Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Looking Chapter Five-Mutual Consent

"Ken and Jill continue their new adventure of sexual exploration with a visit to Mik."

45
7 Comments 7
3.8k Views 3.8k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This chapter might stand alone, but it will be much more meaningful if you've read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Appreciative comments are appreciated."

After the weekends Jill and I both had, our daily lives returned to normal, whatever that was, for a couple of days.

Wednesday afternoon I got a call from Mik. He said he was horny and just thought he’d give me a call to chat. Now that a few days had passed, he asked how I felt about my visit with him on Saturday night.

I told him I was on board with the sex we had and now that I’d gotten my feet wet, I wanted to explore more new things. The sex that had started between him and me in the outdoor shower and wound up on the lounge sofa on the deck, was something I’d wanted to experience for a long time.

He asked if I wanted to continue meeting with him. I told him I did. After the past weekend, the door was open for Jill and me. We wanted to have new exciting sexual adventures with others. Since we’d both taken a first step, we were anxious to continue down the path we’d started.

He said, “Whoa, wait a minute. What do you mean you’ve both taken a first step?” In that moment I’d lost sight of the fact that Mik wasn’t aware of Jill’s night with Kai. So, I explained in detail how Kai had seduced a quite agreeable Jill.

Mik was extremely pleased to hear about Jill giving in to lust for Kai. It was easy to tell the story turned him on. He’d told me on Saturday that from seeing her in the gym he thought Jill was hot and would love to have a shot at enjoying her hot white body.

Then he asked me, “Do you think Jill wants to go further now, after having sex with Kai? 

I replied, “Mik she’s told me that she wants more. I thought I made that clear a few minutes ago.”

He asked, “Yeah, I guess you did. So, do you think she’s ready for some strange cock? Specifically, mine?’

I answered, “Very possible. She told me that when Kai was finger fucking her pussy, and sucking on her tits, she said, ‘I was so hot I would have let any cock, man or beast, fuck me just to get me off.’ Then after we’d told each other about what we’d both done Saturday night, she told me she was ready to have it all, with whomever we wanted.”

He said, “I like how this sounds. It seems Jill is looking to take another step soon.”

I replied, “Oh, I think so, and I’m ready to take it with her. Do you want to be the next step Mik?”

“Damn straight I do Ken. But how’s she gonna feel about gettin’ it on with a black dude?”

“Believe me that’s not gonna be an issue. Trust me Mik.”

That evening Jill and I were having a drink out on the deck around sundown. I told her about Mik’s earlier call.

“Hey Babe, Mik called me this afternoon. Have you heard anything from Kai?”

“No, but I don’t expect to hear from her until summer is over and they move back up north here near us. What did Mik want? Did he ask his new white cocksucker friend to visit and pleasure him again?”

“Well actually, yeah, sort of.”

“By the way, you never really told me details about his equipment. You asked me about what Kwan was packing and I told you I never saw his, except silhouetted against the front of his Speedo. But you’ve had Mik’s cock. So, what’s he like?”

“He has a perfect cock for his perfect body. That night when he took off his shirt and peeled off his shorts my mouth watered at the sight of him. He’s hung with about seven thick inches of soft uncut black cock in front of a set of ping-pong ball-sized testicles. His foreskin is stretched by his large plum-sized cock head it encases. I swear Jill I was in awe, mesmerized.”

“Ken, I love your cock and never had any complaints, and I hate to say this, but it sounds like your triple A and he’s major league.”

“No, you’re right, I understand. He’s got me by quite a bit.”

“Did you have second thoughts about sucking a cock that size?”

“Not for a minute. I’d waited so long for the chance to be with another guy, another cock, there was no way I was going to pass it up.”

“What if he’d decided he wanted to fuck your cherry ass, or you fuck him?”

“I don’t know. He never said that he wanted that, but I guess at some point it will probably come up.”

“OK, so if you expect that will come up, is that the reason he called, to ask you to get together again?”

“Fucking, either way, was not the reason, but yes, he wants to see me again.  But by the end of our conversation, he’d told me he’d like us both to come over to his place Saturday night for drinks. Since the weather has still been hot, he suggested we wear our swimsuits and maybe take a dip in the pool.”

“Really, and he wants me to come too?”

“Yup. The other night when I was with him, I told him that you and I wanted to explore being with other sex partners. To try exciting new experiences. I told him about how turned on you were when you read about interracial sex in that porn book, I gave you for Christmas. Then while talking to him today I told him all about you and Kai over last weekend. Hearing about you and Kai got Mik turned.”

“So, do you want us to go visit him Saturday night?”

“I already told him we’d be there. OK?”

“Yeah, it’s more than OK. I’ve told you in the past I thought he was hot just from seeing him at the gym.”

“You know how this could turn out, right Jill?”

“Of course I do. I’m glad you’re OK with it and now yeah…..yeah, I want this.”

“So do I babe!”

Jill said, “I’ve been hot since the weekend thinking about what it would have been like to fuck Kwan. Then, on top of that, you told me Mik wants to fuck me. I was picturing him as you described his beautiful black body and cock. Then you told him about me liking the interracial porn story. I can only imagine what he might expect from me and it’s got me turned on.”

I told her, “Just the thoughts about you with Mik, Kwan, or Kai have done the same to me.”

Then she asked, “How is this going to work? We’ve never done this before. I mean the three of us! Who’s going to be with whom and how and…..”

I said, “It doesn’t matter. Last weekend neither of us knew what was going to happen to us. We just went with the flow and responded at the moment to our urges and those of the other person. I think we should just do the same Saturday night and let things go wherever they go. Open ourselves to whatever the fuck happens.”

“OH GOD! I am so fucking hot now Ken, my pussy is flowing. Let’s  go inside and you fuck my brains out!”

We did, and I did.

Over the rest of the week, it seemed like Saturday night would never come, but then there we were in the car on our way to Mik’s home. I wore my Speedo bikini and a loose shirt. Jill had on her white thong bikini with a cropped tee shirt. We had tossed our wallets and IDs in the glove compartment.

On the way, I kiddingly said to Jill, “You know once that white bikini gets wet it becomes just about transparent.”

“Of course, I know that, why do you think I’m wearing it? This is the same bikini I was wearing last Saturday night. The one that Kai stripped off me in the shower at Kris’ house.”

“Are you expecting the same kind of results tonight?"

“I think something similar to that, combined with what you enjoyed that night with Mik, is possible. What do you think?”

“I think it’s not only possible but very probable.”

When we arrived Mik greeted us at the front door wearing a linen-like thigh-length top. It was semi-transparent so it was easy to see that underneath it he was clad in only a thong of some type. I’m sure Jill was well aware too.

I introduced him to Jill and he said, “Jill, you look even more delicious up close than I imagined when I saw you at the gym.”

She replied, “I don’t think you’ll mind Mik if I say I just had the same thought about you.”

“No, I don’t mind at all.”

 Immediately he embraced and quickly kissed her. With no hesitation, she kissed him back.

Then we followed him through the house heading out to the patio and pool to the rear. In the center of the house, there was a huge lavishly furnished sunken living room. He told us that’s where the parties hosted by him and KC are centered.

One wing off to the left housed the dining room, kitchen, etc. The wing to the right contained the master bedroom and guest bedrooms for use by the guests during the parties. There was also an equipment/massage room containing devices for guests with special interests.

Once out on the patio, Mik invited us to get comfortable while he got a tray with the makings for drinks. Jill sat down on one of the sofa lounges and I sat on another across from her. Mik came back and poured us all a tall shot of tequila. He said, “Let’s toast to a hot night for all!”

We raised our glasses and I said, “I’ll drink to that.”

Jill said, “Me too!”, and we all downed our shots.

Mik quickly refilled the glasses and said let’s have another just for the hell of it, and we all knocked back another shot.

Then Jill asked, “Mik, what’s that black bottle on the tray with the tequila?”

He told us, “It doesn’t have a name that translates to English.  We’ll have some a bit later.”

Then Jill said, “Ken tells me we’re invited to enjoy the pool.”

Mik answered, “Sure. It’s hot out tonight and I have a feeling It’s gonna get even hotter before the night is over. So, let's take a dip now.” Mik opened and took off the top he was wearing.

His magnificent black body, clad only in a thong that barely contained his seven-inch cock and golf ball-sized nuts, was on display. I remembered how delicious he’d been last Saturday night.

Jill’s eyes popped wide open, and she sighed, “Oh wow!” She glanced over at me with a slight grin that said to me we would both enjoy him before the night was over.

Mik asked Jill, “I guess you like what you see?”

She stood up, peeled off her cropped tee, and said, “What’s not to like? Let’s hit the pool.”

I wanted to drop to my knees, tear off his thong, and shove his thick black cock in my mouth without waiting any longer, but we all went and jumped in the cool water.

Once we were in the water it was very sensuous. By that point in the evening, it was dark. The underwater pool lighting illuminated our bodies. We just hung out in the cool water talking for a while then Jill swam to the other end of the pool.

While she swam Mik said to me,” Ken, Jill is beyond hot. She’s beautiful with a fantastic body, and of course, she’s a deliciously white blonde. I don’t think there's a black guy alive who wouldn’t want her. She’s gotten my fire stoked.”

I said to him, “You’re not the only one turned on by another’s body tonight. Your black body does for me what her white body does for you. He leaned over, pulled my face to his, and kissed me sticking his tongue deep in my mouth.”

A moment later Jill popped up out of the water and said, “You two are looking so hot. Share with me.” The three of our mouths met and kissed and our tongues tangled for a moment.

Jill’s white bikini was transparent from the water, and her beautiful tits and nipples were completely visible. My dick had hardened, and I knew Mik’s had as well.

He asked if we’d had enough pool time and we told him yes. We got out of the pool and started walking to the lounges. Jill stopped and asked, “Is that the outdoor shower where you two began playing last week?” We both replied that it had been.

She said to Mik I’d like to rinse off the pool water. Is that okay?” He told her of course. Go right ahead. She went into the shower and Mik and I went to the lounges on the patio.

Mik poured us all another healthy shot of tequila. Then he sat down opposite me on the sofa where Jill had been sitting, before we all went into the pool.

Moments later, Jill, finished in the shower and joined us. Her body was wrapped in a black towel and her wet shoulder-length blonde hair tousled. She looked erotically beautiful and exuded an aura of raw sex. I suspected that her bikini had been left in the shower.

She sat down close to Mik, their bodies touching. He handed her the shot of tequila he’d pored. She thanked him, quickly downed it, and said, “Mmm that was good, but I’m starting to feel a little buzzed and warm inside.” Then she asked him again about the black bottle on the table.

Mik said, “Like I said earlier it doesn’t have a name. I call it, “The Potion”.  It’s a special liqueur that was first made by the natives of Jamaica. I can't import it from there. But I know a Jamaican guy in New York City who knows the secret recipe and makes it for me.”

Jill asked, “Okay, so what’s so special about it?” Mik replied, “Many people deny that there’s such a thing as an aphrodisiac. Be that as it may. For me, and others who have tried it, sexual desire is heightened, and pleasure is dramatically intensified. It works equally for both sexes. KC and I always have it available at our parties for anyone who wishes to give it a try.”

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

Jill said, “Well, this is kind of a party, isn’t it?”

Mik replied, “Okay!” He reached for the tray on the nearby table and got larger glasses. Then he poured a bit of the potion for each of us and said, “Now you don’t gulp this down. Sip it slowly and let it begin working.”

We all took a couple of sips. Jill said, “That’s delicious.” Then she smiled as her head fell back against the sofa and she closed her eyes a bit.

Mik put his arm on the sofa back and his hand began to gently massage Jill’s neck and shoulders. My cock began to harden again when Jill said, “Hmm your hand feels wonderful MIK.”

Mik said, “Ken told me that you had your first lesbian experience. He said the girl, Kai, seduced you.”

“Yeah. I guess that’s a way to describe it. I never expected anything to happen, but I was attracted to her the moment I saw her awesome tan body in her bikini. When she and her gorgeous boyfriend Kwan showed up that night everybody took notice.”

“Tan body, you mean sun tanned?”

“No, she’s Korean and black. Her face and features are Korean, but her body is the color of delicious milk chocolate. But not as deep dark black as your hot body Mik.”

“Did her color add to your attraction to her Jill?”

“Damn right, it did, just like yours is now.”

Jill’s body slid down a little and her legs relaxed and opened a bit more. The bottom of her towel was high on her thighs. From where I was sitting, even in the subdued patio lighting, I could see her sweet smooth pussy leaking her sex honey and my cock had begun to leak precum. Mik’s hand continued to work on her shoulders.

Mik wanted to hear more. I knew it was turning him on just like it had done to me when Jill first described it. His awesome rigid cock had stretched his thong to its limit. He asked Jill, “How did she come on to you?”

Jill replied, “Late in the evening, she brought a fresh drink to me where I was sitting in a dark corner of the deck. We introduced ourselves and talked for a while. It wasn’t long before we’d begun talking about sex and swinging. While we talked I couldn’t keep my eyes off her beautiful body.”

 Continuing Jill said, “Then all of a sudden, she brought her face to mine and kissed me. A long wet, tongue-lashing kiss. I’d never been kissed like that by a woman, and I loved it. Her mouth on mine was so erotic for me. I kissed her back. She had her tongue deep in my mouth and I started sucking on it like a cock. I was beyond hot.”

Mik said, “You mean like this?”

He leaned over to Jill and kissed her. Her hand grabbed the back of his head and pressed his face to hers. Their tongues were dueling and swapping spit. They broke apart and Jill said, “Yeah just like that. Gimme more just like she did!”

Mik kissed her again and placed his hand on Jill’s leg. He started to slowly rake his teasing fingernails up and down Jill’s smooth tanned thigh as they kissed. Each stroke of his hand went further toward her hungry leaking pussy.

I was on fire as I watched them. My precum was flowing like a faucet.

Mik said, “Tell me about when you first got naked with her.”

Jill said, “This is getting you hot, isn’t MIk?”

“Fuck Yeah!”, he replied

She taunted him, “Do you like hearing about how black Kai made the white girl, me, surrender to her and want her black pussy? It sounds to me sort of  like how the black guy, you,  got my white husband to suck his cock.”

“Right on all counts baby!”, he admitted.

Jill said, “It looks like your black cock is gonna break out of your thong? Why don’t you let it out for some air Mik?”

Right then I knew Jill was ready to give herself to him. From the moment I caught Jill masturbating to the interracial porn book I’d given her, I’d hoped one day to be part of this. To watch my beautiful Jill give herself to a black stud, and to share in it. I was ready to do anything that lay ahead that night.

Mik looked over at me and said, ”Ken, your cock is as hard as mine. Why don’t you peel off your Speedo and free up that white cock of yours? Then come over here and show Jill what she’s never seen you do.  Suck cock.!”

I looked at Jill and she was looking straight into my eyes with a daring expression on her face. She said, “Oh yeah babe, do it. Suck black cock!” Her hand went to the top of her towel. She undid the knot and the towel fell away baring her beautiful body.

I stood up and slid off my bikini. My rigid cock slapped against my belly. I got down on my knees and crawled over to them. I grabbed Mik’s thong at the sides, he lifted his hips as I slid the thong off him and tossed it.

Jill gasped, “Oh fuck Mik, your cock is so thick and beautiful.” She began to fondle it. Her finger rubbed his precum around his cock’s fat corona, Mik’s hands began to caress her tits and pinch her nipples. Her eyes returned to mine as she began to stroke his magnificent rigid veined fuck pole.

I was on my knees between Mik’s legs. Looking straight into my eyes Jill said, “I’m so fucking hot Mik. I want to feel your mouth on my body. Suck my tits, bite my tits and nips. I want to feel your teeth. Punish me.”  

I licked Mik’s ball sack and then up and down his rock-hard shaft. I engulfed the plum-sized purple head with my mouth. I licked and sucked his engorged knob and savored the precum that flowed from its slit. Mik‘s mouth orally worshipped Jill's tits and she was groaning and enjoying pain and pleasure. I could see her nipples were as hard as pebbles as Mik took little nips at them moving from one to the other.

I reached over across Jill’s leg and her snatch was sopping wet. I slid a finger into it and worked it in and out of her while I continued to suck Mik’s cock. Her juices had run down and lubed her back hole. After a few minutes, I began to finger fuck both holes and she groaned and said “Oh YES…YES baby stretch my hole...ream me…it feels so good!”

After a while, I felt Jill move on the sofa away from my hand. She stood up, straddled Mik's face, and lowered her pussy. He started to tongue and lick her wet slit from her clit to her rosebud rear hole. She just moaned as she slid herself back and forth on his mouth.

I watched as his tongue licked and probed the open pink lips of her tunnel. Her wet rosebud ass was still gaped a bit from my fingering. If I could have reached her I would have stuck my tongue in it and rimmed her.

I continued to suck Mik’s cock. I felt like I was addicted to it. I couldn’t get enough. His cock seem like it was getting harder as he ate Jill's pussy.

After a few minutes, Jill moaned, “OH GOD! I need cock.”

Mik pushed a switch on his side of the sofa and the back dropped. The sofa back reclined into a bed. He moved and as he did his cock went with him out of my mouth.

He easily moved Jill’s body off of him and flipped her over so she was on her back. Quickly he was between her legs, on top of her, and they were face to face. He kissed her and they sucked on each other’s tongues. I crawled up onto the sofa and lay next to Jill. My face was close to hers.

I asked, “What do you want baby?” She replied, “You know what the fuck I want.”

Her legs were splayed and Mik was up tight between them. He took his cock in hand and lightly teased it up and down her wet opening taunting her pussy. She thrust her hips toward him trying to capture it.

He said, “Tell me what you want beautiful.”

“Fuck me Mik….fuck me.”

“How bad do you want it?”

“ I wanna be fucked..I want cock.. I need to cum.”

“Are you as hot as you were when your new friend Kai’s tongue was lapping at your snatch?”

“Yes…Oh yeah!”

“You told Ken you were so hot that you would have let anyone or anything fuck you.”

“I would have… I didn’t care who or what it would have been. Just like now. Gimme me what I need…. please.”

“You want to be blacked baby?’

YES...FUCK YES...I want your black fucking cock in my cunt!

Mik slid just the head of his cock into her pussy And she gasped, “OH God yes…don’t stop…please don’t stop.”

I stroked my cock and kissed her neck, ears, and lips. I felt like I could have cum at any moment, but when I got close I’d stop stroking. I didn’t want to cum yet. No, not yet!

He said, “I not going to stop Jill. I’m going to stretch your cunt until I am balls-deep in your belly. I’m going to fuck you until you beg me to fill you with my black seed.”

He slowly slid more and more of his cock into her.

She cried out, “Ahh...YES! Fuck...you’re so fucking big. So fucking good! Nothing’s ever felt like this.”

Her hips kept lifting upward to meet his thrusts. She’d taken the full length of his eight-inch black meat and her body reacted like it wasn’t enough.

He fucked  her slowly and she moaned with pleasure. She was experiencing what she’d fantasized about for months. They both glistened with a sheen of perspiration.

I kissed her and said, “You’ve never looked more beautiful.” She was in a state of total rapture.

Suddenly she began grinding her hips upward against his thrusts harder and said, “Go fast. Bang me. Fuck me harder. Okay, I’m beggin’ you Mik...breed me with your cum. Cum with me Mik, cum with me.”

He began to thrust harder and faster. Just a minute later her whole body started to shake and tremble. She screamed, “NOW NOW OHHH Goooodddd I’m cummimng FUUUUUUUCK”. Then Mik yelled, “Arrrrghhh yeeeeesssssss!” As he pumped her belly full of his black seed. It was a perfect orgasm for both.

Her body continued to shake and spasm for half a minute or so. Mik’s cock was still embedded in her. He did short strokes gently in and out of her pussy until she finally said, “Oh God oh fuck that was incredible”.

I leaned over and kissed her and said, “Well, babe you’ve been blacked. You’ve never looked more beautiful being fucked. I love you.”

Mik said, “This was her first black cock Ken, but you can bet it won’t be her last.”

Jill said, “You’ll win that bet.”

Then he pulled his cock out of her and rolled off the sofa and went to the nearby table for a bottle of water. His cock was still hard.

She said, “I love you too, maybe more at this moment than I ever have. But I want more. I don’t want tonight to end. I’ve never been so turned on in my life. I feel like a slut and I love the feeling. Eat me, babe, c’mon lick his cum outta me then kiss me and share it with me. Then fuck my cum filled cunt.”

I was so hot I was ready to explode. I crawled down between her legs. He’d shot a huge load in her. It oozed out of her tunnel. I licked his overflowing cum from her ass to her clit. I probed into her hole and lashed her clit with my tongue.

She moaned, “Yeah, yeah, lick me, baby. Eat my pussy.”

Her hips started to hump my mouth. My mouth, lips, and chin were coated with his cum.

“Oh God, I wanna cum again. Fuck me!”, she yelled.

I crawled up face to face with her and my engorged cock slid into her cum filled cunt.

“Ahhhh yeah baby. He tastes good on your lips. Fuck me deep baby. I want to feel your cum mix with his inside me.”

I was trying to hold back. I wanted to make her cum before I did. Then I felt movement and Mik knelt next to our faces and presented his once again rigid cock to both of us to suck. He was insatiable.

Jill said, “Mmmm, give us that dark meat! Feed us, Mik.” We both licked and sucked his black cock and balls as I continued banging her pussy.

Mik said, “How does it feel Ken, to have your cock sloshing in my spunk inside Jill's cunt?”

Before I could even reply, Jill said, “It feels fuckin’ great.”

Mik groaned, “Keep suckin’ mutha fuckers. Oh yeah, ahm gonna splash both of you.”

Jill and I continued to enjoy the taste of his meat and then suddenly Mik groaned, “Ugh here it comes...oh yeah...yeah... UNGHHH!” Mik’s cock erupted and shot his creamy load into our mouths and onto our faces.

A few minutes later Jill said, “ YES Ken yes...Oh baby I’m almost there, fuck me harder.”

I could feel the cum boiling in my nuts. I was way past ready and couldn't hold it any longer.

Jill and I were humping each other like animals. Then she moaned, “FUCK YEAH...OH GOD I’m cuuuummmmmmiing”. Once again her whole body shook and spasmed, and she moaned, “Ahhh so good...so fuckin’ hot! Fill me up baby, breed me like Mik!”

I’d never before seen her have orgasms like she had that night. Little did I know what the future held.

I rammed my cock as deep inside her belly as I could, held it there, and shot jet after jet of cum. It was magnificent. I groaned with relief. It felt like I would never stop erupting in her belly.

I stayed on top of her for a few minutes and we kissed and licked Mik’s cum off each other’s faces. She said, “Babe, this is the best thing we ever decided to do. I love that we’ve tried this and I love you. I don’t want to stop after tonight. I want more. I want it all.”

“So do I, Jill!”

As we all came down off the highs of our orgasms, the three of us just lay there in the afterglow and recovered for a minute.

Then Mik said, “How about we all hit the shower and then talk about the future?”

And we did!

Published 
Written by blewklaw
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments