Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Saturday Morning Surprise

"Laura came over and got what she wanted"

35
14 Comments 14
28.9k Views 28.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Saturday morning I was in bed. Nobody was home but me, so I thought I would get a couple more hours rest. I had been watching television for about an hour when I heard a knock on the door. I got out of the bed and walked to the door.

I barely opened the door because I was only wearing my underwear. Standing there was Laura, one of my stepdaughter’s friends.

“Hello Laura. Sorry, but Jessica is not here,” I said.

“I didn’t come here to see Jessica, I came to see you,” she answered, smiling. “Are you going to let me in, or am I going to have to stand out here?”

“I’m only wearing my underwear at the moment,” I said.

“That’s perfect,” Laura said, pushing the door open.

When she walked inside I couldn’t help but notice the way her jeans fit her sexy ass. They looked like they were painted on. Looking at her ass made my cock instantly hard. When she turned around I saw her look down at my cock. I couldn’t hide my erection in my underwear but she stared me in the eyes and smiled. I noticed that her nipples were firm, poking out, and that made my cock twitch and throb.

“What did you come to see me about, Laura?” 

“I don’t know how to say what’s on my mind,” she said, sitting at the table.

“The best way is to just come out and say it.”

“I have a serious crush on you,” she said. Then, without hesitation, she added, “I want you to fuck me. I've wanted you to fuck me for two years.”

I wasn't going to tell her I didn’t want to fuck her and I sure as hell couldn't tell her she didn’t turn me on as I stood there with my cock straining against my underwear. I just looked her up and down, this gorgeous twenty-two year old as she got up out of her chair and walked over to me. She kissed me and then I felt her hand wrap around my cock.

She broke the kiss and said, “I want this big cock, I want it right now.”

She dropped to her knees, slid my underwear down and started sucking my cock. The sight of my cock in her mouth was so fucking hot. She stopped sucking me long enough to take off her top, exposing her nice round tits. Then she went back to sucking my cock.

Looking down at her I said, “Damn girl, you sure know how to suck cock like a porn star.”

That must have really turned her on. She started switching between my cock and my balls. Then she took my cock all the way in and down her throat. I put my hands on the back of her head and started fucking her face until I shot my load down her throat. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and she licked it clean.

“That was even better than I fantasized about,” she said, standing up.

Then she unbuttoned her pants, pulled them off and tossed them aside. Now she was naked. Her body was so sexy. She was tanned all over, no tan lines. My cock throbbed again and I led her into the bedroom and laid her across the bed.

I put my hands on her knees and spread her legs. Her pussy was so wet it glistened in the light. I had to taste her so I ran my tongue between her moist lips. Damn she tasted so good; I could have eaten her all day.

“Please fuck me,” she whispered.

I stood between her soft tanned legs. My hard cock was throbbing and I could hardly wait to plunge it into her waiting hole. I put my cock head at the opening of her beautiful cunt and started pushing it into her. When the head went in she gasped and said, “Oh god! Hold on a minute.”

I stopped and she raised her ass up off the bed, trying to get more of my cock inside her.

NahomiiSweet1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NahomiiSweet1

I went back to filling her up and, when I was finally balls deep in her stretched pussy, I started slowly fucking her. I withdrew my cock almost all the way out and then drove it all the way back in, making her beg for more.

She looked up at me and said, “I really want you to fuck me hard. I've never been with someone who knows how to fuck a girl.”

I grasped her ankles and pushed them towards her head. Then I really started pounding her tight little cunt, making her scream out in pleasure. “Oh fuck, I’m cumming. Oh fuck, I’m cumming,” she whimpered. 

“Go ahead," I said, "cum all over my cock.”

I fucked her hard like she wanted. I fucked her through one orgasm to another one, never letting her body relax. I continuously pounded my cock in her tight cunt until I knew I was going to fill her with my load.

“Oh Laura, I’m going to cum,” I said.

Laura said breathlessly, “Fill me up... shoot it deep inside me. I want to feel you cum.”

Then it happened. I shot my load deep in Laura’s cunt. I didn’t think I was ever going to stop. It just kept coming. When I eventually finished, I lay beside her. She looked at me and said, “That was so fucking great. I have never been fucked like that, ever.”

“Well, you can come over anytime you want. I won't mind at all, and I certainly won't mind fucking you again,” I said, rubbing her flat stomach. “We don’t need anyone to know about this, and that includes Jessica.”

Then her expression changed. She had something on her mind. “What is it? What are you thinking about?” 

“Well, someone already knows about it,” she said quietly.

“Who?” 

“Jessica knows. I told her how I felt about you, and she told me to go for it. She told me I should come over and see what you would do.” Laura looked worried.

I lay back, thinking. Why would Jessica send her friend over to fuck her stepdad? I couldn’t figure it out.

Then Laura said, “Jessica told me that her mother was not giving you what you needed, and she thought you would enjoy having me.”

“Now that bit makes sense," I told Laura. "Jessica's mom and I have not been together much in the last five years or so.” 

“Don’t worry about that," she said, moving on top of me. "I’m going to take care of you.”

She started kissing me. When we stopped, she moved down, kissing my body all the way until she was at my cock. She sucked my head and licked my shaft and I was soon erect again. She quickly straddled me and slid her soft, wet pussy down onto my hard cock. She rode me until I came again.

“I have to get ready for work,” she said.

“You can shower here.”

She got into the shower, leaving the door open so I could see her while lying on the bed. I watched as she washed her sexy body. When she came out of the shower she saw my cock was back up and wanting more.

Walking over, she said, “You are going to have to wait for another time. I can’t be late for work.”

I watched her dress and she came back over to kiss me with her sexy lips. “I have to go, and I’ll call you to see when we can get back together,” she said, walking toward the door. She let herself out.

I lay on the bed contemplating what had just happened. I still couldn’t understand why my stepdaughter had sent Laura to fuck me. I didn’t know why, but I was glad she had.

Published 
Written by allman69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments