Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Invitation

"And one I won't forget."

49
12 Comments 12
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"My first time receiving oral from a man. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy."

A couple of weeks ago, I celebrated the two-year anniversary of no sex in my marriage. I have spent a lot of time jerking off to porn. About six months ago, I noticed I was staring at cocks a lot more. A lot of my reading here on Lush has switched to bi and gay stories. Granted, I still love women for everything about them, especially their tits. I was a breast man from day one, and I'm still a breast man.

A couple of weeks ago, while looking at some harmless gay porn, I kept seeing an ad for a cruise site. My mind got the better of me one night, and I clicked it, thinking it was a scam or such.

God, was I wrong?

It brought me to a local map with dozens of little profiles, a lot of which were really close by. I got to know the site, and after a couple of nerve-wracking days of messing around, I made my own profile, complete with poorly shot pictures of myself in all my glory.

The whole time I was doing it, I was asking myself, "What the fuck are you doing?"

It didn't take long at all before I had guys messaging me. Started off simple enough with "Hey," or, "What are you doing?" In those first couple of days, I tested out my old flirting skills that I used to flex. The highlight of those first couple of days was just seeing who would bite.

It fueled my desire, though. It didn't take long to figure out who they were. I wanted contact. I wasn't getting it at home. I wanted—no, I needed it elsewhere. I got the courage to even ask a guy who messaged me a day before for a meet-up.

That's where two nights ago began...

Two nights ago, I was looking to see what was going on. I had an appointment in the morning, and before I made my way home to get ready for work, I popped open the app and looked around.

"Hey, are you looking?"

It was a guy I'd asked before about a meet-up. Nothing came of it before, but I took a risk and put out a feeler. I told him I was out and about if he was free for a bit.

"You want your dick sucked?"

I was sold. I was hooked. I said, "Yeah, where are you?" hoping I'd get some release. I waited in my car for twenty minutes. Nothing. He was on. I thought maybe it was a joke. I saw the clock on my dash and thought, "Oh sh*t, work."

When I got home to get my work gear ready, I checked my phone to see her. He said he was free and knew a spot for some quick release. I shot him back, "Sorry, times up. Raincheck?" He said to hit him back when I was ready.

My job is from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m., so between that and having a kid, my time is limited. Sleep is a must, so I couldn't do late-night romps at the local rest stops, and with my kids school stuff and my wife's errands, I have almost zero time in the day to do something like meet-ups. I expected this work day to go like the rest. Thank God, I was wrong.

While sitting in the parking lot at work, I took one last hit of my addiction and checked out the app to see what was going on. Then I saw it...

"Hey, I'm hosting tonight. I just want to suck and swallow. Discreet. It'll be between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m. Let me know if you want to set something up."

I checked their location. Two miles out. I work at multiple locations. At this particular location, the on-site supervisor was always cool to look the other way if you wanted to bounce a few minutes early. She never cared. My wife knows my schedule very well, so if I were to act upon this invitation, I had to plan accordingly. I worked my ass off getting what I needed done. all the while buttering up the super so I could get done by 10. That would give me a whole hour.

I messaged the guy back, "I think I can be free by then."

"Great, let me know."

The later into the evening I worked, the more worked up I got. In my mind, there was a voice asking over and over, "Are you really going to do this?" To which I said to myself, "You're damn right, I was."

By the time I was done, it was 9:15 p.m. I went to the bathroom and rubbed one out with excitement. I was done talking to the super by 9:30. I told her I had even picked up some slack elsewhere for her. She was impressed. "You know, if you want, you can go now. We're almost done anyway."

FUCK YES!

I got to my car and checked my phone to see a message: "Hey, I'm free now if you're available."

I told him I was, and he sent me the address with some instructions. "My wife's upstairs. We'll play downstairs. We need to be very quiet. Come through the side door and don't make a sound."

sofiiaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofiiaG

"I'll be there in ten minutes." I was off. My heart was racing. The streets were empty, and all I could think of was that this was happening. I actually got there in seven minutes.

As I pulled up, I saw his lights flash. I parked across from his street. Trying to play it like a fucking spy. I took my work keys off and anything else that might make noise. I looked at myself in the mirror. "No going back."

I crossed the street, and in the dark, I saw a figure by the side door. As I approached, I saw faintly a slightly older man, maybe fifteen years my senior. He reached out a fist, looking for a bump, and said, "Hey man, thanks for coming; I'm Tony."

"Sean, thanks for having me," I replied as he walked me into the kitchen.

It was a relatively small house. The kitchen fed into a living room. There was a TV going and two couches. He turned off the TV, and I could hear another one going upstairs. "My wife's watching TV, so we'll need to keep the volume below that, and we should be fine. Make yourself comfortable."

This was all new to me. Here I was in a guy's house. This guy I never met before. He was about to sit on his couch. He stopped me and looked me over. "Just trying to see how to get into your pants."

"Oh, I can just take them off."

"Yeah, that'll do." And as the last word left his mouth, I was stripped below the waist. He motioned for me to sit, and he dropped to his knees. "Jeez, you're already wet."

"Don't worry," I said. "Plenty to come."

Suddenly, he engulfed me. No warning; no small talk. I had no time to react. I'm nothing special; I'm 6 inches fully erect. This man took me in so quickly that, within a second, I felt the back of his throat. I was in bliss. His tongue swirled around my shaft and around my mushroom head. Every time he sucked on the head, I could feel the nerves shooting around like electricity.

"Oh my god, Tony, that's fucking great," I whispered. "Just like that."

He moaned softly in approval, and I lightly rubbed his head to let him know all was well. I rode the waves of extinction. I could hear the smack of his lips on my rod, and I was in Hevan. My breathing was irregular. He'd bring me up, and it would edge out. He focused on my head, and the electricity would come back.

Then he switched briefly to stroking me. "How long do you usually last?" he whispered.

"It just depends," I replied. I had no concept of time anyway. He went back to deep throating me; I could feel the waves getting bigger. I let him know I was getting there.

He gave my balls a firm squeeze, picking up the pace. He was bobbing his head faster and faster. My legs were jelly at this point. For a few more minutes, he alternated between sucking and stroking me.

As soon as he said to let him know when I was close, I said back, "God, I'm close, Tony; don't stop." He locked his lips around my head and stroked me hard and fast. The pain and pleasure from the combination were intense.

I gripped the arm of the couch tight with one hand and the back with my other and tried to hold it in, but then it happened: "I'm coming."

He locked his one hand onto my balls tight, and I could feel all the liquid in my body being sucked through my cock. This man drank me whole. I shook on the couch for a minute to regain myself.

All I heard him say was, "Hmm, salty." I sat there and almost cried. I then got up and grabbed my shorts and pants. "Hey, this was great; thanks for the load. If you're ever working in this area again, let me know."

"Tony, I will definitely let you know." He walked me to the door I came in. We shook hands and said our goodbyes, and I staggered to my car. I sat for a moment and let it all sink in.

"I did that. I went to his guy's house and had my whole soul drained." I was on cloud nine the whole ride home.

When I got home, I spent time with my wife. We watched TV and ate, and she went to sleep before me. Before I turned in for the night, I checked my phone. One last message for the night.

"Thanks for the load."

I replied back, "You're welcome, and thanks for the unload."

"Anytime!"

Published 
Written by CasualReader
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments