Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Long Time Between Old Friends - Part Three

"Some new things experienced"

17
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

We spent the next twenty minutes in the shower, warm water running down our bodies and soapy hands exploring every inch. It was nice to share a shower with another person, it had been a long time since I had been intimate with my wife and now Jess was reminding me of what I was missing. 

We dried each other, put some underwear on and went downstairs. Jess put the kettle on and I took a seat on the couch. She joined me on the couch with the mugs of tea and some biscuits, her legs over mine so my arms rested on her thighs. 

As we drank the tea we chatted about work and our different lives. It was clear we still had a strong connection and unfortunately, the thousands of kilometres between us had prevented us from meeting sooner. 

As I was trapped on the couch, when I finished my tea Jess took the mug and leaned over to place it on the table. It allowed me to give her butt a gentle smack. 

“Oh, you bugger!” she responded, as my hand made contact. “I will get you back for that.”

“I hope you do!” I said, giving her a suggestive wink.

I started to rub my hands along her thighs, the skin was soft and warm and goose bumps soon appeared.

“Careful,” Jess said. “Once you start you can not stop till I am satisfied!”

I smiled at her and winked again. “I am ready for more,” I replied.

My hands continued to explore her legs, up and down her thighs and calves. Gentle strokes turned into more concentrated massages as I moved up her legs. I put my hand behind her back and encouraged her up onto my lap. 

“Mmmmm, someone’s getting ready,” Jess said as she sat in my lap grinding a little.

We started to kiss, our tongues meeting, and lips touching. Jess’s left arm wrapped around my shoulders, and her right hand pinched my nipple. My right hand caressed her back, and my left between her thighs, she responded by opening her legs enough for my hand to slip between them.

The kissing started to get more intense, as I nibbled her lip. My right hand fumbled at the clasp to her bra, and with a flick of the fingers, it popped open. Jess pulled her bra off and I lowered my head to a nipple, licking, sucking and biting it. My left hand slid up her thigh, the moisture was already evident as I touched her knickers. 

Jess started to grind on my lap, my cock was now hard but trapped in my boxer shorts and wanting to be released. 

Between kisses, Jess panted, “Your cock feels ready again.”

“What makes you say that?” I replied in jest. 

“It is poking me!” she responded, and we both laughed. 

My fingers found the side of her knickers and pulled them aside enough to slide fingers in. I could feel the warmth of her pussy as it was soaking wet in anticipation. Jess moaned a little as I started to rub my fingers along her lips, no teasing this time as she was so wet they slid in.

“Mmmmmm, yes!” Jess moaned. 

Instead of sliding them in and out I slowly pulsed them up and down hitting the roof of her pussy. The wetness soaked my fingers quickly as her breathing got heavy. 

Jess continued to grind on my lap, the kissing stopped and we sat there forehead to forehead while I continued to finger her. 

I withdrew my fingers and brought them up to our mouths, we both licked the juices off them, adding salvia. I then returned my hand to her knickers down towards her pussy but kept going down. My fingers slid around to her asshole. As I looked her in the eyes I circled her hole with my middle finger.

“Are you ready for this?” I asked. 

“Oh yes!” Jess replied.

I added a little pressure to my finger and it slowly eased into her ass. 

“Ooooooooooo,” Jess exclaimed.

I pushed my finger in deeper. Jess had never experienced any ass play and it was evident in how tight she was. 

I slowly slid it out and back in. Each slide caused her to breathe sharply and grind a little. 

“How does that feel?” I asked. 

“Mmmmm hard to explain,” she gasped, “but I like it.”

“How about we see what my cock feels like in there?” I said. 

“Upstairs!” was the reply, “I have lube upstairs!”

I pulled my hand out of her knickers, Jess gave me a long kiss on the lips and climbed off my lap. I jumped up behind her and we returned to the bedroom. 

Jess headed straight to the ensuite.

“Back in a second,” she said, “get that cock out and ready.”

I stripped off and was about to climb onto the bed when Jess reappeared with lube in hand but wearing a very skimpy nurse's outfit! 

====

Jess was a nurse, and in our sexts, we had discussed how hot it would be for her to dress up in her uniform. She wore scrubs daily, which were blue and boring. She had flashed me many times at work in them. So Jess had invested in a white and red nurse outfit to add to the experience. 

=====

The outfit barely contained her breasts, it was tight-fitting and she looked ready to burst out the top. The skirt did not reach the bottom of her butt, both cheeks showed as she did a twirl. 

“Nurse is ready for her next patient,” she said as she twirled.

I was almost speechless, “Fuck! You look incredible,” I blurted out, “I am ready for you nurse.”

YvonnePeaches
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YvonnePeaches

Jess walked over to me. 

“This examination will be fun!” She said, “I think I know where I need to start.”

With that, she reached out and grabbed hold of my cock.

She brought her face close to mine before she kissed me, she whispered, “You seem to have some localised swelling, it needs a closer inspection.”

She dropped to her knees and took my cock in both hands and playfully inspected it. 

“Mmmmm this looks serious!” She said, “I know exactly what to do!”

With that, she took my cock into her mouth. What a sight it was, having her suck on my cock in the nurse outfit. I reached down and touched the zip gently, her breasts burst out. Jess rolled her tongue around the head and squeezed my balls. I pinched and pulled at her nipples, seeing how hard I could pinch them before she reacted.

“Well that was the first part of the treatment, let’s see if the next part helps your swelling,” Jess said. 

She stood up and lay down on the bed. As she spread her legs the nurse outfit rolled up, exposing her wet pussy and arse. I knelt at the side of the bed and started to lick at her clit sliding my fingers in and out. Once my fingers were soaked I pulled them out and put pressure on her arse hole. 

“Are you ready, dirty nurse?” I asked.

“Sure am,” she replied, “don’t forget the lube.”

“I won’t,” I giggled. 

I wriggled my middle finger into position and slid it into her arse. It was so tight it took a few seconds to slide in. 

Jess let out a gasp, “Aaaaaaaah,” as I paused with my finger deep in her. 

I let her adjust to the feeling. After a few seconds, I started to introduce a second finger. As she was so tight I used a little lube to help the second slide in. 

“Fuck! That is strangely good,” she said.

Both fingers were in as deep as they could go, Jess’s face was filled with pleasure as they slid in and out. I returned my tongue to her clit and used my other hand to pull at her nipples. The combination had Jess ready to explode.

“Stop!” she screamed, “I don’t want to cum yet.”

I eased up with my tongue and pulled my fingers out of her ass. I stood up, leaned over her and kissed her passionately.

“Are you ready for my cock now?” I asked. 

“Fuck. Yes,” she said, “I want to feel you inside me.”

She grabbed the lube and squeezed some onto my cock, then slowly rubbed it all over. I put some on my fingers and rubbed it over her asshole. I then slowly rubbed my cock head on her ass, a few circling motions then increased the pressure.

Her ass resisted my cock as it was so tight. I adjusted my angle a little and holding my cock in place I started to tease her again. Jess relaxed and slowly my cock head started to enter her, millimetre by millimetre.

“Mmmmmm!” Jess exhaled, “Fuck that is a different feeling.”

I kept the pressure on and soon just my cock head was inside her.

“Are you all the way in?” she asked.

“Ha ha, just the head so far,” I replied,” are you alright?”

“Yep,” she gasped, “It is so tight I thought you were in already.”

“I will be soon,” I replied, “I will go slow.”

A little more pressure and my cock slid in. I pause and let Jess adjust to the sensation.

“How does it feel to have my cock in your ass?” I asked.

“Mmmm very different sensation,” Jess gasped, “Feels good and strange at the same time, I am glad it is your cock.”

After a few seconds, I started to slide back out, causing Jess to exhale and curl her toes with the sensation. As I slid back in, she gasped loudly!

“Fuck! Slowly,” she said, “slowly, slowly.”

I giggled a little, knowing I was controlling the pace and the experience Jess was getting. Slowly I slid in and out, enjoying the sensation of fucking her ass for the first time.

Each thrust in and out resulted in loud pleasing gasps. I watched her face intently as we fucked, the pleasure and unusual pain fluctuate across her face.

I started to increase the pace, causing Jess to gasp louder, and more frequently with each thrust. I pulled her legs up in the air holding her ankles to give me better access. Her tight ass around my cock felt so pleasurable, so different to her pussy, and it was not long before I was ready to cum. 

Before I came, I stopped and pulled out.

“Onto all fours,” I instructed Jess.

She slowly flipped over, I repositioned myself behind her and slid my cock straight back into her ass. The new angle had Jess moaning and gasping louder. I held her hips and increased the pace of each thrust. 

A few thrusts later, I was at the brink. I pushed Jess down flat into the bed while maintaining my cock inside her. She was now face down on the bed with me on top as I continued to fuck her. As I pushed my cock deep in, I was ready to explode. 

“Mmmmmmmm,” I grunted as I came.

Jess let out a loud moan as she felt my cock throbbing inside her, as I shot load after load into her ass. 

Leaving my cock inside her for a little longer, Jess turned her head to the side, and I kissed her face.

“Wow, what was incredible,” I said.

“I did not think I would enjoy anal that much,” Jess responded, “Your cock feels so good in all my holes!”

Published 
Written by Downunderplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments