Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer With The Joneses CH 2

"Jamie gets a taste of what life with Monique and Lucious is really going to be like!"

19
1 Comment 1
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Hello, readers! So sorry this took so long, I swear I won't take this long next chapter!"

Jamie walked downstairs the next day, finding Monique cooking breakfast.

"Morning," she called over her shoulder as she cracked an egg into a skillet. "How do you take your eggs, hon?"

"Scrambled's fine," he answered as he sat at the large glass table.

Soon she sat a plate down in front of him and sat next to him with her own plate. "So," she asked, "You excited for your first day?"

"Yeah," the young man said, digging right in.

"Good," she said, smiling. "Lucious and I have really been looking forward to this."

He smiled and said, "So where is Lucious?"

She chuckled. "Oh, he's upstairs. He likes to get a workout in before we leave."

As they finished the meal, Jamie was surprised at how easily conversation flowed between them. He's normally shy and reserved, but something about Monique turned him into an absolute chatterbox.

Once they were finished, he went to wash his plate, but Monique intercepted him, taking the plate. "Oh, no."

"Ah, come on!" he said playfully. "I feel bad not pitching in!"

"Well, don't. When we said you were living with us for free, we meant it. Now, go on and get ready. Lucious is going to want to leave as soon as he's done."

Jamie headed upstairs, meaning to head straight for the shower, but as he walked into his room, he noticed something draped to the back of the chair at the desk. He walked over and picked it up, and discovered it was a brand-new suit! A classic black suit jacket over a white cotton tee like he'd seen in countless movies and TV shows, but even from the way the early morning light reflected off of it, he could tell it cost a pretty penny. He lifted the sleeve with his free hand, letting the material slide out of his fingers, soft and comfortable.

"I hope it'll fit."

Jamie turned to see Lucious standing at his door. The older man had obviously just finished working out. His bare brown skin shimmered with an even coating of sweat, highlighting everything from his large chest to his rippling shoulders to his rock-hard six-pack.

Jamie tore his eyes away, feeling his face turn bright red as he said, "Uh, yeah. I'm, um, sure it will."

"Well, hustle up, son. We're leaving soon."

And with that, he was gone. Jamie sighed, running his hands through his hair. It was bad enough that Monique was sending his hormones into a tailspin, now he had hotness on both ends to contend with! A nice hot shower made him feel a bit better, and as he headed downstairs, he was content to mostly be thinking about work.

Monique and Lucious were big Whigs at a huge media conglomerate. People stopped and watched as they made their way through the huge building. Even though he knew they likely weren't paying him any attention, and even if they were, they likely thought of him as an intern, all those eyes in his general direction had Jamie's stomach in knots. As soon as they came out of an elevator onto their department's main floor, they were hounded by people, but they handled it with grace and poise.

"Jamie, you follow me for now," Monique called over her shoulder as they crossed the main floor to the end, split into two large offices.

"Yes, ma'am," Jamie said. As he followed, his mind flashed back to last night, and how intense his fantasy had been. Yeah, he could definitely get used to taking orders from both of them.

"Let's see," she said, sitting at her desk and rummaging through some papers. Finally, she pulled out one in particular and called out, "Alex?"

A pretty young blonde appeared at the door. "Yes, Mrs. Jones?"

"Run this down to the magazine department. And take Jamie here with you, please, dear."

"Sure!," she took the paper and they set off. As they walked, Jamie got a better look at her. She was young, maybe a year or two older than him. Her hair was straight and glowed in the early morning sunshine. Her skin was tan, contrasting beautifully with her white blouse and skirt. She walked with quiet confidence. Not quite how the Joneses carry themselves, but it suggested she'd been here a while.

Once they were in the elevator, he was surprised that she had broken the ice. "So, you're new?"

"Um, yeah. I'm shadowing Mo-I mean Mr. and Mrs Jones."

"Wow, that's cool! I actually shadowed under them when I first started!"

"Oh, yeah?" Jamie didn't know they did this a lot. His parents hadn't seemed to know.

They went the rest of the way in silence. Once they got back, Monique said, "Oh, and Alex, how about coming over for dinner tonight?"

The young woman beamed. "Um, yes, ma'am! I'd love to!"

The rest of the day followed pretty much the same formula: Jamie running around the office to deliver things. By the end of the day, he was exhausted but excited to see what the rest of the summer had in store for him.

The next two hours passed quickly, Jamie spent it playing a video game. When they called him down for dinner, he nearly fell down the bottom stairs. Monique had put those two hours to good use. Her hair had been fixed, now draping over one shoulder in waves. Her makeup was immaculate, drawing the eyes to her captivating brown eyes and luscious red lips. Most striking of all, she'd donned a silver cocktail dress. It seemed sort of pointless to him. Rather than hide anything, the silver material seemed to cling to her womanly figure, making the curve of her hips, her ass, and her breasts stand out even more.

MILFPandora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MILFPandora

She looked up and smiled at him, gliding toward him despite being in heels.

"Ah, Jamie! There you are!"

Jamie stuttered for a minute before composing himself. "Um, hi, Aunt Monique. Gosh, you look incredible."

She giggled at that. "You little sweet talker, you! Go on and sit. Alex will be here any second."

Jamie walked into the dining room and sat next to Lucious, similarly decked out in a nice, expensive suit. They talked about sports until a car could be heard pulling into the driveway.

"Oh, that's her!" Monique said, heading to the door.

Alex seemed aware of the dress code, wearing a nice, tight red dress. She smiled nervously at everyone as she walked in.

"Oh, Alex, you look BEAUTIFUL!" Monique said, leading the younger woman into the dining room. "Doesn't she look lovely, Jamie?"

"Um, y-yeah!" he replied. "It's, um, nice to see you again."

"You, too," she said, then turned to Lucious. "H-hello, sir."

He smiled amusedly. "Now, Alex, what have we told you?"

"That while you're here," Monique whispered breathily in her ear, having moved behind her, "You call us Aunt and Uncle."

"O-oh. Right," Alex replied, eyes closed. Her small breasts were raising faster. Her breathing was getting heavier.

It seemed to Jamie that dinner hardly happened. Between Monique and Lucious asking Alex all sorts of questions, prodding him to chime in and Monique lavishing them both with praise, he felt like he was eating automatically.

Soon it was over and they were all moving to the couch. Monique didn't even bother with any pretense this time. She sat Alex down beside her, put her hands on the younger woman's face, and pulled her down for a long, sensual kiss. Jamie stared, heart hammering in his chest, as Alex practically melted into Monique, lustful moans escaping between kisses. He tore his eyes away long enough to look at Lucious beside him. He was watching them, too, hunger burning in his eyes as he watched his wife make love to a younger woman. Jamie turned back in time to see Alex panting as Monique pulled away. She was smiling, thumb rubbing tinder circles on Alex's cheek.

"Poor thing," she cooed. "You missed this, huh?"

Alex nodded, leaning into her older lover's caresses with lilted eyes.

"Well, I promise to invite you over more often, okay, baby?" she said as she leaned forward to press another kiss to her mouth, then trailed down her jaw to her ear, where she whispered something. Alex's eyes, which Jamie is just now noticing, are sea-green, open, and locked onto Lucious. Her breathing sped up again as she stood on shaky legs and crossed the small space between them. She got down on her knees in front of him, and he lunged forward. Where Monique had been slow and seductive, he was aggressive, taking her in his arms like she was his, no questions asked.

Jamie's eyes tore away as he felt the cushion beside him shift. Monique was sinking down beside him, a sexy smirk on her face as she wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Like what you see, hun?"

"I..." he stuttered, staring down at Alex's blissful face. "I, um..."

"It's okay if you do," she whispers huskily. "It's only natural for a young, handsome thing like you to be curious."

"Curious?" he asked. For some reason, that word pierced through the fog of lust quickly clouding his mind.

"Watch," she said, setting her chin on his shoulder.

Jamie looks down and nearly gasps. In the time that they'd been talking, Lucious had undone his belt, allowing Alex access to his cock. And what a cock it was. Long, thick, veiny. It practically gave off an aura of its own. This solidified a thought that had been in the back of Jamie's mind since yesterday, but he hadn't allowed it to pop to the surface fully. Next to Lucious, this absolute Adonis, Jamie was utterly and hopelessly insignificant. And yet, where such a thought would have sent him into a jealous rage before, now he found it strangely comforting. He found himself wanting to surrender completely. To let both Lucious and Monique take him under their wing. To guide him, shape him, mold him in their image.

He leaned back against Monique, nuzzling up to her. "I do."

"You do what, baby?" she asked, stroking his hair, her tone making it clear she already knew what he meant; she just wanted to hear him say it.

"I...I d-do like it," he replies, practically shaking in anticipation as Alex chokes on Lucious's monster, tears streaming down her face.

"Such a good boy," Monique breathed in his ear, sending him over the edge. He bucked his hips as ecstasy overtook him, the orgasm crashed into his senses. He panted as he came down off of it, Monique stroked his hair and whispered in his ear as he calmed down.

"Now," she says, "Why don't you go on upstairs and go to bed while Uncle Lucious and I give your new friend here a proper sendoff?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jamie said as he stood and practically floated upstairs. He quickly showered, changed and brushed his teeth, then climbed into bed with visions of the night's antics dancing through his mind.

Published 
Written by ScribeOfLust94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments