Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Batrea (Part 2)

"Batrea's dull day turns into an exciting evening and a new chapter in her young life."

34
29 Comments 29
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
“Fuck!" Trea slid the steam-fogged shower door back and realized she had once again gotten in the shower without remembering to bring a clean towel into the bathroom with her. “Mom!" she shouted, but she knew her mother was probably down in the kitchen, out of earshot. She wrung some of the water from her long, auburn hair and stepped out onto the rug, leaving wet footprints. Rivulets ran down her back and gathered in the crack of her pert bottom, then dripped off the curves of her naked body. She turned off the fan to hear if her father could be heard walking around upstairs, and when the coast seemed clear, she opened the bathroom door and steam poured out into the cooler hallway.

She padded dripping wet across the hall to the linen closet to grab a towel, and quickly wrapped it around her body, then pulled out another one for her hair, which was plastered around her neck and shoulders like a wet mop. She heard the chime of her phone and ran into her room to read her text. Her father had made Trea leave her phone at home for their trip to her uncle’s, because it irritated him to see her texting her friends all the time.

“can u come over?" texted her bff Mindy.

“No. Gotta go to Chad’s” Trea texted back.

“Bet I know why. lol Did U decide yet?" came Mindy’s response.

“No! C U at church." Trea replied, then quickly slid her phone closed, tossed it on the bed, and toweled her damp skin dry. She dug her hair-dryer out of the bottom drawer of her dresser and sat on the edge of her bed, bowing her head through the hot gust of wind, forcing it in towards her roots, then combing the stream of warm air out through her tangled tresses. She started thinking about what Mindy was referring to in her message, and her damp skin felt like she hadn’t toweled it at all because she was now perspiring lightly with the heat of the hair-dryer. Her father peeked his head in her doorway, startling Trea. Her arms were over her head tossing her hair as she dried it, and she jerked her arms down reflexively, fearing her boobs had fallen out of her towel, but her dad had already left the doorway. ‘Damn him!' she thought. ‘I never have any privacy around here.'

“Batrea!" her father called to her from the kitchen door as she rounded the car. “Do a good job for Mr.Turner, girl! You’re lucky to have work this summer!" Trea tossed her phone on the front seat and slammed the car door closed as she started off across town to Mr. Turner’s office.

At a traffic light, she sat and texted Mindy, who’d just sent her a message: “When ur done w/ turner, cum 2 Chelsea’s. Her folks are gone."

“kk." Trea thumbed-out as a car behind her honked impatiently. Instead of pulling away through the intersection, she quickly texted Mindy: “Do u think I should?" Two question marks appeared on her screen in reply as the car behind her blew its horn to get her to move.

Chad Turner had asked Trea to work weekends before. She knew it would only be a couple of hours of actual work, and on weekends, Chad’s wife Melanie would be there and Melanie always treated Trea like an adult, which was why Trea liked her so much. The work was always boring. Trea couldn’t imagine any aspect of the insurance business which couldn’t be boring. Although he was only in his mid-forties, Chad had very limited acumen with computers, so he left digitizing his paperwork to Trea. That, she imagined, must be the least boring aspect of managing an insurance brokerage, except for the Turner’s obvious income.

She pulled all the way up the Turner’s driveway as Chad’s office was in the back of their home, which like all the houses in this part of town reflected a prosperity greater than that of her own neighborhood. She opened the gate and walked past the pool, which glowed a luminescent blue from the underwater lights. The cool night air was making wisps of vapor swirl up into the darkness in ghost-like vortices. The Turners had invited Trea to bring her friends over anytime to use the pool, at least all her girlfriends, that is.

“I like your hair, dear," Mrs. Turner said, as she closed the back door and took Trea in to the business office. “Chad will be right in. Did you have a good time at your cousin’s today?" Trea felt at ease talking to Melanie, who was an attractively fit strawberry-blond in her late thirties, and she would have told her all about her trip, but Chad showed up with a sheaf of client folders in his hand, and Mrs. Turner winked at Trea and said she’d talk to her later.

For all her father’s exhortations about respecting her elders, Trea’s actual relationship with Chad was much more informal than her father would have abided. Batrea had started out as the Turner’s baby-sitter the summer before, but through her care for their nine-year old daughter Krystal, she had become more like a member of the family. Mr. Turner had always encouraged a casual familiarity between them, and because of his kindness and easy-going manner, Trea had never considered Chad in her father’s generation, even though they were close to the same age.

Mr. Turner had always shown an interest in Trea’s school activities and in her friends. His agency sponsored teams that many of her friends had played on in various summer sports, and she had played softball one year wearing a jersey with the Turner Insurance Agency logo on the back. He knew the names of her friends, and listened to her gossip about Sherry Hundley and her clique, and she was sometimes surprised at the things he already seemed to know about some of the kids in her school, whose extra-curricular activities she had imagined were only told in secret between kids her own age.

He often joked that he had been a hellion in his school days, and Trea could easily picture a younger and more athletic version of this good-looking middle-aged man with his thick shock of dark hair a little bit longer and without the wisps of gray in his temples. She never could imagine her own father being as cool as Chad must have been when he was her age, nor even thought of her dad as ever having been young at all. Chad handed her a small stack of files. She knew the routine, and started sorting the paperwork into piles that required scanning and piles that merely needed to be collated back into their original order when she was finished. She sat down in front of his desktop computer and opened the OCR program that would upload and store the documents in digital format.

“So did Sherry really take a job down at Hedveg’s place?" Chad asked conversationally as Trea took the last documents out of the scanner and put them back into their folders.

“Ummm, yeah! That’s what Mindy said," she replied, turning her head slightly.

Prestle’s diner had long since been owned by any members of the Prestle family, who had opened the locally famous downtown establishment in the fifties and turned it into the most popular dining place in the area. For the last ten years it had been owned and operated by Heidi Meiers, who carefully preserved the tradition of good food and good service, even after all the members of the Prestle family had either died or moved away. Trea knew that Ms. Meiers was locally known by both names, but she didn’t know which was her real name and which was her nickname. Everyone from her father’s generation simply knew Heidi as Hedveg, and everyone of all ages knew she was a lesbian.

Chad often teased Trea about Sherry, and knew of her frustration at being in Sherry’s shadow all through her school years. But he also knew how to make Trea feel good about herself, telling her that her beauty was more natural, and Sherry’s advantages had more to do with who her family was than anything else.

AmeliaLeilani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLeilani

Even though she knew she was being flirted with, Mr. Turner told her things she loved hearing, and she wasn’t at all uncomfortable, because Chad already had a beautiful wife. The attention he gave Batrea swelled her teen-aged ego more than it offended her sense of propriety.

She confided all she’d heard about Logansport’s belle, and Chad tried to dissuade her from feeling the desire to follow Sherry Hundley to the restaurant, and competing with her in that venue too. “I’d miss you too much!" he whispered in her ear while squeezing her shoulders from behind. “Did you think about what we talked about last time?" Here it came! Trea flushed, and suddenly felt very warm and excited. She had hoped for more time to consider Chad’s request, but knew she couldn’t stall forever. “Melanie’s out in the whirlpool. Why don’t you go out and see her while I put these files away?"

Trea felt her chair being pulled out from the desk, and knew she had to make a decision, as she was being inexorably steered towards the pool door. She could feel her palms sweating, and her heart raced as she realized the moment was upon her. Last week, Chad had asked the pretty seventeen-year old to join them in a menage-a-trois. It was a plan he had been grooming her for all summer, and Trea had enjoyed the flirtations from the attractive couple for weeks without giving them any overt signals of receptivity, but her tacit acceptance of their affections was now being construed as consent. She wondered if her passivity was her own way of saying yes without actually having to say ‘yes,' and now she may have passed the point of no return, as she walked out in the night air towards Melanie, who was lounging casually in the whirlpool.

Batrea knew something was going to happen tonight. She just wasn’t sure what, or how far she would let it go, but her heart was still racing as she thought about it. She’d had numerous fantasies of how her virginity would be lost. It almost happened a month ago, when Mindy asked her to have sex with her boyfriend with her for his eighteenth birthday. But when the moment finally came, and Trea stripped naked with Mindy for Brandon’s big birthday present, they had gotten no farther than giving him a double-blowjob before his parents had unexpectedly come home, ending their fun in a mad dash for their clothes. Trea had been relieved and disappointed at the same time, but tonight was going to end differently, she decided.

Melanie watched her from the whirlpool as Trea kicked her shoes off and dipped her foot in the warm water of the swimming pool, then beckoned her over with a wave of her hand. Trea carried her shoes over and sat down with her legs dangling in the swirling foam of the whirlpool. “Get in, sweetie!" Melanie urged.

“Didn’t bring a suit!" Trea demurred, but the beautiful blond laughed and pushed herself more upright against the ledge of the whirlpool so Trea could see she was topless.

“I can get you one if you’re bashful." Melanie teased with a smile.

Trea felt her heart nearly pounding out of her chest, and she looked around to see if any neighbor’s windows were in the line of sight of the pool. When she’d reassured herself that no witnesses would see what she was about to do, she peeled her top off, and tossed it next to a stack of towels. She took a deep breath to screw up her courage, reached back and unfastened her bra. She thought she would feel scared, but she didn’t. Affecting her best look of nonchalance, she completed her strip by rolling back and pulling her shorts and panties off her hips and down her legs until she was naked.

She almost wished she hadn’t checked to see that the coast was clear, because the moment she felt herself completely nude in the warm night air, she felt exhilarated, and wished that there were people watching her bare breasts bounce freely. Trea got up and stood proudly naked at the lip of the swimming pool, with the lights dancing around her young curves after being reflected off the rippling surface of the water. She dove in, and instantly felt the water caressing every inch of her body. Her breasts bobbed freely with every movement underwater, and she felt them tugging her torso in whatever direction they wanted to float.

She came up for air and looked over at the house and then to the whirlpool, but no one was to be seen. She wanted nothing more now than to show off her body to the Turners, but she could see no one. She twirled around and Melanie bobbed to the surface almost in her arms. She slicked her hair back on her head and put her arms over Trea’s shoulders. They both kicked underwater to stay afloat, and Melanie curled her forearms behind Trea’s neck and pulled herself close to Trea so their breasts touched.

“Chad and I have wanted to see you like this all summer!" Melanie confessed.

They both sputtered, as their mouths dipped below the water line and then back up again. Trea wrapped her legs around Melanie’s, and felt that she was also completely nude.

Melanie hugged her tight and then kissed her lightly under her ear. Trea felt the warmth of her skin pressing against her as the cooler water slipped in and out of the narrow cracks shifting around between their contours. She became aware of their mounds rubbing together under water, and she surrendered herself to a deep kiss, as Melanie’s tongue took hers by surprise. She reached down deep and felt her hands cupping around Melanie’s bare bubble-ass as their kiss got deeper and more intense. The surface of the water grew still around them as their kiss lingered.

Trea was almost entranced by the intimacy. All summer she had been attracted to Melanie’s self-confident beauty, and even tried to emulate her mannerisms and easy-going charm, but now they were locked in an embrace as lovers. Melanie broke apart and pulled Trea by the wrist back towards the edge of the pool where they found their footing on the ledge under the lip of the pool-deck. They each threw an elbow onto the rough concrete deck, but the line of blue paint along the edge softened the roughness. Trea felt Melanie’s knee push between her legs and she allowed the woman to press the top of her thigh into Trea’s bare-shaved pussy, and rub it through her groove, spreading her lips open on Melanie’s skin.

Both their breasts bobbed just under the surface of the water, and Melanie would lift Trea with her thigh between her legs so the young girl’s breasts broke the surface and felt the warmth of the summer night. She ran her hands over Trea’s breasts and then around under her armpits, and hoisted Trea up so she was sitting on the ledge, then got between her open thighs, kissing Trea’s breasts and sucking her nipples, one then the other. Trea leaned back on her arms and felt Melanie’s tongue wandering around her bare breasts as she closed her eyes and listened to the night-sounds. A beautiful woman was making love to her, she thought, as she felt Melanie’s full breasts slide down the lower curves of her taut tummy and squeeze together as they were pushed between her wide-spread thighs.

Trea knew what was about to happen, and she shivered with the thrill as Melanie’s lips and tongue trailed lower and lower. Melanie gently pulled her bottom towards the edge, and Trea felt Mrs. Turner’s shoulders duck under her thighs as her hands reached around the top of her legs to steady her. Trea still had her eyes closed, waiting. She knew the older woman was staring at her wide-open pussy from only inches away, caressing her with her eyes. Trea wondered if Chad was watching them from the patio door, or from a bedroom window above. She couldn’t believe that this long, tiresome day had turned into such an unexpectedly tantalizing night.

(c) 2011 Bethany Ariel Frasier

Published 
Written by Beffer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments