Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The rebirth of Andrew Bishop - chapter 22

"Geoff's Friday in the city."

13
5 Comments 5
5.8k Views 5.8k
7.9k words 7.9k words
Geoff looked out of the rear window of the taxi as it pulled back out into the traffic. He saw Drew enter the tall apartment block before he and the cab driver were swallowed up in the city bustle.

"You guys from the country?" asked the driver.

"Yes. We are just in town for the weekend," Geoff answered.

"I can set you up with anything you want while you're here. I know all of the places single guys like to visit," said the driver in a sleazy sort of voice.

"I'm okay, thanks. Just take me to the hotel," was the reply from the back seat.

The hotel Geoff always stayed at was located centrally in one of the city's many lane ways. It wasn't flash or luxurious. It was just a clean, affordable place that was used by lots of country people when they had reason to be in the state capital.

The cab stopped at the front door. The driver seemed to be impatient as he held his hand out for the fare. Geoff paid him, gave a small tip, grabbed his bag and exited on to the pavement.

He had booked a room with its own bathroom. Checking in was quick and he soon found himself in the elevator heading for the fifth floor. The old place was like a rabbit warren. It had been renovated many times and when adjacent buildings had come onto the market the walls had been breached and more rooms added until it was a bit of a confusing maze.

He eventually found room 532 by following the signs through the corridors. It was a basic hotel room with a queen bed, small flat screen television on the wall, a counter the length of the wall, bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and a wardrobe. A couple of armchairs each side of a coffee table and that was about it apart from the door to the tiny bathroom. Shower, sink, mirror and toilet. Simple yet it was all he needed. He didn't plan to be spending much time here anyway. He just needed somewhere to leave his bag, shower and sleep.
He checked the view from his window, it wasn't great but he could see down the lane one way and across the roof on the other side of the roadway.

Geoff put his bag on the bench, he flicked through the book that contained relevant information about the hotel. He then picked up his wallet and the room key and closed the door behind him as he headed for the elevator.

He dropped his key at the reception desk and then stepped out onto the street.

'Should I have something to eat or go and get a head job?' he mused to himself.

The thought of a head job won him over so he headed in the direction of his favorite gay sauna. It was only a couple of blocks to walk.

It was just a door that opened inwards off the busy street. It had a small sign over it that said in discreet lettering , 'Scrubs.'

Unless you knew what you were looking for you would have no idea what was hidden on the other side.

Geoff pushed the door open. He was now in sort of an airlock. Slightly to the left in front of him was another door that hid the venue from the street when the main door was open. He pulled the next door open and now he was in a short, narrow corridor with a window in the right hand side wall and another door at the end of the reception area.

He had been here many times before but his visits weren't frequent. An attendant appeared in the window.

"Hi," the guy in a pair of shorts and sleeveless t-shirt said. "Been here before?"

"Yes, but not for a while," replied Geoff.

"Good, I'll just recap the rules for you, honey. It's twenty dollars. We are open twenty-four seven. You can get a pass out and keep coming back as you wish within that twenty-four-hour period. No means no and we recommend you practice safe sex. Condoms and lube are supplied in all our private booths and in the group sex areas. No sex in the spa. No means no in this venue."

He had reeled of his lecture in a monotone voice. Geoff handed him a twenty and in return was given a locker key on an elastic loop and a large soft towel.

"Go through and enjoy yourself," said the attendant and Geoff heard the door click open for him to enter.

Geoff walked in and strode past the small cafe area towards the locker bays that were off to the side of the inner passage. A couple of older guys, probably married, were sitting on a bench so they could watch any newcomers getting undressed in front of their assigned locker. Geoff didn't mind them watching, he just turned his back towards them to show that he wasn't interested in them.

He stripped down and wrapped the towel around his waist and tucked it in. He put his clothes and shoes in the locker, secured the door and put the elastic loop around his wrist.

He was ready to seek out a compatible partner in that head job that he had been wanting. He loved the smell of this place. He always thought of it as a mixture of hot cedar from the steam room and testosterone.

He went out to the corridor and turned right. Past the television room playing some obscure foreign film into the maze of cubicles, dark rooms, sling rooms and small areas with benches where you could sit and watch porn movies on the monitors.

He made his way to the hot tub. There was no one else around. It was very quiet in here this afternoon. He decided he had missed the lunch time crowd. This was mainly married office workers who rushed in to get their cocks sucked or to suck a cock in the quickest possible time, so that they could get back to their desks and their wives would never know. And it was far too early for the after work boys - gay guys who came here on a regular basis.

He slipped his towel off and hung it on a peg on the wall. He looked at his body in the mirrored wall. He was skinny, he always had been. It didn't matter what he ate or drank he just couldn't put on weight or muscle. Raw boned is what he had been called in the past. He wished he had a body like Drew or Dave. A bit more bulk in the right places. He wasn't ugly and didn't look sick, he was just skinny.

He now looked at his cock. He had a long cock, almost nine inches. He was also lucky that his cock was nine inches long when he was flaccid or hard. It was strange it was always nine inches, just hard and erect or soft and floppy. He had a large mushroom head and was circumcised. He liked his cock. He didn't have much body hair, just his pubic hair and a trail up to his navel. He trimmed his pubes with scissors so that it was nice and short. Drew had told him he was now always shaved. He might try that himself he had decided.

Geoff pressed the button on the side of the pool and the bubbles started to stream upwards in the now swirling water. It was a large hot tub. You could easily seat twenty guys in it but for the moment it was all his.

He stepped down into the warm salty water of the spa and sat halfway along one side, facing the door so he could keep an eye on who was entering the area.

He lay his head back and relaxed as the bubbles and warmth worked their magic on him.

A movement suddenly got his attention and he tried to discretely turn his eyes to the doorway.

A young man had come in and surveyed the spa. He was maybe twenty-five years old. He was very well built, tall and wasn't shy as he pulled his towel from his waist and revealed a nice seven-inch dick with cropped pubic hair to Geoff. He stepped down into the water and sat directly opposite. He put his arms up on the side of the tub and laid his head back and closed his eyes.

Geoff thought he had seen him before but didn't know where. He relaxed again. He didn't know if the guy was interested in him; he was quite a bit younger than himself and didn't give any indicators that Geoff had picked up on except for showing him his cock.

Geoff laid back and enjoyed the bubbles for a few more minutes then decided he was too hungry; he would have to eat or he'd pass out if he did get lucky and have sex.

He stood up and waded to the steps. He climbed out of the thigh deep pool and retrieved his towel. The guy in the spa followed his every move. Geoff wiped as much water from himself as he could with his hand before toweling off. He didn't want his towel too wet. The guy was still watching him. Geoff decided to put out a few signals of his own so turned to show the stranger his now, thanks to the swirling water, half erect nine inches.

When he was close to dry he wrapped his towel around himself and made his way to his locker and took another twenty dollar bill from his wallet.

"Could I have a toasted cheese and ham sandwich and a large white coffee please?" he asked the same attendant that had issued his key and towel.

"Sure, won't be long, take a seat at a table and I'll bring it out as soon as it's ready," was the answer as he was handed his change.

Geoff took a seat at one of the half dozen tables. His stomach gave an audible rumble but there was no one else to hear it in the small eating area.

The same guy from the spa strode across the cafe to the counter.

"I'll have a flat white coffee when you're ready," he said as the assistant looked up from his sandwich preparation and nodded to him.

Geoff watched him, he knew him from somewhere. He took a seat on the table next to Geoff. He could have taken any of the other tables but chose a seat close by. That, to Geoff, was a signal.

He looked even better to Geoff now. Man he was really built. Big muscles and not an ounce of fat. Geoff was staring at him.

"Hi, " the young muscle man said to him.

"Hi. Forgive me but do I know you from somewhere?" Geoff asked.

"I don't think we have ever met before," he said and then looked to his left and then his right, "You may have seen me play football, my name is Jackson Walters."

He extended his hand to Geoff and they shook as Geoff introduced himself.

Jackson Walters played football for one of the interstate teams. He was quite a star of the game and Geoff had seen him on television many times.

"I knew I had seen you somewhere before," said Geoff.

The guy behind the counter carried two mugs of hot coffee towards them and with mock confusion asked if he should put them on separate tables or if the two patrons would be joining each other.

"Care to join me?" Geoff asked Jackson.

Jackson pushed his chair back and stood up. He pulled out the chair next to Geoff out and once he sat down, the coffees were put down in front of them.

"Your sandwich will just be a minute."

"I have watched you play many times, you are very good," Geoff said.

"Thanks, and I'll bet you didn't know I was gay. Not many people do," Jackson said, "So I hope you can keep a secret."

"No I didn't know, but always thought that there would have to be some gay footballers," Geoff replied, "So what brings you to this part of the country and in particular this sauna?"

"I'm on my off season break so I thought I'd come over here to escape being public property in Western Australia. I'm not out, so it wouldn't be good for my image at this stage. I thought if I come over here and visit places like this in the not so busy times my secret will be pretty safe," he explained.

"Well it certainly isn't busy that's for sure," Geoff replied, "And your secret is safe with me."

The sandwich arrived and they sat talking while Geoff ate. Geoff discovered that Jackson was a country boy who had left the farm to pursue his football career. He missed the family farm. He hated not being 'out'. His family knew he was gay but not many others did. Geoff guessed that he would not be very experienced if he had been so guarded with his sexuality.

"Boy, I needed that," Geoff said as he finished his snack and the coffee.

Jackson sat back a little and seemed to loose some of his confidence.

"I don't really know how this works," he said, "But would you like to visit a private cubicle with me?"

"Yes, sure," answered Geoff, "Let's go."

Geoff stood and led the way. He was right, Jackson didn't have much experience. It wasn't the best pick up line he'd heard but it was the most direct.

There weren't many men on the premises but Geoff tried to find a booth in a quieter corridor anyway. He stepped through into the one he had chosen and Jackson followed him in and closed and locked the door.

The booths were very basic. Maybe an eight by eight foot room. A wide bench, padded and covered in black vinyl on one wall, a squirt bottle of lube and a box with condoms in it were mounted on the wall with a paper towel dispenser near the door. A small trash can and that was it.

Geoff turned to face Jackson. The younger man simply didn't know what to do, it was so obvious.

Geoff put his arms around Jackson's waist, he then nuzzled his neck with his lips. He didn't kiss him, he didn't know the young man's limits.

Geoff felt him move a little closer, their bodies now we're touching. He felt Jackson releasing the knot to drop the towel and expose his nine inch cock. Geoff pulled the back of Jackson's towel so they would both be naked.

The towels fell to the floor as Geoff's hands now wandered over the hard, athletic body in his embrace.

Jackson stood there, his hands on Geoff's backside. He could feel Geoff on his body.

Geoff's hands worked their way to the now erect cock of his new sex buddy. He stroked the perfectly straight cock a couple of times then turned Jackson and pushed him back onto the bench. He again pushed him so that he was now laying down, his seven inches aiming for the sky. Geoff put one hand on Jackson's chest, in a soft I'm going to hold you down way and with the other he stroked the stiff dick that was now in front of his lips. He now put his mouth over the dick and swallowed him deeply. He bobbed his head up and down a few times and stroked him around the base with his hand at the same time.

Jackson was like a loaded gun. He had not had sex with a guy for nearly twelve months Geoff discovered later. It only took maybe a minute of Geoff sucking his cock until Jackson muttered nervously, "I'm going to cum."

Drew took his mouth off him and now wrapped his hand around the shaft just under the head. He pumped him roughly maybe three times and semen spurted up and landed on the muscular stomach and Geoff's free hand.

"You must have needed that," Geoff said as reached for some paper towels to wipe them down.

"Sorry, it's been a long time since I have been with a sexy guy like yourself," Jackson tried to explain as he watched Geoff wipe his sticky cum off his abs.

As Geoff completed the clean up Jackson's hand reached out very tentatively and touched the head of Geoff's penis. Softly, just on the head at first and then as there was no objection from him, he slowly took the whole head and top of his shaft and curled his fingers around the hardening cock.

Geoff tossed the crumpled paper towel into the trash can then put his hands behind his neck as Jackson watched the cock in his hand stiffen to full hardness. He didn't say anything, he didn't move, just stood there with his hands locked behind his own neck and let the younger man explore his cock.

Jackson now twisted his body around so that he was now face on with the large helmeted cock that he had aroused. He was laying on his stomach, his legs bent upward so his feet were in the air. Geoff looked down at the athletic body. His round ass cheeks were pale and inviting-looking. He now leaned forward and put his hands on each of those cheeks. They were firm and smooth. As he did so, Jackson opened his mouth wide and took the mushroom head and sucked on it.

Geoff straightened his body again to an upright position. Jackson now took more of him into his mouth and with his hand stroked what he couldn't swallow. Geoff tickled his ears as encouragement and soon his breathing became a bit ragged. He had not had sex with anyone since he and Dave had exchanged head jobs down by the river. His climax was coming quicker than he wanted but he needed an ejaculation to start the weekend, he could worry about enjoying sex later on. With Jackson, maybe, or someone else he picked up.

"I'm going to cum soon," Geoff whispered as his breath caught and his muscles tightened.

The mouth on his cock kept working on him.

"I'm cumming," Geoff warned again.

"Aaahhhh," he huffed as his jism shot into the willing mouth on his dick. He pumped three big spurts into Jackson's mouth and then a following three smaller contractions produced a lesser amount. He held him by the sides of his head, not forcing him onto his erection just showing him where he wanted his head to be.

He finally had to withdraw from the mouth that surrounded his cock.

Jackson swallowed his cum and moved back on the bed to invite Geoff to join him.

Usually in places like this, guys just get each other off then that's it. They go their separate ways. This was a bit of a novelty for Geoff, Jackson wanted intimacy.

Geoff climbed up next to the toned body. He sat with his back against the wall, one leg straight one crooked allowing his cock to flop onto the mattress. Jackson plucked a paper towel from the dispenser and wiped the now softened dick dry. He then laid down, his head on Geoff's straight leg with his face inches from his stomach and cock.

Jackson reached up and ran his hand across Geoff's chest, stopping to touch one of his nipples and then ran his fingers down his skinny arm.

Geoff was getting a little tired. He closed his eyes and let Jackson touch him all over. It was nice to be touched, he missed physical contact on the farm. He let out a sigh and rubbed Jackson's back in return.

"Can we do more together?" Jackson said to him softly.

Geoff looked down at the expensive haircut laying in his lap.

"I'm not sure I can right now, I need a bit more recovery time," Geoff answered.

"I didn't mean right now, I meant this weekend. I'd like to spend more time with you," Jackson replied.

"Why would you want to spend a weekend with me? You could take your pick with any guys in here," Geoff said somewhat startled by Jackson's proposal.

"Yeh, but your a nice guy, I trust you. You're kind. I don't want to be on the meat market and I don't want to be outed," Jackson answered.

Geoff was quiet for a moment.

"I tell you what. If you'll have dinner with me and if in the harsh light of day you still feel the same, we will have another talk about it. If it doesn't work out you can always come back here with your pass out," Geoff said.

"It's a deal. Let's have a shower together and then go," Jackson said as he jumped off the bench in one clean bound.

"Whoa, slow down, we have to look cool. Towels on until we get to the shower area," Geoff cautioned him.

They made their way to the open bathroom area and shared adjacent shower heads, soaping each other up and giving a few guys that had gathered to watch them a show. Jackson was gaining a bit of confidence especially in the darkened bathroom where he didn't think he would be as recognizable.

They then went to their lockers and dressed. Jackson was waiting for Geoff outside of his locker bay, they picked up their pass outs and went through the doors onto the street.

It was still broad daylight and the rush hour was just beginning.

"Well, where to? What do you like to eat?" Geoff asked.

"Well I know a pretty good Vietnamese place up near China town," he said.

"Sounds good. I don't get much of that sort of food out my way, it would be nice for a change," Geoff answered.

It would also suit him as China town was in the next street over from where his hotel was. If things didn't work out he could go back and get a good nights sleep. If it did work out they would have somewhere to go. He didn't particularly want to go back to the sauna if he already had a guy. Why would he?

They made the trek back up the hill past his hotel and into China town. It wasn't strictly Chinese anymore, other Asian cultures had set up their eating houses there now and it was a melting pot of cuisines.

They didn't talk much on the walk, the streets were far to crowded to say anything meaningful and Jackson was recognized by a number of people. Two good looking girls actually stopped him and asked for a photo of themselves with him. He obliged and Geoff snapped the picture on a mobile phone for them.

Eventually Jackson led him into the Kow Long restaurant. It wasn't busy yet as it was still early. They selected a booth at the back on the side, where they were hidden from most of the rest of the dining room and the street.

Looking at the extensive menu Geoff was a bit confused by it all. He couldn't understand half of the dishes and had little idea of most of the ingredients.

Jackson spotted his confusion,"Would you like me to order for you? I've been here lots of times when the team's been in town, so I know what's good."

"Please, I have no idea,"

"Can you handle spicy hot?" Jackson asked.

"Sure thing, I am a bit of a chilli freak," Geoff answered.

Jackson ordered three of the dishes and rice and then explained to Geoff he came here for dinner with the married guys on the team. All the single guys would go to night clubs, looking for girls - something he wasn't interested in.

They tucked into the meal as it was brought out.

Fox_Alice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fox_Alice

Jackson was interested to hear about Geoff's farm. His family had a dairy farm and he didn't know much about broad acre cereal cropping. He said he missed the country lifestyle.

Geoff said he didn't know anything about dairy cows except that they crapped heaps. They both laughed as they both knew it was true.

Jackson told him he was staying with some football players he knew in his junior days that now played for clubs on the eastern side of the country. They were straight and kept asking him to go to out with them looking for women. He had lied and said he had a girlfriend he wanted to be true to.

As they finished the meal and the waiters cleared the table, Geoff put his hand on Jackson's knee under the table.

"So are you still interested in this old farmer for more sex?" Geoff said to him directly.

"You aren't old, you can't be more than thirty-five, and yes I do want to. You are nice, interesting and can hold a conversation. I also trust you," Jackson whispered.

"I'm forty-three. Do you want to go back to the sauna or my hotel room?" Geoff asked.

"Your place will be best for me, if that's okay,"

"Okay. Let's pay the bill and get out of here," Geoff said. He was beginning to like Jackson. In his mind's eye he could still see the two round orbs of his ass on the bench in the sauna. He wanted more of them.

They paid for the meal and walked the short distance back to the hotel. Geoff asked for his key at the reception desk while Jackson looked at the racks of brochures in the foyer. He was trying to be inconspicuous, but was failing.

Geoff stepped into the elevator and Jackson followed closely. The doors couldn't close quick enough for Jackson, he was sure some body would recognize him. What he didn't realize was that no one would figure that he was going to another man's room to have sex at seven thirty in the evening.

The door opened on the fifth floor and they made their way to 532. Geoff opened his room and then stood to one side to allow his young friend in ahead of him. He then closed the door and secured it with the chain.

"It's not luxury, but it's got a nice bed and plenty of pillows," Geoff said as he tossed the key onto the bench.

Jackson went and looked out of the window. Again, he didn't know what to do or how to act.

Geoff pulled the blankets and sheets down to the bottom of the bed. He then went over and put his arms around Jackson from behind.

"Relax, Jackson, you're safe in here with me. Nobody will see us together for the rest of the night now," he said, trying to reassure the younger man.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit paranoid and I err.."

"Don't know what to do next?" Geoff suggested, "Just do what you feel like doing. I'll let you know if I don't want it."

Even though Geoff had not had any long-term relationships and lived in the country, he was sure that when he was Jackson's age he was vastly more experienced with gay men than Jackson was. He had sheltered himself so much that he was socially backward with other gays.

Geoff turned and started to unbutton his shirt. He then kicked off his boots and socks and put them in the bottom of the wardrobe.

He picked up the electric jug, "I'm going to make a coffee, it's only instant. Would you like one?"

"Yes, okay, thanks," Jackson replied.

Geoff went into the bathroom to fill the jug with water and when he came out Jackson was sitting in one of the armchairs, he had taken off his t-shirt and was untying his shoe laces.

"You have an awesome body, you must spend a lot of time in the gym," Geoff remarked, "Fuck, I wish I looked half as good as you,"

"Thanks, I do a lot of weights but I have always had to be fit. I've never had a real job, keeping fit is a big part of my job as a pro footballer," he answered, "And your body isn't too bad. You are work fit, I like that."

Geoff made the coffee and put the two cups on the tiny coffee table. He then slumped back in the arm chair opposite Jackson. His shirt was open exposing his chest and stomach and he had unbuttoned the top of his jeans.

"Why do hotels always give you sachets of coffee and then give you a minuscule cup so that it's so strong it's almost undrinkable?" Geoff asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Just use half of the sachet per cup," Jackson answered logically.

"Shit I hadn't thought of that," said Geoff, laughing.

They both took a sip out of their cups.

"What do you want to do know then?" Geoff asked, "I'm open to most things."

"Could I see your cock? I think it looks amazing," he asked.

Without even blinking, Geoff pulled the zipper on his jeans down, reached into his briefs and pulled his cock and balls over the band of his underwear. He just let it flop between his legs. He took another sip of his coffee.

"I've never touched a dick that big before. It's all I've been able to think about since we left the sauna," Jackson admitted.

"Let's finish our cup and get on the bed then. Is that alright?" Geoff suggested.

Jackson stood up, he wasn't going to waste time drinking bad coffee. He undid the top of his jeans and slid them and his white briefs down his legs to the floor. He kicked them onto the bench in one quick motion then walked around the table put one hand on Geoff's shoulder. He then traced a line across to the other one as he walked past him to the bed. He stepped up onto it then sat cross legged in the center of the white sheet.

Geoff stood up, his back to Jackson. He swilled the last of his drink into his mouth. He put the cup down and then slipped his pants down and stepped out of them. He walked to the door and flicked the harsh over head light off. He turned and walked back to the end of the bed. Now he went on his hands and knees and crawled up to where Jackson still sat.

He pushed Jackson's shoulders back onto the pillows. He was now laying between his legs, their cocks touching as well as their stomachs and chests.

Geoff put his chin on Jackson's shoulder. He now had him in a position where the younger man was in a submissive position. It was sort of up to him to make the next move.

Jackson placed his lips on Geoff's cheek. He kissed him softly. Geoff turned his head to him and their lips met, their tongues touched tenderly and the fingers of their hands interlocked.

They continued the kiss as Geoff started to move his hips on top of the hardening cock underneath him.

As the kiss lingered, Geoff's left hand broke free and started to rub the muscular ribs and hip of the man under him. He lifted himself off him and worked his lips down to one of his nipples where he sucked and nibbled it for just a few seconds. He was very conscious of the erection poking into him from underneath. He didn't want the young man to waste an emission by cumming against his stomach.

He lowered his lips, kissing over the hard stomach, down the thin trail of hair to the base of the stiff cock.

Geoff cupped his balls and pressed a finger into Jackson's perrenium. He watched as the beautiful cock jerked in spasm as he did this. He now engulfed the dick with his mouth. He wasn't hesitant, he put his lips on the tip and lowered his head down so that all of the inexperienced cock disappeared into his face. Geoff loved to suck cocks. He always had. It got him horny sucking his partner. He always tried to suck them before they even touched him.

He knew he couldn't suck Jackson too long or with too much enthusiasm or he would cum prematurely again. He wanted to enjoy having sex with him this time.

"Ah I so love that," Jackson uttered, "Keep sucking, if I cum I will get hard again I promise."

Geoff threw caution to the wind and applied a lot more suction and head movement to his cock.

'At least he has lasted longer than he did this afternoon,' thought Geoff as he continued his head job.

Jackson was looking down at the man sucking his cock. He was having probably the best sex he'd ever had. He had never been to bed with a guy. His whole sexual experience consisted of quick head jobs with anonymous guys in seedy places he'd found on the Internet. Public toilets and parks at night mostly. The hood of his wind breaker pulled over his face so no one would recognize him. He was always almost desperate for sex with another man to risk doing it. It was never as nice as this. He laid his head back and enjoyed the sensation building in his groin.

Geoff felt Jackson lightly running his hands over his shoulders and head, he could tell he was now a little more relaxed and was actually enjoying being sucked off and not just wanting to blow his load for sexual relief.

Geoff continued to suck the perfect cock and now included massaging his balls. Jackson's dick got stiffer and his breathing more ragged. He was going to cum. Geoff now faced the dilemma he always had when sucking cocks. Let them blow in his mouth or jerk them to orgasm. He decided it was fairly safe to let Jackson blow into his mouth. Geoff was not all that keen on cum. He didn't think it tasted bad, or good for that matter. In fact he hardly ever tasted it. When he did allow guys to cum in his mouth, he just swallowed it as quickly as he could.

Jackson felt himself building to a climax. "I'm going to blow," he uttered as his back arched and his muscles tensed.

Geoff kept sucking him as the first spurt erupted. Geoff sucked as the second and third, then a fourth of milky cum flowed from his dick.

He released Jackson from his mouth and did something he usually tried to avoid when a guy had cum inside his mouth. He consciously swirled Jackson's semen around with his tongue and tasted it. It was pleasantly sweet and slightly salty. He thought it was even morish. He'd never thought that of cum before.

"You are so good at that, Geoff," Jackson said with excitement, "It's so nice with you."

Geoff slid up next to him on the pillows and lay looking at the Adonis of a man in his bed.

As the minutes ticked by Jackson reached down and started stroking the shaft of Geoff's long cock. He quickly hardened. Jackson turned over and put his back toward Geoff.

"Could you fuck my ass crack, don't go inside me. I don't think I want that. Just rub it up and down me," he asked.

Geoff complied, and started to hump the bubble butt around his hard penis. He needed some lube so jumped out of bed, grabbed a tube from his bag and was back in seconds. He applied lube to the underside of his cock and continued the humping. It felt good. Really good.

Jackson lifted his top leg and reached between and under himself to grasp and bend Geoff's cock to a position under his own scrotum. He lowered his leg again and then had Geoff's cock trapped. It was humping between his legs, the mushroom head protruding under his scrotum as Geoff thrust forward.

Jackson could occasionally feel the erection slide over his anus, that was a nice sensation.

Geoff humped the young athlete for five minutes before he wanted to ejaculate again. He reached over Jackson's body. He covered his own cock head and Jackson's with his hand and then came hard. He caught most of the white sticky fluid in his hand. He didn't want to sleep on the wet spot. As he came back from his orgasm, he rolled away and on to his back. He reached for a tissue and deposited the contents of his hand into it.

Jackson turned towards him and cuddled against his side. "Can I stay here the whole tonight?"

"Sure you can. Did you think I was going to kick you out?" Geoff said with as smile, "I'd be an idiot to do that."

Jackson snuggled in closer, "I've never slept in the same bed with anyone."

"Well it's still only early, so let's lay here together and watch television for a while. I don't usually get to wake up with someone either. It is nice to have someone to touch and be touched," Geoff said to him.

They pulled a sheet over themselves, cuddled up together and Geoff turned on the television. He didn't want to watch it; he just wanted an excuse to stay in bed with this guy and it was all he could think of in the moment.

Geoff woke. It was dark now. The glow from the TV was the only source of light in the room. It must have been early morning, 2 a.m., he guessed by the program on the screen. Jackson was nestled in to his side sleeping like a baby. He turned the TV off, draped an arm across the muscled bicep of his bed mate and went back to sleep himself.

He was next woken from his slumber by Jackson as he slipped out of bed and went into the bathroom. It was light now.

'Friday morning in the city,' Geoff thought to himself.

He feigned sleep when he heard the toilet flush and water in the sink running. Jackson soon appeared through the door way. Geoff watched him with his eyes half closed to see what he would do. Would he dress and leave, get back into bed, or what?

Jackson made the correct choice for Geoff. He slipped back into bed, pulled the sheet over himself and put one arm over Geoff, then placed the palm of his hand across his breast.

Geoff heard Jackson sigh as he settled back against him. This young man seemed quite comfortable in his company now.

"Good morning, Jackson. How did you sleep?" Geoff asked in a soft voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I wake you? I tried to be quiet," he replied, "I slept very well,"

Geoff turned to face him, "Any idea what time it is?"

"It's a little after seven," Jackson replied.

"Ah, too early for a day off. Another hour in bed at least," said Geoff, "And then I'll buy you breakfast."

"Did you have any plans for today? I'm not going to interrupt anything, am I?" Jackson asked.

"No, I'm a free agent. What are you going to do? We could do something together. I'd probably only head back to the sauna if I was alone," Geoff said.

"No I have no plans other than to go to my mate's place for a change of clothes," replied Jackson, "And I will have to move my car, it's in a parking garage down the street. It's a rental. It will cost me an arm and a leg if I leave it there any longer."

"So do you want to hang out with me? We could go somewhere quiet. It's a weekday, so things won't be as busy as they would be on a weekend," Geoff offered.

"I was sort of hoping you'd suggest something we could do together, I get lonely," Jackson admitted, "I don't mind hanging with my friends, but they just don't act like I would prefer they did."

"Hey we"ll have breakfast and work something out. For now though I'd just like to have a bit more of you." Geoff said as he lowered his lips and sucked one of Jackson's small nipples into his mouth.

Jackson's hands went to Geoff's cock which was already hard with his morning erection. He stroked it a couple of times.

"Ah, now I have to piss," Geoff said in an exaggerated voice.

He climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom, he didn't shut the door and Jackson could hear his urine flowing into the toilet bowl as he pissed. When the flow had stopped he saw Geoff's head poke around the door.

"Fuck it, let's shower together and then get some breakfast," he said with a smile.

His head disappeared and Jackson heard the water in the shower starting to run. He quickly climbed out of bed and joined Geoff in the cramped shower cubicle.

They lathered each other thoroughly. Geoff thought it was particularly sexy to lather up Jackson's armpits as he held his arms behind his head, for some reason. His hairless skin, the slippery soap and the tight muscles all combined to start his cock hardening.

When Jackson saw his erect cock he swooped on it, going to his knees and taking it in his mouth. Geoff leaned back on the wall and let another orgasm come. This guy loved to suck his cock. He was not going to complain.

Jackson again swallowed his cum and then returned to his feet. And rinsed himself and Geoff off with the hot water.

"I haven't got a toothbrush," he said as they dried each other.

"You just sucked me off and swallowed my cum, I think you will be okay to use my brush, if you want," Geoff said.

Jackson laughed, but did use the tooth brush as soon as he was dry.

They dressed and went down to the lobby in the lift. It was busy with people checking out so Geoff didn't put his key in at the desk. They went down the lane way two shop fronts to a diner and found a tiny table for two.

Breakfast out for Geoff always consisted of eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and hash browns with toast and at least two coffees. This was the order he gave the waitress. He nearly went into shock when Jackson ordered orange juice, muesli, yogurt and a coffee.

"You are going to pay for cereal?" Geoff asked when the girl had gone.

"I have to stay fit. Pre-season starts in two weeks and if I turn up overweight it will mean a lot of hard work," Jackson replied.

They read the newspapers while they waited for the meals. Geoff noticed that Jackson started at the sports pages and read them first.

When the waitress started to bring coffees and food Geoff and Jackson put the papers away.

"Any ideas what we could do together?" Geoff asked him.

"Not really, something simple would be good. I have the car, we can go anywhere you like."

"What about the zoo. I haven't been there since I was in my second year of high school, on an excursion. I loved it then and I hear it's even better now," Geoff suggested.

Jackson smiled, "That'd be great. There won't be hoards of people there. I love animals. I will have to go and get a change of clothes first though. It's on the way so it won't take long."

After their meal, Jackson led the way to the parking garage. He paid a huge amount for the twenty four hours his car was there. Then they headed out into one of the inner suburbs. Jackson pulled over.

"Would you mind waiting here? I don't know if anyone is home but it will just be easier if I go up alone," he asked.

"No problem, off you go," Geoff said.

"I will be five minutes max,"

Jackson got out of the car and jogged around the corner. Geoff's eyes followed that butt and he let out a low whistle as it disappeared from view.

Geoff fiddled with the radio while he waited. As promised Jackson reappeared in no time at all wearing knee length shorts, a tee shirt and a pair of trainers with ankle socks.

'Good enough to eat,' thought Geoff.

They spent the next five hours exploring the zoological gardens. There was hardly any other people there, and most of them were elderly and didn't bother them. Geoff and Jackson had a common interest in animals and they both didn't want to miss anything. They walked and talked about anything and everything. Geoff became quite fond of him as the afternoon progressed. Avoiding the afternoon sun they sat on the lawn in the shade of a huge fig tree and had a coffee.

"I'd love to see your farm," Jackson said.

"Well, why don't you come up? You are most welcome," Geoff invited him.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeh, why not?" Geoff answered, "The only thing is, I have to start harvest in a few days depending on the weather of course. I'll be working long hours, so you may be on your own a lot."

"It sounds good to me. What else would I do hanging around here for another week? I'd be on my own most of the time anyway. Surely you have something I could do for you," Jackson said.

Geoff then told him about Drew and Dave, how they would be working with him and about their unconventional relationship.

"So you see you could come and stay with me and be yourself. No one is going to judge us. Come on it'll be good fun," Geoff enthused.

"Okay I'll do it. We can drive up together. How long are you planning to be in town?" Jackson asked.

"I want to be here until at least Sunday. I have to have some time away from the farm. I'll tell you what. Why don't you get your stuff from your friend's place and we can stay together in the hotel. I'll ring Drew and see if he and Tess would like to go some where with us tonight. They know some places where gay and straight people mix and don't gossip. What do you say?" Geoff asked enthusiastically.

"Fucking awesome! Who is Tess?"

Geoff then spent the next five minutes trying to explain Dave, Tess and Drew's relationship to a wide eyed Jackson.

"So Tess is Dave's wife, but she is in town with Drew while Dave is looking after your farms. But they all sleep with each other, but you don't," Jackson said trying to understand.

"Yes, pretty much," Geoff answered, "Except Dave and I did have a little fling, but that's in the past and was before their relationship. But now you know it all. Are you still game to come up to my home? Now I've made us sound like a bunch of inbreeding hill billies," he laughed, "Once you meet Drew and Tess, you will see they really are special people."

"Okay let's get my stuff, I'm shifting in!" Jackson said.

"I'll just ring Drew before it gets too late and they make plans for tonight," said Geoff as he pulled his phone from his pocket.

"Hello Drew. What are you and Tess doing tonight?"

Published 
Written by Bipeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments