Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharon's Tale Chapter 2: Three's Not a Crowd

"Out of the box comes an egg-shaped object which he deftly pushes into my pussy, deep as he can."

18
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"There's a first time for everything, and like buses, they turn up together. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A threesome and a female add to the fun."

The weeks passed quickly, having had meetings with Alex before and after signing my contract. He has shown me their procedures for vetting and safety and the suite the clients always use. Explaining how to use the entertainment equipment and, more importantly, showing me all the panic buttons discreetly hidden away and how to use the deadlocks on the internal room doors. I also have my own room that I can use at any time, at no charge, and a universal pass key that will let me into any room in the hotel.

Alex has also advised on my work attire! Smart, good quality, and sexy is the general rule of thumb, with makeup clean and attractive. So I had to fit in some shopping too, my wardrobe does not run too much in the way of sexy. Not at all like my day job! Where I wear plain, practical knee-length skirts or trousers, button-to-neck blouses, jumpers, and sensible shoes. All prim and proper as befits a middle manager in the NHS. Oh, and no makeup and hair tied back severely or in a bun. I hate it brushing across my face! it's so distracting when working.

Moving to flexi-time at my day job gives me the freedom needed to fit into my new role. Luckily, Bletchley, where I live, is only a forty-minute train journey to Euston station in London, and the hotel is a five-minute walk from there.

The first few weeks of my new role went past in a blur. My first night and new job nerves settled, and a routine fell into place. My colleagues have asked about my new working arrangements, and I have been honest with them. Telling them that I have picked up, via Ken, a short-term consulting role for a new start-up company. Partially honest, anyway. The next weeks become easier as I get more settled, and pass less frenetically. And the 'work' involved is proving to be quite mundane and perhaps a little boring! The best bit is telling Ken and receiving his thanks! He is still very excited.

Tonight, however, has my stomach in butterflies again. Alex had asked me if I was able to accommodate this couple. Yes, a couple, a husband and wife from India. He is a big player in Indian manufacturing. According to Alex's notes, his wife is dominant in the bedroom. She will be the first woman I have had any sexual contact with, and I'm not sure what to expect. I have researched the subject as best I can!

“Thank you for coming, Sharon. I am Parinda, and my husband is Gupta. We welcome you to our table,” Parinda almost trumpets as the maitre'd introduces me to their table. "Please sit beside me."

‘’It’s my pleasure to be invited,’’ I reply politely.

The normal small talk ensures family, work, and our different cultures.

Parinda placed her hand on my knee, making me tense slightly; she slowly ran her hand up my leg and over my stocking top, finding and caressing my naked flesh. Calming myself, I relax and let her play. She is the first woman to touch me in any intimate manner, and it's surprisingly nice; her hand is soft and smooth, and her actions are light and teasing.

She tugs gently at my leg, encouraging me to give her access to my inner thigh, which I find myself doing. Fingertips smoothly glide over my flesh, exploring my inner thigh and gently urging me to part my legs just that bit more. They part of their own accord, and she is now stroking my damp crotch over my silky knickers and pushing them into my slit with her fingers, teasing at my sex. Her fingers moved to the edge of my knickers and slipped under them, reaching for and probing at my wet and excited hole.

The waiter approaches, bringing our main course; Parinda removes her fingers from my wanting pussy; and presents them to me to lick clean; that’s a bit embarrassing with the waiter watching! But he doesn't bat an eyelid.

They are not in any hurry, and we eat at a leisurely pace; anytime that is free of food, a finger or two is exploring my sex. Parinda is enjoying me, and me her. My clitoris feels on fire, desperate for release.

Gupta grinned, “She has good fingers, doesn’t she?”

“Yes. Yes, she does,” I stammer, looking into her eyes as she presents her fingers for me to lick clean again.

After our meal, we wandered to the lounge and ordered drinks. Sipping them slowly, allowing our food to settle. Before retiring to their suite.

Gupta ushers Parinda and me through the door. Parinda walks over and puts on some music, an Indian melody of some sort. Turning around and prowling toward me, she looks like a tiger about to pounce.

I am not too far wrong. She grips my head in her hands, pulls my mouth onto hers, and kisses me ardently. Pulling away, her demeanor and mood change completely; I am slightly taken aback as she announces.

“Now slut. I am your mistress, and you will do exactly what I say when I say it, do you understand?” I stand frozen. She slips behind me and slaps my bottom hard, making me jump forward.

“Do you understand?” she shouts.

“Yes, yes, I understand,” I splutter.

Slap, another jump forward: “And call me mistress.” Parinda growls.

“Yes, I will,” I answered.

Slap, jump: ‘’Do it then,’’ she growls.

‘’Yes, mistress.’’ I meekly reply.

“Better, take all your clothes off and be quick about it,” she commands. I quickly strip and stand naked before her. “Good and bad, you were quick, but you forgot something,” she smirks.

“I did?” I question.

“And again, bend over,” she orders.

I do as I am told and say nothing.

“You are not learning; you answer me every time I speak; do not move or utter a sound.” I am told.

Slap: I am knocked forward by the force of the blow on my bottom and squealed out.

“I told you not to move and to be quiet, and you forgot to answer me before as well,” she bellows.

“I apologize, mistress.” I get that one out.

Still bent over, I expect more slaps, and they come. It's not her hand now, but a paddle of some kind. She lashes across my buttocks until my bottom seems on fire. I manage to keep quiet and still. Ken and I have played like this on occasion.

“Good girl, that is what you will get if you disobey me; this is what you get if you are good,” and she plunges her fingers deep into my pussy, at least four, I think, stretching me wide. I nearly groan, just stopping myself.

“Stand up and walk into the bedroom; I will join you shortly.” Parinda points the way.

“Yes, mistress.” I meekly reply.

I wait patiently. Parinda and Gupta walk in; They are both naked. Gupta walks to the chair and sits down. Parinda walks toward me, and I gasp; she has a beautiful body, but it is the giant strap-on cock she is wearing that makes me gasp. I've never seen anything like it before.

She slaps my right tit hard, making me gasp again, another slap. I keep quiet.

“I did not tell you to make a noise,’’ she shouts.

“Lie in the middle of the bed, face up, and spread your arms and legs wide apart. Gupta, tie her to the four corners when she is in position,” Parinda commands her husband.

Funny, we both replied correctly.

Spreadeagled, my sex hole exposed and vulnerable, I began to have doubts about this situation.

Parinda, though, is now full of gentleness as she sits astride my waist and gently plays with my breasts, squeezing and kneading, twisting and pulling my nipples. I moan gently. Slap, slap both breasts; I moan again, slap, slap, slap, slap.

“Be quiet, or it will get much worse for you,” she splutters.

More gentleness, she is kissing and nipping them now; I keep quiet with difficulty. Sliding down my body, she nips and kisses every inch of me, down to my wanton pussy. She sits up and stares at my hole.

‘’Gupta, come here and see.’’ He does as requested.

“Don’t just look, my husband; fill it with your seed,” she commands.

Gupta climbs atop me and slides his rigid cock gently inside of me. He moves in long and gentle strokes for a good few minutes. And leans into me, whispering in my ear, “You are doing well, just the right amount of fight.”

“Oh, for goodness’ sake, Gupta, fuck the slut as if you mean it,” she reprimands. He does, pounding me like a jackhammer, hard, fast, and quickly climaxing, flooding me with his warm seed.

“Move away, Gupta. Good girl, you kept very quiet; there’s always reward as well as punishment,” she purrs as she moves between my legs and starts licking at my hole, removing and swallowing all the cum she can get. Next, moving to my lips, cleaning and stretching them, I groan. She bites me – quiet is difficult! Then my clitoris is attacked; her tongue is wicked, swiping from side to side, but she is being so gentle it is like being tickled by a butterfly. I know she is going to make me cum. I have to be still and quiet; I tense my muscles, willing myself to keep still as wave after wave of pleasure courses through me. I am biting my lip; it passes.

“Oh, so much better, my dear, so much better. Shall we do that again,” she teases.

“Yes, please, mistress,” I beg.

“Oh, better still,” and she lowers herself back to my sex area, briefly teasing me. Then she slides up my body, her boobs rubbing over my stomach, squashing into mine, kissing me deeply once again. Her dildo pushes at my open sex. No, this will surely hurt, but I am so wet it slides deep into me, hitting my cervix, where it stops. Parinda slides it back and forth, squirming her body into mine at the same time, gentle movements, so many inches stretching me and sliding over my G-spot, only stopped by my body's limitations.

Betty_M00n
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Betty_M00n

She whispers, “When you cum, you can celebrate.”

“Yes, mistress.” I squeezed out.

She begins pounding me, bouncing off my inner walls. My pleasure is growing, and I burst with an animalistic howl, bucking and bouncing my body's natural reaction to the incessant pleasure flooding me.

Parinda slides her cock out of me, steps off the bed, and looks down at me, slowly unstrapping her cock.

“Your turn now, my love, Gupta; release her,” she gently asks of him. Where’s her fire gone?

I slide off the bed as Gupta releases me. Parinda takes my place, and Gupta ties her down.

“Do to her what you will, no restrictions. Make her scream,” he grins.

I walk out of the room, coming back in with her paddle. It's wicked, two inches wide, and very springy – no wonder it stung so much! Without warning, I slash down across her boobs, making her scream in surprise twice, three times. I lash those beautiful orbs. Then, standing astride her, I target Parinda's dark, proud nipples, whipping each one with the tip of the paddle, making them grow with each stinging blow. Parinda is groaning with each swipe of the whip.

I move to stand at the foot of the bed, taking a good look at her exposed sex, so lovely, so tempting. I tickle her pink exposed pussy with the paddle, then strike down hard on it; she screams and shudders. I stand above her now, straddling her body, giving her a view of my bum and pussy. That’s better; with my striking angle now straight along the full length of her slit, I abuse her throbbing sex, striking at the sides, then down the middle of her slit, catching her clitoris. Blow after stinging blow, turning her pink sex red. She screams, bucks, and squirms to no avail as I assault her most intimate place.

Discarding the paddle, I lower myself onto all fours into the '69' position. My pussy is just out of the reach of her pouting mouth. I have full access to hers! I suck her lips deeply into my mouth, making Parinda moan, nibbling, chewing, pulling my head back, and stretching her tender lips as far as I can. She is squirming and pulling against her bonds, moaning and squealing with each new sensation. Juices are flowing for both of us; I feel mine running out of my open pussy, dripping onto her face. Her juices are just making her ready for the pounding to come.

I tease her mercilessly, bringing her to the brink and letting her down again. Climbing off and positioning my mouth at her gaping maw, now her clitoris is at my mercy; it is larger than mine and a nice mouthful. I may not be as practiced at this as she, but I remember what she did to me, and soon, she is begging me to stop. I don't; even after she climaxes, I keep my tongue running over her sensitive, tormented, and engorged little sex organ.

I see Gupta grinning gleefully, enjoying his wife’s torment, then he moves behind me and thrusts his cock inside my pouting cunt; I moan in delight. Parinda is still begging for me to stop when she suddenly bucks into the air, her whole body tensing and shaking as a heart-rending scream leaves her mouth and an enormous orgasm rips through her body. Gupta slides out of me, pushes me to one side, and mounts his wife, unloading his seed deep inside of her grateful pussy.

Not to be outdone, I strap her dildo to myself and pounce on her when Gupta withdraws.

Positioned to gain entry to her treasure chest, I push the dummy cock into her so-red pussy. It is such a strange sensation, using a cock instead of having it used on me! I pound her from the start, going deeper into her than she did to me, not banging against anything; she is taking all ten inches – amazing. This is hard work, though. Who would have thought of men having to work for sex?

I relent as another orgasm engulfs her trembling body. I was lying down beside her, leaning over and kissing her passionately.
Gupta releases her bonds, and she tosses a leg over me, pushing me onto my back and kissing me long and hard.

Gupta rolls us both over across the bed, still entwined together, and deftly straps us together. He pulls us forcibly together, our breasts squashed into each other. He hauls us off the bed, instructing us to stand still and not utter a sound. Parinda forces her mouth back onto mine; I think she knows what will happen.

Slap, slap, slap, Parinda pushes into me with each stroke of the paddle across her buttock. Now it's my turn as Gupta turns the paddle on me, slap, slap, slap. Parinda and I keep our mouths planted together partly in pleasure, mainly to stop us from screaming. Gupta continues his attack on our now tender and glowing buttocks. We feel relief as he stops.

"Next time, do not neglect me," he grumps. He releases our bonds, and we fall onto the bed, still in each other's arms.

We rest awhile, wrapped together. I glance at the clock; they still have ninety minutes of my time. I hadn’t noticed, but Gupta had left the room. When he re-enters, he is dressed and carrying a small box.

“I have a small gift for you, my dear. Please open your legs for me,” Gupta instructs.

Mystified, I do as I am told. Out of the box comes an egg-shaped object which he deftly pushes into my pussy, deep as he can. “Now you can get dressed,” he says.

“Can I shower first?” I ask.

“Of course, just don’t lose the egg.” Then he presses a button on a remote, and the egg quivers inside me. I wriggle as I walk to the bathroom, leaving the en suite to Parinda. The quivering stops, and I shower and dress in peace; they come out of the bedroom together.

“Oh, jolly good. We're all ready for some last drinks, aren't we? Let's go down to the bar,” Gupta gushes. He presses the button once more, scrolls through the settings, and watches me quiver and moan until one setting makes me gasp.

“That’s the one,” he cheerily exclaims. He leaves it on as we walk to the stairs; stepping down the stairs moves the egg inside me, and I am gasping for relief when we reach the foyer. Thankfully, Gupta turns it off, giving me a moment to recover my decorum.

I stand at the bar, as sitting is problematic for Parinda and me! I spill my drink now and again as Gupta plays with the remote; Parinda grins every time it happens! We chat until their time is up.

Gupta looks at his watch. “Alas, our time is done. It has been an absolute pleasure, dear Sharon. We do hope to see you again sometime.”

“I would like that,” I reply with meaning.

Gupta hands me the remote.

When in my room, I undress, remove the egg, and look at my bottom in the mirror; still red and a little sensitive!

A cool bath is called for!

Soaking in the soothing water, thinking the last six hours have certainly been educational! Learning that having sex with a woman is fun, pain can be pleasurable, and an extra person adds spice.

It was past two o'clock before I got into bed. I was sleeping blissfully until the room telephone rang, waking me. Groggily, I reached out and answered it.

"Hello."

"Sorry, Sharon, have I woken you?" Alex asks.

"No," I answer. "I had to answer the phone anyway."

He laughs. "OK, sorry about that. But Colin is wondering if you could make yourself available later this morning to discuss your contract hours, as there seems to be an issue," Alex expands.

"Sure, what time is he thinking of?" I ask.

"Well, it's ten-thirty now; shall we say eleven-thirty in my office?" he politely suggests.

"Is it really!" I exclaim.

"Sorry, Alex. Yes, OK, that will be fine. Oh, could you be a dear and send up some breakfast for me?

He laughs, "Of course, I will send Phil up with it shortly."

When I check my bottom after showering, I see it is no longer red and feels fine.

Perfect timing: my breakfast arrives just as I finish dressing.

"Good morning, Sharon, how are you?" enquires Colin as I enter the office.

"All good, thanks, and yourself?" I politely reply.

"Yes, thanks. We want to talk about your working hours." he continues.

Alex takes over.

"You may have noticed that I have you booked for more than six hours over the coming weeks, and indeed for the last few weeks," he says.

"Yes, I had. Is that an issue?" I query.

"Yes, your current contract allows for six hours a week, with a little lee-way each week. However, the total annual hours only amount to three hundred and twelve, and I estimate that with the current booking trend, which averages nine hours per week, we will run out of contract hours before the year is up," he explains.

"That's assuming I confirm the twelve-month contract," I reply.

"Ah, yes. That's true; how do you feel about that?" Colin asks.

"I was thinking of doing so, But I am guessing you are thinking of changing the contract?" I query.

Despite my initial thoughts, I was considering the twelve-month contract. The money has proven to be the big attraction, and the routine is falling into place.

"OK, yes, we are. Of course, it's entirely your decision to make. This is what we are suggesting. I am confident that we can fill twelve hours a week; the demand is there. So we would change your hours to a maximum of six hundred and twenty-four per annum, paid at the same rate. All other conditions would stay the same," Alex explained.

"That will take a little thinking about; I have my day job to consider and the logistics of fitting everything in. When do you need to know by?" I ask.

"The sooner, the better, really. I am booking clients about ten weeks in advance and will need to know whether to get agency people in again," Alex confirms.

"I'll let you know by Tuesday next week," I reply.

The meeting ends, and I make my way home. I, and Ken have a lot to think about.

Published 
Written by Gerald55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments