Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Good Neighbor

"A teasing neighbor becomes ‘a good neighbor'"

96
15 Comments 15
3.9k Views 3.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Trying my hand at one of the more popular genres. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you like it!"

There she was again, bent over with her fingers in the dirt, torturing him with her perfect ass in tight revealing shorts. Her flowerbeds weren’t all that impressive, given the enormous amount of attention she paid them, but not everybody has a green thumb.

Max continued with his own yardwork, glancing over now and then until she’d finished. Turning and waving to him as though she’d just noticed his presence, she disappeared into her garage, leaving him to do his work undistracted.

Whenever Heather smiled and waved to him, he wondered what the other neighbors saw when they accused her of being unfriendly. They claimed she barely acknowledged their existence when they’d tried to be neighborly. One woman claimed she’d tried to talk to her and was quickly rebuffed with a short answer to the question posed and turned to leave.

He’d offered to help her once, as her husband was never by her side in the yard. She declined his assistance but chatted with him at length about nothing important. Only his need to return to his work ended the conversation. Still, as he walked away, she gave him that cute smile and waved goodbye.

While it was her ass that usually attracted his attention, her shapely petite body was more than worthy of equal recognition. She had a cute face with big brown eyes, puffy round cheeks, and that beaming smile. ‘Good things come in small packages’ was a phrase he’d use to describe her body if asked. Barely five feet tall, her body was curvy and full in all the right places, from her perky baseball-sized tits to her well-toned thighs. The only thing not to like was that she was married.

They moved into the neighborhood a few months ago, and he’d met her husband, Jason, but had only seen him once or twice since. He traveled a lot and was only home on weekends, leaving his cute wife alone most of the time.

A couple of other interactions with Heather made him wonder whether she was trying to get more than just his attention with her overt displays. She came to his door with a package that had been mistakenly delivered to her. She giggled when his eyes popped at the sight of her braless tits, half exposed by her tight blouse with at least a couple of buttons open. “See ya, Max!” she giggled as she walked away.

Another time, he was working in his backyard when Heather appeared on her upstairs balcony, looking down into his yard as she called out to say hello. When he walked over to stand beneath her, he noticed her ultra-short skirt, and upon closer inspection, he could see she was without panties. She smiled broadly upon seeing his obvious reaction and then turned to leave.

Sitting in his spa one late evening, a light from above startled him. He turned around just in time to see the light on Heather’s balcony go out. A few minutes later, he heard a voice at his side gate.

“Hey, Max!” he heard Heather say just before the gate slammed closed. A moment later, she stood beside the tub in a bathrobe.

“Oh! Hi, Heather!” he replied as she stepped up on the deck, looking down at him.

“Mind if I join you?” she asked with her hands on the knot of her robe.

“Um, Heather, I don’t have a … um, I’m naked in here!” he said, glad that the jets were going full blast and she couldn’t see anything.

“Good! Cuz I’m naked too!” she said, letting her robe drop to the deck, revealing the delicious body he’d only imagined before.

She stepped into the roiling water as he moved to a lower seat, his eyes fixed on her pretty pussy, shaved clean and smooth with a well-defined slit hiding all the good parts within. As she reached the lowest point, the water almost reached her waist, his attention now on her perfect perky tits. Uninvited, she sat sideways in his lap and circled his neck with her arms feeling his erection against her ass.

“Mmm! I guess you don’t mind if I join you!”

“Heather, Jason … “ he started.

“… is far away,” she interrupted, smiling impishly, “and will be gone all week!”

Finally, she felt his arms around her as he kissed her lightly at first and then, with her tongue, welcomed into his mouth. With one hand around her back, the other slid down her side to the swell of her hips, grasping her bottom and pulling her to him.

How long she had waited for this, and it still wouldn’t have happened if she hadn’t taken the initiative tonight. She’d lusted after this handsome man every time she saw him working in his yard in the absence of her too-busy-with-work husband. Her frustration reached fever pitch when today, she gave him a view of her half-naked ass while she played with those damn flowers again, and still, he didn’t respond.

He wasn’t a muscle man, but she imagined his broad shoulders and strong arms wrapped around her as they were now, his work-toned body pressed against hers. Her fantasies had him holding her up, impaled on his gigantic cock with her legs wrapped around him and pushing her against the wall, pumping into her tight little pussy.

“You’re a naughty little girl, Heather!” he said when their lips finally parted.

“Mmm, wanna spank me?” she replied, only half-joking.

“Right now, I just want to lick you!” he said as he lifted her out of the water enough to get his mouth on those perfect tits.

“Oh, Max!” she sighed as she pushed them each against his mouth in turn, expertly suckling and circling her nips with his tongue.

Still nuzzling her proffered tits, he stood with her in his arms, and as the cooler evening air added to the shivers he gave her, he sat her on the top step where only a couple of inches of water flowed around her. "Oh-oh-oh," she shivered as her legs spread instinctively for him, her slit opened just slightly, beckoning for attention.

She turned to press her face against the palm he stroked her cheek with and drew his thumb into her mouth, sucking and licking it as a hint of what she’d like to do to him next.

His other hand, tenderly squeezing her swollen breasts and nipples, moved down her torso, over her tummy, and between her thighs to cup her pussy with one finger insinuating itself into her slit. As the hand continued down, that finger slipped inside while the others felt for her cleft and the other hole between.

He smiled as he looked down between her legs, then back up to her, signaling his next move. She took his face in her hands and pulled it into her crotch, saying, “Eat me!” Keeping his finger inside her, he felt for her ‘spot’ as his tongue slithered into her slippery slit. With the water no longer washing them away, her juices flowed freely as his tongue lapped them up. He couldn’t believe he was finally tasting this naughty little minx who’d teased him for so long.

She, too, couldn’t believe it was finally happening, but it was no longer a dream or fantasy, as proven by his mouth nibbling her taut nub that had finally made its appearance with the help of his fingers splaying her lips. Her breath quickened as her back arched, pushing her perfect pussy into his mouth as he pushed her to the brink and over with a loud gasp.

Her thighs clamped his head firmly in place as his mouth and tongue did their best to prolong the ecstasy he could feel through her trembling body and legs. She finally let go, and before her breathing had normalized, she reached for him and sucked his tongue into her mouth, still jerking from random aftershocks created by his finger buried deep in her cunt.

With his hands on her hips, he pulled her back into his arms and into the hot water, a loud sigh sounding like steam rising from her body quenched in the comforting water.

He held her tightly as her legs wrapped around him, and their tongues danced. She let go with her legs and, kneeling before him, felt his cock poking her belly. Reaching down, one hand wrapped around his shaft while the other held his sac gently. Stroking him slowly, she licked her lips, telling him she wanted him in her mouth, and they moved together to have him on the step this time.

Her eyes widened as his long straight cock rose above the water, and she bent immediately to suck him in. As her head bobbed in his lap, he felt the back of her mouth with his glans each time she descended on him. He loved the way she sucked and licked the tip, popping it out of her mouth like a Tootsie Pop. ‘How many licks does it take to …’

Unprepared to feel the last two inches taken in, the confines of her throat had him groaning in unexpected pleasure. He placed his hand on the back of her head, enhancing the sensation of fucking her throat.

Her pace quickened as she felt the eruption coming. With his balls gently cradled in her hand and pulling only a few inches out each time, she brought him quickly to a seismic explosion, shooting most of his semen straight down her throat while just a few drops dribbled from her mouth to be scooped up by her tongue.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

Stroking his shrinking shaft, she enjoyed the sight of his head laid back, and eyes closed in orgasmic bliss as his heaving chest slowly returned to normal. That was the payoff for her, witnessing what her talented mouth could do for her man. His eyes opened slowly as a smile formed, and he reached for her, moving towards her to take her tiny body in his arms within the rushing hot water.

She could feel his strength as his arms drew her in, her chest squashed against his. She felt protected, appreciated, loved even; all the emotions so lacking with her absentee husband. He kissed her both gently and forcefully with a passion she hadn’t felt in a long time. When her eyes opened, he stared at her face with a smile that made the wait for him worthwhile.

“Take me inside, Max? Please?” she asked, wanting him to know she wanted more.

“It would be my pleasure,” he replied.

Letting go of her tight little body, he stepped up onto the deck and, picking up her robe, held it open for her. She smiled as she stepped out as well and put each arm into the warmth of the robe and his arms as he wrapped the terrycloth tight around her and pulled her back against him. That wonderful feeling of just being held returned, and when she tilted her head to look at him, he bent to kiss her neck, her ear, her cheek.

She wasn’t the only one feeling something long missing from her life. The grief of his wife passing was still present, but only in small doses, while the feeling of someone close was gone. He’d dated a little but didn’t feel any connections and figured time would eventually bring him someone.

Opening the French doors, he scooped her into his arms and carried her to his bed. After gently laying her on top of the bedspread, he opened and discarded his robe and climbed on the bed beside her. He pushed her hands away when she tried to open her robe, wanting to unwrap the present he’d waited so patiently for himself.

“My God, Heather! You are so beautiful!” he gushed as he pulled the robe open. “You have no idea how you’ve tortured me all those times in the yard, wearing those tight shorts and showing off your ass!”

“Oh? You mean this?” she teased, getting up on her knees and sticking her butt out. “Ooo!” she squeaked when he smacked one cheek and then the other.

“Yes! I mean this!” he replied as he pushed her face down on the bed, and each hand claimed a cheek.

As he caressed and squeezed her perfectly round globes, she lifted her hips, pressing them into his hands, moaning at his touch and grunting as he teased her puckered star. “Oh, Max!” she exclaimed when he lay behind her and buried his face between her cheeks, his tongue tracing her cleft down to the hole that had been neglected for years. Pushing into his face now, she wished she could open for him but gratefully accepted his rimming tongue.

Lifting her hips higher, his tongue slid back and forth across her perineum between her two points of entry. He suspected that she’d love to take him in her backdoor, but lacking any lube, he put it off till next time, hoping for the first time that this wouldn’t be a one-night stand.  

Her chest pressed into the mattress; she couldn’t see anything he was doing and closed her eyes just to feel. She wanted more than his tongue scooting across the no-man’s land between her ass and pussy and lifted her ass high to give him better access. Her impatience peaked when she felt nothing, not knowing he was turning to lie on his back.

Like a mechanic sliding on a dolly under her car, he slid his face between her thighs and reached up to grab her ass, pulling her down onto his face so he could fix what was broken. “Oh fuck!” she cried as his mouth covered her pussy and his tongue skittered through her dripping slit. Rocking her hips accentuated the feeling of his tongue licking her luscious lips.

It had been so long since he’d tasted someone like this and relished every savory drop of her nectar. Wanting more, he snaked his tongue up into her pussy as her body stiffened with the deep penetration.

“Holy fuck! Is your tongue so long, too?” she screamed as she started bouncing her hips on his face, getting a tongue fucking like none before. Her movement and breathing quickened, and before long, she was screaming, “I’m cumming!” repeatedly as though it was the last thing she expected. Her body jerked with the spasms as the climax rocked her.

It was Max’s turn to be proud of what he’d wrought, but it didn’t keep him from continuing his darting attack on her pussy. Wrapping an arm around her thigh, his fingers found her clit, eliciting an immediate squeal on contact.

The waves continued crashing while another climax was upon her with the added stimulation of her clit. “Ohhh, fuck!” she cried as her body bolted upright while her juices poured onto his waiting tongue. Still, he licked, sucked, and fucked with his incredible tongue driving her toward another peak.

“Oh, Jesus!” she gasped as he pulled her onto his face again, this time squirming his tongue inside like a slippery snake as she felt another one coming, this time building past the point of the climax she expected but sitting hard on his face triggered a squirting orgasm the likes of which she’d never had.

Unable to hold herself up, she fell to her side as the quakes wracked her body. Gasping for air, she jerked spastically while she lay beside Max, who’d rolled up on his side to take in the sight.

“Heather?” he whispered as though trying to reach her in another world. Her eyes opened slowly, and once she could breathe normally, she smiled.

“My God, Max! How did you do that?” she gasped and, seeing his face, wet with her clear juice, reached over him for the sleeve of her robe they lay upon and wiped his face. Turning suddenly as though she’d forgotten about it, she eyed his raging erection pointing stick straight at her pussy.

“Fuck me, Max! And don’t be gentle!” she said as she pushed him onto his back and moved on top, lifting her leg to align his dick with her pussy. More than slippery enough, her pussy engulfed him easily, and she almost came again as he plumbed her depths. Bouncing on his cock, she rose as high as she could before coming down again, enjoying the long ride. A dozen or so trips later, she was cumming again, and she fell forward, her tits falling into Max’s hands.

Having had enough of being on the bottom, he rolled them over, lifted her legs, and placed them on his shoulders before pounding his long shaft into her sloppy wet pussy. Long, slow strokes ending with a jerk for the last inch or two had her grunting on each thrust. He loved watching as he disappeared into her tunnel only to have her lips clutching at his retreating cock as though saying, ‘Please don’t go!’

He picked up the pace as he felt his climax coming. Heather seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm as one bled into the next. Long, quick thrusts with a ‘smack’ as their bodies came together accelerated the arrival for him.

“I’m gonna cum, Heather!” he said as he began to pull away.

“No! I wanna feel it!” she cried as she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her just as the pulsing strings of his seed shot inside her. He lay gently on top of her, allowing her legs to fall from his shoulders as they slowly calmed in each other’s arms.

They rolled to their sides to face each other with gentle, soothing caresses and light kisses. Turning to her other side, she pushed her back up against his chest and pulled his protective arms around her, enjoying the warmth of his body. Later, as she looked up at the clock on the nightstand, she groaned.

“I have to go,” she said sadly, “I’m expecting a call. You know.”

He did know and was saddened by the thought that he could not have her for his own.

They got up, and she tried to put her robe on, but it was sticky and wet, having been the catchall for their lovemaking.

“Here. Take mine,” Max said as he held it open for her like before. “You can bring it back whenever,” he told her as he wrapped her in his arms again, her gentle sigh prompting a series of light kisses on her neck.

“Whenever?” she asked as she tilted her head to look at him.

“Whenever you’re ready,” he replied, hoping she got the message.

“Really?” When he nodded, she added, “I’ll bring it back tomorrow?”

“I’d like that.”

He threw on another robe and escorted her to the gate, where she turned and kissed him again. She went through his gate and made a quick U-turn to hers. He listened as her back door opened and heard the phone ring before it closed.

He went to the spa to close it up, and stepping onto the deck, he could see into her kitchen, where she stood talking on the phone, wearing his robe. Seeing him looking, she went to the window and blew him a kiss. Catching it in his palm, he waved and went inside.

~~~~^~~~~

Wish you had a neighbor like Heather? I'd love to hear your comments on my first 'cheating' story, and remember to 'Like' and/or 'Favorite' my story!

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments