eternity before he leaned back a little, let out a soft gasp and shot his load into my panties.

“Bro. That was hot. My turn.”

Joey’s cock was a little smaller, not that it mattered. He rubbed it all over my mound and lips, ignoring my clit. I don’t think he lasted as long as Lucas before he came, spurting several blasts of jizz into my already soiled panties, getting some on my thighs and mound too.

“You liked that, didn’t you, Jenny?”

“Yes, Miss,” I mumbled shamefully.

“You want more?”

I didn’t answer at first, mortified of admitting it in front of these strangers. Eventually, I couldn’t help myself.

“Yes. Please.”

“That’s my dirty girl.”

Turning to the guys, she told them to go back inside and find someone else to take their places. I spent the next several minutes with my heart pounding against my ribs until a tall blonde guy showed up ready to take his turn.

“They weren’t lying. Damn. Your girlfriend’s hot.”

“She’s not my girlfriend,” was Violet’s reply. “Here’s the rules…”

It didn’t take long before he added his fresh cream to theirs, getting a little on my skirt and my stomach. My panties were quickly becoming a disgusting mess of cum. Afterward, she sent him back in to find another.

The next guy was a good-looking black guy.

“She good with this?” he asked.

“Tell him, Jenny.”

“Please. I want your cum,” I whimpered, need making me shake. I wondered if she was going to let me come too. I was starting to get desperate with need.

“Kinky little bitch. Can I see her titties?”

“Why not?”

Violet simply pushed my top up over my breasts, exposing them.

“You look fine, girl.”

“Thank you,” I replied shyly.

“So. I don’t get to fuck her but I can come on her?”

“In her panties. Or on her. I don’t think she cares much. Do you, Dirty girl?”

“No, Miss.” She was right. I didn’t. As long as that part of me that liked to be humiliated was being fed, I really didn’t care what he did. As long as I was doing it for her, he could even fuck me if he wanted. If she told him to. I was beyond caring. I began to moan as he started rubbing his cock all over me, gyrating my hips, my soaked pussy clenching as it added to the mess in my panties.

He got most of it in my panties. Most, but not all. He finished up by wiping the head of his cock off on my belly. He surprised me with a kiss on my mouth before heading back inside to find someone else to degrade me. While we waited Jenny sucked and bit my nipples until I wanted to scream. Until I was desperately begging her to make me come. She just smiled and then pulled my skirt all the way down around my ankles just as the next guy showed up.

Guys, in fact. Two of them.

“Heard you were having a party out here.” He was obviously drunk. Not that it mattered other than he lasted longer than the others before he came all over my panties. His friend wasn’t nearly as drunk and managed to shoot his load all over my tits. After they left Violet took some more pictures.

“Don’t worry. I’ll send them to you later. Maybe share them with Amber too.”

I squeezed my eyes shut, picturing her, imagining what she would think, seeing me tied up and covered in cum in the back ally of a bar and realized I was breathing hard and rubbing my slick thighs together.

After that, I lost count a little. Five, maybe six more? At one point I had to piss so bad. The beer. I made the mistake of telling her.

“What’s stopping you?” she said with a playful smile.

I tried to hold it in but my bladder gave way just as a dark haired guy had finished up.

“What the fuck!”

I couldn’t help it. My piss joined the pool of cum in my panties. Not just that, but it was all over my legs, and skirt too. It inspired Violet to talk the last guy into pissing on me first and then coming on me. He was a little drunk so it wasn’t that difficult. I don’t think he was meant to be the last guy but I’d reached my limit and began to cry. Not full-blown sobbing. Just tears, but it was enough to signal the end of the game, at least for tonight.

“You did good, Jenny. I think you’ve earned an orgasm. Would you like it now or wait until we get you home?”

“I can’t wait that long,” I admitted.

“How about on the ride back then?”

I was too far gone to argue. She called Lyft before pulling my cum- and piss-soaked panties up. I could feel it all squishing between my cunt lips as she pulled my skirt back up and my top down too while waiting for the driver.

She had me ride in the front seat.

“She needs to come. Bad. Do you mind?”

“Please?” I added, trying to look as desperate as I felt.

After hesitating a moment, he began to grin.

“Long as I get to watch. Go for it.”

I simply hiked my skirt up and shoved my hand inside my panties, not caring what he thought. I didn’t last long. Not the first time, at least. The second took a little longer. The third lasted until we were pulling up in front of my place.

“You girls need another ride, request me.”

“Count on it,” Violet chuckled, helping me out of the car and into my apartment.

“Let’s get you cleaned up. And then in bed.”

She surprised me by showering with me, scrubbing me down until I actually felt clean. Afterward she led me into the bedroom and propped herself up on my pillows with a smile, spreading her legs and pointing.

“My turn, dirty girl. Show me what you can do with your nasty mouth.”

When I finally drifted off to sleep, she was holding me. It felt nice. I could get used to this, I thought…

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments