Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi Asian Guys Discover Their Deep Desires

"College Asian guys discover their bi side"

17
8 Comments 8
7.0k Views 7.0k
899 words 899 words

In my freshman year, I was assigned a mentor by the Korean Students Association. The KSA paired up incoming freshmen with upperclassmen or graduate students to serve as mentors. Mine was a guy named Tim who was a second-year graduate student at the business school. He was very smart and had a great job lined up in Korea with a large company upon graduation. Like me, he was into sports so we played basketball together and became pretty close right away even though he was religious and a bit too proper.

 

One afternoon, he was at my apartment to watch a game together before heading out to meet some others for dinner. I was getting some stuff from the kitchen so he turned on the TV to put the game on, but what played on the screen was the porn tape that I had forgotten in the VCR. It was a scene of an Asian girl with a blonde girl.

 

Tim was greatly surprised. As a Christian, he said he had never watched porn before, and he was a bit weirded out by lesbians because he believed being gay was sinful. Nonetheless, he remained glued to the scene and sat on the couch to continue watching. 

 

I apologized and was going to turn it off, but he was clearly enjoying it so I let it play. Then the scene switched to a guy joining the two girls and the Asian girl was giving the guy a blowjob while he sucked on the blonde's tits.

 

Tim was now breathing heavy and muttered, "I wonder what that feels like."

 

I couldn't believe it. He was twenty-four years old but he never had a blow job. His girlfriend was also religious so all they ever had done was make out a little bit. They were saving themselves until marriage. 

 

I told Tim that blowjobs were the best thing on earth. He just nodded as if to say, "yeah, wish I had one." At that point, I felt pretty bad for him.

 

I reached over and patted the tent in his crotch and said, "one day, I'm sure you will get one and you will love it."

 

He then blurted out, "Can you do it?"

 

I was shocked. I had never been with a guy before and gay thoughts had never crossed my mind, but for some reason, I felt I should oblige him. 

 

Without a word, I got on my knees in front of him, moved his shorts to the side, and let his very hard six-inch cock spring out. I looked at it for a second or so then closed my eyes and went down on him. Tim started moaning immediately and after I sucked for less than a minute, he held my head and came hard in my mouth. I swallowed some of it but much of it spilled out onto the floor. He thanked me and fell back on the couch. 

PenelopeSthone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopeSthone

 

I stood up and realized that my cock was now super hard. I just pulled my pants down and moved my crotch closer to his face. He looked at me and then started sucking my dick. Like him, I came very quickly. He swallowed all of my cum and actually kept sucking and licking my balls after I had cum. The tongue bath he gave my balls turned me on so much. I kind of lost my balance a bit and fell on him onto the couch. He then held me and we started making out like lovers. 

 

I then moved down and sucked Tim again. He was growing hard in my mouth. I gave his balls a tongue bath and I started playing with his asshole. That made him quiver in delight and he opened his legs wider and gently guided my head lower to his ass. I then ate his ass while stroking his cock. When he came, this time I locked my mouth around his cock and swallowed it all. 

 

We wound up not watching the game or going to dinner that day. We fooled around all day and through the night. Making out, licking and sucking all parts of each other's body. Tim was six feet tall and about one-hundred-and-eighty pounds, and I'm five-foot-eight and one-hundred-and-fifty pounds. 

 

The next day, as he and I lay in bed together, he rolled on top of me to kiss me deeply. I loved it and felt very feminine. I opened my legs and he guided his cock at the entrance of my ass, and as he kissed me deeply, he sank his cock into my hole and took my anal cherry.

 

He fucked me for several minutes and then came deep in my ass while making out. After that, we got together every day for hot oral or anal action. I loved sucking his gorgeous cock and licking his balls until he fed me his load or turned me around to fuck my ass and cum deep inside. I loved how he held me in his arms and lovingly kissed me while jerking me off.

 

Tim eventually broke it off with his girlfriend and the two of us had sex every day multiple times, though it was kept a secret and no one ever knew. Later that year, we were both dating girls but Tim and I would get together for our sessions every week or so. 

 

Published 
Written by brianlee1969
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments