Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Apartment, Part 5

"The two couples share an intense night of new experiences together"

13
4 Comments 4
11.6k Views 11.6k
6.3k words 6.3k words
“We need to talk,” Denise said to my wife Carol as they nibbled on their lunch in the trendy Georgetown restaurant.

“That’s an understatement,” replied Carol as she sipped her tea. “Where do you want to start?”

It was late Saturday morning. Carol and Denise were out doing some Christmas shopping together. Roger, Denise’s husband, and I were back at our pied-a-terre across the Potomac River in Northern Virginia. We were getting ready to watch some college football and also for the playtime that we knew would be in store later that afternoon. This meant that we were cleansing inside and out, shaving a lot more than our faces, inserting buttplugs in each other’s ass, and selecting our sexy thongs to have on when our ladies returned home.

“I really enjoyed last night, thank you,” Denise said to Carol with a smile.

“So did I,” replied Carol. “It was one of the most mind-blowing experiences of my life. I can’t believe how dense I’ve been all this time to not get into swinging with Steve. Thank you for sharing Roger with me.”

Last night was our first foursome. Denise got into the train station in Alexandria in the late afternoon. We ordered Chinese delivery while she showered and changed from her six-hour trip. Then we all stripped and ate dinner in the nude around our small dining table as a way to break the ice and get past the awkward parts. Then the fun started.

“The DP was just incredible,” Denise said enthusiastically, but quietly. They were in a public place after all. “I’ve never really enjoyed anal, but the way Steve coached me along was just perfect. I felt so full and delicious.”

“I know, me too,” Carol said with a mischievous grin.

Roger and I double-penetrated both our wives last night. In both cases Roger took pussy and I took ass, since my cock is slightly thinner than his. We also put on a gay sixty-nine show on the living room couch to get the evening started while Denise and Carol cleaned up the empty food containers. 

While the DPs were the main events, we fucked in numerous other combinations. Denise and Carol even kissed each other at one point. Roger and I hoped for more from our wives, but were disappointed. We didn’t stop until well past midnight this morning.

“But that’s not what I want to talk about,” Denise continued.

“Me either,” agreed Carol.

“The kiss…” Denise hesitated.

“Yes. Me too,” Carol nodded, leaning closer to Denise. Denise got the distinct impression that if they weren’t in public Carol would have kissed her again right there. “Have you ever? With a girl?” Carol asked.

“Yes, in college,” Denise replied. “You know Roger and I met in Glee Club. The guys in the group were a mixed bag of gay and straight. We all dated each other, but the guys didn’t realize that the girls had a secret, girls only club. We were all more or less lesbian, and told each other that we only dated the guys to keep up appearances. I never expected to fall in love with Roger, but I wouldn’t change things for the world. That said, I also have often wondered what my life would have been like otherwise. How about you?”

Carol got a distinctly uncomfortable look on her face, and squirmed around in her chair. Her face went beet red. She tried to speak, but just couldn’t get the words out. She began to tear up and cry.

“Oh honey” Denise said, pulling Carol into a hug. “Oh it must have been awful. I’m so sorry. You don’t have to say a thing about it.”

“No, it’s okay, I want to talk” Carol sniffled and dabbed at her eyes with her napkin. “I had some experiences in high school. I went to an all-girl Catholic school. A couple of the girls on the basketball team and I explored some, and I liked it. But then a nun, the assistant coach of the team, tried to seduce me. Not that she forced herself on me, but she was all hairy and smelly under her habit, and I didn’t feel like I could say no. It was awful, and it turned me off. I thought I’d never want to be with another girl. And then we kissed last night…”

It had been a brief thing. Following the DPs we had settled into straight fucking between spouses. At one point Denise and Carol were riding Roger and I respectively in the cowgirl position. Denise just spontaneously leaned over and kissed Carol. Roger and I both froze, mesmerized by the moment. I noticed a real flash of passion in Carol’s eyes as that kiss broke, but I didn’t dare say a thing. 

“Yeah, me too,” Denise said. “I had to bite my lip to keep from cracking up at the look on Roger’s face. He came about two seconds later, and I’m sure it was just from being so excited seeing us kiss.”

Carol took out a tissue from her purse. She dabbed at her eye and blew her nose, regaining her composure. She chuckled as Denise mentioned Roger’s reaction.

“Steve too,” Carol said. “Men. They are so predictable. Both of them would die and go to heaven if we put on a lezzy show for them.”

“I know,” Denise laughed. “And the really funny thing to me is, they didn’t realize that it was their own gay show that I was thinking about as I reached over to kiss you. I guess our men really are bi.”

“Really?” Carol asked. “Watching them made you think about kissing me?”

“And more,” Denise replied. She blushed a bit and continued. “It reminded me of college. How soft and pretty the girls were. How good they smelled. And how delicious they tasted when we kissed. I took a chance to satisfy some momentary curiosity. I hope that didn’t ruin everything for you.”

“No, no, not at all,” Carol replied earnestly. “I really enjoyed it. And yeah, at first I thought about making out with the girls in high school. I didn’t let myself think about that bitch of a nun until just now. I’m really glad you did it, and I hope you do it again.”

Denise looked at Carol intently, searching for any hint of dissimulation. Seeing none, she took the words on face value and relaxed. She reached out across the table and took Carol’s hand.

“What if I wanted to do more than just kiss you?” Denise asked, as slight tremble in her voice.

“I might like that too,” Carol said, a bit of playfulness returning to her tone. “The guys have no limits on who they fuck. Why should we? If it feels good?”

“God, are we really saying that we’re going to go home and fuck?” Denise asked quietly.

“I’m game if you are,” Carol replied. “The guys are watching football. And they’re supposed to be getting ready for tonight. We could go back and ‘get ready’ ourselves and make them leave us alone. Then if we like what we try we can let the guys in on it later. What do you think?”

“I think Roger is going to crap his pants,” Denise said, leaning back for a hearty laugh. “Let’s go!”

Forty-five minutes later Roger and I were startled from our own kiss as our wives burst into the apartment. It was halftime in our game on TV, and we couldn’t help ourselves. We were making out and rubbing each other’s cock through the light material of our thongs. We weren’t expecting our wives for at least another couple of hours.

“Hey, no fair!” Denise yelled. She was first through the door. “Can’t you guys keep your hands off each other for one minute? We want you primed and ready for tonight. You’ve got two hot broads to keep satisfied.”

“Honey, what are you doing back so soon?” Roger stammered, jumping up from the couch.

“Never mind what we’re doing back, what are you two up to?” Carol said sternly, setting her shopping bags on the kitchen counter.

“Nothing, it was just a kiss,” I said, rising from the couch and moving to kiss my wife hello.

“Yeah, and that’s why Roger’s cock is sticking out of his thong,” Denise said. Her tone was as stern as Carol’s but there was a twinkle in her eye.

She was right. The head of Roger’s cock was exactly where I had it as we were making out. It was sticking a good inch out the top of the blue mesh thong he wore. He blushed and tucked it back in as it wilted.

Carol cracked up and smacked my butt cheek as she returned my kiss. I pulled her into my arms and ground my cock into her jeans. I was in a black mesh thong of the same design as Roger’s. She reached up and playfully tweaked my nipple as we kissed. Denise gathered Roger into her arms at the same time.

“You guys were busted, and you might as well admit it,” Denise said as she released Roger’s embrace. “You thought you could get a quick fuck in behind our backs.”

“Now there you are wrong,” I said, moving over and kissing Denise hello as my wife moved into Roger’s arms. “Yeah, we were making out. And yeah, I was trying to get Roger hot. But it was a tease to build up for tonight, that’s all. And since you guys are home early, maybe we don’t have to wait until tonight?”

“Down boy,” Denise commanded, pushing my hand away from her breast. “We just got tired of shopping and decided to come back and freshen up. By the smell and look, you guys have yourselves all clean and primped and ready, and we want to do the same.”

“That’s right,” Carol affirmed. “You guys just go back to watching football and figuring out where you’re going to take us for dinner. It better be someplace that is wicked expensive! Denise and I are going to shower, do each other’s hair, and pick out something to wear that will get you hot and bothered. We might even help each other shave. I bet you’d like to watch that, wouldn’t you?”

“Yeah!” said Roger with a huge grin. “Are you really going to do that? Can we watch?” 

“Yes. And no, you can’t watch,” Denise said with a shake of her head and finger. “You’ve been bad, and you don’t deserve a reward. You’ll just have to watch your old football and imagine what we’re doing. Now go sit down.”

Carol pulled me into our bedroom for a quick, quiet talk. She shut the door. Then she moved back into my arms and kissed me.

“Hon, Denise was being playful with Roger just now,” she began. “But I want you to know that we’re going to try out some things with each other this afternoon. That kiss last night got us both to thinking, and we talked it over at lunch. I’m not sure what will come of it, but I want to be true to our new rules. Remember Rule Number Two: always tell each other what we do with other people.” With that she stopped and kissed me again.

“Wow, I never thought I’d hear you express interest in a woman,” I said. “But I’m frankly happy you are, and I’m ecstatic that woman is Denise. I’ve always told you how good it feels to be bi. I hope you enjoy it, and I hope I find out some day what brought this change of heart on.” I returned her kiss passionately.

“We’ll have a nice talk soon and I’ll fill you in,” Carol said. “Just you, me, and my strapon!” With that she gave me a wicked wink and grin, and we rejoined Roger and Denise, who apparently just had a similar conversation.

“Okay boys, enjoy the game,” Denise said, walking toward our bedroom with Carol. “We’ll fill you in on the details over drinks, but for now just imagine. In the room right next to you, two hot, gorgeous women are going to be rubbing their soapy bodies all over each other. I hope you can handle that!” 

With that, our wives blew us kisses and closed the bedroom door. I noticed a distinct click as the lock was engaged. Roger and I high-fived each other and flopped back down on the couch, snuggling close and going right back to groping cocks as the second half of the game got underway.

Later that evening the girls teased us unmercifully as we sipped our cocktails. We were at one of the trendiest restaurants in D.C., waiting for our table. They described their shower together, shaving each other’s legs and pussies, and making out afterwards. Roger and I were rock hard all afternoon just from hearing the muffled sounds of their playtime through the bedroom door. 

I still couldn’t believe that my wife actually made love to another woman. Both girls went commando that evening, and they flashed us on the bar stools. Roger and I still had on our thongs beneath our slacks, and our bulges were obvious as we walked to our table.

The teasing and mind fucks continued through dinner. Roger had a continuous look of wonder on his face, and Carol had to remind me to pick my jaw up off the floor three or four times. It was like the floodgates were now fully open, and our wives had become experienced and enthusiastic swingers in an instant. 

They didn’t even bother to keep their voices down as they shared details of tasting each other, or when they asked if we sucked each other’s cock while listening at the door. After dinner they went to the restroom together, and came back with mischievous grins on their faces, but would not share their plans.

By the time we got back to the apartment we were all running on all sexual cylinders. The girls even ignored their men and moved into a torrid embrace in the elevator of the building. My hand literally shook as I tried to get the key in the lock.

Once inside, the girls resumed their making out right there in the entryway after Roger and I took their coats. They were looking incredibly hot in cocktail dresses. Denise’s was black and Carol’s was silver. Denise had Carol’s dress pulled up over one thigh and was caressing her bare buttock. Carol had a hand on Denise’s breast. Roger and I stood there like two schoolboys waiting for instructions.

“What are you two staring at? Get naked!” Denise commanded when she and Carol came up for air. She pushed Carol and spun her around to unzip her dress. 

“No, don’t get naked,” Carol countermanded Denise’s order. “Just strip to your thongs. Then I want to see some making out over on the couch.”

“Good idea,” Denise agreed as she pushed Carol’s dress forward and off her shoulders. The flimsy garment slipped down to pool around Carol’s feet. My now nude wife kicked out of it and turned to help Denise with the clasp to her dress. 

Roger and I were down to our thongs and over to the couch in about two heartbeats. It was amazing that we didn’t trip over each other or the coffee table as we watched Carol help Denise out of her dress. My cock popped out the side of my thong as the two women began rubbing their nipples together.

Carol and Denise made out for a few more moments, then turned and sashayed over to the loveseat. Roger and I were rubbing each other’s cock, but weren’t really making out. We didn’t want to miss a second of what was going on around us. Denise’s take-charge attitude snapped us out of that fog.

“Uh, uh boys, this isn’t a show,” she said, drawing my wife into her arms. “This lovely piece and I are going to make out, and so are you two. We talked at the restaurant, and decided that this is ‘gay night.’ Only girl-girl or boy-boy sex, at least for the first round.”

Roger looked a bit crestfallen, but I got the idea right away. It was brilliant. What a great way to break down the last barriers between the four of us. Carol and Denise would get a chance to explore some more, but Roger and I would not be locked out. My mind immediately leapt to what might happen with four people after those first same-sex orgasms were out of the way. 

I reached for Roger. He was still a bit confused, but started to get the idea when I grabbed him by the chin and stuck my tongue down his throat. My placing his hand on my cock further clarified the situation for him. Reaching into his thong and pulling his rapidly hardening tool out seemed to seal the deal.

Denise was the aggressor on the love seat. Carol’s head was back, and Denise was licking and nibbling her neck as she traced a finger up the inside of Carol’s thigh. Carol had one hand on Denise’s breast and the other on her own, kneading the two orbs simultaneously.

Roger’s cock was raging hot in my hand. The afternoon of tactile and aural stimulus, the evening of teasing, and now the current situation had his brain racing and circuits near overload. He sucked greedily on my tongue as we kissed, and he was jacking my cock so furiously that I had to make him slow down. I broke our kiss and ducked my head down to suckle and nibble on his nipples.

Denise was doing the same to Carol, and I noticed her hand reach Carol’s pussy as I quickly glanced over for inspiration.

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

Carol was moaning incoherently, tossing her head from side to side. Denise slipped a finger into Carol’s vagina, and Carol cried out in her first orgasm of the evening. My heart soared as I saw my wife cum at the hands of another woman.

“MMMmmm, oh God that feels so good!” Carol moaned loudly. “Yes, darling, just like that. Shit, oh yeah. Bite my nipple. Yes!”

Roger and I completely forgot about making out for several moments. How could we not? Our wives, our partners of over 30 years each, were writhing together, naked, just a few feet in front of our faces. Denise was pumping two fingers in and out of Carol, and chewing on her tit. Carol was bucking like a bronco. This was great!

A quick, stern glance from Denise drew Roger back to his duty, and he once more began fondling my rock hard cock. This helped me refocus on the task in hand, which was pulsing strongly in my fist. I was already half way down, since I had been nibbling on Roger’s nipples when Carol came. I went ahead and shifted, inviting Roger to do the same. We moved into a sixty-nine on our sides and promptly swallowed each other’s sword.

Roger’s cock felt wonderful on my tongue. The spongy head was fully inflated, and the veins were standing out on the side of the shaft. I traced each one with my tongue, moving my head back and forth slowly. When I got to the head and licked all around the rim, and particularly tickled the underside before following the fold of skin back up to his pee hole. I received an appreciative moan around my own cock for that.

And I returned the moan as Roger tried to suck my cock down his throat. The vacuum suction pulled more air and blood into my already engorged member, causing it to swell and pulse against the roof of his mouth and his tongue. He slowly withdrew his head, releasing my shaft from his lips reluctantly and stopping to not only suck but also lave my cockhead with his tongue before plunging down again. While I was still aware of our wives nearby, my focus was now drawn entirely to my lover. 

I started a regular back and forth and Roger matched my actions. We reached around each other’s hips and probed for puckers, lifting our legs to allow easier access. The moans come often, and occasionally Roger playful harmonized. You can take the geek out of the glee club…

Meanwhile Carol, coming down from her initial orgasm grabbed Denise’s shoulders and pushed her back on the loveseat. Denise stuffed a pillow under her head and spread her legs, draping one over the back of the furniture and the other down onto the floor. Carol didn’t hesitate for an instant. She dove down on Denise like a woman lost in the desert, lapping at the oasis and spring between her lover’s legs.

Denise brushed her fingers lightly over her own breasts and nipples as Carol attended to her pussy. It turned out that pussy licking was like riding a bicycle. Though it had been decades since either of them had performed cunnilingus, neither Carol nor Denise had forgotten the basic skills. They would have fun relearning the tricks and techniques of really artful pussy eating.

Roger and I were in no hurry to bring each other to climax. We were savoring the taste and feel of each other. Roger pulled the plug from my butt and replaced it with first two and then three fingers. I pumped the plug in his ass back and forth in time with my sucking of his gorgeous cock. The need was building in both of our centers, but it was doing so delectably slowly.

“Yeah, baby, that’s the spot,” Roger released my cock for a moment and coached my pumping of his anus. “Oh that’s good. I can’t wait to feel your cock in there. It feels so great on my tongue.”

“Why wait?” I asked, grabbing his cock with my hand and rubbing it around my lips and face. “Let’s go fuck. I’m loving your mouth, but for some reason I really want to fuck you right now. The girls can join us when they are ready.”

We rose from our positions on the couch, pausing to share a deep tongue kiss as we stood. We turned and drank in the sexy scene playing out on the loveseat. Denise had her head back and eyes closed, a look of intense concentration on her face. Her hands grasped the orbs of her breasts, kneading and pulling them. Her nipples poked out between her fingers. Carol was partially on the loveseat and partially on the floor, her head buried between Denise’s legs and her boy-cut hair shaking whenever the shook her head back and forth to lash her tongue on Denise’s clit. Both women were moaning loudly.

Roger lightly brushed Denise’s hair as we moved past them toward the bedroom. “You guys can join us if you want when she comes up for air,” Roger whispered in Denise’s ear, lightly brushing her hair and kissing her as we moved past them toward the bedroom.

“MMmmm, just as soon as I cum, sweetheart,” Denise breathed back at him. “I forgot how good girls could eat pussy. Are you guys going to fuck?”

“Yeah, Steve gets me first,” Roger replied with a wicked grin.

“Oh God that makes me hot!” Denise said, her voice rising as the mental picture sent a jolt down to her groin. “Eat me, you slut! I want to watch you husband fuck Roger’s ass. Make me cum!”

I moved in behind Roger and nestled my cock in his crack. We were going to stay and watch Denise cum before moving on to our fun. I wrapped my arms around his waist, one hand going to his cock and another seeking out the hard nubbin of a nipple. He shifted his hips forward and reached back between us to roughly fondle my dick. I lay my chin on his shoulder and together we watched our women make love.

Carol responded to Denise’s demand with gusto, adding two fingers that she thrust into her lover’s vagina, seeking the soft spot on the roof of the cavity. She attached her lips to Denise’s clit and sucked hard, stretching it out and releasing it with a pop, then lashing it side to side with her tongue. Then Carol settled back down to lick and nuzzle the area around Denise’s button without applying more direct stimulus to the sensitive bud.

Denise lifted her hips and began to twist her nipples between thumb and forefinger. I would have loved to add my teeth to her nipple stimulation, but knew better than to disturb the magic. The look of concentration returned to Denise’s face, and she began to pant as Carol ate her, building quickly toward her climax.

“Oh yeah, that’s nice darling,” Denise coached her lover. “Right there with your fingers. Oh yesss, and now lick my clit.”

Carol followed instructions to the letter and was rewarded with a small wet jet of girl cum in the face. Denise arched her back, lifting herself with her legs. Trying to force her clit into Carol’s mouth and letting herself go into orgasm.

“Yes, oh yes!” Denise cried out as her entire body shook with pleasure. She opened her eyes and noticed Roger and I watching. As she began to say something, another wave of ecstasy swept over her and all she got out was “ohhhhh.”

This second orgasm lasted longer than the first, and this time Denise bucked so hard that she knocked Carol backward, breaking the lip lock Carol had on her pussy. Not to be deterred, Carol continued pumping her fingers in and out of Denise, but leaned forward and kissed her lover with her cum-soaked lips. Denise hungrily returned the kiss and then ate her own juices off of Carol’s face.

Roger and I came out of our fascinated daze and I decided to give the ladies a few moments to whisper sweet nothings to each other. I released Roger’s cock and nipple and placed my hands on his hips. Pushing firmly, I nodded toward the bedroom door and the continuation of our own tryst.

We stumbled into the bedroom and I used my hands to spin Roger around. We embraced and kissed each other fiercely, the passion of the moment fed not just by our desire for each other but also by the amazing scene we just witnessed. Our hands wandered wildly around each other’s body, squeezing buttocks, caressing backs, running through hair. It was a moment of incredible intensity of both physical passion and spiritual emotion.

Breaking from our kiss Roger looked deep into my eye and whispered two words, “fuck me.” 

Roger turned and crawled up on the bed on all fours, lewdly shaking his buttplug-filled ass at me. He reached over to the bedside table and flipped the bottle of lube up into the air over his shoulder. I grabbed it out of midair and followed him onto the bed.

Positioning myself between his legs I squeezed a generous dollop of lube onto the crack of his ass just above the buttplug, and then worked it around the silicone and into his sphincter. Then I grasped the flange of the plug and pulled back and forth, working the lube further into his hole to loosen and lubricate. Roger groaned and began rubbing his cock, capturing some of the lube that was dribbling down his ass crack and applying it to his shaft.

I pulled the plug out, and his sphincter remained dilated, open and ready for pleasure. Scooting forward, I grasped my cock just below and the head and pressed it to his hole. I worked my cockhead around in a circle, like a thumb tickling his ass, and then I laid the bottom of my shaft in his crack and pulled my cock slowly down the entire length, eliciting a groan from Roger and moan from myself.

When my cockhead hit the perfect position, I pressed my hips forward. I went slowly, wanting to be gentle, but Roger’s ass was more than ready. He reached back and grasped my low-hanging balls. Pulling on my scrotum, he urged me to fully impale him with my rod.

I did so, but still slowly. I moved smoothly, centimeter by centimeter, into his core. Once my cockhead was past the muscle I was enveloped in a tight, silky sheath. I felt the slight bump of his prostate on the bottom of my shaft as I got deeper. This increased the pleasure for both of us. And finally I bottomed out, my balls now rubbing against his.

Roger opened his hand and took both sets of balls into it. Rolling them together as I held still and let his rectum fully adjust to the invasion. I was staring down at the point of our union, oblivious to all else.

“Fuck me.”

Roger’s command broke me from my trance, and he released his grip on our balls to enable my motion. I pulled back nearly all the way out of his ass, then plunged back in so that my balls slapped against his. I did this three times, and then settled into a steady fuck. We both wanted this to last. I heard a feminine moan from the doorway, and looked over my shoulder at our wives.

In the same way Roger and I stopped to watch their lovemaking, Carol and Denise were standing in the door. Denise was behind Carol, with her arms wrapped around Carol’s waist and very obviously rubbing her tits on Carol’s back and her mons against Carol’s butt. One of Denise’s hands was rubbing Carol’s mound, and the other was moving back and forth from breast to breast.

Carol was reaching behind herself, pulling Denise’s hips tight against her ass. Both women were staring transfixed at their husbands fucking on the bed. This was the first time they had seen us make love in this way. I invited them over with a smile and jerk of the head.

Carol led Denise to the side of the bed, and they took each other in their arms. Sharing a quick kiss, they turned their attention back to their men, letting their hands wander about each other’s form. I nudged Roger and brought his attention to the girls, picking up the pace of our fuck as I did so.

“Join us?” Roger asked his wife. “Make love to each other next to Steve and I. Let’s all share some gay love making.”

Our wives didn’t need to be asked twice. Once more taking charge, Denise gently guided Carol down onto her back on the bed. Roger and I managed to remain coupled as we shifted to provide our wives with more room. Carol’s head was toward the foot of the bed, where she could look up into my eyes. 

Denise mounted Carol in a sixty-nine. She paused to kiss me as I fucked her husband, then leaned down and kissed Roger before lowering her tongue to my wife’s pussy. Carol grasped Denise’s ass cheeks and pulled her hips down, staring directly up into my eyes as she plunged her tongue into Denise’s vulva. That was an intense moment, and one that I will cherish forever. I think that’s the moment when my wife and I fully embraced the swinging lifestyle together.

I grabbed Roger’s hips and began to really pound his ass. I was in that great zone where I knew I wouldn’t cum for a while, but the sensations were all fantastic. Roger moaned and pulled his cock in time with my fucking. His head was turned to the side, where he was focused on Denise’s face as she ate my wife. 

This was totally wild. Just weeks before I’d given up all hope of ever having my wife join my swinging, and had not dreamed of propositioning my roommate. Now here we were, with the incredible addition of his wife joining in, and all of us enjoying a homosexual foursome.

We settled into a long and steamy session. Roger wanked his cock for a while then grabbed his own balls to put off his cum while I rode a slowly building wave. Beads of sweat formed on Carol’s forehead, and she was mewling her pleasure at Denise’s ministrations. Denise was shaking her head from side to side as her tongue lashed Carol’s clit. 

Roger’s ass was pulsing around my cock. It was a warm, wet heaven, and I loved every moment of this incredible fuck. As I moved past the point of no return I cried out in ecstasy. 

“Oh God this is fantastic,” I cried. “Roger I’ve never felt an ass so good. You are an incredible fuck!”

“Yeah, baby,” Roger replied. “Fuck my ass. Give me your cum and fill me up. I’m about to cum myself. Let’s hit it together. Look’s like the girls are almost there, too.”

“You bet we are,” Denise said, raising her head from Carol’s cunt. “Let’s all get off together. Carol’s pussy is the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted.”

“She sure looks like she’s enjoying your pussy too,” I said to Denise. “My balls are boiling at this whole scene. I’m can cum anytime. Let’s do this.”

I grabbed Roger’s hips and pounded him for all I was worth. His hand was moving in a blur on his shaft. The girls were moaning, panting, and writhing next to us. Somehow we all peaked within seconds of each other.

My cock just simply erupted. The cum boiled up out of my balls and shot into Roger’s bowels with more force than I’d ever experienced before. My whole body was shuddering every time I bottomed out. I was yelling incoherently.

“Oh fuck,” Roger yelled. “I can feel your cum in my ass. I’m cumming too!”

Roger’s body shook beneath me. His ass pulsed around my cock as his own cock shot string after string of hot sticky cum down onto the bedspread. He humped back into me, trying to get my cock and cum as deep into his bowels as he could.

Denise and Carol couldn’t cry out. Their lips were locked on each other’s pussy. Their bodies were heaving together, tongues fluttering. Loud moans expressed their intense pleasure as they came.

The bed continued to bounce for several more moments as we all rode the wave of love. The room reeked of sex. The air was filled with moans, cries, and whimpers of delight.

I finally couldn’t take any more. I pushed Roger forward and ripped my cock from his ass, cum flowing with it down the inside of his thighs. He twisted and rolled, and pulled me down into a savage kiss. Carol and Denise seemed to be in their own, multi-orgasmic world next to us.

“I love you,” Roger whispered into my ear.

My first thought was that things could get really complicated among the four of us very quickly. My second was that I felt the same way about Roger, but I also loved Carol more than life itself. My third thought was that I couldn’t believe what we had just done, and I thrust my tongue back down Roger’s throat with genuine passion.

Roger and I snuggled and made out a while longer. Denise and Carol finished cumming and spun together to lick their own cum off of each other’s face. Then they kissed almost chastely, and turned to us. We split into married couples and kissed, then swapped and kissed each other’s spouse.

Denise broke the silence as she looked back at Roger. “Wow,” was all she could say.

We took a break then. I cleaned up and joined my lovers in the living room. We remained nude, even though we had the blinds fully opened in the apartment and knew people could see in from the adjacent building. We simply took delight in this bit of group exhibitionism. We laughed and chatted happily as Roger opened a bottle of my best red wine and poured.

Later we made love again. This time Roger fucked me. His cock felt unbelievable sawing in and out of my rear. Denise was below me in a sixty-nine position sucking the juices from my cock while Carol fucked her with a strapon. Roger filled my ass soon after I filled Denise’s mouth with sperm. Carol got a real kick out of making Denise buck and squirm with her fake cock while I sucked on Carol’s nipples.

Denise summed up all our feelings rather succinctly, saying, “Damn, I’m glad you guys rented this apartment!”

Published 
Written by fog43
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments