Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Looking Chapter Two-Sunday

"In the shower, Ken rekindles thoughts of his evening with Mik, and Jill returns tanned and hot from her overnight down the shore."

52
6 Comments 6
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"For this chapter to be more meaningful you should read "Caught Looking" the original chapter, although it's not labeled Chapter One. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Chapter Three will continue Jill's story of her night at the shore."

Thoughts of the incredible ‘first time’ sex I’d had with Mik, and curiosity about Jill’s phone message had given me trouble getting to sleep Saturday night. When I woke up Sunday morning it was almost ten o'clock and I had a date to be at the golf course to meet friends for a noon tee-off time.

I made coffee, had an English muffin, and figured I’d get something more to eat on the golf course at the refreshment stand between the ninth green and tenth tee. I straightened up the bed and then jumped into the shower.

As the water splashed down over me, my thoughts flashed back to Mik last night. I thought about when he joined me in the outdoor shower. I felt his hot black body against mine for the first time and his hands stroked my cock and ass...

(Suddenly I felt his arms around my body. He was in the shower with me. His nakedness was pressed against me from behind. I felt his lips kiss my shoulder and then he gently bit his way from my shoulder to my neck. His fingers tweaked my nipples. I heard a groan of pleasure and realized it came from me. I was hotter than I can ever remember. My cock swelled and hardened.)

Just the thought of it had my cock hard again. All I could think of was his wonderful black body and the beautiful package that hung between his thighs.

I couldn't resist.

I turned the water off and soaped up my cock, nuts, and ass with liquid soap, and began stroking my slippery shaft. My other hand fondled and tugged my nuts.

My thoughts flashed back to sucking his beautiful black cock and rimming his ass. Precum oozed from my cock and mixed with the soap. The soapy slippery mixture felt wonderful as I stroked my rigid cock. My orgasm started to simmer in my balls.

I grabbed Jill’s shower brush with my free hand, flipped it around, slid the round handle into my ass, and imagined Mik’s cock fucking me. Moments later cum boiled up from my nuts and spewed from my cock as I heard myself groan in pleasure.

It was a fantastic cum.

I finally turned the shower back on and finished what I’d started before I’d let my horniness for Mik distract me.

I got dressed for golf and left for the course. There had been no sign of Jill. That was no surprise though since I hadn’t expected her to be home until later in the afternoon or maybe even early evening.

After golf, I stopped at a pizzeria where I had a salad and a couple of slices. When I got home, I took another quick shower, put on a pair of sleep shorts and a tee shirt. After making myself a nice tall glass of vodka and ice I headed to the bedroom and turned on the TV. I propped up the pillows on the bed and got comfortable watching the end of the four o’clock NY Yankee ball game.

A short time had passed when I heard Jill’s car pull into the garage. A few minutes later she came into the bedroom and dropped her overnight bag on the floor. She looked delicious. Nicely tanned, with her blond hair in a ponytail, and wearing just a cropped tee-shirt, over one of her bikinis that has a thong for a bottom.

 She headed straight for me, said, “Hi babe!”, then pushed her tongue between my lips and sucked my tongue into her mouth. We finally separated.

“Wow, so how was your overnight down the shore and what the hell was that kiss all about?”

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

“You’ll find out. I’ll explain, but first I’m gonna take a nice long shower and wash away any sand that might still be in my ass and pussy. Then I’ll make a huge drink for myself. I’ll be back to tell you all about it. You might want to refill your drink before I come back.”

WHAT?

She headed for the shower, and I went to refill my drink.

It wasn’t long before I heard her blow-drying her hair.  She came out of the bathroom naked. I loved the tan lines that framed her ass as she left the bedroom and went to make herself a drink.

 She came back, drink in hand. The tan lines around her tits and bald pussy mound looked even better from the front. I could tell she was horny because she climbed naked into bed next to me. She kissed me again and then gulped down about half the glass of vodka she’d made.

“So, are you gonna tell me?  How was your overnighter down the shore?”

“Oh yeah, babe, I’m gonna tell you about it. I hope you’re ready for it, because as much as I enjoyed it, and believe me I really did fucking enjoy it, I wasn’t ready for it.”

 She finished off her drink with a few more gulps. Then turned to me and kissed me again very passionately and started to pull off my shorts. I got the hint and peeled off my shirt and shorts and tossed them. She started to gently caress my cock.

She started, “Okay, we’ve been talking for a while about inviting others to join us for sex right?”

“Ahh, yeah, of course.”

“Well, I took a big step in that direction last night, and I hope you’re going to be okay with that. I didn’t go looking for it, Ken, but last night an opportunity for sex with someone else was unexpectedly offered to me. Frankly, babe, when it was offered, I was a little buzzed and I didn’t do anything to reject the offer. The offer made me so hot and horny that welcomed it. It didn’t take long before I started to feel the sexual arousal and taboo sensations of what I was doing, and I was all in. I really fucking enjoyed it.”

“Jill, we’ve talked about this a lot and agreed that we both wanted to open our marriage to sharing, swinging, or whatever label is right. So, whatever you did, as long as you weren't in any danger, is okay with me. It’s not gonna be a problem for us. Tell me everything.”

How could it be a problem for me after my Saturday with Mik? I had already thought about how I’d tell Jill about that.

Jill went on, “Okay, you know Kris invited a bunch of us girls for the day, with the option of staying overnight. I knew Samantha, Jaime, Angie, Ali, Donna, Lee, and Olivia pretty well from previous times together. Some of the other girls, I recognized, but others I’d never met.”

“Kris has a beautiful home on a lagoon only a block from the beach. She got it as part of her divorce from Jeff. It has six or seven bedrooms, and almost as many bathrooms. It easily accommodated any of us who wound up staying the night.”

“We all spent the better part of the day at the beach until almost six o’clock. We’d brought some snacks, beer, and tequila, cleverly camouflaged, with us to the beach, so we were feeling pretty good when we returned to the house.”

“That’s when things started to heat up.”

READERS: Jill’s story of her overnight at the shore, in her words, will continue in chapter three.

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments