Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Black Satchel - part 1

"Kiss struts her stuff at a gallery event"

37
13 Comments 13
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to Kistenspencil for the inspiration and idea for this story."

The Eros Gallery, one of the top showcases of erotic art and photography, bustled with excitement when the crowds entered. The event was a sell-out, a weekend showing of artistic excellence in honor of JEB, Joan E. Biren, the ground-breaking artist of Lesbian photography.

The stark white walls were covered with images, giving the illusion of life and beauty to the otherwise bland space, creating a visual feast. Numerous artists were on display, showing their talents to the world, each hoping for praise, acknowledgment, and a lucrative return.

Kiss stood in the corner, sipping an old-fashioned, and appraised the crowd. It was an eclectic mix, as expected, and many obviously had money. She had worn a tailored Italian suit, with just a black lace bralette under the jacket, and a pair of comfortable, but stylish, Italian pumps. The look was fashionable and stunning with her tall, lithe figure turning heads constantly. The men that leered were ignored, the women treated to a sultry glance and come-hither smile.

Kiss glanced at the two women who approached, wine glasses in hand, and stopped in front of her. Both looked her up and down, then smiled.

"Fashionable, as always," Katya commented, a snarky grin on her pretty face.

The petite redhead was a full head shorter than Kiss, and the black cocktail dress was low-cut and allowed Kiss a great view of her cleavage. She dipped a finger in her drink, wetting the tip, and ran it between Katya's firm mounds, leaving a light trail of wetness. Katya stared up in surprise.

"Thank you, Katya. That's for later," Kiss teased. "You look delightful, Lily"

Lily was a newcomer to the photography game, a young woman with long black hair, a tight little body, and a penchant for goth and emo styles. The smooth pale skin of her shoulders and arms was spattered with black tattoos, and Kiss wondered what was under the black leather crop top and pants she wore.

"Thank you," the emo brunette replied, a slight blush on her face as Kiss ran a finger along her cheek.

"You seem to drawing a lot of attention with your pieces," Katya commented, gesturing to the display on the wall. "They seem to be very popular."

"Yes, I'm pleased so far," Kiss replied, sipping her drink. "I hope to be very pleased by the end of the night."

She gave Lily a wink, seeing her blush again, and reached for her hand.

"I love your choice of jewelry," Kiss complimented, running her fingers over the supple inside of the wrist. "Love this bracelet."

Lily smiled back, a reddened flush on the skin below her throat, and made no attempt to take her hand away. Kiss let her fingers travel over the smooth palm and fingers, interlocking her fingers with Lily's.

"Show me your stuff," Kiss suggested, gesturing to the far end of the room.

"Sure!" Lily replied excitedly.

"Come, Katya. Let's see what she has to offer us."

Katya giggled and followed them through the crowd, easily keeping tabs on Kiss above the heads of the others, and joined them along the far wall of the gallery.

"These are mine," Lily announced proudly, gesturing to a small cluster of photos on the wall.

She squeezed Kiss's hand and looked up at her anxiously.

"Before you look, I have to say something," she pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Kiss looked down and smiled, seeing the look of adoration on her face, and nodded.

"Go ahead."

"I love your work. I'm a huge fan of yours, and I was so excited to hear you would be here today!" she gushed. "I first saw your work a few years ago, when I started college, and you inspired me to try photography."

"Oh, that's very flattering."

"I'm here because of you," Lily added, putting her arms around Kiss's waist and giving her a hug.

"That's very sweet of you to say," Kiss softly replied, hugging her back. "But you are here by your own accord. You've earned the right to display in such a place as this."

Kiss let her hand roam along the supple shoulder and back, enjoying the feel of Lily's warm breath on her chest and felt the desire between her legs heating up. When they parted Katya gave Kiss a wry smile.

"Enough hero worship, show us your stuff, Lily," Katya teased.

"Jealous?" Kiss teased back, giving a smirk.

"Maybe," Katya smirked back.

They took in the display, complimenting and critiquing each photo while Lily listened earnestly. Once done, Katya invited them to see her series. The three weaved their way through the mingling viewers, occasionally stopped by an admirer, and looked over Katya's photos. After a short discussion, with Kiss focusing on Lily more than the photos, they returned to the corner to compare their work with what Kiss had on display.

"I love this one," Lily announced softly, almost touching the image with her fingers. "You look so... dreamy."

The self-portrait was a recent addition, with Kiss nude except for a thin ribbon strategically draped across her body, and done in her trademark black and white style.

"It's so sensual and elegant," Katya agreed. "So good."

"I wish I could look so demure and sensual," Lily mused.

"Let me photograph you," Kiss suggested.

"Really?"

"Certainly," Kiss assured her, touching her chin. "I would love to do a session with both of you."

"A session?" Katya asked, raising an eyebrow and smirking.

"Join me in my room later. Bring your cameras, we will see who takes the best pictures in an unprepared setting."

"Is that a challenge?" Katya asked. "Or an invitation?"

"Yes," Kiss replied. "We'll talk later, I have some people waiting for me."

Katya and Lily moved away, and the group of patrons surrounded Kiss, heaping praise and asking questions.

"I'll bet she sells every one," Lily sighed. "I hope a few of mine go."

"I'm sure some will," Katya assured her. "So, are you up for the session?"

“With Kiss? Anytime!”

*****

To their surprise, Kiss was standing in the lobby by the elevators, camera in hand. The stylish suit had been replaced with black leather tights, stilettos, and a black bustier.

“My word! She’s stunning!” Lily gasped.

Kayla eyed the long, slender legs and tight butt wrapped in leather, her mouth beginning to water.

“She dresses to impress,” Kayla added.

“Well, she certainly has me impressed,” Lily sighed.

They walked up and smiled, and Kiss raised her camera, taking a few snaps.

“How lovely you two are together,” Kiss teased.

Lily blushed and Katya giggled.

“I thought we would do something totally unprepared. I see you have your cameras, I hope you’re ready to use them.”

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

Katya replied by raising her camera and moving around the lobby, clicking on Kiss from various angles before focusing on Lily.

Lily took pictures of them both entering the elevator, and when the door closed, Kiss pressed the button for the top floor. She lifted her camera and gestured to Katya.

“Let’s see you first.”

Katya did a few poses, then handed her camera to Lily. She fluffed her hair, leaned against the wall and smiled.

“Not bad. Show me some thigh.”

Katya bent one leg, resting her foot on the wall behind her, and hiked the dress up, exposing her upper thigh. Lily’s eyes took in the smooth skin of the shapely thigh, and Kiss caught the lusty look in her eyes.

“Hmm, rest your hand on her thigh, Lily.”

Lily hesitated a moment, then moved close and put her hand on the warm flesh. Katya lifted the hem higher, revealing the high-cut thong and the tiny patch of material between her legs.

“Move your hand up and down, Lily. Katya, you look at Lily.”

Katya turned her head towards Lily, and the two locked eyes. The elevator was suddenly very warm with the heat of sexual tension, and Lily’s hand crept higher.

“Kiss.”

They glanced at Kiss, then looked at each other. Katya moved first, pursing her lips and leaning in, followed by Lily doing the same. A quick peck, then a kiss, and Katya put her hand on Lily’s head and pulled her mouth tight.

Kiss clicked steadily, catching the pouty lips and dancing tongues. She moved Lily’s hand between Katya’s creamy thighs.

“Get her off,” Kiss instructed.

Lily’s fingers moved, slipping under the material and into her wet folds, and Katya moaned softly into Lily’s mouth.

The elevator door opened and Kiss punched the close button, waving away the couple waiting to get on, then returned her attention to the action. Katya shook and sighed, the climax quick and intense, and Lily took her hand away. She gave a sheepish grin, which Kiss captured perfectly.

“Very good, ladies. Some great shots there.”

Katya lowered her skirt and smirked.

“That was good,” she agreed, looking at Lily.

Kiss checked which floor they were on and announced it was time to move on. She led them down the hallway to her suite and let them in, closing the door behind them.

"Wow, what a nice suite!" Lily praised. "My room is just a bed and a bathroom."

"Well, I like being comfortable when I travel," Kiss replied. "Have a drink if you like."

Katya poured herself a small glass of vodka and downed it, then turned her camera towards Kiss.

"Show me something!"

Kiss smirked and turned her back to Katya, bending over slightly at the waist. The tight black leather bulged with the cheeks of her shapely ass and stuck to her slender thighs like a second skin. Lily moved over and took a few shots as well, pausing when Kiss stood up and slowly began peeling the leather away. Kiss glanced at Lily and smiled.

"Come and give me a hand, Lily," she invited, her eyes smoldering.

Lily dropped her camera on a chair and went to her, getting gently moved around to face her. Kiss's hands went to Lily's shoulders and gently pushed down, and Lily dropped to her knees. She looked up at Kiss curiously.

"Help slide them off," Kiss instructed, slowly pulling the leather down to her hips.

Lily put her fingers on the waistband and began to tug gently, her face level with the suddenly-appearing black thong, and Katya kept clicking as her ass and hips became visible.

"Left one first," Kiss directed, moving Lily's hands to one leg.

Lily gently pulled the leather down the smooth thighs and shapely calve until Kiss lifted her leg and allowed Lily to slip it off her foot. Her bare leg and black strip between her thighs kept Lily's attention, and Kiss tapped the top of her head.

"The other one."

Lily blushed and moved her hands to the other leg, seeing the edges of a wet pussy when the leg lifted. She slid the pants off of the slender ankle and dropped them to the side, then looked up at Kiss.

"The thong now."

Lily put her fingers to the thin straps around her hips and slowly lowered them down, admiring the glistening slit being revealed, and once more Kiss lifted a leg. Katya moved around for a better view, snapping away while Lily finished removing the damp thong. Kiss reached one hand down and put it on Lily's head, slowly pulling it between her thighs. Lily resisted for a moment, looking up at Kiss with uncertainty in her eyes.

"Oh, something new for you," Kiss growled softly. "Just like licking the jam from a Danish, sweetie."

Lily glanced at Katya, who was now kneeling next to her, and heard the camera click.

"You're going to love it," Katya assured her. "Give it a try."

Lily stared at the glistening folds and put her tongue out, leaning it to take a tentative lick. Kiss moaned, giving a little "ooh" to assure her, and Lily ran her tongue between the folds. She began lapping like a puppy, Katya's camera clicking in her ear and Kiss's hand on her head.

"Ooh, put it in and swirl it around... oh, that's it, now lick my clit," Kiss growled, her orgasm building.

Katya moved back and kept taking pictures, capturing Lily's first time eating pussy. Kiss began to quiver, her climax ready to erupt, and Katya moved the lens to Kiss's contorting smile.

"Fuck, yeah... eat my pussy, make me fucking cum," Kiss hissed, her hips shaking and knees quivering.

Lily felt the wetness cover her face and heard the loud groan of pleasure as Kiss's climax erupted, and kept lapping until the pressure from the hand on her hand went away. She moved her head back and looked up into Kiss's smiling face.

"Very good," Kiss praised, looking at the pretty, wettened face.

"That was so fucking hot!" Katya announced, putting her camera down.

She stripped her dress off and tossed her panties aside while Kiss helped Lily stand up. Kiss leaned down and gave Lily a deep kiss, shoving her tongue into her mouth and cupping her little ass cheek. Katya joined them, taking her turn kissing them both, and Lily was stripped bare in seconds and tossed onto the bed. Katya joined her, cupping her perky breast and kissing her, and Kiss removed the black bustier and went to the washroom.

Lily moaned softly as Katya kissed her body, moving from her pert nipples and down her flat tummy, feeling the kisses, licks, and nibbles pass her mound and attack her inner thighs. Her wet pussy ached with the desire to be touched, and just as the tongue dipped between her folds she felt a thump on the bed. Lily turned her face and Katya looked up, both wondering what it was.

It was a large black satchel.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments