Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spit roast boyfriend

"James's girlfriend has put up with a lot. Is a threesome with another man a step to far?"

18
4 Comments 4
39.8k Views 39.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
I have to confess my boyfriend is a bit of a tart, a gorgeous and sexy tart, but a tart none the less. He’s a writer, well claims to be. That’s not fair he has had one novel published, some angst ridden shit. Not my cup of tea at all. To be honest I don’t know why we are still together. Ah I remember. James has the most delicious sexy body and the most beautiful cock you can ever imagine. We are both in our early 40s, while most of my still married friends complain about how their flabby husbands struggle to get even a half stiff cock without a little help from Dr Viagra; getting a hard on is not a problem James has. What he does with his perfect prick is, however, a different matter altogether.

James is 43, and probably because he is a writer, has plenty of time on his hands to work out and groom. We sort of live together, technically he is my lodger; he has an office/bedroom/playroom; the rest of the house is mine. I have my own bedroom, but we sleep together most nights, either in his room or mine. At just under six feet James has a full head of light brown, slightly greying hair and devastatingly piercing blue/grey eyes; he has a sculptured body, defined V muscles, beautiful arms and very, really very, dexterous fingers. Even when it’s flaccid you can’t help staring at James’s cock. It’s not massive, seven inches maybe, thick; neatly circumcised. His pubic hair is always neatly trimmed, the vain bastard. Erect, his cock is rock hard, confident, and proud; there is no doubt that if asked it will penetrate any orifice you may invite it into.

My girlfriends all fancy James, I don’t mind, in fact it turns me on to think of them lying in bed masturbating at the thought of fucking him. The problem, well sort of problem, is that I know that he has actually fucked several of them. I check his phone on a fairly regular basis to see what he has been up to and there are always kinky texts from my girlfriends (and others) telling him what they want him to do to them the next time they see him. To be honest some of the text conversations have turned me on so much that I have had to nip upstairs to play with my vibrator. I must confess I was a bit shocked when my friend Susan said that James fucking her wearing her stockings and knickers made her cum harder than anything in her life. But there you go; a tart as I said.

The problem is that I am not a good girl either. A slim, attractive, brunette with a nice pair of tits; I am 41 years old, work in fashion and am five years away from a shit, boring, tedious, marriage. I have absolutely no intention of ever being a one man woman. James is fine with the lack of monogamy in our relationship; but fuck does he like to test the limits.

The most recent example came last weekend. I organised a dinner party. We had four guests; James and me, two of my single girlfriends, Jane and Heather and a couple of guys I know through work, Chris and Simon. I have a big house, I did very well thank you out of my divorce thank you very much; there are five double bedrooms so when I have dinner parties I generally let people sleep over. We live in the country so it makes sense and nobody has to worry about being the designated driver.

To be honest the party was a bit dull. The girls just chatted to each other. James wasn’t really interested in them which, to be honest, took me a little by surprise as they are both in their 30s and attractive enough to want to try and fuck. They went off to bed about 11:30pm claiming that they needed to be away quite promptly in the morning. I was disappointed and made a mental note to myself to not invite either of them again.

Simon was sat next to me, had had way to much red wine and was going on endlessly about his ex-wife and what a total bitch she was and how she had screwed him for everything. I wasn’t really paying any attention to what he was saying. I was watching Chris and James getting on like a house on fire.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

Chris is quite sexy; five ten, slim, works out, well dressed. Bored I made my excuses and went to bed. On my way up the stairs I heard Simon say goodnight and head to bed as well.

I lay awake waiting for James to get into bed and slip something inside me; fingers, cock, tongue I wasn’t feeling fussy I just wanted to cum so I could go to sleep and I wasn’t doing it myself. Eventually I gave up waiting, headed down stairs. The house was in darkness, everyone had clearly gone to bed. The light was on in James’s room however; opening the door I walked in to see the total tart giving Chris a fucking blow job. I was shocked. In the loudest possible whisper I could muster I enquired what the fucking hell they thought they were doing. I thought both James and Chris were as straight as they came, but clearly I was wrong. James looked at me and smiled.

“Hey, would you like to join us? I am sure Chris wouldn’t mind. Would you?”

Chris wasn’t objecting to the idea. In fact I am sure there was something of a glint in his eye.

“You’re a fucking cunt you know that,” I said.

I keep some of “our” sex toys in James room. Thinking about it, it really shouldn’t come as a surprise that James was “a bit bi”. He has always rather enjoyed me donning my strap on a fucking him in the arse. I have always been impressed that I have been able to slip my seven inch cock straight in without even a squeak. Now I know why.

“Would you like to watch me fuck Chris? His arse is apparently a virgin.”

I was turned on. I couldn’t help it. This was new and exciting. I could feel myself getting wet. I had really never, except in porn, watched a man stick his prick in another man’s arse. Expertly James positioned Chris on his knees, arse in the air. Squirting lube into his hand and then over his rock hard cock James positioned himself against Chris’s anus. He hesitated and looked over to me.

“Get your cock on and join in. I need my arse filled too,” he instructed

He confidently pushed himself inside Chris who winced loudly and painfully. Clearly he really never had done this before. Slowly at first James started to fuck Chris wincing turned into moaning and I could tell he was relaxing and starting to enjoy the anal experience. I pulled on my cock and kneeled behind James. “Stop,” I told him and he paused his relentless pounding of Chris’s hole. James’s arse was already sweaty from his exertions and I had no intention of putting lube on my cock to ease my passage. I was going to fuck James hard and fast and it was going to hurt. I slide easily into him, not a sound. He started to fuck Chris and I started to fuck James.

Chris came first, an intense anal orgasm. My strap on is designed to stimulate my clit as I fuck and it was working perfectly; I came next. Then it dawned on; James was like a spit roast pig and the bastard was going to get a double orgasm. His moaning was becoming more intense, “I’m going to cum!” he cried. I made him come first, an anal orgasm that seemed to cause him to ejaculate hard into Chris arse.

“That was amazing, I’ve never done that before,” said James.

Chris was still lying face down on the bed, arse in the air.

“Why don’t you lick my cum out of his arse?” James suggested to me.

I hesitated, but have always loved cum so pulled the cheeks of Chris’s arse apart and lapped up James spunk which tasted as good as ever. “Delicious,” I said sarcastically.

Chris rolled off the bed and scurried around the room collecting his clothes. “Goodnight,” he said and head off to bed.

Sleeping was the last thing on my mind. “You, you fucking tart, you are going to finger me and lick me and make me cum over and over again until I tell you you can stop. Do I make myself clear?” To be fair he did just that. He has a rather clever way of making me have clitoral and vaginal orgasms at the same time. But that is, as they say, another story.

Published 
Written by White68Black
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments