Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex and Vicki: Table Talk

"Babe, Chuck has it, and he’s looking at your bikini pics. By the way, he says you’re hot."

17
6 Comments 6
12.5k Views 12.5k
4.9k words 4.9k words
It was almost four p.m., and I was on my way home from a long day of meetings. Since traffic kind of sucked, I called Vicki to let her know I’d home in about an hour. I love my wife! She knew my day was going to be a tough one, so I was thrilled to hear that she was making her tasty spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. She also let me know that it would be ready when I returned home.

With a little luck traffic cleared up nicely, so I was home in forty-five minutes. As I walked in my wife gave me a big hug and a very seductive kiss. After we broke our kiss off, she suggested that I take a shower and get comfortable, so I did. By the time I was done and came downstairs, dinner was ready.

> > > > >

While we ate dinner and talked, Vicki half jokingly asked me if I stopped to see Leila at ‘Hands & Tails’ while I was downtown. I joked back with her, “Babe, I didn’t think about that. I could have had her for lunch...” Well, after I said that, her mood quickly changed, and she spilled the beans…

“Hun’,” she said, “As much fun as we’ve had swinging, and I do understand that I started it, I really do, sometimes I feel a little insecure, and today it was pretty bad. After all Hon’, Amber and Leila are hot and a lot younger than me, and Ginny, she’s so gorgeous.”

Feeling my wife’s pain, I stood up and extended my hand to her, and then escorted her up to our bedroom. As we stood next to our bed, I kissed her as passionately as the day I married my beautiful wife, and then I said, “Babe, no woman turns me on like you do - Make love with me.”

Well, Vicki had her t-shirt and jeans off in a flash, and so did I. Since it was my wife who needed some loving, I let her take the lead. She had me lie down, and then she quickly crawled on top of me. In an instant our bodies became one. As we kissed, she slid my cock into her luscious pussy and impaled it. While we continued to kiss, Vicki moved her hips ever so slowly, back and forth, and all the while she rubbed her engorged clit across my super stiff cock.

I’ll admit I love the many different ways that my wife makes love. This time she was in the mood for a slow-ride, just sliding my cock in and out of her, over, and over, and over. As she did so, we shared some love talk, and dozens of sensual kisses.

Funny, as beautiful and sexy as my wife is, it is hard for me to imagine her being insecure. Hell, I’ve seen men walk into things as they ogle over her looks when we’re out, and sometimes they were with their wife or favorite female when it happens. But today, if she is feeling insecure, I want to do all I can to make her feel like the beautiful woman that she is. I’m happy to say that after an hour in bed, and after series of intense gushers, she let me know that her insecure feelings had vanished.

> > > > >

After a quick shower and a change into some sexy but comfortable clothes, we went back to the kitchen to clean up after dinner. Once we were done, we sat at the kitchen table and talked while we enjoyed some tequila. As we sat, we talked about our recent sexual encounters, as well as Leila, Amber, Ginny, and my bizarre sex dream.

As we talked, Vicki said one of her favorite parts of my dream was when she seduced Deb in the diner. She went on to say that sometimes when I’m not home, she’ll masturbate to the part where: she (my wife) licked her lips back at Deb in the diner, and then pinched her nipples hard enough that it created a crease in her top. She also added that her pussy gets real wet when she thinks about the part when her and Deb first made out in the backseat of our car.

After another shot of tequila, my wife said, “Hon’, now don’t laugh, but I miss the fantasy of Deb not coming to live with us. The way you told your dream to me, it just made her so real that, well Hon’, she felt like the sister I’ve never had. I think that’s why Ginny had Amber move in with her. Hon’, did you know that Ginny is an only child too?”

When my wife finished speaking, I held out my hand to her, and she did the same. After I did that that, half serious, half joking, I said, “Well Babe, you could put your white top on, and leave your bra off, and then we could go bar hopping to find the real Deb. She may not be named Deb, but I’ll bet she’s out there…”

“Alex,” my wife said in a pissy off tone of voice, “You’re a real funny guy, real funny. You really don’t think for a minute I’d let a hot young sex kitten live with us, especially after I told you how insecure I felt today… Do you now?”

“Sweetheart, now that’s not what I meant and you know it,” I said. “Vicki, you just got finished telling me that you missed the thought of Deb not being real, not moving in with us, and not having a sister. I was just thinking about you, and what you said, that’s all.”

“Hon’,” Vicki said, “Do you what to know what I think? I’ll tell you what I think – I think you just want to fuck a hot slut, that’s what I think...”

“Vicki, you’re right,” I said. “I do want to fuck a hot slut, and you’re the hottest fucking slut I know. Now take you’re fucking clothes off before I rip them off.”

My wife was up and out of her chair in a heartbeat. Within seconds after Vicki stood up, she had her tight t-shirt and shorts off. I quickly got naked as she stripped. My wife then charged into my body and kissed me hard. Once we were locked together with lust, she rimmed my mouth with her tongue, and then we let our tongues tangle together. Fact is the two of us were hotter than hell in a matter of seconds. Actually my wife was beyond fucking crazy hot.

Just as we broke off our kiss, Vicki went down on me and sucked my cock like a vacuum with no off-switch. After about five-minutes I had to tell her to stop or I’ll shoot. Wanting more, she stood up, and then she bent over the table and said, “Fuck my ass Stud.”

Shit! Not having any anal lube close by, while Vicki waved her hot waiting ass at me, I got the coconut oil out of the cabinet, and then I lubed my cock. As she was bent over the table, I admired my wife’s hot ass and swollen pussy. Instead of just fucking her right away, I got down and tongued the hell out her clit. Within a few minutes of my tongue going rogue in her pussy, she screamed out, “Ohooo fuck yeah Alex, that’s it Hon’, fuck yeah,” as she ejaculated all over the floor.

Vicki was now in full slut mode. Right after her gusher she again said, “C’mon, fuck my fucking ass.” I stepped forward and stood behind her with my cock pointed at her hole. Then with one long thrust I stuffed my eight-inch cock in her ass. She took it without flinching. My wife had me so fucking hot I pumped and pumped her ass with all I had. As I pumped her ass, she banged her ass back at me with every thrust.

As I continued to ram my cock in her ass, I reached around and grabbed her big tits. My wife is one fantastic fuck. Since she loves to have her nipples flicked and pinched hard when she gets it from behind, that brought on her second gusher. As she soaked the floor again, she just moaned and screamed with pleasure.

Her last gusher took me over the edge. As she was still gushing I said, “Babe, take it, take it,” and I then pumped her hard until I splattered my load balls deep in her ass.

To put mildly, we were spent, and it was fantastic. I love it when we come together. Plus, now it was perfectly clear to me that my wife wasn’t at all upset with what I said. She just gave me back a dose of smart-ass, Vicki style.

Note to self: I’ve got to do that more often.

> > > > >

Just seconds after our hot fuck in the kitchen, my wife’s phone rang. It was Tara, a girl who my wife knows. Vicki answered her phone, and then told Tara to hang on for a second. My wife quickly put a towel on her chair, and then sat at the table naked to take her call. I put my clothes back on, and then poured us each another shot of tequila. I did my shot, and then waited to find out what the call was about.

Just so you know, I’d say Tara is around thirty. She works at the senior care-center where Vicki occasionally does volunteer work. I’ve met her a few times at Christmas parties, and a few other special events. Tara is not only a very pretty woman, but she’s also a sweetheart. My wife has always said if she’d dress a little sexier, she’d snag a good-looking guy.

I should also mention that Tara has had a tough adult life. I guess she was married or lived with a jerk that verbally abused her for years, maybe physically too. That seems to have taken its toll on her personality. Vicki has given her pep talks on many occasions, and although it’s helped, she still has a ways to go. She really just needs to come out of her shell.

Tara and my wife talked for about five minutes. At the end of their conversation, I heard Vicki say, “Well give me a few minutes to talk to Alex, and I’ll call you right back, I promise,” and then she hung up.

Vicki informed me that Tara was being evicted from her apartment. She went on to say that although she paid her share of the rent and utilities to her longtime roommate, her roommate didn’t pay their landlord anything for several months now. She also shared that now she is going to have to sue her roommate, and she does have her cancelled checks to prove she paid.

“Vicki,” I said, “What is it that you have to talk to me about?”

“Well Hon’, Tara said that she has nowhere to go, and wants to know if she could stay with us until she finds a place.”

“I guess so,” I said. “Vicki, I’m going to let you make the call, fair enough. Doesn’t she have anyplace to go, friends, family?”

“I guess not Hon’. A few days, even a week or two can’t hurt, can it? And Hon’, she really is a sweetheart, you’ll see.”

“Vicki,” I said, “It’s your call. When would she be coming to stay with us?”

“Well Hon’, tonight?”

“Vicki,” I said, “Call her back, talk to her, and then I’d like to talk to her. Moving out under these stressful conditions can have repercussions. Tara knows me, I just have a few questions and suggestions to make everything easier.”

Vicki phoned Tara back and told her that she could stay with us until she found a place. I in turn spoke with her to find out how much furniture and belongings she had to move, hoping that there wasn’t much. Well, there was more than I anticipated. She informed me that most all of the furniture was hers: the sofa, loveseat, lounge chair, kitchen set, and her bedroom set. Luckily, Tara lived on the first floor; so getting everything into the truck from her front patio door would be easy.

Before we hung up, I told her to pack up her clothes, and also to stay put and relax. She informed me that almost all of her clothes were packed, as well as her personal items. At that point I told her I’d call her back.

After we hung up, I called a friend of mine, Chuck, who owned a truck rental business. I knew they were closed so I called him at home. I explained Tara’s ugly predicament, and he let me know that he and two of his sons could have her out of there in an hour. He then said, “Alex, just call me back with her address. I’ve got a truck here at home that will do the job. We can meet you there.”

My next call was to the police. I was able to get a hold of an officer I know well, and he and his partner agreed to meet us there, to avoid any confrontations.

> > > > >

Moving forward: it was a little after eleven p.m. now. Chuck, his two sons, and myself had Tara moved out, and had all of her belongings in my empty third car garage. I offered to pay Chuck, but he declined. Instead, I gave his two sons some cash and they were very happy. Since Chuck drove the truck, and his sons drove their car, after his sons left I offered Chuck a beer.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention who Chuck is. He’s my good buddy that I jacked-off with one time when I was a kid, and we have remained friends ever since.

After everything was done, the two of us stood around in the garage and talked about old times while we had a few beers.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Before too long the subject of big tits came up. As it turned out Chuck also married a pretty woman with a hefty set of tits.

I took a quick conversation break to grab us a couple more beers, a couple of shot glasses, and a bottle of scotch. Before I did that I checked on Vicki and Tara. They were in the guest bedroom, and Vicki was helping Tara put her clothes away. I told them I’d be in the garage for a bit with Chuck.

When I returned with the drinks, I poured us each a shot, and then another. As we continued to talk, I was a little shocked when Chuck got his phone out to show me pictures he took of his wife’s big tits. He was always a little kinky that way. The only kinky pics I had on my phone were the ones I recently took of Vicki in her bikini in the back yard, so I showed him.

“Damn,” Chuck said. “I swear your wife gets hotter and hotter every year.”

After Chuck looked at Vicki’s bikini pics, he poured us a couple more shots and we downed them. Then he handed me his phone, and asked me for mine. He wanted to look at Vicki’s pics, and wanted me to scroll through his wife’s tits pics, so we did. Fact is I only had a few bikini pics of Vicki. As it turns out, since we both had the same kind of phone, scrolling through the pics was easy.

As I scrolled through Chuck’s phone, I said, “Shit man, these are some hot shots you have here. Suzie really does have a great set of tits.”

“Yep, Suzie loves to have me take naked pictures of her. And Alex, it wasn’t my idea it was hers. She’s always been pretty proud of her top two assets. But I do believe Vicki’s tits are a little bit bigger. Maybe when I get home I’ll whack-off while I think about Vicki’s bikini pic, if you don’t mind?”

As I gazed down, I could see Chuck rub his hard cock as he kept scrolling back and forth while he looked at Vicki’s photos. As he did that, I scrolled through Suzie’s. She was a hottie herself, and I told Chuck that.

As I kept scrolling, I came upon a video, so I asked him if I could watch it? He said, “Hell yeah, go ahead, that’s the one I took of her masturbating. Wait till you see her cum.”

Before I clicked play, I poured us a couple more shots, and then we downed them. After that I told Chuck I felt bad because I only had a few pics of Vicki, and he had a ton of Suzie. After I said that I excused myself, and told him I had to take a leak, and that I’d be right back.

When I got in the house, I realized I still had Chuck’s phone in my hand. Vicki was now in the kitchen and wondered why I had my phone out. I came clean and told her it’s Chuck’s phone, and that he was showing me pictures of Suzie’s big tits.

“Well let me see them Hon’,” Vicki said.

As I took a leak, Vicki stood at the doorway and scrolled through the pics. Then she asked me, “Hon’, where’s your phone?”

“Babe, Chuck has it, and he’s looking at your bikini pics. By the way, he says you’re hot.”

“Men,” she said with a smile… And then she asked, “Hon’, do you have any naked pictures of me on your phone?”

“Umm, no my dear, I don’t. And how could I? You would have to pose for them,” I said.

“Alex, some of Suzie’s pictures are really hot. Maybe one day I’ll let you take some of me, maybe. So what were you guys going to do, jack-off together while you look at our pictures?”

“Well… Maybe,” I said with a grin.

“Men,” Vicki said again as she handed me back his phone.

When I went back out to the garage I handed Chuck a cold beer. I told him that Vicki was in the kitchen, and that I got busted. He laughed and said, “So did you show her Suzie’s tit pics?”

“Sure did!” I said.

“So what did she say?” Chuck asked.

“Men… That’s what she said. But then she did say that her pics were hot, and that she might let me take some of her someday, but that was a maybe. She also asked if we were going to jack-off together while we looked at the pictures.”

“So what did you tell her?” He asked.

“Well, I guess I told her maybe… Chuck, remember when we did jack-off that one time when we were kids?” I asked.

Chuck quickly answered, “Hell yeah I do. I think if my mom didn’t come home we would have blown each other too, after all our cocks were just about in each other’s mouth.”

“Hell, we were both so fucking hot from looking at that big titty magazine for the first time… Fuck,” I said.

“Alex, sometimes I still think about that day when I jack-off. That was fucking hot. Man I sure was pissed off at my mom!”

“So Chuck, you really did want to suck my cock that day?” I asked.

“Yeah, I guess I did. But if you remember correctly Alex, you started it. It was you that said, ‘if you suck mine, I’ll suck yours.’ So is that offer still on the table?”

As Chuck asked me that question he began to pull his cock out…

I didn’t answer right away. But what I did do was take my clothes off, so I guess I did answer, just not verbally. When he saw me begin to strip, he did the same. Once we were both naked in my garage we approached each other and grabbed each other’s already hard cock.

While we stood there and pumped, Chuck said, “Let’s watch the video of my wife while we jack-off.”

I retrieved Chuck’s phone for him, and he clicked play. Then he set it on a shelf for us to watch. Once it was playing we again grabbed each other’s cocks, and pumped and pumped. It didn’t take long before we were both oozing pre-cum. Chuck quickly dipped down to suck the pre-cum off of my cock, and when he stood back up, I cleaned off the head of his cock with my tongue.

Just as I stood back up, I heard the inside door to the garage open. It was Vicki, and since we were totally naked, we were busted. “Shit,” I thought, but when I turned around, I saw that my wife was wearing her skimpy bikini.

As Vicki approached us she said, “Chuck, I want to thank you so much for all your help tonight, we couldn’t have done it without you. Oh, and Chuck, Alex tells me you like my bikini pics, so I thought I’d be your model if you want to take a few hot shots to have on your phone.”

Needless to say, Chuck was stunned. Hell, we both were. And then my wife said, “Hon’, you’ll want to grab your phone too. These will be hotter photos than the ones you have.”

“Holy fuck,” I thought. Chuck and I quickly grabbed our camera-phones. Vicki then walked over to a well-lit area next to Tara’s belongings and said, “Titties!”

Vicki immediately began to strike some sexy poses. As she did we kept snapping pictures. The more she posed, the more provocative she posed. After a couple of minutes, she took her bikini top off, and we were able to snap some great close-up tit shots.

Once Vicki stopped posing for us, she said, “Guys, doesn’t it take at least three people to officially have a circle jerk?”

Chuck and I looked at each other, and then we both said, “Yes,” at the same time.

When Vicki heard us say ‘yes,’ she peeled off her bikini bottom. As soon as it was off, she sat on the edge of one of Tara’s kitchen table chairs and began to masturbate. As we watched her she said, “Well don’t let me stop you guys from doing what you were doing… Go on, pump em’.”

Hearing my wife say that, Chuck and I stood in front of my wife and once again began to pump each other’s cock. As we pumped and pumped, our cocks began to drip a lot pre-cum. As we continued to drip, Chuck fingered some of my pre-cum up, and then he licked it off of his fingers. Next, he ducked down to lick more pre-cum off the tip of my cock, and then seconds later he went full monty and sucked me.

As Chuck sucked, Vicki worked the hell out of her pussy and had a mini-gusher. Just after that she got up and walked over to her car. Next, she popped her trunk, and then she grabbed her emergency blanket and brought it over to us.

As we watched what she was doing, she then had us move a bit so she could spread her blanket out on the garage floor. Once it was spread out, she said, “Now you guys can lay down suck each other,” and then she sat back down on the edge of her chair.

Chuck and I immediately got into a ‘69’ position, and then within seconds we had each other’s cock in our mouth. As we sucked and sucked, I’m guessing that Vicki was again fingering her pussy. Although we couldn’t see her, she must have been beyond fucking hot because she said in an altered tone of voice, “Oh fuck yeah guys, c’mon suck em’, suck those big fucking cocks, make em’ shoot, c’mon fucking shoot em’ and swallow…”

That’s all we needed to hear, my wife telling us to cum. It was just seconds later when we filled each other’s mouths’ with the seeds we never got to shoot when we were young. Even after we shot our loads, Chuck and I sucked and sucked each other’s cock until we drained them dry. As we did we both listened to my wife coo with lust as she ejaculated her love juice all over the garage floor.

Once we both sat up, we saw Vicki’s love puddle, and Chuck was in complete awe. Since my wife still had her fingers in her pussy I knew she wasn’t done.

“Chuck,” I said, “Do you want to see my insatiable wife cum? Put some lovin’ on her big tits, just like you love Suzie’s.” After I said that, Chuck and I moved over to her chair. Once we did Vicki took her fingers out of her pussy. When Chuck started to make his moves on my wife’s big tits, I knelt down in front of her to lick her swollen pussy.

At first I just licked and licked, and listened. As Vicki began to moan and coo louder and louder, I worked my tongue on her clit. The louder she cooed, the closer she was to having a huge gusher. It was within a few minutes when she finally cried out, “Oh fuck yeah Hon’, don’t stop, of fuck please don’t stop…”

I kept tonguing her clit until I felt a tremble in her body. At that point I backed off and let her shoot her juices as hard as she could. In a matter of seconds she shot one stream after another as she sat and shook on her chair. When I looked at Chuck he was completely mesmerized by what he just saw.

Once Vicki came down to earth we all got dressed. I ran into the house to get some towels to soak up her love juice. While I was in our bedroom I also grabbed my wife’s clothes off our bed. Next, I went to the kitchen to grab three cold beers.

When I returned, Chuck and my wife were sitting at Tara’s kitchen table in the garage. I handed Vicki her shorts and t-shirt, and gave them each a beer. Once Vicki put her clothes on over her bikini, the three of sat and talked for a bit.

Since it was pretty late by now, and Chuck had to be to work early, as soon as we finished our beers he was ready to go. But before he left he said, “If I knew we were going to have this much fun, I would have brought Suzie along. She would have loved it. The four of us need to get together, and I do mean together, real soon.”

Well, both Vicki and I were up for it, so we told Chuck to pick a night and give us a call. And with that, he left, and Vicki and I went to bed.

> > > > >

In the morning when I came downstairs, Vicki and Tara were sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of coffee. When I walked into the kitchen to grab my cup, they both got up to give me a kiss. To my surprise, Tara was just wearing a midriff t-shirt, no bra, and a skimpy pair of panties. And then she gave me an even bigger surprise… Tara kissed me on the lips, with some tongue.

As Tara kissed me, I saw my wife wink at me. At first I chalked it up to her being grateful for what we did for last night, and excited to be out of her nasty situation. Well, I didn’t give it another thought. Then about a minute later I did.

Tara was really a pretty hottie with a great body. And her beautiful brunette hair, it just has a glow to it. “Deb,” I thought? It’s funny, but I know that sometimes your dreams can be a telltale sign of your future.

As the three of us sat, talked, and drank coffee at our kitchen table, Tara let us know that with all the turmoil in her life, her boss gave her a few days off to re-coup, and to recharge her spirit.

After Tara shared her news, Vicki suggested that we cook out tonight. She thought it would also be nice to take Tara to lunch, and shop, and afterwards she could pick up some chops or steaks at the market.

I said, “Ladies, that’s fine by me. Go out and have some fun today, and then we can have some fun tonight.”

More to cum…

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments