Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blindfold surprise

"A surprise that changed everything"

19
4 Comments 4
12.6k Views 12.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words

This story starts with a little more info about me and my wife. We are in our 30s and are really happy together. Sexually we had some great years but the last few years were hard emotionaly and that took its toll on our relationship. My  wife lost her interest in sex and she just can’t provide my sexual needs. She never was fond of blowing me anyways. But lately everything seemed to much for her. It sucks (sorry for the pun) because we are great together but somehow we can’t get our libido on the same level.

We talked about inviting a girl over for my sexual pleasures. So she could watch while I got provided in my needs. But my wife was to insecure to actually do it. To afraid that I would lose interest in her and fall in love with the girl that can give me what I wanted. I always told her that that would never be the case, because I love her. But she was just to insecure. So we just stopt thinking about it, well that’s what I thought.

That’s the background for this story now can I start the actual story.

It was a friday. I was at work and was really bored. I was really, really horny because I didn’t masturbate for almost 2 weeks. My balls were full of tension and it seemed like they could burst any second now. My mind drove off to some porn I watched the last time and a few minutes later my phone buzzed.

I look at my phone and see a message from my wife It’s a picture of a bottle of wine, a blindfold and a bottle of lube.

After the picture the message, “I hope you’ll be home soon, I have some big plans for tonight!”

You wouldn’t believe how horny this made me feel and I couldn’t wait to finish my work and race home. That day some to last forever.

After a long day of work I come home and my mind is already all over the place. What to expect when I come in.

I open the door to the living room and all I can see is a chair in the middle of the room. On top of it is the blindfold, cuffs and a card.

I open the card and it said, “Put on the blindfold and sit on the chair, put the cuffs on with you hands behind your back. I’ll be down in a minute! X X X”.

I do what I was told and sit on the chair. I managed to put myself in the cuffs but It wasn’t easy doing that all by yourself. And there I was just sitting in the middle of the living room.

It felt like forever but after a few minutes I heard footsteps on the stairs. My mind went crazy because I thought I heard two people walking down the stairs. But I just think my mind is playing with me, that I just hoped it were two people.

It didn’t take long to hear you standing behind me and whispering in my ear, "I’ve been preparing something special for you tonight, just sit back and relax and enjoy the show!”

I feel my pants being unzipped and pulled down. My cock jumps out of my pants. It’s been a while since my cock had been this hard. The precum oozing from the head. It’s almost like I’m cumming.

anita_asgardrian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anita_asgardrian

I feel a tongue running down my hard shaft. From my balls to the tip, no spot is missed. Lips follow by taking the tip of my cock between them and start blowing me. It’s been so long since I had this feeling. I was forgotten how heavenly it felt.

Don’t cum I keep saying to myself as the tingling feeling in my cock starts to grow. My breathing gets heavy and I’m about to cum. The blowjob continues and within seconds I start to cum, you remove the cock from your mouth and I start to shoot big stream of cum in to the air. I’m shaking as it seems to keep on coming and in the middle of my orgasm you remove the blindfold from my face.

To my surprise I don’t see my wife between my legs but it’s a guy. I turn my head to my wife with a questioning look on my face.

“I told you that I didn’t like to see you with a girl but I never told you anything about guys," she said with a smirk on her face. “I know you really like to be sucked so that’s why I arranged our friend here. And that's is not all. If I remember correctly you are into anal as well. And as long as I can’t give it to you, you can use my friend here. He’s safe, we already did STD test and he’s super clean. But...” she said seriously, “I have to be present all the time!”.

“Now let’s start with phase two of our plan!” she said while our, already naked, friend is positioning himself bent over on all fours. She removes my cuffs and points to his asshole, “Now start losening him up, he needs to be fully warmed up for your big cock.”

You see my questioning face and spank my ass. “Use your fingers, dumbass!!” she said laughing.

I never thought off doing this with a guy, it opens up a whole world. I never saw myself as gay or not even bisexual but looking at that ass and that hole pointing at me, my hornyness is taking control of me.

So I did what I was told and stood behind him and I feel my cock starting to grow again. I took the botte of lube they already put next me and squeeze a big amount of lube on my hands.

I hesitate at first but when I look back at you and you smile back at me, I go for it. I rub my finger on the outside of his hole and start making circles. I feel his ass losening up for me and it didn’t take long for his hole to suck my finger in. My cock now rock hard again and is more than ready for round two.

I'm working his ass now with a steady pace and a few minutes later I have three fingers inside him. You tap my back, “I think he’s ready, honey! Let’s do some fucking!”

I position my cock in front of his beautiful and willing hole and I can feel the head off my cock slide in.

That night was a night to remember, and maybe next time I will tell you more of it.

Published 
Written by allaboutsex24
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments