Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

San Diego Summer 2

"Cindy has her way with the help."

19
6 Comments 6
14.0k Views 14.0k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Like I said, things didn't get awkward between Kienan and me after our jerk off session in the van to get rid of the massive blue balls Cindy had given us. However, things did change. Things between Kienan and I became more relaxed or free spirited. It started with Kienan.

One night I was in my bedroom watching TV before going to sleep. Kienan knocked on the door then entered my room. He was naked. His 8 inch cock was hanging between his legs. In a casual voice he asked to borrow some soap for his shower. I nodded to him, which was all I could do. He had taken me by surprise walking in naked.

Many times he did not close the door to the bathroom when he showered. The showers in our apartment were stand-alone showers with clear glass shower doors. He would get out of the shower and towel himself off all the while talking with me about whatever. He obviously didn't care about being naked in front of me.

I know that we all showered together in the community showers in the locker room in the gym back in high school, but this was a bit different. Back then it was no big deal. We were naked in front of each other and the whole team, but we never had sexual thoughts. Now that I've seen Kienan getting his dick sucked by Cindy, then jerking off together, I couldn't see Kienan's cock and not have a twinge of excitement shoot through me. Those scenarios were a huge turn-on for me.

I was really struggling with why I was turned on by it. Kienan and I both got our share of hot pussy. We loved it. We each got laid several times a week. So, why was I getting turned on by Kienan walking around naked? I wondered if it was because it was something new and different. I never fantasized or got turned on by any other guy. Was it because Kienan and I were best friends and, therefore, we were close to each other? I wondered what Kienan was thinking about all of it. Did it turn him on to be naked in front of me? What would I do if he tried to come on to me?

Those were the thoughts that were running through my head. One day I decided to give Kienan a taste of his own medicine and see how he reacted. I walked out of my bedroom one morning completely naked. My 8 inches were swinging between my legs. Kienan was sitting at the breakfast table. I walked past him and into the laundry room to get a fresh towel for my shower. I grabbed the towel and walked past him again towards my bathroom. Then I stopped and turned to face him. He was looking at me casually. "Oh, I almost forgot," I said, "If you go out to the store, we need more laundry detergent."

He just nodded as I turned and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to get warm. My dick was starting to get hard because that entire scene that just played out turned me on. I knew I would be jerking off in the shower. However, as I entered the shower Kienan walked into my bathroom and leaned against the vanity. He was watching me bathe through the glass shower door. I did nothing to try to hide or turn away, but I wasn't going to jerk off in front of him. "So, who was that chick you brought home the other night?" he asked.

"Oh, just some chick I picked up at the bar when I went out with the crew for drinks," I replied, "You were asleep when we got home."

"No, I was in my room but I wasn't asleep. I could hear you two fucking all the way into my room. That girl was a screamer!" he laughed.

I smiled, "Yeah she was pretty wild."

"No shit!" he exclaimed. "Her screaming turned me on so much that I had to jerk off. Maybe I should have joined you."

That caught me by surprise. I didn't really know how to react. So I changed the subject as I was rinsing the soap off my body. "So you know who referred us for that quote we have to give today?"

Kienan shook his head. "Cindy," I said with a smile.

"Really?" Kienan replied.

"Yep. It's supposed to be a big job, too. Landscaping for a tennis court, plus a few extra things," I explained.

"Well, I'm going to have to meet you over there," Kienan said, "I have a few errands to run. Can you get things started and we'll discuss in more detail when I get there? I shouldn't be too long."

"No problem," I replied as I turned off the shower.

Kienan walked out of the bathroom, grabbed his keys an left the apartment.

I put on some dress shorts and a polo, got myself together and headed out of the apartment.

I arrived at the address and it was a huge mansion. No surprise there. As I approached the front walkway, I noticed a note taped to the front door. "Out playing tennis. Be back soon. Come in and make yourselves comfortable."

I walked in the house. It was absolutely stunning. I looked around and entered what I guessed to be the living room. There was a sofa, love seat and a nice recliner facing the sofa. I noticed a drink cart with several bottles of liquor and assorted mixers and juices. I took a bottled water that was sitting in an ice bath. Since I was working, I wanted to be professional, so I passed on the spirits. I sat down in the recliner taking in the absolute beauty of the house when I heard a back door open and two women's voices. I stood up waiting for them to find me in the living room.

After a few seconds a blond woman appeared in the the doorway. She must have been in her late thirties or early forties. She had short hair down to her shoulders. It was pulled back away from her face. She was wearing a white tennis skirt, white and navy blue striped athletic shirt/bra and white socks and tennis shoes. She was gorgeous. She had a nice body with tan legs and perky tits.

She walked towards me extending her hand, which I shook. "Hi, I'm Dana," she said politely, "I hope you weren't waiting long."

"No, not at all," I replied, "You have a beautiful home."

Dana smiled, then I heard a familiar voice enter the room, "So where's your partner?"

I looked over to see Cindy walk in with a towel and bottle of water. I smiled at her, "He had to run a quick errand. He'll be here shortly."

"I certainly hope so," Cindy said, "There is much to do."

"We can get started with the preliminary stuff," I responded grabbing my clip board.

"Do you two know each other?" Dana asked

"Yes, silly," Cindy answered. "These are the guys that did my landscaping. I referred them, remember?"

"Oh that's right!" Dana smiled. "Have a seat, we can wait on your partner."

I sat back down in the recliner and Dana and Cindy sat next to each other facing me on the sofa. There was a slightly awkward silence. Cindy staring me up and down and smiling. Dana finally broke the silence, "So, Cindy tells me that you did a magnificent job on her landscaping. The retaining wall with the waterfall is to die for."

I smiled, "Well thank you! I can't wait to see what magic we can sprinkle upon your yard."

"Yeah they did such an awesome job, I tried to give them a huge tip, but it didn't quite work out the way I had it planned," Cindy smirked and winked at me.

I couldn't believe she said that. Had she told Dana about it? I was completely taken off guard by that.

"I thought it was rude to tip the owners of a company?" Dana asked somewhat perplexed.

"Oh, it wasn't anything like that," Cindy replied, "I was giving them both a blow job when George decided to return from his business trip three days early."

"Cindy!" Dana shouted, instantly turning red in the face, "I can't believe you!"

I was now stunned and didn't know what to do. "No, I'm serious!" Cindy exclaimed, "We were out on the back porch and I was taking turns sucking their dicks when I heard George calling me from the front of the house. He didn't see anything and we covered it up, but it was a close one."

I was flabbergasted. I didn't know what to say or how to respond. I was a a little upset. I didn't want to lose this contract. I looked over at Dana and she was still red faced and was staring in amazement at Cindy.

"He's got a huge dick and so does his partner," Cindy looked over at me, "What's his name? Kienan?"

I just nodded. "We're going to have some fun today, girl." Cindy smiled at Dana.

"Are you out of your mind?" Dana shouted.

"Oh calm down," Cindy snapped back. "Honey, you need this. Your husband fucks around on you every chance he gets and you know it. You love this lifestyle so much you won't ever leave him. So use it to your advantage."

"You have lost it!" Dana snapped at Cindy

"Have I?" Cindy replied, then looked at me, "Dana and her husband are high school sweethearts. They lost their virginity to each other back in the day. He is the only man she has been with, but she is definitely not the only women he's been with. That's for sure!"

I was shifting in my seat getting uncomfortable with this whole scenario.

Cindy continued, "She actually caught her husband fucking his administrative assistant when she stopped by his office unannounced one time," she explained.

"My husband isn't any better," Cindy continued, "I know he's fucking other women, too. So, dammit, I'm going to have some fun! And you should, too!" she looked over at Dana.

She was being very presumptuous. She just assumed I would go along with it. This was only one contract. But the more I thought about it, the more I knew what a predicament I was in. The contract is only one job. It was the word-of-mouth among the wealthy clients that made our business successful. If I went along with Cindy's plan, do I risk bad business remarks from Dana? If I didn't go along with it, do I risk the same from Cindy?

"Besides, I'm footing the bill for the contract," Cindy said, "My husband lost a bet with Dana's and we have to pay. So I plan on having some fun with this!"

Dana and I looked at each other, not knowing how to react. "Unless you don't want the contract," Cindy snidely said looking over at me.

I wasn't a whore for business, but this was my business in this situation. I would have to fuck two hot older women wanting me to fuck them in order to land a huge contract. Dana didn't seem convinced, but I had a feeling Cindy would have her way.

I was still a bit dumbfounded. Cindy got off the couch and approached where I was sitting on the recliner. "I want to see that big cock of yours," She said as she approached me.

Before I could react, Cindy was on her knees in front of me. She grabbed my belt and unbuckled it. I could feel my dick starting to stiffen. She then unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, reached in, grabbed my dick and pulled it out. Cindy held my cock in her hand and stroked it a few times. She looked over at Dana who was still on the couch staring in amazement. "Look at this beautiful cock," Cindy cooed at Dana.

Then Cindy leaned down and wrapped her lips around my engorged cock head and slid her mouth down half my length. She pulled up slowly, stopping to flick the head with her tongue a few times. Then she took my cock back into her mouth again. She bobbed up and down on my now raging hard dick. Stroking it with her hand as she sucked in and out.

Dana stared at Cindy. She looked as if she was entranced at the sight. Since Cindy mentioned her husband as the only one she's been with, that made me think that Dana did not have much experience with sex, let alone watching her best friend suck cock in front of her.

I could tell Dana was getting turned on watching Cindy suck me. Cindy was lost in what she was doing to me. I leaned back and let Cindy continue to work my cock. That woman knew how to suck dick! Her mouth bobbed up and down on my cock with a fury. She was sucking and stroking me hard and fast. I grabbed the back of her head and bobbed her head even faster, working my hips to where I was almost fucking her mouth.

I opened my eyes to see Dana on her side stretched out on the couch. She had one leg propped up and her tennis skirt was hiked up resting on her belt line. The crotch of her white panties was pulled to the side and she was rubbing her pussy with her middle finger as she watch Cindy suck my dick. She started to breathe heavily and she started rubbing her pussy faster as she continued to watch Cindy suck me.

Cindy pulled my cock out of her mouth to get some air. She looked over and saw Dana rubbing her pussy. "Well, look at you!" she teased Dana, "You like watching me suck dick."

Dana stopped momentarily as if she got caught doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing. "Oh, Honey, I think that pussy of yours is begging to be fucked," Cindy said.

Dana pulled her hand away from her slit and her pussy glistened with its wetness in the sunlight peering into the room. She sat up slightly as Cindy stood up and motioned me to stand up. As I stood up, Cindy grabbed my cock and led me to the couch where Dana was lying on her side, propped up on one elbow. Cindy motioned for me to sit at the foot of the couch. Before I could sit, Cindy grabbed my shorts and underwear and slid them to the ground. I stepped out of them, still wearing my sneakers and socks.

I sat at the end of the couch. My cock was hard as a rock. I looked over at Dana, "Cindy, I don't know about this," Dana said in an apprehensive tone.

"Sweetie, don't worry. Once you have that hard cock plunging into your tight pussy, you'll be thanking me," Cindy said to Dana.

She grabbed Dana's leg, the one she had propped up when she was rubbing herself. Dana lifted it and pulled it slightly towards her. This opened up room against the back of the couch for me to slide down and lay behind Dana in a spooning position. Dana did not resist, although I could tell she was still a bit apprehensive.

My cock was positioned right below her pussy. Cindy slid to the floor on her knees. I felt her grab my cock and line the head up with Dana's opening. As soon, I felt Dana's pussy on the tip of my dick, I instinctively thrust my hips, penetrating her opening. My dick slid about halfway in. Dana let out a gasp and I entered her.

Dana's pussy was wet and so tight. I could tell that she hasn't been fucked in awhile. I stopped momentarily. I whispered in Dana's ear, "Do you want to do this?"

"Yes," Dana whimpered back at me.

That's all the assurance I needed. I thrust again, this time my dick was all the way in her hungry pussy. It was so tight around my cock. Hot, wet and tight! "Oh, look how that cock stretches your pussy out," Cindy cooed, "I'm going to play with my pussy while I watch him fuck you."

I held Dana's leg up as I continued fucking her. Her whimpers and gasps turned to moans and squeals as I pounded her love hole. I closed my eyes and kept fucking Dana, speeding up my thrusts as Dana squealed. Then I heard Cindy exclaim, "Where the fuck have you been?"

I opened my eyes to see Kienan standing in the door way of the living room watching. I froze. My dick was still buried inside Dana. Cindy was on her knees. She looked back at Dana, "This is the other one I was telling you about."

Kienan didn't say a word. He just walked slowly towards Cindy. "I've been waiting for you to get here," Cindy teased, "I want to feel that hard black dick inside my hungry pink pussy."

Kienan looked over at me. I slowly started grinding Dana. Kienan still said nothing. He just slowly approached Cindy. She was still on her knees when Kienan got to her. "Let me get you warmed up," Cindy said as she unzipped Kienan's shorts.

She reached in and pulled Kienan's dick out of the opening. I don't know how long Kienan had been watching us, but his cock was rock hard when Cindy liberated it from his work shorts. Cindy wasted no time. She wrapped her lips around his cock and swallowed about half his length. She stroked him with her hand and she bobbed on his dick.

I continued to fuck Dana. I could hear my balls slapping against her as I slammed my meat in. Cindy was moaning as she sucked Kienan's dick. Kienan was watching me fuck Dana while Cindy sucked him. Then Cindy pulled his cock out of his mouth. "I need you to fuck me!" she whimpered to Kienan.

Cindy fell back on the carpet and slipped her panties off. She was still wearing her white tennis skirt. Kienan slipped off his shorts and boxers. He got down on his knees and positioned himself behind Cindy who was already on all fours.

I kept fucking Dana, but we both were staring at Kienan and Cindy. Cindy let out a high pitched moan as Kienan's black dick disappeared into her pink pussy. I had the perfect view of his cock sliding in and out of Cindy's hungry box. "Oh, that's it. Let me have that big, black dick!" Cindy cooed as Kienan started pounding her from behind.

I sped up my pace on Dana. We both were watching Cindy get fucked by Kienan.

SilvanaRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaRosee

I've never seen anything like this before, watching two people fuck right before my eyes. I kept slamming my cock into Dana's tight, moist pussy. "Oh that cock feels so good!" Dana whimpered.

Dana started bucking her hips back against me. She was moaning and whimpering loader and louder. Then her pussy started squeezing my dick. I knew she was cumming. I kept pumping her as she creamed all over my dick. I was still fixated on watching Kienen fuck Cindy, "Oh fuck my pink pussy you black mother fucker!" Cindy shouted as Kienen was fucking her with all he had.

I could hear Kienan's balls slapping against Cindy as he kept pounding her. Then Kienan started breathing heavily. He let out a few moans then I saw his entire length emerge from Cindy's pussy. He slapped his engorged black cock down on the back of Cindy's ass. He stroked it twice before it erupted in a geyser of hot, white cum! His load was shooting up Cindy's back in what seemed to be never ending waves.

Just like seeing his dick erupt while we jerked off in the back of the van, the sight made me go past the point of no return. I was still fucking Dana as my load quickly shot up the shaft of my cock and exploded inside Dana's dripping box. The sensation of my load pumping into her pussy made Dana squeal in ecstasy. I pumped her as hard as I could until my orgasm subsided.

My dick slid out of Dana and we both sat up on the couch. Cindy was still on her knees with Kienan behind her. His cock resting on her back as they watched me and Dana finish fucking.

The Cindy smiled at Dana, "Hey, did he just cum inside you?"

Dana gave her a puzzled look as if she just asked an odd question.

"Oh yes, he did cum in you, didn't he?" Cindy smiled, looked at me then back at Dana.

Still staying on her knees, she maneuvered towards Dana who was still in a sitting position on the couch. "Spread your legs," Cindy instructed Dana, but ended up pulling Dana's legs apart at the knees.

"Oh, yeah, look at that cum oozing out of your pussy," Cindy said with excitement.

Dana closed her legs quickly, "What are you doing?" she exclaimed as she sat back up.

Cindy pushed her back against the couch, "Don't be such a fucking prude, Dana!"

Cindy spread Dana's legs again and leaned in and started lapping Dana's pussy with her tongue. "Cindy, what the fuck are you..." Dana tried to exclaim but started giving in to the sensation of Cindy licking her pussy.

Kienan and I exchanged glances. We couldn't believe what we were witnessing. Cindy was eating my cum out of Dana's pussy. Dana was overtaken by the sweet sensation of getting her pussy eaten, I don't think she cared that it was by another woman. The scene was so hot, I started stroking my cock, getting off on watching Cindy lick Dana. I looked over and Kienan was stroking his dick, as well.

Dana was squirming and moaning. She was playing with her nipples and grinding her hips as Cindy was tonging her box. Then Cindy slid two fingers inside of Dana's hole, finger fucking her as she flicked her clit with her tongue. Dana was starting to cum. Her hips were gyrating. Her whimpers turned to squeals and moans. Then she started bucking and Cindy kept working her pussy. I could see her orgasm rising.

Then Dana started to convulse as a small stream squirted from her pussy onto Cindy's face. Cindy removed her fingers from Dana's hole, spread Dana's pussy lips wide with her thumbs and covered her pussy with her mouth. She was sucking and licking as much of Dana's love juice as she could. Dana was still bucking and had a handful of Cindy's hair. Her orgasm tapered off and Cindy had licked Dana's pussy clean of my cum and Dana's.

Cindy came up from between Dana's legs. She looked at Kienan and me. Our cocks were raging hard, waiting for what she had in store for round two. "Judging by your hard dicks, I guess you enjoyed seeing that girl-on-girl action."

"That was hot!' was all I could muster, still speechless from what I just witnessed.

"Now's it's my turn to witness some hot action!" Cindy smiled and looked over at me, "Stand up."

I stood up from the couch. Kienan was still sitting on the carpet, cock in hand. Cindy walked over to my right side as we both were facing Kienan. "I'm going to have some fun with you boys," Cindy said with a sinister tone.

She looked over at Kienan, "I want to watch you to suck his cock," she said as she grabbed my hard dick.

"Are you serious?" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah!" Cindy laughed, "You got off on watching me eat out Dana, now I want to see him suck your dick."

Now, I didn't cringe at the idea. As I mentioned before, Kienan had been very flirtatious and uninhibited since our incident in the van. I was not expecting Cindy to tell Kienan to do this, but I knew I wouldn't mind if Kienan did so. The notion even sent an electrical shock of excitement through my body.

"You are one kinky bitch," Kienan said to Cindy.

"I know," Cindy giggled, "So, are you going to do it or are we going to just end this little fuck session we have?"

Kienan didn't hesitate. He approached me, still on his knees. Cindy still held my cock in her hand, which was quickly replaced by Kienan's. After he grabbed my cock at the base, he wasted no time in wrapping his mouth around my bulbous cock head. The excitement and sensation of Kienan sucking my dick made my knees buckle slightly. "Oooh, you are liking this." Cindy teased as she saw me regain my composure.

Kienan slid his mouth down more than half my length and locked his lips around it creating a vacuum. He then slowly slid his mouth back until he reached my head again. Then he sucked and tongued my head viciously. It felt so good I was panting and starting to moan. "Oh this is so hot watching him suck your cock!" Cindy cooed.

She looked over at Dana, who was watching intently what Kienan was doing. "You know you like this, girl," Cindy winked at her, "Go ahead, play with your pussy. You know you want to."

As if taking orders from Cindy, Dana leaned back on the couch, spread her legs and started rubbing her pussy as she watched Kienan give me the blow job of my life.

Kienan had sped up his pace and was bobbing his head and mouth on my dick. It felt amazing. My breathing was getting faster and stronger as I caught myself moaning. I couldn't believe how good Kienan was at sucking cock. While one of his hands stroked my shaft as he bobbed, the other was caressing my balls and gently pulling them down.

Cindy was standing behind me, yet slightly to my right so she could have a close look at Kienan working my dick. "Ohh this is so hot, I need to rub my pussy, too," Cindy whimpered.

She hiked her left foot up on the couch and slid her right hand between her legs. She leaned in and whimpered into my ear, "Watching this has gotten my pussy all wet."

She worked her pussy as she continued watching Kienan. I looked over at Dana who was doing the same. Cindy was moaning in my ear. I could feel the motion of Cindy's arm behind me as she rubbed her slit. Then she took her left hand and pushed on the small of my back. "Lean forward a little bit," she instructed.

I bent slightly towards Kienan who was still sucking me relentlessly. Then I felt a wet sensation between my ass cheeks. Cindy had lubed up a few fingers with her wet pussy and was now massaging my asshole. This was a new experience for me as she applied a little bit of pressure with her middle finger and rubbed my asshole in a circular motion.

It felt amazing. Cindy rubbing my asshole while Kienan slurped away on my cock. I became lost in the ecstasy I was in. I started gyrating my hips to increase the pleasure my cock was feeling from Kienan's lips and mouth as well as what my ass was feeling from Cindy's massage. Then suddenly I felt immediate pressure in my ass followed by a quick pain, yet sense of pleasure. Cindy had penetrated my ass with her middle finger.

My ass clinched around her finger and I gasped. "Easy... that's it," Cindy whispered in my ear and my ass relaxed with the rhythm of her finger.

Kienan had pulled me out of his mouth and was sucking the head of my cock while stroking me with his hand. Cindy was slowly fingering my ass. She found the sweet spot that was my prostate and was rubbing it gently, applying more pressure with each thrust of her finger. I had never in my wildest dreams imagined anything going up my ass, but this was feeling fantastic.

"Ohh, Baby, Yeah," Cindy cooed. "You like getting finger fucked and sucked at the same time?"

I was moaning uncontrollably. Kienan had released my cock with his hand and just used his mouth as he began bobbing and sucking again. He was still caressing and pulling at my balls as he used his freed hand to start stroking his own cock.

The whole scene was so surreal that it was almost playing out in slow motion. I watched Kienan jerk his cock as he sucked me. The shiny, smooth head of his dick was dripping precum as I watched it disappear into his foreskin on his upstroke and reappear on the down stroke. I would have never thought the head of another man's cock would look so inviting.

Everything that was happening was too much for me to take. I felt my orgasm start to build as I knew I was about to cum. However, the building orgasm felt different. It seemed to start originating deep within me. I started panting and gyrating my hips more. Cindy knew I was getting close to cumming. "Oh, that's it, Baby," Cindy whispered, "Let me see you shoot your load all over him."

She stopped finger banging my asshole, but kept her finger in, massaging my prostate. My orgasm was getting more intense by the second. I was panting and moaning uncontrollably. Kienan also knew I was cumming. He stopped jerking himself and took hold of my cock again, not slowing down with his mouth. He stopped caressing my balls and gently pulled them down and held them in that position. I could feel my load rising throughout my body. Then my ass started clenching around Cindy's finger and my cock started to convulse and spasm. "Oh, fuck I'm going to cum!" I yelled as the only warning, not knowing what Kienan was going to do.

He pulled my cock out of his mouth as my load shot out of my dick head with a speeding fury onto his chest. He stroked my erupting cock as it kept spurting cum all over him. Cindy was still working my ass. This was the most intense orgasm I had ever had. My knees started to buckle. My cock finally stopped spewing cum. Cindy pulled out of my ass as I dropped to the floor.

Then I heard moans of pleasure. I looked over to the couch and Dana was getting herself off. Watching the three of us had turned her on so much that she was now making herself cum. She was laying back on the couch, resting against the corner. Her legs were spread open with one hand rubbing her clit and the other was around the outside of her leg extending up to her pussy and was fingering her hot hole.

Dana was bucking her hips as her orgasm hit. She was fingering her pussy faster and faster. Then her pussy exploded and creamed all over her hands. She was squealing with pleasure as the three of us watched her cum. Her eyes were closed and she continued rubbing and fingering herself.

Then Cindy walked over to her and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up off the couch and led her to the middle of the floor. "I want some more of that pussy," Cindy said to Dana as she laid herself down on the floor.

Cindy laid on her back and pulled Dana down with her. "Let's sixty-nine, sweetheart," Cindy instructed.

Dana did as she was told. She swung her leg around Cindy's head and lowered her pussy down towards Cindy's mouth. Cindy leaned up to meet Dana's pussy with her mouth. Dana settled on top of Cindy and started grinding her hips as Cindy lapped at her pussy with her tongue. 

I was on my knees. Dana was facing me which meant that I had a point blank view of Cindy's pussy. Cindy had her legs spread and her pussy was dripping, eagerly awaiting some service, but Dana had her hands propped on the floor holding herself up. Her eyes were closed as she was enjoying the service Cindy was giving her pussy.

I was rubbing my cock trying to get hard again. I moved closer to Cindy's pussy. "Well, are you going to return the favor?" I asked Dana, snapping her out of the trance she was in.

She looked at me and then at Cindy's pussy. I could tell she was apprehensive about licking Cindy since she had never done anything like that before, yet she was really enjoying what Cindy was doing to her.

I figured I would try to help the situation. I held my semi hard cock in my hand and looked at Dana, "Lean down," I instructed, "I want you to suck my cock for a little while."

Dana leaned down and took my dick into her mouth, She stroked it with one hand as she bobbed up and down, "Ohh yeah, that's it," I cooed as she continued.

I pulled her hair back so I could see her mouth around my dick. Just below my balls was Cindy's pussy that was still dripping and aching for some attention.

Then I pulled my dick out of Dana's mouth. Dana gave me a puzzled look. "Do you want some more?" I asked.

Dana just nodded. I took my cock and rubbed it up under Cindy's pussy, parting her lips. The head of my cock emerged from Cindy's pussy lips and rested just below her clit. Feeling Cindy's wet, warm lips hugging my shaft started getting me hard again. I could hear Cindy moaning and she continued lapping Dana's box. I poked at Cindy's clit with my head, "Now lick my head," I instructed Dana.

Dana leaned down and lapped at my dick head, licking Cindy's clit in the process. I held my cock in that position as Dana continued to lick the combination of my dick and Cindy's clit. Cindy started whimpering now, feeling Dana lapping her clit. "Faster!" I commanded.

Dana was flicking her tongue as fast as she could. The sensation wasn't doing much for me, but it was definitely having an effect on Cindy. Cindy started bucking her hips and I knew she was getting ready to cum. By now, my cock was hard as a rock again. As Cindy's orgasm was building, I sank my cock into her hungry hole. This sent her over the edge and her pussy erupted as I fucked her. It was squeezing my cock and her love juice was creaming all over me.

I pulled my cock out of Cindy. It was glistening with Cindy's cum. I grabbed Dana by the back of her head and rammed my cock into her mouth. Dana sucked me hard as I was fucking her mouth. "Oh yeah, suck that pussy juice off my cock!"

Then I pulled my cock out of Dana's mouth, "Now lick her pussy clean," I demanded.

Dana leaned down and buried her face in Cindy's pussy, licking as much as she could. Still on my knees , I leaned back and stroked my cock as I watched Dana lick Cindy's juicy box. Then Dana let out a loud moan. I looked up and saw Kienan behind Dana. He had slipped his dick into Dana's pussy and was fucking her from behind. He had both hands on her hips pumping her in a fast steady motion. I could still see my white creamy cum dripping down his black chest.

"Oh I love seeing that black cock disappear into her white pussy," Cindy cooed, "Yeah give it to her!"

I wasted no time at all making my way back to Cindy's pussy. I slid my dick into her hot hole and fucked her while Dana licked her clit. Dana was still squealing at the deep dicking she was getting from Kienan on the other end, yet trying to keep licking Cindy at the same time. I would fuck Cindy for awhile, then pull my cock out which Dana would devour and suck. When I pulled my dick out of Dana's mouth, she would go back to licking Cindy's clit as I fucked Cindy more and more. This went on for a while then I heard Kienan start to moan. I knew he was getting hot. Then he pulled his cock out of Dana and I saw it explode. His load shot up Dana's back and landed right in front of me.

I don't know what it was about seeing Kienan's dick shoot it's load and his white milky cum erupt from his swollen black dick head that turned me on so much, but I too started to cum. I pulled my cock out of Cindy, which Dana devoured once again. My dick erupted into Dana's mouth. She swallowed every squirt hungrily. I pumped her mouth as hard as I could until she had sucked me dry.

I fell back on the floor. Dana rolled off of Cindy and Kienan was on his knees, as well. We just sat there in silence, catching our breath.

"Well now, " Cindy said getting up from the carpet, "About that quote..."

Kienan and I exchanged looks. "I guess we need to get to work," I said as I looked around for my clothes.

To Be Continued...

Published 
Written by Avery420
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments