Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nurses Do It Better- Chapter 5

"Jocko fucks the fuck out of me."

16
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"In one weekend, with my lovely and sexy wife Vic aiding and abetting, I’d already fallen in love with her two best girlfriends and had been asked to willingly providing seed for one. Now I would fall in love with the husband of one of the women and be split apart with his huge dick in a part of my body that obviously had been underutilized and neglected for far too long."

Chapter 5

We lay in a tangle catching our breath and playing with each other. We all headed to the bathroom to pee and shit and shower. Shower play was part of the morning and as we scrubbed each other’s parts clean we all had dirty thoughts. I know the house had a big water heater, but after so long it did run out, so the cold water finally drove us out after a good time was had by all. Drying off was nearly as exciting.

Finally, thirst and hunger drove us, still naked, to the kitchen to satisfy those needs. After the meal (breakfast, brunch and lunch all at one time) we headed poolside to enjoy the warm air and work on tans. Wine was served and a new day and a new buzz began. Vic snuggled up to me and I kissed her and nuzzled her hair. Soon we were asleep in the sun on a chaise.

Sometime later, I heard a loud, “What the hell is going on here?” I startled awake, Vic following my lead. Ange and Barbie obviously had fallen asleep like us, as they were just rousing. All of the sudden a man walked into our vision when I heard, “Jocko!” squealed out by Barbie. She leapt out of her lounger and ran over to give a naked hug to her husband Jacques. Barbie was three to four inches taller than Jacques and easily enveloped him in hugs and kisses, laughing and squealing the entire time. Ange was next to greet him followed quickly by Vic. 

I waited my turn. Hugs and kisses, kisses and hugs when finally Vic was able to introduce me to Jacques. We shook hands. He was my exact height and build. He had some scars on his face from hockey pucks over the years, and had an easy way about himself that was instantly endearing. He sized me up quickly, turned to Vic and said, “If this is the man that captivated you, he must be something special.” Vic shyly said, “He is.” Then Barbie and Ange chimed in, “And he’s a fucking stud,” and shrieked. 

Barbie grabbed Jocko, gave him another big kiss, then started undoing his clothes. He did not seem to mind her ministrations. Soon he was naked like the rest of us. Then I saw the “baseball bat” Ange had referred to. HIs flaccid penis was at least ten inches long. Being in the service and in close proximity to men of all sizes and shapes, I’d seen a lot of big dicks and small dicks too. Some dicks grew (mine did that) and some just showed off. Jocko was definitely a shower. Thick and veined it was a beautiful sight to see, and this was coming from a straight guy.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of his immense and beautifully shaped penis. Vic saw me staring at Jocko, then she looked down, and my dick was as hard as a rock. She whispered to me, “Well, I think you’ve found a new friend.”

I was shocked at what I was feeling. I had never thought about being with a man, I thought I was totally hetero. Vic reached down and pulled lightly on my cock and a long string of precum slid out my slit. 

My head was spinning. I wanted Jocko’s cock in my mouth and in my ass.

Vic then said, “Honey, obviously Ange, Barbie and me are bisexual. I don’t know where Jocko is on the subject, but if that’s something you want, go for it. I’m not jealous. I’ve had Jocko a bunch of times. His dick is so big it’s hard for Ange and me to take. Your dick is absolutely wonderful.”

I was beyond that. My dick was my dick. I wasn’t jealous of Jocko’s dick as I was aroused by the ravenous prospect of having that battering ram hammer me into sexual oblivion. I had to have it. I didn’t know how to get it, but I was going to do something to see if the quivering I had in my knees could be slaked.

Barbie and Jocko wasted little time getting after it. Barbie went on her back on a chaise quickly and Jocko followed her down. His massive thighs from playing professional hockey were matched by his super-tight butt. He drove deeply into Barbie with practiced ease. She howled her approval.

Vic and I just watched as I couldn’t take my eyes off of Jocko’s pounding of Barbie. Vic saw this but not missing a beat began stroking my rigid pole. More precum rolled out.

Ange moved over and was alternately kissing Barbie then Jocko. Jocko kneaded Ange’s beautiful and full tits. She moaned appreciatively. 

Vic grabbed a bottle of lube. I hadn’t paid much attention, but yeah, there was lubricant needed when you went full bore sex for long stretches of time. Natural lubrication only goes so far and for so long. Vic lubed my cock, stood me up and had me bend over, never letting my eyes stray from Jocko, lubed my butt, and proceeded to push three fingers into my ass. I didn’t flinch. I was absorbed in watching Jocko’s slamming performance. She added more lube to my butt, then jammed four fingers into my asshole.

I was in as much of a sexual daze as Vic. She led me over beside Barbie. She guided me down behind Jocko who was on top of Barbie. She emptied the remainder of the bottle’s content on Jocko’s butt, rammed two fingers up Jocko’s ass, extracted them, and then pushed me into position to fuck Jocko’s ass. I pushed my rigid member into the opening. Jocko’s butt was not soft and yielding like the women’s rear entries were. His butt was all muscle.

777Linda777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
777Linda777

His butthole yielded and I was suddenly in Jocko’s ass. Jocko seemed unperturbed by my entrance, though he did slow down a bit to adjust it seemed, and so he kept on pounding Barbie. As he pushed in, his strong buttocks pulled me in, as he pulled back from Barbie, my dick seemed to drive a little deeper. Soon we were in a rhythm. I didn’t last long I was so overwhelmed by my first sex with a man. I ejaculated like it was going to be the last time I’d ever ejaculate. Almost simultaneously, Jocko pushed into Barbie and gave a big grunt, grunt, grunt and filled her tunnel of love to overflowing. As he got off of Barbie, I pulled out and almost fell on my ass backwards, but Vic was there to balance me. She then dropped to her knees and started deep throating my cock that had only recently left Jocko’s ass channel.

I was still hard of course.

As I looked up, Jocko was looking at me with a smile, almost a smirk. I looked down and he was still hard. He moved Vic out of the way, grabbed my shoulders, turned me around and pushed me down to my knees on the same chaise that Barbie had been on. He proceeded to jam his massive member as deep as one stroke would go in my virgin tight never-been-fucked-ass. 

Thankfully Vic had previously lubed me up; even then it was a push, pull, push, pull for some amount of time before Jocko got his entire beautiful large cock all the way inside of me. Vic also moved under me and engulfed my cock in her sweet lips. I exploded in what seemed to be no time at all. She swallowed almost all of it. 

Her lips never left my cock as Jocko kept pounding, hammering, jamming my rapidly loosening orifice. Jocko wasn’t close to being done. I stayed hard, Vic kept sucking. 

I didn’t see any of this as my eyes were closed as I accepted his meat over and over again into my deepest depths, a depth I never imagined would be so fully plumbed.

I shot cum again. It wasn’t as large a load so Vic managed to keep sucking it without losing any this time.

Jocko kept plowing the road.

Vic kept sucking. 

My third load was smaller still. Vic had no trouble swallowing this amount.

Jocko kept plowing the brown road.

Vic kept sucking. 

I had no more cum and now my dick couldn’t stay hard. Jocko had fucked the fuck out of me.

Vic stopped sucking and moved out from under me.

Finally, gloriously, beautifully, painfully Jocko did his grunt, grunt, grunt and he was done. Cum shot out of my ass, he'd shot so much into me. When he pulled out of me as we collapsed together on the chaise as cum kept flowing out of my ass tract. 

The satyr was sated.

Sleep.

I awoke to my new reality as a bi man. 

My butt was sore as hell.

I woke up with a smile on my face. If someone had seen my face they would have seen a Cheshire cat kind of grin.

I was face down on my stomach. 

Jocko was spooned up against me, his arm around my midsection. He was snoring quietly. Even flaccid I could feel the weight of his dick against my thigh. What a fucking dick he had. It truly was love at first sight when his dick was exposed to me. It may have been the fastest conversion of a straight man to bisexualism in the history of men. 

In one weekend, with my lovely and sexy wife Vic aiding and abetting, I’d already fallen in love with her two best girlfriends, been asked to willingly providing seed for one, had fallen in love with the husband of one of the women and had been split apart with his huge dick in a part of my body that obviously had been underutilized and neglected for far too long.

My sexual experience had never been deeper or more exciting. And, then it got better.

Jocko stirred. He looked around to see what was going on, saw that his arm was around another man… me… but he didn’t jerk away. He blinked, he smiled and then he pulled my face around and he kissed me. I was so fucking stunned I didn’t know what to do. Then he kissed me again. I turned over toward him so we were now chest to chest. I hugged him and I kissed him back.

It seemed so fucking natural.

We held each other for a few moments. My dick got hard.

Jocko chuckled and said, “Sweetheart, I can’t reload as fast as you. Come on, let’s go find the girls.” He stood and offered me his hand and pulled me up. We walked hand-in-hand back inside to where the girls were sitting and chatting.

He called me “Sweetheart”.

It seemed so fucking natural.

Finding the girls, I snuggled in next to Vic and cooed and kissed her on the cheek. I loved that woman. She was going to have my children. I loved Ange, she was going to have my children. I loved Barbie and her husband Jocko. His seed was still leaking out of my butt.

I was so content, I fell asleep on Vic’s shoulder with a deep, deep smile.

Published 
Written by GhostedWriter97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments