Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blackout

"What happens when a gay musclebear needs to pretend he's straight?"

10
5 Comments 5
6.6k Views 6.6k
6.2k words 6.2k words

4545581896_89d0302faf.jpg

 

 

 

“Remember: sexuality is not meant to be stale. Sexuality is fluid!”

Miss Grunee was enthusiastic to speak in her favorite park, to her small audience, “You’re not heterosexual. You’re not LGBT. You are who you are!” the lady ended her monologue with a standing ovation.

Next to the group, PJ was doing his reps of traction at the bar. 'Yeah, right,'  he thought, ironically.

PJ has been proudly gay since he discovered sex: he grew up as a small cub in a small town where he was the only jock in high school who didn’t shave his built body or his face. PJ never cared about looking good for girls because what he wanted wasn’t those “creatures.” He was a man who just wanted men. Simple as that. After high school, he decided to finally move out, for the big city life.

PJ got his job in a team of electricians, working hard and putting his best efforts for twenty-five years, until now: the gay bear evolved to a mature, bald, sexy, solid, huge fifty-four-year-old muscle bear.

His gray tank top was dripped in his manly sweat, as were his jogging pants. PJ thought for a second while taking off his top, but the last thing he wanted was a bunch of horny bi women and confused/curious men looking at him, so he got in his car and went back home.

Sexuality is fluid… Nice bullshit.

The following day, PJ was in the office, typing at the computer, when his fellow worker Darren entered with a huge smile and tears in his eyes.

PJ stood up and without saying a word, immediately hugged him, “Lucy said yes! Lucy said yes!”

“Congratulations, buddy, I’m very happy for you.”

And he really was. Darren always looked at PJ as a father, since his real dad abandoned him and his mum. PJ felt honored to be a father figure to his young fellow.

And now, his “son” was getting married.

“I can’t believe this is happening to me, PJ!”

“Believe it, Darren: she’s a good woman, you’re a good man. You deserve everything, my friend.”

Later in the day, everyone knew of the wedding. So, their boss set a crazy weekend to celebrate for the following week, “It’s gonna be huge, there’s a resort not far from here. I’ll pay for everyone: us and our wives.”

Suddenly, everyone looked at PJ: the bear felt a little uncomfortable.

“What?”

“PJ,” said Thomas, “You never introduced your wife to us.”

“My… My what?”

Everyone laughed.

Then Darren tried to speak for him, “I guess our big PJ has always lived as a hunter: he doesn’t look for love, he looks for chicks, for passion. Am I right?”

PJ blushed: he never felt the need to come out to his colleagues, as he never felt the need to cover up: he was just a gay man living his life, period.

He decided to play along, “Correct, buddy. You’re all married or engaged, so I didn’t want to embarrass you with my wild-free life as single!”

“Well, whoever you’re dating, is invited next week!”

They laughed again and luckily for PJ, they never came back to the subject.

 

6 p.m.

 

Where could he find a woman who would act as his new girlfriend? An actress? Too expensive.

An escort? Sick and expensive.

'Shit.'

That’s what his mind could think of at the moment.

“PJ, you got a new request at 15 Brisco Avenue.”

“What’s the issue?”

“Blackout.”

“Oh, not again!”

PJ took his tools and left in a hurry, then went to his car with a big smile in his face: he knew that address because that’s where Matt, a nice lean otter lived. And “blackout” is a code he used to tell PJ when he wanted to get fucked.

The big bear parked near the house, ran to the door, knocked on it, dangerously horny, holding his boner with his right hand. He couldn’t wait to put his hands on his beefy body, lick him up, spitting on his asshole before rimming him up and…

“Are you the electrician?”

PJ couldn’t believe his eyes: a young, beautiful brunette girl stood at the door, looking a little suspiciously at him.

She was wearing a tight pink shirt, white leggings and Converse shoes.

“So?”

PJ broke the embarrassing silence, “Yeah, I’m the electrician. There was a request at this address, correct?”

“Correct.”

The girl let him in and PJ asked, “Excuse me, maybe it’s not my business, but I came here several times and I always spoke to a man. Where is he now?”

She had a disgusted expression on her face. “You mean Matt? That asshole was my boyfriend.”

“B-boyfriend?”

PJ blushed for the second time that day.

“Yeah, my boyfriend. It would be none of your business, but I just discovered he fucking cheated on me. He was too tired to have sex with me but he wasn’t too tired to take men up his butt.”

PJ’s face was tremendously red, he felt guilty and ashamed: he always thought Matt was gay and single, like him!

“That... Fuckin' liar…”

The girl looked at him: he was supposed to only think that but he said it out loud by accident.

“Oh, I get it… you used to fuck him, too. Well,” she opened the door, “This is too embarrassing for the both of us. Please, leave.”

PJ got calm and reasonable: “Please, wait. First of all, I always thought he was a single gay man, as I am. Second, I’m a professional electrician and I’m here for a requested service.”

He gave her his hand, “I’m PJ. Let me do my job.”

She thought a little about it, then she smiled and shook his hand “I’m Phoebe.”

Once she explained to him what the issue was, he solved it quickly.

“Luckily, that wasn’t serious damage to the electrical system: it just switched off.”

“Thank you, PJ! Really! How much is it?”

“Don’t worry, it’s for free!”

Then the muscle bear called the office to let them know the job was done. After he closed the call, she was waiting for him, with two beers: “Would you stay? My beers are still cold!”

Probably that was her way to apologize, but it was very nice of her; they talked a lot about everything, about their lives, about their stories. 

“So, you’re in your fifties and you never loved anyone?”

PJ smiled at Phoebe’s question and he asked back, “So, you’re twenty-four and you really meant 'I love you' when you said it?“

"Believe it or not, I really had deep feelings.”

“It’s easy to confuse love with sex..."

“And that’s why you always had sex with men but never loved any of ‘em?”

“Exactly!"

Phoebe took a long sip of her beer and then looked at his beautiful blue eyes, “What if you were making love, but you were just too afraid to admit that to yourself?”

He smiled as a negative answer, but Phoebe had one more question for him.

“And are you 100% sure you wouldn’t love having sex with a woman, too, if you've never tried it?”

Thinking of that bizarre woman in the park,  PJ’s facial expression was frozen by Phoebe's question.

So the girl broke the silence.

“Well, it was just pointless talking. Didn’t mean to get huffy!”

PJ laughed, feeling relieved.

“Don’t worry, it’s OK. But damn, it’s late. I was supposed to call my friend Darren.” When he took his phone, all of a sudden, he had a brilliant idea.

“Hey, do you have any plans next weekend?”

“I guess I’ll have now..."

“I... I need a fake girlfriend for this celebration of Darren's engagement in a resort. My colleagues don’t know I’m gay and I already said I’ll bring a woman."

“Well…” Phoebe caressed her long hair, “I can consider it… Kiss me!”

PJ laughed, but she insisted. “I’m serious. Kiss me.”

“C'mon!"

She looked genuinely surprised “How can I pretend we’re dating, then? What if they ask us to kiss?”

“Nice try. Everyone will be focused on Darren and Lucy, not on us. Also," he pointed to himself, “Guess who’s gay? Me!”

She sobbed. “Ok. I’ll kiss you, then.”

“Wait, wh…?”

Too late, her lips collided with his ones.

It was his first time kissing a pair of lips with no beard: they were soft, sweet.

A thought came in PJ’s mind. So, this is why straight men love kissing girls...

Phoebe got off his gay mouth and blinked at him, “Goodnight, see you next Friday! In case your friends ask you, my forbidden dream is getting fucked with my clothes on. Check CFNM on any porn site. Bye!”

That night, PJ went home very confused: why that question on his being gay? Why did she kiss him? That kiss… And what the fuck is this CFNM she was talking about? He turned his PC on and typed CFNM sex in the search toolbar.

“INSANE!” PJ yelled.

There were a lot of naked men humiliated by women, or femdom stuff, or videos of strippers in orgies.

I can’t believe that’s what she wants to do with a man. She’s young and pretty, and… What am I thinking? PJ, you’re a GAY BEAR, dammit! 

He was about to turn off the computer when his eyes caught a thumbnail: there was a naked man penetrating in missionary position a woman wearing a long sleeved shirt.

Finally, some normal sex...

He clicked it and opened the video: it was one of the famous videos about the so-called “straight” men having sex for the gay audience. The male performer was ripped, but not big. Both his face and body were shaved.

How can this twink be considered a straight fucker? Quickly bored, he decided to watch another one. And another one. And another one. And another one.

Twinks. All fucking twinks.

To PJ, it was like watching two lesbians: a woman deserves a real man who looks like a man, smells like a man, tastes like a man. A woman deserves a bear. A bear… Maybe someone like him!?

During his research, he suddenly found a video that would forever change his night. And his life...

What? Arpad Miklos had sex with a woman!? No way!

But he had to believe what he was seeing with his eyes: he noticed the gay bear’s face, who was really enjoying the action. Then he noticed that he, himself was enjoying the action too. At the moment when that gay cock started to plow that pussy, PJ’s cock got incredibly hard.

What’s going on with my body?

As the big gay bear on screen was ramming hard into his blonde partner, the other big gay bear took his shirt off and stroked his thick cock until he came on his furry abs. He looked at his cumshot, then he promised he wouldn’t do something like that ever again...

The weekend came and PJ was equally scared and excited. That morning he washed his face, oiled his daddy beard and said loud to the mirror, “You’re not into women. You're a gay bear. Got it?”

Phoebe was on the street when her “date” arrived: she was dressed like a pin-up, her clothes could have been easily confused with lingerie. But she was fuckin' beautiful, PJ was breathless when he saw her.

“Hello stranger!” said the young girl kissing his blushing cheek.

Everything was ready, so they went to the resort: that was such an amazing place, looked like being in Malibu.

The day went off quick and easy. PJ forced his fellas to follow his workout routine at the resort’s gym and avoided any explicit questions while Phoebe spent the afternoon with the ladies. PJ went to the room, completely sweaty: all he needed was a shower and to get ready for dinner.

But all he saw at the moment was the naked back of Phoebe. 

“God, I’m glad you’re here. Help me with the zipper!"

Without saying a word, he slowly zipped-up Phoebe’s dress: the sensation of his hands on her soft skin was incredible, he enjoyed that.

And she noticed it by his boner, as she turned on PJ, smiling. “Happy to see me?”

“Don’t go too fast, sweetie. I’ve pumped up at the gym and I’m full of testosterone. And speaking of the gym, it’s full of beef. You’d better check them out!”

Phoebe smiled: “Yeah, I will. Enjoy your shower!” and kissed his lips quickly, again. Once again.

PJ stared at the door, For God’s sake, I want it to be Monday!

The lounge of the resort was splendid: a cover band was playing the most recent ballads and special lights all over the place colored everything blue. Blue like PJ’s sad eyes: he was alone, at the open bar, drinking his fifth shot of tequila, while his fellow coworkers were dancing with their wives.

And Phoebe was flirting with some jocks; he looked at them despisingly, Tsk. Twinks.

Then he looked back at the dancing couples: they were so happy, so involved. So in love. That was something he never felt... He had a gazillion partners, but never had lovers.

He fucked, a lot, like a dirty nasty pig. But he never made love. He wished he could feel like his friends, he wished he could find the right person: so many issues on his confused mind.

Another shot. And another one: shit, that was strong. His head started to spin.

He went to Phoebe to let her know he was going to sleep, but she looked like she was in distress. One of those “twinks” was harassing her and she clearly felt uncomfortable.

“Hey, babe,” PJ’s huge arm wrapped around the beautiful girl, “Anything wrong?”

The annoying boy left immediately.

“Thank you!”

“You’re welcome. But I’m not feeling that good, this is so wrong place, wrong time."

Phoebe looked for something in her purse, then gave him a pill. “You’ll feel better."

He was very skeptical.

“Look, I don’t think chemicals will help, I just wanna go to bed..."

She gave him the sweetest of her smiles: “Sometimes chemicals react!"

The band played a new song: Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud.

PJ took his pill: “Fancy a dance with your date?”

The two went out to the floor and started their slow dance. Everything was so new to him: he never slow-danced with a man and certainly never slow-danced with a woman. But that’s what he was doing at that very moment.

The muscle bear felt intrigued, on how a young woman smelled: so different from the manly smells he was used to. And he loved her sweet perfume. Phoebe’s head was on PJ’s chest now and he became afraid she could hear his heart beating faster, under those massive pectorals. 

Also, he felt a boner from his pants, all of a sudden. Did he just take viagra!? All of that thinking made him even more nervous.

“What are you thinking, big man?”

PJ looked at Phoebe: God, her eyes. God, her beautiful face. And her soft lips.

He took a quick look at the roof, tremendously embarrassed: it was full of little lights. Like stars. Just like the song, playing in the room.

Stop thinking, PJ. Let this go…

He then looked back at his beautiful partner.

“Been thinking about this."

As the chorus kept going, PJ took Phoebe into his arms and kissed her. Mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue; his very first straight kiss. A woman could taste really good, even to his gay lips.

“Girl, you made me come back to my sophomore year..."

They kissed again, until his cock got really, really hard: “Sorry for the boner..."

Phoebe had a naughty smile on her pretty face, “Don’t be sorry... I’ve been waiting for this to happen since the first time I kissed you!”

She took his hand and the two left the lounge heading to the room, as his colleagues watched with real admiration. PJ and Phoebe rushed to their room and once the door was locked, the girl quickly unbuttoned PJ’s shirt: that big muscle bear was shirtless and speechless.

A thought ran in his mind: This is the strangest Viagra effect ever. I should feel like a stallion but I just want to hit the bed and fucking sleep.

Phoebe’s voice took him back to reality. “Take off your pants and lay on the bed."

PJ smirked as he showed her his cock.

“Wow… You’re fucking hot. Let’s see how this gay muscle bear can work for me..."

“Be careful what you wish for, little girl…”

He went to kiss her but she pushed him on the bed. Phoebe stood in front of him (and his hard cock, too), ready to undress: she took the extremities of her dress and lifted it very slowly, like a stripper.

And for the first time ever, PJ had a naked woman right in front of him. Round, small, perfect tits were the first thing his gay eyes stared at; then her flat belly and last but not least, those lips surrounding her shaved pussy. How would it smell? How would it taste?

Candloly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Candloly

“I've always wondered how a gay cock could please me...”

“Why don’t you find out by yourself?”

Phoebe grabbed PJ’s hard cock with her right hand, then moisturized her lips and put ‘em on top of it, while her mouth slowly surrounded that thick piece of meat: the more she slid PJ’s cock up and down in her mouth, the more hard and horny he got.

PJ closed his eyes, licking his lips: he was really enjoying this straight shit! Phoebe’s mouth got braver and pushed her throat down on his cock.

“Ooooooooh, fuck!”

That wasn’t a hungry mouth like a man’s mouth. But she really knew how to make her gentle mouth a powerful weapon of pleasure.

Phoebe stopped sucking his dick and stroked it faster: “I think you’d better work your mouth too."

Then she got on the bed, her face on his cock and her holes in front of his mouth.

PJ didn’t miss the chance, his hands immediately reached her thighs and started to kiss her ass: damn, that was the sweetest skin he ever tasted! And that pussy, right there, was so inviting…

What am I supposed to do with this?

It’s not easy to get focused when your big gay cock is getting sucked by a girl, so he decided to give her pleasure by doing what he’s the best at, rimming her hard. The more she gagged on his thick cock, the deeper he stuck his tongue in that hungry hole.

Phoebe’s moans during the reciprocal oral sex made everything so much hotter for him: “Eat my ass, daddy!”

“Oh baby," PJ felt like he was very close to his critical level, “You make this gay bear wanna cum so bad!”

Those words must have sounded magical for Phoebe, as she got faster with her blowjob and jerked him off at the same time. PJ tried hard but he had to give up, as he blasted a lot of cum in her mouth and growled really hard in her hole. He wouldn’t mind if they stayed in that position. But then, he fell asleep...

PJ woke up the following morning. Sunshine illuminated the sheets and his furry abs and chest. He felt really sleepy and confused because of the tequila from the night before. But when he noticed Phoebe sleeping next to him and that they were naked, he was about to freak out. Did he fuck her?

All the memories flashed back in his mind and he remembered everything; the pill, the dancing, the kiss. And his first straight sex, ever.

His eyes fell on Phoebe’s naked body: damn, she was smoking hot!

PJ’s mind started to run again. If I was straight, I’d fuck you anytime… Oh, shut up PJ. He looked at his hard cock. You shut up too, boner!

After a quick shower, he decided to spend some time in the Jacuzzi outside the room, on the balcony, so he wore his blue swimsuit and went outside. The water was pleasant and warm: his muscles felt great and his cock got hard again. Trying not to give his boner too much attention, PJ closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Suddenly, he felt something was teasing his lips: it was something sweet, and sticky.

“What the fuck?”, he freaked out.

He immediately opened his eyes and Phoebe was there, playing with a little jar of honey and its dipper. That girl looked beautiful even that morning: she was wearing a yellow long-sleeved shirt paired with her bikini.

“Hello,” said Phoebe, giving him one of her beautiful smiles: “You weren’t next to me on the bed, so when I found you in the Jacuzzi I thought this muscled Winnie The Pooh should have breakfast with some honey before I go to the pool with the chicks!”

PJ laughed, but then got back serious right.

“Honestly, Phoebe, I’ve never felt so confused like I have these past few days. I’ve always been a confident man, always been sure of my sexuality, of what I like and what I don’t like. It’s like you’ve opened Pandora’s box!"

Phoebe answered with one of her smiles.

“PJ, you don’t have to worry. It was just fun.”

“I’m not a man who regrets his actions, Phoebe. You wanted it, I wanted it. That’s why this is serious to me. I’ve celebrated in Washington DC with my LGBT brothers and sisters when same-sex marriages got recognized and approved.”

“Look," Phoebe got serious, too, “Probably, when you first met a guy you had the proof you were gay. But you didn’t become straight, or bisexual just because you kissed a girl yesterday. You just made a mistake…”

“I never said, nor thought you’ve been a mistake. You’re a beautiful, smart and kickass young woman. Men, real men, should feel honored to date you,” said PJ smiling at her.

“Real men…like you, PJ?”

The bear felt a little uncomfortable, just like at her house.

“Well… a real man doesn’t feel tired after taking a Viagra pill!”

Phoebe looked at him, she was confused. 

“When did you take Viagra?”

“Don’t you remember? You gave it to me, last night!”

An embarrassed smile appeared on Phoebe’s face, but PJ insisted: “The blue pill, before Ed Sheeran’s song! Remember now?”

The beautiful brunette was still looking at him before the smile turned into a laugh. A very loud laugh.

“Can you make me laugh, too?”

“Viagra? I never gave you that shit! It was just a pill for headaches," PJ listened like she was spoiling two seasons of Breaking Bad, “You probably thought it was Viagra because of the blue lights!"

His mind literally blew up: every sensation from last night was real and wild. Goosebumps all over him. He never thought he could have been capable of this, he never, ever thought he could ever feel the need to conquer, satisfy and fill a woman.

But that’s what was happening to him and he just couldn’t help but feel more strong, hungry and powerful than ever. Phoebe was heading back into the room, before leaving. If he didn’t stop her here and now, he would have missed a chance: THE chance.

“Hey, where you’re going?” PJ’s voice became authoritative as he stood up.

She looked at him, very surprised: “I told you, I’m going to the pool!"

That answer got him even more authoritative and serious. 

“Cancel your plans, then. We haven’t finished yet."

Phoebe could barely believe what she was hearing: “PJ… What’s going on?”

“There’s no PJ. In this very moment, I’m your daddy. And daddy wants to fuck you. CFNM."

“Ok… You’re joking, right?”

Phoebe smirked, skeptical but a little turned on by this new side of him: she could notice his boner and that was really exciting.

PJ didn’t answer, he just took off his swimsuit and stared at her, naked: his cock was incredibly hard.

Phoebe was speechless and couldn’t take her eyes off of it.

“Do you still think I’m joking?”

As Phoebe tried to say something, PJ was getting sick of waiting: “Take off your fuckin' panties, your fuckin' shoes. And get the fuck here."

She stepped in the Jacuzzi, feeling like a virgin.

PJ took command and kissed her, surrounding her back with his huge biceps. It wasn’t their first kiss, for sure, but that was the first time he wanted to kiss her and he was also sober! Her moans in his mouth got PJ hungrier (and hornier), his kisses wetter and dirtier...

“Come with me...”

PJ took her hand and let her sit on the edge: he spread her beautiful legs as he got back in the warm water. Looking at her holes was incredibly hot for him: the jar was still there, so he took a huge portion of honey with the dipper. 

“Look at that beautiful asshole…I loved eating it yesterday. But now daddy is all about pussy, so we don’t need it."

PJ teased Phoebe’s hole with the dipper and pushed slowly: the horny girl moaned as she felt it being shoved in her ass.

“You like it, don’t you?”

All she could say was a louder moan.

“Good girl. Pretend that’s daddy’s cock all way down in your hole!”

“Yes...”

“Yes… What?”

PJ looked in her eyes: he was so severe.

“Yes, daddy!”

That turned him on even more, so the big gay bear lifted her shirt over her breasts, revealing that flat belly, and poured the rest of the honey on it, as Phoebe let him do it, all excited.

“Do you mind if daddy has some breakfast before fucking the shit outta you?”

Before getting any answer PJ’s warm tongue was on her skin: the taste of honey and young woman scent mixed together was incredible. He licked every inch of her body, growling like an animal, then he caressed and kissed her boobs as he got out of the Jacuzzi and laid over her.

Water drops fell from his furry, muscled torso on her shirt. His cock was dangerously close to her vagina. His first thought was to ram her, right there, with no clemency. But he was a gentleman, a classy fucker, so he just took her back to the room.

He then lifted her over his shoulders and slammed her back on the wall, causing her to moan with the pain and the pleasure. But PJ didn’t care, his mouth was ready to worship that pussy. He rubbed his face and his beard on her clit and pussy lips. How could that smell so good?

Finally, his hungry tongue stuck on her precious entrance, then reached the clit. But the best part was still yet to come, as PJ closed his mouth on her hole and started to eat it. He realized why straight men love cunnilingus because right at that moment, he felt like he could go on and on and never get enough.

“Daddy you’re so good. You’re so fucking good!”

She was moaning and screaming loud, the more his tongue went deep down, the more she felt powerless. Her cunt was getting viciously eaten, that gay mouth drove her relentlessly to the orgasm that blew on his face.

“You enjoyed this, little, huh?”

Phoebe was speechless after all that wild screaming.

He slowly took her off his neck and lowered her, keeping her body still on the wall: Phoebe wrapped her legs around his waists, his cock was pushing on her clit. They moved off the wall, holding her hot body with the left arm, and the right hand sliding his meaty dick in her.

“FUCK!!!”

PJ bit his lower lip hard, trying not to cum immediately: it wasn’t the same old hungry butt he was used to dealing with. His cock first felt her wet pussy muscles. It wasn’t the easiest thing in the world, her pussy was tight, so he had to “force” himself through the narrow space: the more he was pushing inside, the more his cock got covered in warm, wet juices.

Best feeling ever!

But suddenly, PJ realized one important thing... “Baby, we shouldn’t do this… I can’t have sex without condoms...”

Phoebe put her finger on his wet lips: “It’s ok… I’m on the pill. You won’t get me pregnant, so keep going.”

The big gay bear wasn’t very convinced, yet.

“Phoebe, you’re so tight. I don’t wanna hurt you, or cause you any disease...”

She smiled. “I’m tight because my pussy wasn’t getting fucked as much as I wanted...”

Phoebe put her arms around his neck, “My boyfriend preferred to get fucked by men like you, instead of fucking me. But you’re inside me, now. And you’re getting me wet. Because you’re a real man…”

PJ changed his expression: “Say it again.”

“You’re a real man… Daddy”

This was enough for him to get back to the dominant muscle bear he was being a few moments ago. He pushed her back on the wall and plowed her: every thrust in the cave was a dive in her juices, he never felt so satisfied. As a gay man, there wasn’t a single moment when he didn’t feel manly enough.

But this time he was experiencing the most natural “straight-acting” thing ever. PJ put his hands on the wall, then slid them to her shoulders and pushed her arms away from his neck, so he could suppress her wrists on the wall, over her head.

“Daddy…”

He didn’t let her talk, as his hungry mouth kissed her again. PJ fucked Phoebe harder, like an experienced pornstar. His hungry mouth went for it and the desire to mark her took over: PJ found himself munching her soft skin.

Phoebe’s arms were trapped this time so she had no choice. 

“I’m feeling you," whispered PJ, “Don’t stop it. Cum. Cum for daddy...”

He bit her neck again and kept ramming her pussy: Phoebe screamed as she squirted hard on his big, hard dick. He could feel a waterfall on his tool and her body shook next to him.

He stopped but he was still inside her, “Nice one. Nice one…” said PJ before kissing her.

They kept making out in that position for a while. It was great for him, and powerful, feeling her covered skin on his naked body.

“Straight men do this shit during their entire life… They’re so lucky”

“I wish that were the case. You're doing me so much better than a regular straight dude."

PJ smiled, “Good answer."

Then, he lifted her again on his shoulders. “Daddy needs to re-hydrate.”

He ate her dripping wet pussy one more time, horny for her moans, then moved next to the bed, where he power-bombed her, with his head still between Phoebe’s legs: he felt like Bill Goldberg, the very first wrestler he jerked off to! He kept eating her, that hole was an addicting drug.

“I swear I’ll never complain about no one eating my pussy, ever again..."

PJ laughed with his mouth still on her vagina and ate it some more. Then, he laid her on the bed.

“Show me how you ride a gay muscle bear.”

She didn’t wait for a second call: Phoebe got on her knees and decided to spit on his gay cock. Then she sat on it. PJ closed his eyes and arched his chest, that was a “painful” shot, but he could still control himself.

He smiled at her, as she was moving up and down on his cock. She got faster and he couldn’t do anything but caress her ass and thighs. He knew he was near the point of no return, but luckily she slowed down just in time...

Phoebe laid on PJ and he took his cock out.

"You're not gonna cum so fast! I love getting fucked by you, Daddy. And I love the smell of your sweaty body..."

PJ smiled, he gave his dick some rest as his tongue licked Phoebe’s belly. He then lifted her shirt and licked her tits, with both his hands on her ass. When his fingers met the honey dipper still stuck in her ass, he decided to take it out.

“I forgot about this thing,” he smirked.

Phoebe smirked too and kissed him. When her asshole was free, she moaned. He started to smell the dipper and without saying a word, he turned the tables, laying on her. PJ put the dipper in her mouth and she started to suck it.

“That’s it… Keep it in your mouth.”

He moved down to her pussy: it was extremely wet with a deep smell. He put two fingers inside, then spat on Phoebe’s clit before fingerfucking her. He wanted another orgasm from her so he went deep and fast until she squirted again.

“Nice! You’re a good daddy’s girl,” he licked his fingers covered in her juices. After that, he rubbed her pussy again, took the dipper out of her mouth and inserted his fingers instead. “You taste good, huh?” asked PJ with a perverted smile.

He was ready to fuck her again, so he jerked off with his left hand as he kept fucking her mouth with his fingers. PJ used his spit on Phoebe’s clit again and rubbed the top of his thick cock on it. His bicep surrounded her beautiful legs as she lifted them up next to his face.

Finally ,he was inside, again. His gay cock plowed her harder and harder.

PJ moaned, he wanted to cum badly, but he wasn’t close enough yet. He took his fingers out of Phoebe’s mouth, spread her legs and laid on the girl: both his hands were choking her. He turned into a real beast: an expression of anger and frustration showed up on his face, as he rammed her wet cunt hard as fuck. Sometimes, a real man has to be less vanilla and more hardcore.

She was so horny, so wet. "Cum inside me, daddy..."

He growled.

“Are you ready? Daddy’s gonna cum!”

PJ gave one last primal scream, before letting Phoebe breathe his animalistic groans, mouth to mouth, as he filled her pussy with a huge load of cum. Right after his orgasm, he stopped making out with his first girl, to admire her. She was covered by his manly sweat, her skin tasted of his hunger and a hickey on her neck showed how the gay bear worked her over.

“I can’t believe what I did… What we did!" PJ was laughing of happiness, still inside her, “I fucked a woman… And I damn loved it!”

“We BOTH loved it... Daddy..."

He caressed her face: she was so beautiful...

Sexuality is fluid...

Ms Grunee’s words, which just a few days ago sounded so crazy to him, finally made sense. The muscle bear smiled, looking at the girl who made him discover a new side of himself, before their mouths met again. He lay completely over Phoebe, drenching her shirt of sweat from his massive, muscled skin.

"So, what are we, now?"

"What about... Friends with benefits?"

He kissed her.

"Sounds very, 90s," he kissed her again, "I love it."

And he made love to her mouth, 'till he was ready to fuck her, again...

————

PJ and Phoebe are still friends with benefits: Phoebe found out how much she enjoys giving gay guys a taste of straightness. That's why she signed on Grindr. PJ is still a proudly gay bear who sometimes loves sex with women. Actually, he's looking for a man who sucks his cock when it’s still deliciously coated with cunt juices.

But when they’re sexually hungry for each other, PJ and Phoebe know there’s only one thing to do:

“PJ, you got a new request at 15 Brisco Avenue. Blackout.”

Published 
Written by FurOfMyHeart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments