Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brazilian Adventure - Part 3

"A trip to Brazil throws up some hot memories, and created new ones I hadn't bargained on."

6
2 Comments 2
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words

"Bora la amigos!" I shouted as I bombed into the water.

The pool in the garden was a bit shallower than I had bargained on, though my crash to the bottom of the pool wasn't as abrupt as it might have been.

When I surfaced again, I heard Alex heckle to me, "Did you learn that in your travellers' phrase book?"

He'd clearly been bemused by my attempts at ingratiating myself with my language skills. "Who the fuck says shit like that?”

Whilst I was distracted by the heckles, Leandro launched his considerable frame into the pool as well. Even more water was sent crashing out of the small pool onto the surrounding grass. The water was pleasantly warm, as you'd expect with strong summer sunshine having been beating down on it for six hours already. I swam a few lengths of front crawl alongside Leandro to burn a bit of energy off before coming to rest by the side of the pool. I was suitably out-of-breath and needed a breather, which gave me a chance to shoot the breeze with him.

"If you're here, who's looking over the churrasco?" I asked Leandro.

"Alex of course! He not a big fan of swimming, plus he's a better cook than me!" He replied.

My small talk was never particularly good, and it wasn't going to be any good now either with Alex's comments about my escapades ringing in my ears.

It didn't take long for me to cut to the chase. "Tell me, what exactly did you tell Alex about your visit to England?"

"How do you mean?" Leandro replied, taken aback by the line of questioning.

"He knows... he knows about some of the things we got up to..."

Leandro looked blankly at me.

"In the woods," I elaborated.

"Errr..."

"He told me not to think about sucking you off again." I continued.

"Errr... yeh. Sorry."

I could barely think of a response other than to glare sternly at him.

"He had told me about some really hot sex he'd had with one of his cousins," he explained. "So I thought I'd tell him about the even hotter sex I had with my cousin!"

"Do you know how embarrassing that was for me?"

"Not nearly as embarrassing as my homophobic parents finding out about me having kissed a boy." He responded.

He put me firmly back in my place. My petty concerns about someone 5,000 miles away from England knowing about my deep-throating someone in the woods were trivial compared to the harsh reality and uncomfortable contradictions of my cousin's family life.

"Alex is just trying to wind you up, he loves having a joke!"

"I guess," I muttered, conceding defeat on the point.

"If you did want to suck me off again, I'm sure you could after you sucked him off!" Leandro retorted.

"Fucking hell, I'm getting it in stereo now!"

"Well, if we get drunk, who knows what might happen!" Leandro grinned.

We both laughed, I shook my head barely believing where the conversation was going.

Laura then appeared in her swimming costume, bearing three bottles of beer, one for me, Leandro and herself. With one of my eyes fixating on the nipples protruding through the costume, and the other concentrating on the beer, she handed these out to us before lowering her fine figure into the water. I had to postpone admiring her subtle curves for a little while at least, as Ami stopped by to announce she was going back to her mother's house in Bonito to pick a few things up for dinner and for staying the night in the house.

I was having a few problems opening the twist cap with my bare hands, though the earlier beer and high spirits made me oblivious to the scratches it was leaving in the arc between my index finger and thumb. We were having a good laugh in the pool, teaching each other our favourite sweary phrases in our respective languages, and talking about our favourite music and film, as well as what we do in life.

My declaration of love for instrumental rock and a soft spot for twee indie music surprisingly struck a chord with Laura, while she talked about her life growing up in Campo Grande and leaving to work on a farm to get away from the city. She told me that she was a keen photographer and Leandro eulogised over her guitar playing.

I had done an AS-Level course in photography in my sixth form college some fifteen years previous, I'd thoroughly enjoyed myself and the D-grade I got was one of my better results. I still retained a keen eye for a photo and was curious as to what she liked taking pictures of, and how good her photos were. However the less said about my guitar playing, the better.

Alex periodically brought over cuts of meat and sausages that he'd carefully grilled on the churrasco at the back of the garden, as well as treating us to his hilarious brand of barbed sarcastic comments for good measure. Although my mind had been set racing remembering that horny moment in the woods with Leandro, I could barely take my eyes off Laura. Her tanned face glowing in the late afternoon sun just looked perfect with her glistening green and brown eyes, and infectious smile framed by her sumptuous wavy jet black hair.

The more we talked and were having a laugh, the more her smile seemed to be glinting back at me. I knew it was simply delusional thinking that she would be getting as excited as I was. She surely had better sense than to throw away what seemed to be a loving and fun relationship with Ami for a moment of lust with a pasty-skinned, drunk Englishman with some unflattering excess timber. Someone as beautiful, intelligent and multi-faceted as her could surely do better.

Though the signs increasingly pointed to it really being the case. At one watershed moment, we knew we were looking at each others' eyes for longer than we probably should have been, and just burst into giggles.

'This couldn't really be happening, could it? I really don't want piss Leandro off here, but she really is so damn fine'. The conflicted internal monologue echoing in my head was going into overdrive, mulling over what could possibly be going on here. The certainty that she really might be interested grew with every sentence and sideways glance we exchanged.

We were onto our fourth round of beers since Laura joined us in the pool, and just after I'd struggled again to open my bottle, she noticed a few drops of blood dripping down the side of my hand and into the pool.

"Merda! Os tubarões virão!" she shouted, somewhat tipsy herself.

"Tubarões?"

I had no idea what that meant or what was meant to be coming.

She put her hands together then submerged the palms leaving the fingers sticking up. She then dragged her hands in a zig-zag course around my hand, whilst impersonating the cello in the theme tune to Jaws.

"Ah."

"Sharkee!" she shouted, thrusting her hands into my midriff under the water. As her hands hit my midriff, she knocked me off balance. As I fell back in slow motion, her hand slipped further down towards my groin and her hands brushed right up against my dick through my swimming shorts. That may have been an accident, though her sideways glint and wicked grin suggested that it wasn't.

Just as I sensed that familiar stirring from within me as I grinned back, she then abruptly snapped out being drunk and flirtatious, and said, "We really should put a plaster on that, it looks nasty."

"Oh, I'll be ok," I protested.

"Come in the house, I'll sort that out."

The beautiful wide smile made a reappearance. 'How could I turn down an offer of help like that?' I thought.

After drying ourselves off in the house, she took me to the kitchen where a first aid box was kept in the cupboard.

"Use a towel to open the bottles, your hand's fucked up now!" She said.

She grabbed my right hand with her left hand, then applied two plasters to my hand with her right hand, one in the arc between the thumb and index finger, and another up the length of my index finger.

Cristale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cristale

Once she completed this, she took my right hand and squeezed it gently between her two hands.

She looked at me intently directly into my eyes, telepathically communicating to me what she couldn't (or daren't) in English. The libido levels in my drunken brain were steadily rising, and I was struggling for some Portuguese flirting material.

I just about scrabbled together, "Você é muita bonita.

My upward inflection towards the end of the chat-up line sounding like I wasn't sure I had got it right (or worse, sounding painfully insincere).

It had some effect I guess. It made her giggle and drew a reciprocal, "Você é muito bonito também!" followed by a broad grin.

After the awkward acknowledgement of our mutual attraction, an uneasy truce hung in the air as we both battled our internal conflicts as to whether we should put a stop to things. I could just about look at her sideways out of the corner of my eye. She was similarly struggling to make eye contact other than through the corner of her eye. When she realised we were awkwardly doing the same thing, she burst into hysterics again, setting me off in the process.

"I feel so bad that I want you so much when you have such a wonderful girlfriend, Laura. Surely you can do better than me..."

She put a finger over my mouth with her finger to tell me to say no more.

"You have something," she said, demonstrably grabbing at my cock through my wet swimming shorts, "that Ami doesn't."

Her eyes lit up as her hands squeezed my incredibly hard dick, and gauged its size.

"Foda!" was all she managed to say on the matter, once she established that either there was a lump of granite in my shorts, or I was incredibly turned on.

Her voice suddenly took on a husky tone as she bit her bottom lip. Without warning, she pounced on my unsuspecting mouth with her luscious lips and her tongue following shortly after.

I barely knew what hit me as my lips and tongue were stunned into action, dancing a wild and chaotic dance with hers. She loudly moaned as she continued to sloppily snog my face like a girl possessed, often missing the mouth by some distance. Normally slobbery kissing really is a massive turn off for me, but this was so primal, raw and just felt right. I couldn't resist reciprocating.

As our mal-coordinated drunken kissing continued apace, she pushed me back to the breakfast table in the kitchen, forcing me to perch on the table top, bringing my groin nearer to her eye line.

"You don't want me to have a shower?" I asked, giving her an escape route in case she came to her senses.

She bit her bottom lip again before grinning wickedly and then ran her hands under the waistband of my swimming shorts. After running her fingers around my waist from the back to my hard-on, she suddenly pulled them down to expose my erect penis standing completely upright. She gasped loudly, then let off a loud groan muffled by her closed mouth, as if she was getting ready to tuck into a feast.

She lowered her mouth towards the head of my cock and started by nibbling on the foreskin.

"I love foreskin," she exclaimed in her husky tone, before suddenly devouring my cock almost whole.

She took my six-and-a-half inches all the way to the back of her throat in one graceful movement. Slightly less graceful was the noise of her fighting her gag reflex kicking in.

"Fuuuuuuck!" was about as much as I could manage in the way of conversation.

The wild emotional swings I had experienced over the past hour, ranging from thinking she'd gone off me to her being all over me, laced with the pangs of guilt that this was a terrible thing to be doing to Ami made the highs all the more intense. Her mouth gripped my dick tight as she went up and down on my dick, which involuntarily convulsed in the excitement, oozing copious amounts of precum onto her tongue and the back of her throat.

She took my cock out of her mouth to say, "Mmmmmmmm... salty!"


After approving of the sticky natural lubricant I was uncontrollably dispensing, she got back to work on my slick cock. Her tongue swirled around under my somewhat tight foreskin before going back to her magical deep throating.

Most bisexual men would tell you that men attracted to men give the best head because they're obsessed with dick, as much as their experience knowing what would feel good. Though this surely was an exception to that rule. Laura truly loved cock as much as any man I'd had the pleasure of being intimate with, and she had a sixth sense for how to pleasure me. She seemed to be feeding off my groans of pleasure, taking it as encouragement to go further in her efforts to send streams of erotic delight to my body through my cock.

I reached down to her nicely proportioned breasts and felt her rock hard nipples through her costume. She let out muffled moans from her cock-filled mouth as my left hand caressed her right nipple in a clockwise direction, when there was suddenly a clicking sound at the front door. My ear carefully tracked the sounds, detecting that a key had gone into the door, followed by the subsequent clinking and clanking of the lock mechanism opening.

"Shit!" I shouted as quietly as I could to Ami. She got off my cock, and I tried to pull my swimming shorts back on.

Footsteps echoed down the corridor that went through the house to the back garden and quickly came up to the kitchen door.

"Oi, Ami!" Laura called from the kitchen.

'Why the fuck did you do that? Why are you attracting her attention you fuckwit?' screamed my internal monologue. If I were her, I'd be laying low and staying out of her way until I could get my story straight. 'Did she want us to get caught?'

"What's that on your face?" Ami asked with a hint of bemusement in her voice on spotting residues of our sloppy kissing and the subsequent blowjob. She then turned to see my with my hands on my hips holding my swimming shorts, and a very red face.

I was bricking it. I was so busted, having been caught putting my swimming shorts back on by the partner of the girl who was just sucking me off. All this barely a couple of hours after we had first met. She must think I'm a complete and utter creep.

An awkward silence hung in the air. I felt sick with shame and regret and wished the ground would swallow me up. In reality, this brief pause barely lasted a second but seemed to last for hours in my mind. The suspension of the usual rules of time and space was broken by Ami turning back to Laura.

"You've got to work already I see!" she said, grinning at Laura whilst taking her rucksack off and dumping it on the table.

Recovering from the depths of despair, I couldn't fathom what the fuck that was all about. 'Was Ami in on this? Was I being set up here for a massive orgy?'

I didn't know if I liked the sound of that or not. I wouldn't have any problem with being sexually attracted to anyone staying here, though my attraction to Laura was so intense. I just wanted all of her right now, all to my greedy self.

"Did you get what I told you to bring?", Laura asked Ami.

Laura's cheeky grin that could only mean trouble was around the corner.

Ami opened her rucksack on the table and took out a towel, some toiletries and a change of clothes for staying the night.

“You haven't forgotten, have you?”

Laura, in her heightened state, seemed paranoid that Ami had forgotten something important.

Ami then, to my surprise, retrieved a bottle of lube and a tin that looked like it might contain condoms. I certainly wasn't expecting to see that. She wasn't finished there, she then fiddled around for something else at the bottom of the bag. When she pulled it out, it was to leave me speechless, but also incredibly excited and turned on. My dirty mind was racing with fantasies of what was going to happen next.

 

Published 
Written by nobulator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments