Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pajama Party

"Because when I woke up this morning my ass was killing me - in fact it still hurts..."

18
6 Comments 6
19.7k Views 19.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words
About a month ago, a local woman’s group sent Vicki a letter, asking her to speak at one of their upcoming meetings. Since my wife is an accredited counselor, they requested that she talk about, ‘How to handle sexual harassment in the workplace,’ and then host a question and answer session afterwards. Vicki was quick to reply, saying that she would be happy to help.

Truth be known, my wife is well qualified to speak on the subject of ‘sexual harassment.’ When she was young she had a well paying job, but the owner was constantly trying to get into her pants until I threatened him – after that he fired her. That really pissed my wife off so she sued him - and won, but she was still out of a job.

To add a little levity to Vicki’s shitty situation, the guy’s wife also worked there. After Vicki sued him and won, the wife was so pissed that she filed for a divorce, and then she ended up owning the company. The wife hired Vicki back, and then Vicki worked for Marta for five years until she sold the company.

The fact is, every job, except for my wife’s current volunteer position, she’s endured some sort of sexual harassment. From the ‘cat calls’ to guys copping a feel, and from some women too - she’s been through it all… She can’t help that she’s hot. Plus, many women that she’s worked with over the years who were nowhere near as hot as my wife endured much of the same shitty treatment.

About a week after my wife agreed to speak, while Vicki and Gloria from the woman’s group chatted on the phone, my wife appeared at my home office door. With her cellphone in hand, she said, “Hon’, would it be okay if Gloria and her husband Patrick came over tonight after dinner to prepare our presentation?”

“Vicki, did you already say that it would be okay?”

“Well Hon’, yeah I guess I did - but I can cancel if you’d like.”

“Vicki, no that’s fine… But neither of us have even met them.”

“I know, and I thought about that too Hon’, but I’m sure it will be fine… They’ll be here around seven o’clock, and it should only take an hour, maybe two…”

“That’s fine Babe.”

> > > > >

Well, the seven o’clock hour came quick, but not before Vicki, Tara, and I had a nice dinner together. Afterwards, in true ‘Vicki style,’ my hot wife orally took care of ‘Big Alex’ and Tara’s pretty pussy in the shower – but that left her horny for more. I promised my insatiable wife that as soon as her guests left tonight, that Tara and I would return the favor and put a big smile on her playful pussy lips.

When our doorbell rang, I was expecting to greet an older women and an older man at the door – oh boy was I wrong. Gloria is a hot as hell redhead with big tits and a great body. She’s around thirty I’d say, and her husband Patrick, he seemed to be a quiet, good-looking guy.

Even though my wife had little time to prepare for her guests, she had appetizers, coffee, cookies, and soft-drinks ready. As soon as the ladies and Patrick began to discuss their event, I excused myself and retreated upstairs to my office. Since Tara was also familiar with being sexually harassed at work, she stayed to contribute what she could.

How time flies… What was to be an hour or two turned into three hours. But by the time our guests were ready to leave, a very dense fog had set in - far worse than what was predicted. Actually, it was so bad that I couldn’t even see the street from my front door… And to make matters worse, Gloria and Patrick live in the city, and that would be a horrific ride home. But like a true trooper, although Patrick wasn’t happy that he had to drive in this hazardous weather, they left.

Not long after Gloria and Patrick drove away, Vicki’s cellphone rang – it was Gloria and she was panicked. She told my wife that visibility was almost zero, and they didn’t think they would make it home safely. Feeling Gloria’s concern, my wife said, “Gloria, just come back and spend the night – we have plenty of room.”

Upon hearing that Gloria and Patrick were coming back, Tara asked if we would mind if she went to bed, citing that she had a grueling day at work. Naturally, Vicki and I kissed her goodnight, and then we told her that we love her.

> > > > >

It was about fifteen-minutes after Gloria had called when they returned. Luckily it was Friday night, and none of us had to work in the morning. It turns out that Gloria and Patrick have been married for less than a year, and they didn’t have to worry about getting back to their condo since they had no kids or pets. Just after they returned, Vicki and I escorted Gloria and Patrick up to our guest bedroom. While I stayed and talked with Gloria and Patrick, Vicki fetched pajamas for Gloria to choose from, and a pair of my pajamas for Patrick.

I probably should mention that since we’ve become swingers, Vicki no longer owns one pair of pajamas that are not sexy. In fact, the only pajamas that my wife now owns, but never wears, are ‘two-piece, short and sexy baby doll pajamas,’ and one pair is see-through - she left that pair in her drawer. When Gloria looked at the different pajama choices that my wife had to offer her, she was a wee-bit sheepish at first – but she picked a pair of red silk ‘baby dolls’ to match her hair. My wife picked the exact same sexy pair, but in black.

By now it was approaching the eleven o’clock hour, so we all put our pajamas on, and then we congregated in the living room. After spending some time with Gloria and Patrick, I realized they were really nice people… A little strange, a little shy - but nice.

While we talked, Gloria said that she never expected that she’d be at a ‘pajama party’ tonight. Vicki then shared that she was still a kid the last time she was. To add a little adult fun to our impromptu pajama party, Vicki made a pitcher of margaritas, and then she also put out a tray of finger-foods. After some lively conversation and our first margarita, my wife suggested that we go downstairs to our game room for a friendly game of pool – so we did.

Like most people, neither Gloria nor Patrick was much of a pool player, not that we are - we just enjoy the game. While we played and sipped on our margaritas, Gloria and Patrick were both pretty buzzed after their second one. And by the time we finished our third margarita, Patrick was not only feeling no pain, he was also feeling-up his buzzed wife whenever she bent over to take a shot. Actually, it was kind of funny to watch – I guess drinking margaritas turned Patrick into a pervert and a pool shark all at the same time.

> > > > >

Vicki had just finished topping off our margaritas, and now it was her turn to shoot. This time she didn’t have much to shoot at, so she took her time to decide which ball to play. When she finally bent over the table to line up her shot, Patrick decided that he was going to help.

“Oh well” I thought with a chuckle inside, but that was only until Patrick got behind my wife and started to ‘feel her up’ like he did his wife. Since I was curious to see what was about to happen next, I didn’t say anything to Patrick… And to my surprise neither did Gloria. Vicki seemed more than a little miffed with Patrick, so she hurried her shot - and missed.

Gloria was up next. Once again, Patrick moved behind his wife to help her shoot, and this time when she leaned over the table, he reached under her silky red pajama top and grabbed her big tits. That move pissed off Gloria, and then she told him to behave himself or walk home - Gloria missed her shot.

Patrick was up next, and he quickly took a shot and missed. Now it was my turn to shoot. At this point, Patrick’s mischievous moves were far more amusing than the game… I quickly took a random shot and missed.

Again, it was back to my wife, and once again Patrick was all over her. Within a few seconds Vicki firmly told Patrick that he’d better stop – but he didn’t. In fact after he was scolded he reached under my wife's pajama top and groped her huge mounds of joy. Fuck was my wife pissed - Vicki quickly took a shot and missed.

Once again, it was Gloria’s turn to shoot. Considering what Patrick just did to my wife, and Gloria didn’t scold him, this time I cut in front of him before he moved in behind Gloria… “Two can play this fucking game,” I thought.

As I hovered over Gloria’s hot body, I took her pool cue out of her hand. After I gently set the cue on the table, I embraced her around her waist from behind and kissed her neck. While I held her hot ass tightly up against my stiffening cock, I reached under her pajama top, and then I cupped her big tits just like her husband did to my wife – but longer.

Now, with Gloria’s beautiful long red hair snuggled up against my shoulder, I whispered into her ear, “Listen gorgeous, if your husband touches my wife again, the big cock you’re feeling against you lovely ass is going to find its way into your wet pussy, whether you like it or not – I promise.”

Well shit, buzzed Gloria whispered back, “In that case darling, I certainly won’t stop him…” And then after she kissed me, she took her shot – and missed.

> > > > >

It was Vicki’s turn again, and once again Patrick was all over her body. Since scolding Patrick didn’t stop him the last time, plus his wife’s threat didn’t seem to faze him, and I just had his hot wife in my arms and her big tits in my hands, this time after Patrick felt-up Vicki, he pulled my wife’s pajama panties down to expose her hot ass, and then he kissed it.

Now I could tell that my wife was super pissed.

IsaWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsaWood

With her bare backside facing Patrick, she said, “You do realize that your wife and my husband are watching you sexually harass me…”

Once again, Vicki’s comment didn’t faze Patrick one iota, and Gloria didn’t say a word either… In fact after Vicki said what she said, Patrick tugged his pajama bottom down, and then he nestled his decent size cock between her cheeks.

Well that did it… Vicki wheeled around and smacked Patrick across his face – and hard. That move did faze him, and Gloria – she was beyond pissed now and out for revenge. With a couple of fast moves, Gloria peeled off her pajamas, and then she cleared all the balls off of the pool table. Now, she looked at me and said, “Your cock - my pussy – now!”

“Holy shit,” I thought… I was actually just bluffing before when I told her that I was going to fuck her. When I looked at Vicki, she nodded as if to say, “Go ahead…”

Upon my wife's approval, I grabbed Gloria and bent her body over the pool table. With her fine as hell ass staring me in the face, I motioned for Vicki to come over and join me – share and share alike, right? As soon as she stood next to me, I said to my wife, “Go on Babe – her ass looks delicious.”

Vicki quickly knelt down to put some lovin’ on Gloria’s fine pussy. While she did, I got up on the pool table and knelt in front of Gloria. This redheaded hottie didn’t need any instructions on what to do next, and in an instant she slid my hard cock down her throat - all Patrick could do was stand and watch.

About now, as Gloria demonstrated her expert cock-sucking skills, my wife had her pussy in heat - Gloria was having one orgasm after another. It was when Gloria had a huge tremor of an orgasm that she took my cock out of her mouth and said to Patrick, “Get over here and suck this big cock.”

Wow, I didn’t see that one coming, but Patrick did as he was told. I moved over to Patrick’s side of the pool table, and while Vicki continued to find Gloria’s ‘hot-spot’ and made her squirm again and again, Patrick opened his mouth and took my cock.

To my surprise, Patrick sucked the hell out of my cock from the get-go. Now, as he was sucking me, he was so good at it that he quickly took me to the point where I almost shot my load. Since I didn’t want to cum yet, I yanked my cock out of his mouth, and then I got off of the pool table.

Now, as I stood next to my wife, she stood up to let me finish what I had started. Gloria was still bent over the pool table, but I wanted to taste her – all of her. I embraced this lovely little lady, and then I spun her around and kissed her a few times… And as I kissed her, I felt the lust, the electric in her erect nipples as they rubbed against my bare chest, so I moved down and gave them some special love.

I’ll admit, this gorgeous redhead had me as hot as my wife and Tara gets me. Then, with a quick move I spun Gloria around, bent her over the pool table and shoved eight-inches of ‘hot n’ hard meat’ covered with her husband’s saliva into Gloria’s dripping wet pussy – and then I pumped and pumped her gorgeous pussy while Patrick just stood and watched.

Just as I was about to seed Gloria, Patrick assumed that he could fuck my wife because I was fucking his. I can’t say for sure why, but Vicki wanted no part of Patrick – at fucking all. In fact while my cock was filling Gloria’s sweet pussy with a load of fresh cream, Vicki told Patrick again and again to leave her alone. Upon hearing my wife’s last plea to Patrick, Gloria said to him, “You’re ass is dismissed – just go to bed…” And he did.

> > > > >

After I shot my load, and Patrick was out of the fold, Vicki suggested that we go up to our room, take a refreshing shower, and then make some passionate love in bed. Gloria admitted that she’s never made love to a woman, but she said that after what my wife just did to her pussy, she was ready for more.

Since it was late, Vicki and I left the empty pitcher, the glasses, the appetizers, as well as our pajamas in the game room and went upstairs. As soon as I opened our bedroom door and flipped the mood lights on, I discovered that Tara was sound asleep on her side of the bed. I guess that Vicki and I both assumed that she was going to sleep in her room tonight. But when Gloria saw Tara’s beautiful naked body spread out on our bed, she said, “Tara is your lover… Oh my God that’s hot!”

I didn’t feel the need to respond to Gloria’s comment - I went in and turned the shower on ahead of the ladies – and then Tara also joined us. While we showered, Gloria admitted that she and her ‘ex’ used to swing some, but they never crossed over to a same sex partner. Having said that, Vicki and Tara both embraced Gloria and kissed her… And by the looks of their kisses, I knew it was going to be a long night – but by now I was beat.

> > > > >

By the time we finished our shower, and since I had already had sex with Gloria, I suggested that the ladies sleep in our room, and I would sleep in Tara’s room. Although the ladies were disappointed, they understood, and Gloria was excited to make love with two hot as hell women. I gave them all a kiss goodnight, and then I went to Tara’s room.

Well lo and behold - when I turned Tara’s light on, Patrick was passed-out in her bed. “That explains why Tara was in our bed,” I thought… Patrick in his drunken stupor must have crawled in the wrong bed. I decided to shag Patrick’s ass out of my ‘Sweet Cheeks’ room and into our guest bedroom.

About now, I really felt sorry for Tara. She must have been terrified when Patrick got in bed with her, although I didn’t her scream. Maybe he made enough noise to wake her up, and she just got the hell out of there. I’m sure I’ll find out in the morning what really happened – poor girl… I really love my Sweet Cheeks!

At first, Patrick was as groggy as groggy can be. In reality I wasn’t mad at him, he’s probably the kind of guy that just can’t handle alcohol. Once I got him on his feet, I had to hold him up in order to get him into the other room… And then, as soon as I got him in bed he woke up a bit, enough to grab my cock and pump it some.

As beat as I was, I stood there and let him pump it. By now he had woke up to the point where he said, “Don’t tell Gloria,” and then he proceeded to suck me again. Well fuck - this guy can suck… He almost had me to the point where I shot my load in his mouth when we were downstairs.

Within no time, I was as hard as a rock, sliding in and out of Patrick’s mouth. Now as he sucked and sucked me, he began pump his hard cock. Patrick had a nice steady rhythm going, in and out, and in and out, so to add a little heat to his fire, I pulled my cock out of his mouth, but just long enough to climb in bed with him.

As soon as I was in bed, Patrick went after my cock faster than he did before. Now, while he sucked the hell out of me, I grabbed his cock and pumped his thick cock for him. Well that turned him on, so much so that he stopped sucking me, and then without saying a word he got on all fours and assumed the position.

Well shit, by now all I wanted was to blow my load and go to bed. But with Patrick’s bare ass right there for the taking, I got behind him and plunged my cock in - and pumped. Once Patrick got past the initial pain, he backed his ass into my cock as hard as he could with every thrust… Bam, bam, bam, I constantly felt against my groin. Actually, considering that his ass was as tight as tight can be, I loved the way that his manhole tightly gripped my cock as I pumped and pumped him as hard as I could.

After who knows how long, I got so hot that I couldn’t hold back any longer. Without saying a word, my cock began to load Patrick’s ass as I continued to fuck the hell out of him… But finally, once I was exhausted, I just pulled out and went to Tara’s room.

Before I climbed in Tara’s bed, I took a quick as quick can be shower. And as soon as my head hit her pillow, the lovely scent of my Sweet Cheeks perfume put me out like a light.

> > > > >

Morning came around pretty quick, and Tara came into her room to wake me up for breakfast. When she did, she put a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on instead of her typical garb - panties and a t-shirt. Once I was awake enough, I asked her if Patrick scared her when he came into her room last night.

Apparently my theory was wrong. Tara looked at me like I had a third eye, and then she said that she slept in our bed all night – damn good thing she did.

Did I tell you just how much I love my Sweet Cheeks? After we shared a little foreplay in her bed, Tara and I went in the kitchen. By now Gloria and Patrick were seated at the table in the clothes they wore yesterday. Before Tara and I sat down, we helped my wife put the big batch of pancakes that she made on the table – and then we all sat down.

Funny, as we talked, Patrick acted like nothing happened last night. When I had the chance to catch both my wife and Gloria’s eye, I said, “So Patrick, did you enjoy playing pool last night?”

“Alex, I think I did, and thanks for letting us sleep over – you are Vicki are great hosts… But Alex, after my second margarita, heck, I can’t even remember going to bed - I must have really been in a fog...”

After Patrick garnered a laugh from all of us, he added, “And Alex, did I fall down last night… Because when I woke up this morning my ass was killing me - in fact it still hurts.”

I have to tell you, after Patrick said that my wife poked me hard – she knew…

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments