Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kate And Shauna In The Sauna

"Keith shares the story of his girlfriend Kate's first lesbian experience"

26
6 Comments 6
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"A steamy followup to my most popular story, “Skiing with Keith and Kate.” This story is a bit more experimental, not to mention longish. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope patient readers will still find it rewarding."

"Hey, can you come over here tonight? I'll have some cold beers ready."

Upon returning to my dorm room after a long run, I find this message from my friend Keith. With nothing better to do, it seems like a good plan for the evening.

My last real contact with Keith was three months ago when I stayed at his family’s ski cabin for New Year's. And by contact, I mean that he and I traded blowjobs in the sauna - during which his girlfriend Kate caught us in the act.

Oops. But it turned out amazingly, as detailed in my story "Skiing with Kate and Keith.” Kate was furious at first, but as we talked through it, she recognized that it would be healthy for Keith to explore his sexuality. As long as he didn't do it behind her back again.

We all quickly found out that as long as it wasn't behind her back, but rather in front of her ... well, her front, she turned out to be incredibly turned on by watching him have sex with me. Her entire front ended up being part of the action in a wild sauna threeway. I even got to slurp on Kate's clit and Keith's cock and balls while they fucked reverse-cowgirl, fulfilling a lifelong fucklicking fantasy.

In the three months since that encounter, I've left Keith alone to let things cool off and give the two of them time to sort out their relationship. Lately, though, I have been thinking it was time to check in with him again, so his timing couldn't be better.

When I get to his apartment, he is sporting a big smile. Must be good news.

"Try to guess where Kate is right now."

I look around the room, then start peeking in closets.

"No, no, no, this is not hide-and-seek. She's not even in the state."

"Okay, well it is Spring Break.” It is in fact the first Sunday of our break from college. I’ve got nothing to do all week. Except maybe Keith. “Texas? Florida?"

"Yep. Destin."

"Nice choice," I muse. "Panhandle should be decently warm this time of year, but away from the completely insane crowds further down the limp dick," I conclude, referring to the shape of Florida.

“So,” I further venture after a brief pause, “feeling a little lonely without her?”

"Well, maybe." He smiles again. "But I know she isn't lonely without me."

"Oh-ho-ho." It takes me all of two seconds to process this. “She took Shauna with her, didn’t she?”

"You got it," he exclaims with a grin, confirming my suspicion.

During our earlier sauna threesome, Kate revealed that she had powerful same-sex curiosity of her own. She mentioned being particularly driven to try something with her friend Shauna, who had allegedly been hitting on her.

“That turned out to be a bit of an exaggeration," Keith explains now. "It was more like dropping mild hints on all of two occasions. Something about how guys say porn always has girl-on-girl action because girls are naturally bisexual, and Shauna was ‘wondering’ if that was true. That's as far it went."

"Yeah, that is more of a hint than a hit. So is this trip Kate's plan to seduce her?"

"Right again! Shauna’s been kinda coy to her the last few weeks. No more hints lately, so Kate hasn't really been sure if she was serious earlier. But Kate's serious as hell about it. I mean, you saw her diddling herself in the sauna while she was talking about Shauna. She's determined to get her pie-hole onto Shauna’s fuck-hole. So they're sharing a room together for a week, seeing each other's hotness in swimsuits, getting naked changing in and out of them every day, all that shit. Plus there’s a sauna, adding even more potential nudity. And she got a room with a single King bed so they'll have to share. Everything she can do to make it happen.”

"Do you think it will work?”

Being ... well, a man, for the last two minutes my head has been filled with images of these two lovely women naked and doing sexy stuff to each other: Kate, with her spiky platinum hair, athletic legs and medium but improbably buoyant breasts; Shauna, her light-brown hair in a stylish bob, rocking a tall, full body and voluminous, heavily cleaved breasts. Just thinking about these beautiful women together, I'm already absentmindedly rubbing my cock without even realizing it.

"Joe, my friend, I'm going to tell you a story.”

“Sounds hot.”

“Oh, believe me, it is. But if you want to hear it, you have to act it out with me. So stop touching yourself. At least until we get to that part of the story."

Oh, holy shit. First of all, this really has happened? And second, Keith wants to role-play it with me? This should get interesting. “I’m up for that.”

"I bet you are,” he says, beckoning me to their bedroom. “Okay, pretend this is their hotel room." He directs me to the other side as if we are standing on opposite sides of a hotel bed.

“They have just checked into their hotel, and each slammed down a Margarita, and now they're getting ready to hit the pool deck," Keith explains, setting the stage. "They’re talking about flirting with the cute guys who might be down there, and the alcohol's making Shauna a little giggly. As she starts changing, she goes into this little strip dance, throwing her clothes across the room.”

“Oh, please. Do. Go. On.” I'm hard as a rock, now picturing these women unbuttoning blouses and unclipping bras in front of each other.

Keith starts demonstrating this, dancing like a stripper, a goofy grin growing on his face as he takes off his sweatshirt.

To my surprise, Keith is wearing a black lace bra underneath. Now, I haven't been attracted to guys in women's lingerie in the past, but this actually looks surprisingly good on Keith’s somewhat bulky six-foot frame. His muscular chest mounds almost fill it out too, making me wonder how he happens to own a bra with cups clearly too small for Kate. He takes off the bra and throws it to me, directing me to strip the same way.

Don’t mind if I do. I take off my shirt, also dancing like he has been doing. I catch the bra, briefly pulling it across my chest for a few beats of the "dance" before throwing it back to Keith. He giggles.

Meanwhile, he has pulled off his pants, allowing me to imagine Shauna doing the same and dangling her breasts precipitously while bending down to do that. I see that he is wearing matching black lace panties, with his hard cock sticking out of the top.

We both pull off our underwear at the same time. Unlike the full bush he was sporting at New Year's, Keith's honey-colored pubic hair is now neatly trimmed and quite short, maybe half its previous shrubby thickness. "This is what Shauna’s pubes look like, by the way."

I'm not sure if he should be telling me that, but it sure is an exciting thought. It even has me picturing neatly trimmed Shauna in Keith's place.

Keith has clearly undertaken a bit of effort in preparing for this moment by shearing his pubes and putting on women's underwear. Maybe it's not at the same level that Kate went to in booking a flight and a hotel stay at the beach to seduce Shauna, but the thought that Keith has gone to some length to seduce me has my mind buzzing, even without alcohol.

“Now Kate’s a little dizzy from her 'rita, and going out of her mind at the sight of Shauna naked." He cups his hands around his manboobs. "I mean, can't you just picture those monster tits?"

"Oh, believe me, I am.” Playfully I add, “Add those big jugs in, and you’d be a dead ringer for her.”

"Well, imagine how much hotter it must be for Kate, looking at Shauna's actual tits. She literally has a dribble of cunt juice leaking onto her thigh at this point."

"Dude, I'm about to have a trickle of precum running down my own leg.” OK, not quite a trickle, but a very prominent droplet has formed on the end of my faucet.

"Just don't touch yourself yet. Remember, the girls have restrained themselves too. So far."

He reaches into a nightstand drawer and pulls out two bikini swimsuits, throwing a blue-and-turquoise one across the bed to me. "Put this on." He starts pulling on the other bikini, all bright yellow and hot pink, stretching the bottoms over his straining stick.

"So Shauna sees Kate's thicker bush - as you saw rather close-up back at New Year's, it's trimmed a little around the edges, but still pretty full - and Shauna makes some crack about Kate bringing her winter coat to Florida. And Kate replies,” and here he uses a high-pitched voice to mimic Kate, 'Well, that's how Keith likes it.'”

"Well, that's a nice little shoutout."

"Yeah, I’m flattered,” he deadpans. “Then Shauna goes, 'But don’t you want to get some hot dick while we’re here?’” He is using another feminine voice to represent Shauna, different enough that I can distinguish the two. “‘I really doubt the guys around here would like be into that.'"

Now Keith and I both have the bikinis on. The naughty novelty of this, not to mention the cool smoothness of the bikini bottom stretched across my dong, has got my rod literally twitching. And the neon colors look pretty hot on Keith, I have to admit.

"Now the girls are both suited up, and as they walk out of the room to go to the pool,” and here Keith waves me back towards the living room, “Kate drops the bomb." He pauses for effect, and then continues in his fake-Kate voice: 'Well, maybe it isn't guys that I want to please this weekend.’

"Oh shit," I stammer good-naturedly.

“But they can't continue the conversation, because now they're in the hallway and there are people around. Kate looks back, with a huge-ass grin, and Shauna has this wide-eyed, stunned look. Just to add to the taunt, Kate throws a wink at her and leads the way down the hall with her hips wagging like this.” He leads me out to the living room, his hips swaying exaggeratedly, and then back to the bedroom. Maybe it isn't Kate-level hot, but his ass does look really good with the bright bikini and all. I'd peel that thing off and go after his ass right now if he wasn't in the middle of his "story."

"They stop along the way to make sure the sauna's cranked up," he continues, "and then they grab a couple of chaises to get some sun." He has us lie on the bed next to each other, pillows propping up our heads as if we're on poolside loungers.

"Now the tension's thicker than the white Gulf Coast sand. There is only one thing on both their minds, and they can't talk about it because there are other people at the pool, so they bury their heads in the books they've brought." He stops talking, looks at me, smiles bashfully, looks back down at a random book he has grabbed off the nightstand, looks at me again shyly, looks down again. I pick up a book off my own nightstand and mimic Keith. He's doing a really good job of illustrating the atmosphere that the girls must have been sharing at this point.

"A couple of guys around the pool make eyes at them," Keith says, "but the girls don't engage, because they only have eyes for each other. Except they can't really even do that, because they're both too nervous to do more than steal the occasional glance. Finally, after twenty minutes, neither of them can stand it, plus it's a little warm in the sun, and they decide to hit the pool. Besides, it would be good to get wet because their bikini bottoms are soaked at this point.

"Diving in, they discover that while the Florida sun is pretty warm in March, an unheated pool is decidedly not. After screaming something about how fucking cold it is, they swim a couple of lengths to try to warm up, but it's futile. They climb out shivering, nipping and dripping while they grab their towels and run for the sauna."

Keith motions me out to the living room, placing a couple of towels on the couch. "Remember, this is Kate we're talking about. She has her towel ready to deploy in case someone comes in, but as you very well know, she much prefers to be naked in a sauna no matter what, as you know. So the girls peel off their bikinis in front of each other, neither of them trying to avert their eyes at this point."

Keith peels off his own bikini and motions for me to do the same, both of us likewise staring at each other's cocks while we do, and then we sit on the couch as if it's the sauna bench. "It's dark in there, but Kate's getting even more aroused taking in Shauna's nakedness, goosebumps and hard nipples and wrinkly areolas and all." He is openly staring at my naked body, mostly looking at my chest, but stealing glances at my genital area and also my face. "And Shauna's just plain staring back at her with a kind of stunned expression. Finally, Kate goes, 'Like what you see?'

"They're keeping their voices down, of course, so no one walking by can hear them." He mimics Shauna again in a low voice. "'Well, you are just so lucky Kate, the way your breasts stand up like that. Guys must love them. Mine are so saggy and floppy. I mean, just look at them.' And she holds one up in her hand, then lets it flop down, and kind of shakes them around." Keith shimmies his now-bare chest as he sits down a few inches away from me. As Keith does this, I can very vividly picture Shauna doing the same, her large, soft tits bouncing wildly unlike Keith's.

SuzanSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuzanSmith

Switching back to a Kate-like voice, Keith declares, "’I am looking at them, Shauna. They're beautiful. Anyone would want to suck on those.'

"'Anyone?'"

Keith shifts his leg so it's touching mine. "'Yes, Shauna. Anyone.'" He starts looking into my eyes.

Oh, here we finally fucking go. This has been a long tease, and I am more than ready to start things off with a kiss, lesbian proxy narrative or no lesbian proxy narrative.

Still looking into my eyes, starting to lean in a little, he whispers, "And Shauna's gazing into Kate's eyes, and maybe coming in for a kiss ..."

He abruptly pulls back. "Then Kate leans back, and says, 'But of course, someone could walk in here any second.' Just shuts her down cold."

Damn, that shuts me down too. I do want to see this role-play through, but only slightly more than I want to just shove his damned dick between my lips already.

"Even after playing this long game with Shauna, Kate somehow manages to fight her squirming desire. I mean, now it's out in the open, Kate's pretty much said she wants to - at the very, very least - suck on Shauna's titties, but she stalls her a little more. 'I still need a couple more minutes to warm up from the pool.'"

"Damn, that's one brutal tease."

"And there's silence for half a minute, and then Shauna looks up at Kate with these doe eyes, and meekly asks, 'So when we do go upstairs ... ?'

"'We are both going to fulfill our wildest dreams, Shauna. Tell me, what dreams would you like to fulfill up there?'

"'Well, I've never even kissed a woman. I guess I'd like to start with that.'

"'I haven't either, so that sounds like a very nice start.'

"And Shauna asks, 'You haven’t?' with kind of a surprised tone. I guess she figured Kate's had some experiences with women."

"'No, Shauna, whatever we do will be the first time for me too.' Kate replies. 'What did you think, I was some kind of veteran lesbian?' And Shauna's body positively shudders at the mention of the L-word."

"'Sorry, does that word bother you?’" Keith quotes Shauna as saying.

"'No, no it definitely doesn't bother me. I like it. I've always wanted to try ... uh, lesbian ... things. Are you sure you're up for it?'

"Kate tells her, 'Shauna, I planned this whole trip so I could seduce you into a weekend of … lesbian ... things.' And there's that shiver again, like that word is really triggering something for Shauna."

“You think she’s an actual lesbian?” I ask. Somehow, the idea that Shauna might be gay, and that Kate is helping her discover her true self, is making me so hot I feel like I’m in a sauna too. And that's after he's already been making me as dizzy as if I'd drunk the alcohol that the women actually had. I really don't know how I'm keeping my hands off of him at this point.

"Hey, don’t get ahead of the story! Finally, Kate says, 'Okay, I think it's time to go upstairs.' She grabs Shauna's hand and pulls her upright." Likewise, Keith grabs my hand and pulls me upright.

"They both stand up and throw towels around themselves," Keith says, and he and I wrap towels around our chests too, like women, though our chests don't hold our towels up as well as theirs must.

"Then Kate holds the door behind her to force it closed, blocking it for a minute so no one can come in.” Keith pins me against the door jamb as well. He stares into my eyes, slowly leans in and our lips meet. Finally!

I let him take the lead so he can share Kate's experience. It's different than when I kissed him in our earlier sauna session, or frankly than the few other times I've kissed a man. For one thing, his lips are exceptionally smooth for a dude. He must have shaved just minutes ago.

His tongue slowly slips between my lips and explores my mouth, gently, more like a woman might do than a man’s urgent probing. I reciprocate, and it's a very slow kiss, as it might be between two women. Passionate. Tender. Not raw and manly like our earlier time together, but still hungry.

Keith breaks the kiss, leads me through the doorway back into the bedroom, then closes it. He pins me against the wall, "'Oh my God Kate,'" he says in Shauna's voice. "'I want you more than I've ever wanted a man. Let's share our lesbian love.'" Now he kisses me a bit more emphatically than before.

"I want to touch your breasts, Kate," Keith whispers, now nibbling on my ear.

Then his hands are on my chest, cupping what little curve there is to my man-breasts, tweaking my nipples as he sucks on my neck, then my nipples.

He does this for a couple of minutes, just working my nipples and the faint curves of my chest, and stares up into my eyes. "'I want to touch you now. Kate, I’ve wanted this for so long."

And Keith's hand is on my cock, gently exploring its shape and contours as if it's his first time, even though it isn't.

I’m enjoying the feel of his hand on me, but equally enjoying the idea of him as Shauna, touching another woman’s pussy for the first time.

After a moment of this, Shauna ... er, Keith ... pulls me to the bed. "I have to taste you, Kate! I've waited my whole life for this."

Now we are on the bed, and he is licking my cock, exploring around the head, then down the shaft a bit, then kissing it, then finally engulfing it. Again, with my eyes I see Keith’s mouth engulfing my cock, but despite the obvious anatomical differences, in my mind I can still picture Shauna licking Kate, enveloping her clit and ample labia.

He must know I'll peak within seconds, because he sucks with enthusiasm. About four strokes in, and my body is stiffening. He briefly pulls off to yell, "'Cum for me, Kate!" and once again locks his lips around my cock.

After such a long, intense buildup, I deliver pulse after pulse of my juices. I do briefly lose the image that I am Kate, but I do still half-dream that it is Shauna taking a man's load - my load. That’s a fun image.

Keith crawls up across my body and kisses me, again like a woman would do. “‘Oh, that is a lot more fun than sucking a smelly cock,’ he says, again in a pretty decent imitation of Shauna’s voice. I have to giggle at this bit of role-playing, since he did indeed just suck my cock, smelly or not.

I'm thinking that maybe Shauna really is lesbian. And that thought - that I just came in the mouth of a "lesbian" who doesn’t care much for dick - almost makes me hard again. Oh, naughty mind of mine.

And, of course, I'm quickly getting re-stimulated anyway by what Keith is doing. This kiss is like the first again, with lots of tenderness but still passion, this time with the taste of my own fluids. He's running his hands over my body, especially my chest, but all over. Presumably, as Shauna must have done in exploring a fellow woman's body for the first time and tasting their cunt juices on each other's lips.

“‘I’ve wanted you for so long, Kate,’” Keith pleads, lying back. “Please take me.” I know what to do here, and so far he's given me a pretty good idea of how to do it. I take my time, first sucking on his clavicle and next on his chest, slowly working my way around his male mounds, taking in a nipple and then licking around again, then finally sucking a nipple in hard and nibbling it, then doing the same to the other one. I spend a good couple of minutes on Keith's tits, because Kate certainly will have done the same to Shauna.

I am two hundred percent in this moment, fully enjoying the immediate stimulus of kissing and licking a path down Keith’s body, while both half-imagining that I’m doing the same to hot Shauna, and half-imagining that I am sexy Kate doing this to hot Shauna.

My hand reaches downward, gently massaging his manly meat, and my mouth traces a downward path shortly thereafter. Finally reaching the horny center of Keith’s delicious body, I draw a wide circle with my tongue around his cock, not quite touching it but licking the underside of his balls as I pass, then licking up the shaft towards the head. As he has just done to me, I go around the glans a couple of times with my tongue, then lick across the slit before finally taking it in my mouth. I surprise myself by getting it into the back of my throat and taking in his whole length.

"Oh my God Kate, you do that better than anyone ever has."

Then he switches to his normal voice. "And Joe, you do that better than anyone ever has."

He quietly adds, "Including Kate. I’d never leave her for you, but holy shit that is the best suckjob ever."

"Cum for me, Shauna,” I reply in a Kate-like voice. I consume his sausage more earnestly, and Shauna ... er, Keith … finally passes the point of no return. It is of course very un-Shauna-like the way he erupts stream after stream of man-batter into my hungry mouth.

As we lie back on the bed for a breather, reverting out of femin-ish character to our normal selves, I ask, “So now can I ask, do you think Shauna’s gay?”

“I’m not sure even she knows the answer to that. But based on what Kate told me, I wouldn’t be surprised. She kept on saying stuff about how much better it was than being with a guy. Both the giving and the getting.”

“Do you think that will be a problem? For Kate?”

“Well, Kate and I survived my cheating on her with you, so even if something happens, like Shauna wanting too much from Kate, we will work through it just fine. Like I said, even if your blowjobs are better than Kate’s, I wouldn’t leave her for you, and I’m very sure she’s not leaving me for Shauna. Even if it was beyond anything either of them had hoped for. “

“And was it?”

“You’d better believe it. They went at it for hours.”

“So what did they do next?”

Keith leans in and starts kissing me again, his hand on my sensitive salami. His has hardened again too. He presses his pelvis against mine, a tingly current flowing between us as our electrodes touch.

He sits upright, facing me, one of his legs under one of mine and the other one over, so that we are close to what (if we were women) is often called a scissor position. Of course, instead of cunts and clits rubbing together like Kate and Shauna did, which is fun enough in itself to dream of, Keith is cupping our balls together, then wrapping his hand around both our pricks, holding them together while he tenderly works our foreskins up and down.

Once again, I’m ridiculously stimulated by the duality of it all. Rubbing our manly parts together is so fantastically masculine. Yet the gentle, almost loving way in which Keith is touching me right now is conversely and equally feminine, not just as an analog to Kate and Shauna’s tribbing, but even in its own right.

As much as I’ve enjoyed the hot, animalistic nature of my past encounters with other men, introducing this dose of femininity into the action has elevated it in a way I never imagined. There is an intimate, almost dreamlike, feeling between us that I have only felt with women before.

I haven’t always found kissing to be a necessary part of sex with men, but I always have with women and I certainly do now. I pull him towards me by the shoulders and resume our kiss, needily yet gently as the two women must have done.

As much as I'd like to get back to sucking each other’s peckers (we haven’t even 69ed yet, as surely the women will have done at some point), I can’t stop doing this. Neither can Keith.

We go on for minutes, kissing each other’s lips, rolling our tongues together, sucking on each other’s napes and lobes - all while taking turns touching and massaging and softly stroking our cocks, which almost feel laminated together.

We have both produced generous amounts of precum, which i smear around the coronal edges of both our glans. Lips still pressed together, penises pressed together, our breathing rate increases together. Our muscles tense together. Keith moans into my mouth. I feel his hand on mine, and then globs of moisture inside my hand. Seconds later, the exquisite pleasure of the last few minutes is multiplied by ten as I feel myself producing the product of my own passion.

I continue stroking our sticks, now generously slickened by our salty semen, but more slowly now. Both of us are moaning with pleasure as a few more drops of goo trickle out. I stop only when I can take no more, both of us flopping back on the bed, breathing hard.

We quietly catch our breath for a couple of minutes, then Keith swings his legs athletically over the edge of the bed, declaring, “Let me get us those beers already.” Oh right. I forgot about the beers. The feminine spell is again broken, and we’re back to guy mode, at least for a moment.

He returns with two opened beers, and we proceed to slurping on long, hard objects that aren't made of flesh.

“So they went on for hours, huh?” I inquire. I am, of course, still curious as to what else Kate and Shauna did. Not to mention how Keith and I might emulate it. It's Spring Break, and like them, we've got all week.

“Did I mention that Kate brought a strap-on with her?”

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments