Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Girlfriend's Further Confessions: Videos, Blindfolds and fingering

"Part five of the series, I'm beginning to think I'm not the only one enjoying her"

31
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fifth part of the story, this is partly true, with true incidents remaining. I have changed some names, but this is all based on real events and conversations and is now developing into a fantasy."

All day Wednesday I had been mulling over all the confessions and stories Amanda had told me. I found them a real turn-on and wanted to hear more. But I started to consider that they were all made up, except for the two videos I watched last week, you can’t make up a videotape. I also thought that the stories were in sort of reverse order. The last was just about men wanking, before that she had sucked two men and before that when totally drunk in the car, two men had fucked her.

Surely you would start with smaller things, and work up to fucking? I was confused. The only real evidence I had seen was the videos, and both of them had been filmed in Leslie’s flat. Perhaps Leslie was the instigator, or perhaps it all revolved around her flat. I also realised I really enjoyed hearing the stories and even if they are made up, I wanted to hear more.

Watching the videos was somehow different. I found them a huge turn-on while watching, surprisingly so. But later in the week had wondered who had taken them, and who the other men were.

Wednesday evening I collected Amanda from the work car park as had become routine. As usual, she was in jeans and a sweatshirt, never in her work clothes. Amanda was carrying a big carrier bag, it looked quite heavy.

“I remembered those photographs you wanted to see.” Amanda opened the bag to show some large card envelopes. “You can have a look at them tonight.”

Leslie had given Amanda a spare key a couple of weeks ago, and we headed off to her place for the evening. I was very excited to see the pictures, I had imagined what they would be like ever since she told me about them.

We let ourselves in and called out and Leslie answered. “Just changing, won’t be long, make yourselves at home.”

We settled on the settee, just chatting, the photo’s in the bag were propped up against a cushion. Amanda went to the fridge and brought back a couple of beers.

“Would you put another wardrobe together for the spare room next week?” Leslie asked putting her head out around her bedroom door, showing a bare shoulder.

“I don’t mind, yes, I can if you like. Try and get one with instructions this time.”

Leslie stepped out of the bedroom and gave me a playful punch on the arm. All I noticed was her wearing just a matching lacy black bra and knickers, and looking drop-dead gorgeous. I tried hard to not stare as she retreated to her room.

“Do you fancy her?”

“I err. What – no. No what do you mean?” I felt so uncomfortable.

“You didn’t hear what I said did you?”

“Yes, you asked if I fancy Leslie,” at least I had heard that right.

“No, before that, while you were trying not to stare at her. I asked if you wanted to eat anything.”

Amanda was smiling, but I felt so guilty. “Only you, but when we are alone this time though.”

“I don’t think I’m his type,” Leslie called from her room. “I must be losing my touch.”

I didn’t think Leslie was losing her touch, I thought she was absolutely gorgeous. She was a similar size to Amanda, but in place of Amanda’s slightly softer body, Leslie was more toned and muscular though still petite. Amanda had slightly bigger boobs too, though I have never been attracted to big boobs.

Amanda dug me in the ribs and raised an eyebrow. “So, you don’t like her? She said you completely ignored her on Monday.”

I felt I was in some kind of trap, damned if I admit how I feel, damned if I don’t, and damned it seems for being decent and not turning round while she changed. “I think she is really attractive, but I’m with you.” I thought I’d found the best way out of trouble.

“So you do fancy me then?” Leslie appeared from her bedroom again, still in the same underwear. She pushed her boobs up and together, turned sideways, a few poses, and snuck back into her room.

I could see Amanda was enjoying this, sitting back and watching me squirm. I tried to brazen it out. I tried to stay silent. In the end, I tried a different approach. “I think Leslie is very sexy, yes, but I am with you. I didn’t ignore her at all, I just did what she asked and averted my eyes if that is what she means.”

“So you do think she is sexy? I don’t mind if you like her, I trust her to not steal you from me. Oh, yes, and I trust you to not try it on behind my back. But yes, she does like you too.”

I realised Leslie could hear the whole conversation when she shouted back, “Can I just borrow him then?”

By now, I had started to wish we had just gone out alone. In my experience talking to a girlfriend’s friends, especially ones you fancy, is a minefield of traps. This evening it felt like they were both throwing in grenades to make it even riskier to think or say anything. I wanted to say I thought Leslie was really sexy and I wanted to explore her body. I wanted to admit I had seen her changing in the mirror, and that I had wanted to reach out and touch her. I hoped we would change the subject before Amanda noticed the effect Leslie’s appearance was having on my cock.

Since we had established I liked Leslie, I figured this might be a good time to risk a question. “Did Leslie ever make a video?” I asked quietly, knowing Leslie had heard much of our previous conversation.

Amanda put on a wide smile and nodded slowly, that kind of big, obvious, over-the-top nodding.

“Do you think we could watch it one day?”

“Why don’t you as her yourself? Hey Leslie, John wants to ask you a question.”

I pulled a face, I was so out of my depth here, I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me.

Leslie came back out of her bedroom, still in just that underwear. How long does it take to get dressed? I thought to myself. “Yes.” She just stood and smiled. It sounded more like an ‘I agree’ than a ‘what is the question’ kind of yes to me. “Yes you can, or yes I will, does that help?”

I wanted to ask if she would let me lick her pussy or fuck her but knew that would go so badly with Amanda there. I wanted to ask her to take off her underwear. I was starting to really wish I’d turned around when she was changing. All I could manage was. “I just wondered if you had ever made a video like the ones Amanda did?” I could feel my face burning red.

Leslie laughed, I was being teased I was sure. “Yes, but not really like Amanda’s ones. Do you want to see one?”

I nodded, embarrassed, caught between so wanting to see, and not wanting to appear too keen. “I, er, I would but maybe another time. I was hoping for a night in, just the two of us.”

“Oh, Amanda, I think he wants you to go out and leave us alone.” Leslie quickly sat next to me. “What’s in the folders?” she said picking one out of the bag next to her.

“They are my old, sort of, portfolio,” said Amanda taking the folders from her. “Go and get dressed and stop teasing, go on, and in a nice way, fuck off.”

Leslie made a show of pretending to be upset, but pretty soon was dressed and left the flat, telling us she would be a couple of hours.

Amanda handed me the folders. “Enjoy, but remember they were quite a while ago. This is the first one, the earlier one,” she put the thinner one on top, snuggled up beside me, and rested her hand back on my lap. My cock was moderately under control now, but it would not be for long.

I opened the folder and began to look through it. There were a few pages all about A4-sized, full of tiny pictures, all black, and white, with twenty or more pictures per page. A few pages in I saw the same portrait picture that I had seen in her parent’s lounge, except this version had not been cut down. There was no clothing in sight, with the start of the swell of two small breasts at the edge of the frame.

The first folder had my cock twitching nicely, no topless pictures, but a few in underwear and a bikini. Amanda looked so different, her hair much longer, her boobs smaller, and her figure more boyish. I felt Amanda unzip my jeans and pull them down a short distance, enough to fully free my cock.

“Do you like me back then?” she asked.

“You looked really cute, sexy, yes. You also had much longer hair, when did you cut it? I liked it long.”

“Mum would not let me cut it, so as soon as I started work I have been getting it shorter and shorter every time I go. Why, don’t you like it shorter?”

“I like it short, and long, I just wondered.” Amanda’s hair had been mostly shoulder length when we first met, not a bob, but layered. A couple of weeks ago, just before her tummy bug actually, she had taken it quite a bit shorter, the top she could spike up with gel, and the very ends at the back barely reached her collar. I suddenly thought that I wish I had paid attention to her hair length in the videos I had seen, that would have told me how long ago they had been taken.

I swapped the folders over and pulled out a fat pile of pictures, just like the first folder, a few pages full of tiny pictures, and all the rest in large format black and white. Straight away my cock leaped up, the first picture was topless with Amanda smiling at the camera. I spent a good half an hour slowly working through the stack, initially a lot of topless and underwear pictures. Then the pictures became nudes, but with a hand or arm covering, or taken from the side or behind. The last sets of pictures were fully nude with nothing covered, her dark pubes showing up against pale skin.

She posed sitting, standing, and lying down, nothing very extreme, but a few with her legs apart. The final few photographs were close-ups, a boob, a nipple, her bum, a side on one of her pubes, and one of her pussy from below, showing lips.

My hands were shaking as I finished looking through. “They are amazing, Oh you look beautiful in them.”

 All the while I had been enjoying the pictures, Amanda had pulled off my jeans and pants. I was naked from the waist down, Amanda slowly stroking my cock, wet with pre cum.

“Do you trust me?” Amanda sat up and asked me.

“Yes. Why have you done something?”

“No,” Amanda laughed, “follow me.”

Amanda led me into the spare room, pulled my shirt up off, and made me lie back on the bed. Amanda was still, unusually for her, fully clothed at this point. She pulled out a bedside drawer and fished out a blindfold which she covered my eyes with.

“Trust me, you will enjoy this. And no peeking, you will spoil it.”

I lay back on the bed, in total darkness, and thought I heard Amanda walk out of the room, what was going on? As I thought about lifting the blindfold I heard her return and I relaxed just a little, just for a second. I felt light touches, something soft moved up and down my body, across my cock a couple of times, then across my face. It felt like material, slowly drawn to and fro, the darkness seemed to heighten my senses, and my nose was suddenly filled with the delicious smell of pussy.

The material was left to rest covering my face, the aroma was intoxicating, and I knew Amanda had gone out and removed her knickers and they were lying on me now.

“Mmm, nice.” I inhaled deeply. I could almost taste her.

“Do you like that?”

I nodded, I heard clothing being removed, then a zipper and more clothing, Amanda was striping off, I really wanted to look but resisted. I was enjoying this game. I felt the bed move, fingertips traced my body, and soon concentrated around my cock, which was almost painfully hard. Hands pulled my legs apart and I sensed Amanda kneel between them. Fingertips were joined by kisses and licks, I tried to thrust my hips up, to no avail.

Amanda took the tip of my cock in her mouth, licking and teasing, this was delightful torture, the fingertips gently raking up and down my thighs. My balls were gently caressed and held, a fingertip traced down and across my very private place. This was all a bit new to me, I was not sure how to react. A hand must have reached up, pressing the material, the knickers, onto my face, I opened my mouth, breathing hard. I could taste the bitter pussy aroma, my heart pounding at the thrill. With every press of the material, a finger was also pressing my ass, it thrilled me and scared me at the same time.

Torn between the surprisingly erotic feel of the touch, and the shame of admitting it was turning me on. I felt Amanda lift her mouth off of my cock, and her fingers wrapped and swirled around it.

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

“Do you trust me?”

I nodded. I felt the material moving on my face, then held firmly, I pushed my tongue out and, wow, that concentrated pussy taste, the gusset obviously over my mouth now. At the same time, a finger returned to my ass, feeling cold, wet, and slippery, it pressed more firmly and I felt it enter me. I gave myself over to the pleasure of it.

Amanda stopped pressing the material onto my mouth, and her mouth returned to my cock, slowly swallowing more and more. I could feel my balls tighten and thrust my pelvis up again but only succeeded in Amanda pressing more of her finger into me.

Amanda stopped sucking me but wiggled her finger, now pressed fully in up to the knuckle, it felt strange, but such a turn-on. I could feel my cock pulsing, with each movement of her finger, until she slowly withdrew it.

I felt Amanda move up and straddle my waist, grinding her pussy down and flattening my cock, but something felt to be blocking me. She walked forward on her knees trapping my arms, I felt her remove her knickers from my face and I waited for her pussy to be lowered onto me. I lifted my face up.

“Naughty, be patient.”

I put my head back again, and waited, she shuffled further forward and lowered herself onto my willing mouth. She seemed to have put her knickers back on, but they were soaking, she ground them against me for a few seconds and then lifted herself up again. My mouth open, I tried to lift my head, eager, like a baby bird.

“Be patient, or you’ll regret it.”

I put my head back again, impatient to feel her pressing against me. Again I felt wet knickers pressed against my mouth, then lifted away. Something trailed around my lips, a finger I guessed, then it withdrew. I could feel Amanda shifting her weight as if she had stood up and then settled back down, the finger traced my lips again, and I tried to lick or catch it by moving my head.

“Open wide, and don’t move.”

I obeyed, opened my mouth, and waited, I felt the finger run around the inside of my lips, onto my tongue, it tasted strong and strange, I wanted to pull off the blindfold and fuck, I was so turned on. Amanda sank herself down again, this time, I felt soaking pubes and nuzzled against her, my tongue immediately out licking and tasting. God, she was so wet, her pubes felt matted together, and her pussy leaked into my mouth. Everything tasted so different with the blindfold on.

“Do you like that?” Amanda asked as she lifted herself off me again.

I nodded frantically, “yes, yes.”

“Open wide.”

I did as I was told and again felt a finger in my mouth. My cock was throbbing, I could feel it, so turned on, and I think the merest touch would have made me cum at this point.

“Make sure you lick it clean.”

I closed my mouth and sucked and licked all the pussy off her finger, eagerly, until she pulled it free. She pushed her sopping pussy back onto my mouth and I continued licking and sucking. Again she pulled up and away. Again her finger touched my lips, again I sucked it in, and licked it clean, so much juice.

Amanda lifted up and I felt her shuffling around, from her legs it felt like she had turned around. A second later she lowered her pussy onto me again, and slid herself backward and forward over my mouth and nose. My face felt wet and slimy, I licked her pussy and as she slid forward also her ass, everywhere was slippery and wet. I felt her hands on my cock, a few strokes, I shook my head and tried to say no, slow down.

Amanda lifted herself up again, and I felt her clamber down my body, and moments later I felt her warm wet pussy sink down onto my cock and squeeze me. Amanda must have felt how close I was, she kept herself planted firmly against me while rocking her pelvis to and fro. I could not hold back and within thirty seconds felt that tingle, my balls tighten, and I began pumping cum deep inside. I lifted my hands to remove the blindfold and Amanda stopped me.

“Not yet.”

Amanda lifted herself slowly up off of my cock and I felt her moving about. I felt her legs on my arms again, then the back of her hand on my mouth. I felt her hand pull away and her pussy again pushed on my open mouth. A familiar taste of pussy ran onto my tongue, but now I knew it was not just her over-excited pussy, but also included my own cum.

“Come on,” Amanda urged as she rubbed her soaking pussy on my face. “I already know you like it.”

I could not help myself, licking and drinking it down, my cock already hard again. I sought out and licked and sucked her clit, determined to return the orgasmic favour. Amanda began to tremble and put her hands on my body to support her as she bucked and shook in orgasm.

Amanda finally lifted herself off of me, removed the blindfold, and kissed me deeply.

I laid back, wondering where the idea for the blindfold had come from, wondering how Amanda’s pussy had been so wet before, wondering if I dared admit to myself what I was thinking. My cock was still semi-hard. I sat up, looking at Amanda who was sitting on the edge of the bed, grinning at me. Beside her, on the bed, I could see two pairs of knickers, one lacy in black, the other silky in white.

“It looked like you enjoyed these, Leslie dared me to use them, but I had better put them back,” Amanda said and she held up the black pair and then walked naked out of the room with them. She returned and sat on the bed next to me, her hand stroking my soft cock again. “What can we do to get some life back into him?” She said. It sounded almost like a dare as she smiled down at me.

“You said a few days ago that all four of the girls you told me about are getting ambushed regularly – that game with the egg timer.” I loved hearing Amanda’s confession stories and hoped for another.

“Oh that, yes, well the egg timer has gone. It got replaced by a coin. And the locker room games are back to just the top of the locker things. One of the other girls, Jean, almost got caught doing the egg timer challenge, it all got too risky.”

“Does that mean they are all over now?” I was secretly disappointed.

“No, but anything more than flashing usually only happens in private offices or late in the day.”

My cock was pretty much completely soft now. Amanda kept it in her hand. I laid back on the bed and asked how many private offices there could be.

“You can tell if you know what to look for, which managers or senior staff are in the secret club just by looking at their work areas. Nearly all the offices have glass walls, obscured glass, but still glass. But some have been getting more and more posters, safety notices, work brochures, maps, anything to cover and obscure the view.”

“You mean like Tony’s office is?”

“Exactly, and the ‘do not disturb’ signs started to appear too.”

“But that doesn’t mean there is anything going on, surely?”

“Ahh, no, but they started using us to take a message from one office to another. I think I was the first, definitely before Leslie. Tony called me into his office. I was expecting some challenge or other but he handed me a sealed envelope and asked me to take it up to Mr. Robbins in his office.”

I was wondering if we ought to just get dressed, the office daily routine was not a turn-on for me.

“So I was a bit surprised and made my way up to Mr. Robbins’s office, yes, it’s totally obscured, but that is no surprise. I went in and handed him the envelope, ‘wait here a second’ he says, and then ‘turn the do not disturb sign round, and maybe turn the key too.’ He read the letter slowly, and pulled a dice out of a drawer, and rolled it on his desk. He then ticked a box on the paper and laid it on his desk to show me.”

“What did it say?”

“Give me a second, I’m telling you. The letter said something like, ‘I am practicing for the work talent show, please throw the dice to choose my talent and I will perform for you. Please indicate what talent I have shown’ He gestured to the dice, it was a metal one, with words inscribed on it, and the top one was ‘knickers off.’ I said I didn’t understand. Mr. Robbins told me I had to obey the dice, or he would roll it twice for two challenges.”

“What did you do?”

“I took off my knickers and he put his hand out to take them from me. He said he would send for me later to get them back and waived me away.”

I felt my cock twitch at the thought of that, Amanda must have felt it.

“He gave me back the letter in its envelope, to take back to Tony. I was not too worried just being without knickers for the afternoon, my skirt was long enough, as long as I did not get lifted onto the lockers. Actually, I quite like the feeling of wearing nothing under my skirt.”

“So what happened when you got there?”

“He had the do not disturb sign in the door, and I could hear voices. I stood outside for a while. After a few minutes, I walked back towards my desk, pausing next to Leslie. She asked if I was OK, asked why I was behaving oddly. I went to tell her when someone else turned and asked if I was OK.”

My cock was definitely on the rise now. I’d never seen Amanda go without knickers but the idea of her doing it when we go out turned me on.

“I sort of mumbled that I was OK, and went back to my desk. Ten minutes later Tony called and I returned to his office and handed him the envelope and watched him read the letter.”

“Do you have something to show me?” he asked, knowing the answer.

“I lifted my skirt to show him that I was bare, he had a really good close look and felt me up for a little while until we heard his office door begin to move. I dropped my skirt and backed away. It was someone from goods in. ‘Got a box of samples for you.’ He said as he put a sealed box on Tony’s desk and left.”

“Tony had me lift my skirt again for another look before sending me back to my desk.”

My cock was back hard again, thinking about Amanda walking about at work with no knickers on, and Amanda had begun wanking me while she was finishing telling me. She shuffled down onto the bed, and as I turned over she spread her legs wide. I needed no more encouragement, I dived straight in, licking and suckling on her pussy.

It only took a minute or so before I could feel Amanda responding, and I could taste her pussy changing, sweeter and wetter. I put my hands under her bum cheeks and pulled her up to my face to make it easier to lick her whole pussy and clit. No slow build and teasing, I was going fast and pushing her towards orgasm and wanted her to enjoy this.

Soon I could feel her begin to tremble, her bum quivering, her legs twitching with each lick of her pussy and suck of her clit. I could see her nipples had also stiffened, and she began to urge me on. I ground my mouth onto her and licked as fast as I could until she came hard, bucking and moaning, she pulled my mouth away from her.

I immediately climbed up and guided my cock into her still-pulsating pussy. I always loved the feel of her pussy clenching and squeezing with the aftershock of her orgasm. My hands still gripped her arse as I began a fast fuck, long strokes, she held my body tight to her, a tangle of legs and arms.

In the middle of all that thrusting I had a new urge, my fingers were pulling her arse cheeks apart and I found myself with my fingertips sliding up and down the very crease of her bum. I reached further down and pulled her cheeks further apart if that were possible, I ran the tips of the fingers of my right hand around, and I could feel my cock sliding into her.

I slid my fingers back a little and felt my middle finger ripple across her ass opening, I almost expected a rebuke but nothing, I slid the finger to and fro across the puckered entrance two or three times, each time with a little more pressure, still no complaint. I held my finger over the entrance and applied steady pressure until I felt just the tip enter and then I withdrew it.

I slowed down my fucking as I concentrated on my finger, I felt Amanda move her hands down to pull my arse to her, encouraging me. I pushed my finger again, this time it slipped in easily and I left it there for a few seconds, then pushed further. The thought of what I was doing took over and I came quite suddenly and stopped fucking as I eased my finger back out.

She must have known my finger was there but did not mention it, and neither did I. We disentangled ourselves and I laid beside her breathing hard. “I get really turned on by your stories,” I said to her.

“I know,” she said, we had better get dressed before Leslie gets back and wants to join in.

 

To be continued

 

Copyright ©2009 JohnCherryBerry. All Rights Reserved.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments