Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tall Drink of Water

"A couple's threesome with an intriguing woman takes an unexpected turn"

107
28 Comments 28
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"A special Thank You to the Lush member who inspired and allowed this story."

We spotted her sitting alone at the bar, sipping a craft beer while perched on the tall stool. She seemed oblivious to everyone and was reading, or appeared to be reading, a novel. A man dressed in a nice suit approached and spoke to her, appearing to offer to buy her a drink, and left after being politely rebuked. She glanced around, her eyes stopping at our booth for a moment, and returned to her book.

I gestured at the man and gave Cynthia a smile.

"What do you think? Up for a little double header?"

She shook her head no and gestured towards the woman at the bar.

"No, not tonight. I find her very intriguing, though."

"She is an attractive woman," I agreed. "Very... elegant, I think."

"Yes. I love that outfit. She wears it well."

Cynthia was referring to the tailored Italian suit and low-heeled pumps worn by the woman at the bar.

"I wish I could wear things like that, it's so fashionable and elegant."

"You always look great," I assured her.

"Thanks, but... just look at her."

We sipped our drinks and watched her for a while, admiring the quiet beauty and allure of this stranger who captured my wife's attention. She turned slightly on the stool, stealing a glance our way, and the hint of a smile showed for a moment.

"You should ask her to join us for a drink," I suggested.

"I think I will," Cynthia replied.

I watched in surprise as my normally demure wife slipped out the booth, straightened her dress, and approached her. They spoke for a few moments, shaking hands in a formal manner, and the novel was closed and dropped into the Gucci bag on the adjacent stool. After a minute Cynthia gestured to me, and the stranger nodded in my direction. She picked up her glass and stood up, dwarfing Cynthia, and slung the bag over her shoulder. I stood up as they approached the booth and put out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Brad. Thank you for joining us."

She was taller than I was, at least six foot two or three, with a slim build.

"Call me Kiss," she replied and shook my hand firmly, grasping it with her long, slender fingers. "Thank you for inviting me."

Cynthia slipped in next to me and Kiss slid in next to her, the three of us now sitting against the back of the curved booth. I gestured for the server to being us another round and moved over slightly to get a better look at this tall, willowy beauty.

"So, what brings you two here tonight?" she asked.

"A little holiday," Cynthia replied. "We try to go to different cities a few times a year, usually for a few days."

"Hmm, interesting."

"We like meeting new people and trying new things," Cynthia continued. "A nice change of pace sometimes. What about you?"

Kiss drained the remnants from her glass and passed it to the server as he brought our drinks.

"Thank you," she said to him with a polite smile.

"Yes, thank you," I added.

"Me? I travel a bit. Mainly doing a little photography, writing, things like that."

As we chatted I noticed Cynthia flush a little and start chewing her lower lip, and could see Kiss had her hand on Cynthia's bare knee. The long fingers were moving slightly, grazing along her inner thigh. Cynthia had that recognizable gleam in her eyes that appeared when she was highly aroused, and my cock hardened as I watched the fingers move slowly between her legs and under the dress.

"So," Kiss continued. "Are you two in the habit of inviting single women to join you for a drink?"

I grinned and nodded my head.

"Yes, we do like to invite others to join us."

"Interesting... "

She turned her face to Cynthia and leaned in, whispering in her ear while her fingers delved deeper. Cynthia glanced at me with pleading eyes.

"Would like to join us in our room for a nightcap?" I asked. "We would enjoy having you.”

"Would you like that, Cyn?" Kiss asked.

Cynthia nodded in agreement and replied hoarsely. "Very much!"

Kiss turned and looked at me.

"Which room are you in?"

"1208."

"I will see you there shortly," she promised.

She took her hand away, drained her glass, and picked up her bag as she slid out of the booth. I watched her stroll to the elevator and felt Cynthia clutch my hand.

"Let's go!" she urged.

We were in our room for only a few moments when the knock on the door came. I opened it and Kiss quickly entered, wearing a long black leather trench coat with black stilettos, and carrying a black leather satchel. She dropped the satchel on the bed, turned to face us, and slipped off the trench coat. Kiss stood in front of us, hands on her slender hips, wearing a sheer black bra and matching high-cut panties. Her legs went on for miles, long, slender and shapely legs, and she grinned slyly at our expressions.

"I hope you don't mind, I’ve brought a few things along," she announced in a seductive tone and gestured to the satchel.

"Not at all," I replied. "I'm excited to see what you have with you."

My cock was fully engorged by the sight of her long, slender frame and the vibe of her sexual energy. Cynthia sat on the bed and stared at her as Kiss opened the bag, reached in, and pulled out a thin wand with a long string and pink feather attached. Kiss looked at it for a moment and laughed.

"Sorry, that's for my cat."

She returned it to the bag and pulled out a handful of long, wide and brightly coloured ribbons. She turned towards me, smiling coyly as she unwound the ribbons, and stepped in front of me. I looked up at her while one hand began to undo the buttons on my shirt and the other touched my wrist.

"I think you should have a seat," she whispered seductively.

I sat down in the chair behind me and swallowed, wondering what she had in mind while she knelt in front of me. Even on her knees, she towered over me. She leaned in and undid another shirt button while staring into my eyes and whispering.

"Put your hands on the armrests."

I did as instructed and the ribbons were wound around my wrists and secured. She giggled evilly and slid her hands along my legs, spreading them so that they touched the front legs of the chair, and tied my ankles. After securing the last ribbon with a flourish, she stood up, leaned forward and kissed my forehead.

"You just relax and enjoy the show," she whispered in my ear before standing up and turning to Cynthia.

"Up," she instructed, gesturing with her hand at Cynthia.

Cynthia jumped up and the two embraced, her face in Kiss's chest. She turned her face up and Kiss leaned hers down, their lips meeting in an intimate, slow embrace. Kiss's hands roamed Cynthia's body, her hands cupping her ass before sliding up her back to the zipper of the dress. The sound of the zipper drawled in the room, a slow ziiiip, and the dress was peeled from her body by the long, slender fingers and deposited on the floor. Kiss stepped away and looked at her with a smug grin.

"Beautiful," she praised. "Very sexy."

Cynthia smiled and glanced over at me. Kiss dropped once more to her knees, hooking the hem of the red lace panties with her fingers. Her nose touched the large wet patch and she took in a deep breath, inhaling the musky fragrance of arousal before peeling them from her hips. Cynthia stepped out of them and Kiss dropped them into the satchel.

"You don't mind if I keep those, do you?"

"Ha ha," replied Cynthia nervously. "No, not at all."

Kiss pushed her to the bed, wrapped her arms around her thighs, and lifted her legs over her shoulders. Cynthia oohed loudly as the long tongue swirled out and licked her. I watched in awe as it twirled, swirled and burrowed into her wetness, driving Cynthia to orgasm in moments.

oxSashaBloomxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
oxSashaBloomxo

Once the groaning and shuddering stopped, Kiss retrieved more ribbons, climbed on the bed, and lifted Cynthia's hands over her head. She tied her wrists together with a yellow and red ribbon before leaning down to kiss her once more. Their lips and tongues ground together as they kissed deeply, and Kiss began to move her mouth down Cynthia's neck and chest, pausing between her full jiggly mounds.

“Nice tits,” she praised.

Her mouth clamped one nipple and suckled while her hand slipped across Cynthia's torso and between her legs. I could see her fingers rubbing small circles over her clit and sliding between the pouty lips, a long finger sliding inside and disappearing while Cynthia moaned loudly. Just before she could climax the finger slipped out and the mouth released the swollen nipple.

Kiss giggled and grabbed a blue ribbon, wrapping Cynthia's ankle with it and securing it to the leg of the bed. Cynthia did not resist at all, letting Kiss secure her other leg as well. A yellow ribbon joined the one tied to her wrists, and soon her arms were secured in place to the headboard as well.

Kiss stood up, dropped the bra from her chest, pulled off the stilettos, and slipped out of the black satiny panties. She came over to me and held them under my nose for a moment.

"Just so you know what you're missing out on," she teased before pushing them into my mouth. “Besides, I prefer that you keep quiet.”

I struggled for a moment, moving the material away with my tongue as much as possible, and resigned myself to the predicament I found myself in. I was nervous, slightly confused, and as hard as granite as I watched Kiss climb on the bed and straddle Cynthia's face. She lowered herself down, putting her neatly trimmed bush against Cynthia's nose, and glanced at me before looking down at Cynthia.

"Eat me."

Cynthia's tongue snaked out, lapping at the juicy slit as Kiss sat back with her hands on her thighs and wriggled. She pushed herself into the hungry mouth, leaned her head back, and let Cynthia bring her to orgasm. With a shudder she leaned forward and put on hand on the headboard, letting out an evil laugh before bucking her hips and grinding herself into Cynthia's face. The hand dropped and grabbed a fistful of hair as she bucked and writhed, bringing herself to orgasm again and coating Cynthia's face with her glistening juices. After taking a moment to recover she slipped herself off and reached into the bag as Cynthia gasped and licked her lips.

My cock hurt and my balls ached from being hard and trapped inside of my pants. I tried to get Kiss's attention and was ignored while she fished around in the bag, taking out a camera, a small pink vibrator, and a very long double-headed silicone cock almost three inches thick. She stood up with the camera and snapped a few pictures of Cynthia, legs spread-eagled and tied up, then leaned in for a close-up of her glistening wet cunt. She placed the camera on the nightstand, climbed on the bed, and picked up the pink vibrator.

BZZZZZZZZ filled the room when she turned it on.

"Okay, Cyn, time for some fun," she giggled.

Cynthia wriggled, giggled and moaned as Kiss worked her pussy with the vibrator, pushing it inside and then rubbing it around her clit. I could feel cum seeping from the tip of my cock as I watched Cynthia orgasm time after time, her head thrashing about as her hips bucked and jerked. Kiss relented and leaned back, using it on herself and groaning loudly when she climaxed.

"Oh, I love this little bugger," she chuckled before tossing it aside.

She grabbed the two-headed cock and put it to Cynthia's mouth, telling her to lick it and get it good and wet. Once satisfied with the saliva coating she moved down and rubbed it on Cynthia's labia, up and down, up and down, and then pushed the fat head into her waiting pussy.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuck," Cynthia moaned as the thick cock pushed deeper inside.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you," Kiss giggled.

With a quick move, she had herself positioned across from Cynthia, pussy facing pussy, and she slowly worked the other end of the fat dildo into her hungry cunt. Once the thick head disappeared she began moving, pushing herself onto the thick cock while fucking Cynthia with it. Cynthia tried to push back, welcoming the huge pole and wanting more. Groans and grunts filled the air while semen filled my pants, the sight of the two fucking with the huge cock bringing me to the edge.

Kiss opened her mouth wide as she orgasmed, releasing a loud groan of satisfaction. Cynthia's head flopped to one side and she trembled as the massive orgasm passed through her, a low-pitched squeal passing her pursed lips. They both lay in silence for a moment with the thick cock heads buried inside.

Kiss let out a long "ooooh" and removed the dildo, glistening wet, and slipped it from Cynthia's battered pussy. She admired the juice-covered toy for a moment, glancing over and shaking it at me before dropping it on the floor.

After slipping off the bed she reached down and untied Cynthia's legs, letting her put them together. Cynthia groaned and moved her thighs together while Kiss reached into the bag once more and removed a strap-on dildo. It looked to be almost ten inches in length and she put the harness on, securing it to herself before turning to me and wagging her hips. The fat cock waved at me and Kiss grinned while she turned back to Cynthia.

She reached down, grabbed her by the hips, and rolled her onto her stomach. In a flash she had her ass the air and was kneeling behind her, pushing the thick cock into Cynthia's cunt and thrusting. She held her hips and pumped the cock into her furiously. Cynthia screamed into the pillows as Kiss fucked her to climax again, driving the big cock into her relentlessly until she was begged to stop. She pulled it out and quickly removed the harness, dropping it onto the floor, and flipped Cynthia over to her back again. Once more she straddled her face, pulling her hair as she ground her cunt into Cynthia's face.

"Yeah, eat me," she hissed. "Eat my fucking pussy."

She trembled violently when she orgasmed, as did I, another load of spunk filling my pants while I watched the intensely erotic scene. My cock jerked and spurted, straining to push the load out in the confines of my pants, and my balls ached gloriously once more. Kiss slipped off and rolled onto the bed, panting as she recovered beside Cynthia's unmoving body.

After a few minutes, she stepped away into the washroom. I heard water running and then she reappeared, picked up her bra and heels from the floor, and tossed them in the bag. She untied Cynthia's wrists and put her arms down across her chest, then gave her a long kiss before gathering up the toys and putting them in the bag. She picked up the camera and took a few more pictures of Cynthia before returning it to the bag. She paused for a moment, looking in the bag and rummaging around. Her hand came out with something long and thin in it, and she chuckled before kneeling in front of me.

"Sorry, but I don't play with men," she shrugged.

She held up a pencil in her hand and pushed it past the panties and into my mouth.

"You can have this as a souvenir," she chuckled. "Give the panties to Cyn for me."

She stood up, tousled my hair, and put the long black coat back on, buttoning it up and covering herself before grabbing the satchel.

"Thank you for the entertaining evening."

I watched her walk out the door and leave without looking back. Cynthia lay motionless on the bed, oblivious to the fact I was still tied to the chair.

I chewed on the pencil and waited.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments