Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer With The Joneses Ch 1

"Jamie moves in with a sexy older couple"

33
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Jamie watches Los Angeles come into view as the plane touches down. The twenty-four-year-old can feel his heart speed up in excitement as he joins the other passengers getting ready to disembark. He didn't know what he'd done to deserve such a stroke of luck. Shortly after graduating college, he and his parents got a call from the Joneses, some of his dad's bosses. They offered him the chance to live with them rent-free while he shadowed them at work!

"Oh, we wouldn't want to impose," his dad had said, but they said it was no trouble, explaining their son Duke had recently moved out so they had a lot more time on their hands, plus plenty of extra room. After some deliberation and a promise from Jamie to be on his best behavior, his dad called them back, saying it was a deal.

After getting his baggage, Jamie makes his way to the pickup. He finds a sign with his name on it and sucks in a breath. The Joneses were, for all intents and purposes, sexy. Monique's cocoa-colored skin paired nicely with the thin purple sundress she'd worn. As did her breasts.

"Hi, Jamie!" she squeals as she sees him. He nervously waves, but she says, "Oh, come on, give auntie a hug!" Before He's even had time to process what she said, she pulls him into a hug. The feel of her magnificent breasts against his chest stirs his cock.

Once they separate, Lucious walks up and clamps a hand to his shoulder. "How are you, son?"

Where Monique is all curves, her husband is all muscles. Even if he hadn't been wearing a tight grey fleece sweater, Jamie was sure he'd be able to see the way the older man's chest, shoulders, and arms bulged, years of dedication and hard work sculpting his physique into something that could rival any onscreen superhero.

This is further evidenced when Jamie goes to put his luggage in the back of their SUV. He bends down and tries a few times to lift it, unable to get it into the back. Lucious offers his help, which the younger man sheepishly obliges. He effortlessly lifts the suitcases one at a time, not even winded by the time he is done. Jamie would usually be jealous, but for some reason, he finds Lucius's strength comforting. He chalks it up to his nerves being fried after the long flight and climbs into the back seat.

"Wow," he says. It had been expensive from the outside, but the inside, all black and muted grey, was unlike anything he'd ever seen. The soft seat seemed to p him, letting him sink into it.

Monique giggles. "I know it's a little much, but when Duke joined the football team in high school, we needed something to carry around all his equipment, and for carpooling."

"No, no. I think it's cool," Jamie replied.

"You wanna drive it sometime?" Lucious asks.

Jamie's eyes widen. "Oh! Um, w-well, I wouldn't want to, you know, damage it."

Lucious laughs, his voice deeply baritone. "Jamie, son, while you're with us, you just go ahead and consider anything of ours as yours too."

Monique shoots the younger man a smile that belonged on a magazine cover.

He smiles and replies, "Yeah, okay."

Soon they pull up to a large house.

"My gosh. This is ALL yours?"

"Come on, hon," Monique says as she takes his hand and leads him toward the stairs. "I'll show you to your room." He follows her up the winding staircase, watching intently as her ass giggled with each step.

"Ta-da!" she says as she opens the door to the largest bedroom he'd ever seen. She showed him the on-suite bathroom with a full shower and a walk-in closet. She giggled at his gaping and said, "Well, I'll let you get some sleep."

"Thanks, Mrs. Jones!" he calls after her.

She stops in the doorway and turns. "Oh, that just won't do at all. You just call me Monique."



Monique giggles. "Yup. All ours."

They lead him through the front door into a foyer that opens into a massive living room, then an equally large kitchen.

Something about the way she said that made something in the pit of his stomach uncurl. "Um, o-okay. Monique."

She giggles, winks, and closes the door. After a moment of gaping at the door, he gathers some clothes and heads to the bathroom. The shower was a little complicated, but he quickly figures it out. The water pressure was exquisite, far beyond what they'd had back home. He almost doesn't want to leave, but he quickly steps out, dries off, and puts on his best PJs.

ViioletaGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViioletaGomez

He tries to just lie on his bed and relax afterward, but the shower had chased away some of the jetlag because he found himself buzzing with sudden restless energy. He decided to burn it off by exploring a bit. The room right next to his on the left was another bedroom, apparently Duke's. Trophies of all shapes and sizes were displayed prominently on a high shelf. Posters of various athletes and hip-hop artists lined the walls. He continues down the hall, discovering a home gym, a sauna, and several home offices.

Eventually, he heads back downstairs, sitting next to Lucious on the couch. "Hey, kiddo. Settling in okay?"

"I am, thanks. And.....thanks. For all this."

He smiles. "Just remember all this when you start work in the morning. I'm not gonna go easy on you, but work hard, and you could have all this too."

Jamie nods. "I will."

They sit talking for a while longer, but soon Monique and Lucious announce they're going to bed. Jamie decides he will, too, padding back up to his room and settling into the bed, turning on the TV for a little while he relaxes.

Jamie's just about to turn in for the night when he notices something out the window. When he gets up to investigate, his eyes widen. This room was right across from the master bedroom, and he had a clear view through a large balcony. Nothing inherently private seems to be happening. Lucious is sitting on the edge of the huge bed, naked except for a loose pair of boxers, apparently watching something on TV. Jamie bites his lower lip as he lets his eyes drink in the other man. He'd never considered himself bi, yet he was practically drooling over another man's muscles.

Suddenly his eyes dart as the door to what must be they're on suite bathroom opens. Out walks Monique, clad in a pair of black lacy lingerie. His breathing picks up as she walks over to Lucious, sitting down beside him and planting soft, sensual kisses on his jaw. She runs a fingernail up and down his broad chest as she licks down his neck.

Just as it seemed like things were getting interesting, he whispers something in her ear. She giggles and then stands, heading toward the balcony. Jamie throws himself onto his bed in a panic, thankful she hadn't looked up. He waits several agonizing moments before getting up and carefully sticking his head in the window, seeing that she had indeed closed the balcony and pulled the curtains.

He sighs and returns to bed, trying to just go to sleep knowing his libido wasn't going to let him. He fishes his dick out and begins pumping. Shame had started to creep in so he tried masturbating to any other mental images. Porn stars, girls from back home, the hot popular girls from his college. But nothing was quite scratching the itch, so he gives in and conjures up a scene of him and Monique in bed. Her breasts press into his chest just like they did at the airport as she giggles.

"You like my big boobies, hon?"

"Yes..." Jamie sighs, running his mind's eye over the same lacy lingerie from his peep show. He hadn't been able to see them nearly this well, but his imagination fills in the gaps. They sit like that for a while, kissing and feeling each other up, but something about it still wasn't pushing him over the edge. As if answering the boy's unsaid prayer, suddenly he's leaning against something hard and warm. He looks up and feels a warm flush as Lucious smiled down at him. He lay there with his two fantasy older lovers, enjoying their caresses and their gentle but firm guidance on how to best pleasure both them and himself. Soon he reached a boiling point. Monique must have noticed because she leaned forward and whispered, "Go ahead, baby. Cum for auntie."

His body reacted like a spring finally allowed to pop. Orgasmic bliss exploded across his senses as he shot his spunk across the room. He collapses back on the bed, panting and moaning as he pumps his thoroughly spent cock like an animal in heat. Once the aftershocks subside he cleans up in the pleasant post-orgasm haze. He then curls up in bed, more sure than ever that this would be a summer he'd never forget.

Published 
Written by ScribeOfLust94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments