Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife, A Lover And A Husband Makes Three Part 3

"Daniel pushes the boundaries with his mistress."

7
4 Comments 4
11.7k Views 11.7k
4.6k words 4.6k words

After the events of the night Daniel had woken surprisingly early and was in the gym by 9am making good headway into his training for his upcoming triathlon. He expected to be tired and distracted but actually found himself making a faster time on the swim than on days when he was rested and in peak condition. The alcohol, sex and late night had definitely not diminished his performance, in fact he was finding that remembering the filth of the sex and situation last night was pushing him to work harder and faster than ever.

He was on the final lap of the cycle route when a familiar face walked past him towards the cafe opposite. A streak of lust and excitement filled the pit of his stomach. His eyes admired the pert little ass and small, but perky breasts of his co-worker, Vanessa. His cock twitched and he remembered her sweet tasting pussy as she straddled him in the hotel room in Edinburgh. They were meant to be on a conference but had skipped the last session to make their own business plans.

Vanessa was 23 years old, a good few years younger than Daniel, and she had made it very clear from the outset of her working relationship that she was interested in having lots of fun both in work and outside of it. Daniel had taken her under his wing and his attention paid off when she had knocked on his hotel room door on the first night away at her course training that he was delivering. He had made it clear why he was turning her away as she stood there, all innocent and beautiful at his hotel room door but Vanessa had slipped past him into his room, slipped off her business dress and stood stunningly presented in a thong, stockings and a bra that made far more of her cleavage than one would think physically possible for a small chested woman.

He had used her to fulfil almost every fantasy he could conjure up since that first time and he had fucked her every way imaginable. She was highly sexed and had more stamina and energy than any girl he had been with. She was rude, filthy, wanton and he desperately didn't want to keep cheating on his wife with her but he just couldn't say no. He was addicted. She was like a drug. He needed his fix and she never said no, to anything. Vanessa knew Daniel was married and this is why she liked him so much. She didn't want a guy who wanted her to rely on him. She wanted independence, freedom and to be lusted after by a man who wasn't expecting her to make dinner or to be available on his command.

Daniel finished his lap on the bike and headed into the showers. Minutes later he was out, fresh and smelling amazing. Expensive products weren't just for women. Daniel knew good grooming gave him an advantage at work, not just with his business but with the people he worked alongside. He was distinguished and whilst only young, in comparison to the other partners in the firm, he was well respected because he knew his stuff and could present himself with confidence and professionalism. If you worked with him you would resent him for being so damn successful but he was actually such a nice guy that most people wanted him to be their friend. He did attract a large amount of female attention too.

He ordered a vanilla latte and took a seat opposite Vanessa.

'Are you deliberately trying to distract me from my training? You're looking particularly fit in your almost shorts and cropped top this morning,' said Daniel, flirting unashamedly.

'Just trying to hit up all the gym boys babe,' retorted Vanessa. 'I can't rely on getting everything I need from one man you know. I'm feeling neglected. I've not had sex for at least twenty four hours.'

'Well we can soon fix that. What are you doing for the next couple of hours?' he asked.

'That very much depends on what you are proposing. Is it better than shopping for designer shoes and clothes and going drinking champagne and cocktails on my own?' she replied.

'How about we make that a little more exciting by combining the two. I know just the place we can go. You with me?' He stood up, taking her hand and pulling her swiftly onto her feet before she could think about refusing.

They jumped in the car and set off down the highway. Vanessa loved Daniel driving her in his executive car. It felt indulgent and she rarely let anyone take control but this felt good. She had no idea what he had planned but she knew he wouldn't disappoint her. And she could seduce him wherever they ended up so she would get what she wanted in the end.

Daniel pulled the car into a wide gravel driveway, lined with silver birch trees. Half a mile later they topped outside a large, stone building. The entrance was grand and looked like a hotel but there was no signage and it didn't seem to have any porter or staff around in the foyer.

Daniel swiped a card through a security device and the heavy oak door released. He led her through into a room of hexagonal shape. It was carpeted in thick wool pile carpet in the deepest, richest shade of red you could imagine. Around the outside there were vintage pictures in black and white. They showed women in exquisite underwear. Corsets, bras, suspenders, lace panties, stockings, everything you could want to own if you were a sensual woman. Daniel made his way over to a deep, leather sofa and sat down. Vanessa was stood in the middle of the room, her petite form was just perfect and it made Daniel hard looking at her, vulnerable and confused.

She turned as a door she hadn't noticed opened on the far side of the room. Through the door walked a woman, carrying a silver tray with a bottle of champagne and two glasses on it. The woman was older, in her late forties maybe. She was immaculate in appearance. She wore a tailored suit that flattered her hourglass figure. The blouse was sheer material and through it you could see a perfectly fitting bra. The cup pushed the large breasts up to form a voluptuous cleavage and Vanessa couldn't help but feel jealous that this woman had something she craved for. She would love to have larger breasts. It was probably the only thing that made her feel at all insecure about her appearance. She often contemplated having her small breasts enhanced.

'Darling, have some champagne,' the older woman said invitingly to Vanessa, holding out a crystal flute filled with bubbling liquid.

'Thank you,' Vanessa replied. 'This is delightful babe,'  she giggled.

Daniel just nodded at her, taking a glass of champagne and kissing the older woman delicately on both cheeks.

'Well I am glad to see you have finally decided to share your beautiful lady with us Daniel,' stated the older woman.

'It was just a matter of timing Jennifer. I wanted it to be more than a swift visit and you know I rarely get chance to be away for more than a couple of hours at the weekend,' he explained.

'And should I ask why you are at liberty to indulge us with your presence today or is that for another time?' Jennifer asked, raising a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

Daniel just laughed, a knowing, deep, guilty kind of laugh.

'So anything in particular you are looking for today?' Jennifer asked, turning professional once again.

'Whatever you have that will make Vanessa feel amazing. No budget, no limits,'  he instructed.

Within a few minutes Jennifer was back in the room with a number of garments hanging on a portable rail. Vanessa was feeling excited and had probably drunk her champagne a little too fast as it was already making her feel uninhibited. When she was asked to remove her gym kit she had no issue just stripping off till she was stood totally naked in the middle of the grand room. Daniel's cock twitched in his jeans. It was quite uncomfortable having a large erection in restrictive clothing.

Jennifer slipped a silk scarf off a hanger and gave Daniel a knowing subtle smile. She approached Vanessa and placed the scarf over her eyes to form a very effective blindfold. She tied it securely and checked Vanessa couldn't see at all.

Vanessa could feel the vulnerability building up inside her. The champagne flute was pressed to her lips and Jennifer instructed her to take a big sip. The cold bubbles felt exciting on her lips and she was aware of her nipples hardening to protrude from the centre of her pert, little breasts.

'Just exquisite Daniel,' admired Jennifer.

Daniel just smiled. He was enjoying watching these women.

Jennifer found a delicate lace bra and tried it on Vanessa. The fit was beautiful and Vanessa's hard nipples peeked through the keyholes in the cup. It was tied with a single clasp, encrusted with diamanté. The matching thong was as beautiful and the thin material that brushed between Vanessa's firm cheeks emphasised the womanly shape of her arse.

Vanessa giggled nervously and she could feel her clit starting to throb and her pussy get moist very quickly.

'I think this is perfect Daniel. What do you think?' asked Vanessa.

Daniel stood up, strode across to the champagne bottle and refilled his glass. He walked around Vanessa, admiring her arse.

Fuck, he wanted to shag her senseless. How could he control himself with that stood there looking so desirable and hot, not to mention vulnerable?

Leaning in so he was just within reach of her earshot but not close enough to make contact, he whispered, 'perfect to strip you out of for sure.'

His breath was hot on her neck and she felt her senses aroused and her already moist pussy gush in reaction to his gentle attention. The lace panties weren't yet purchased and they were being soiled with her wetness. Heat overcoming her she swooned a little and Jennifer stepped in to steady her and give her another sip of cool champagne. With her delicate fingers under Vanessa's elbow she maintained as little contact as possible, just ensuring Vanessa was orientated and steady on her feet again.

Vanessa sensed the lights dim and she could smell a new perfume. Her senses were alive and everything seemed more acutely noticeable, even the lull of the background music was almost deafening. Her heartbeat was quickening and the throbbing of her clit was almost thumping between her thighs. She could feel her moisture hot on her lips but cool as it slowly flowed down the inside of her thighs.

'You're a little excited my dear,' said Jennifer.

Vanessa felt cool lips on her shoulder. Daniel's expensive aftershave was familiar and his full lips were caressing her flushed skin. She felt he was stood behind her but his fingers were playing with her stiff nipples, pinching them till they were about as hard as they could ever be. He had his arms around her and he knew exactly the attention she was desiring.

'Delightful,' whispered Jennifer.

Vanessa was turned on by the thought of Jennifer watching Daniel play with her. She was confident in how she looked and new she was responsive and open minded about sex so another woman watching was a new experience she was finding incredibly erotic. Vanessa gasped as Daniel pulled firmly on her erect nipples and she was actually verging on cumming when she was silenced by an unfamiliar mouth on hers.

Letting out a deep throated groan, Vanessa held back her orgasm and responded to the woman's lips, probing and rubbing against her own. She tasted of champagne and her touch was firm but more gentle than a man's kiss. As Vanessa responded by placing her hand behind Jennifer's head and pulling her in for more deep tongue action, Daniel slipped his hand down Vanessa's side, gently touching her hip, her firm butt and working across her flat stomach and down between her pussy lips.

Daniel pressed his hard erection against Vanessa's arse and thrust gently against the crack of her buttocks. He could feel the delicate lace wedged there and the feel of it made him throb and swell with each gentle thrust. He was wet and the anticipation of how wet she was going to be was almost too much for him to keep from burying deep and hard inside her drenched cunt. He slowed his breathing and paused to watch the women kissing passionately.

So subtly, Daniel slipped his fingers between the slit in her labia and he found her swollen, throbbing clit straight away. He was not disappointed. She was dripping wet and her lips were gapping open.

'You are totally divine,' he teased in her ear. His lips brushed over the sensitive erogenous zone on her shoulder. 'I am going to tease you till you are begging to be taken.'

His fingers slipped just inside her gapping cunt and he rubbed his thumb insistently over her engorged clit. She couldn't hold back anymore. Jennifer pinched her hard nipples and Daniel being persistent in his attention, pushed her over the edge into a full body, pulsating orgasm. He silenced her with his drenched fingers in her mouth and reassured her with gentle strokes over her buttocks. He held her more firmly, placing his other arm around her. He was almost lifting her to keep her upright and then she felt cool liquid on her sex. Jennifer was on her knees, mouth full of chilled champagne, delivering it over the hot, sticky pussy lips of this young woman. When the champagne was gone she pressed her face deep into Vanessa's pussy lips, applying pressure to her clit and building another orgasm.

BingJioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BingJioo

Before Vanessa could think, she was being lifted by Daniel in such a way that her legs were being spread open and Jennifer could kneel comfortably with her tongue very gently moving over her clit. It was so gentle and so slow. Vanessa groaned deeply again and Jennifer continued to stimulate her in this way. As the sensation built in Vanessa, Jennifer gently slipped two fingers inside Vanessa's saturated cunt and worked firmly against her g spot.

'No, no, no, please stop, please stop,' begged Vanessa.

'Let it go baby,' urged Daniel.

He so desperately wanted Vanessa to lose her inhibitions and let the sweet flow of ejaculation flow from her sex. He had tried so many times to encourage her to squirt for him but she always seemed to tense and then the moment was gone and he couldn't quite achieve that pornographic experience of being covered in clear, sweet juice.

Jennifer carried on pressing against Vanessa's g spot. She was working more firmly now and her mouth was pressing hard in her clit, sucking and licking, doing everything she could to get Vanessa to yield to her attention.

Daniel moved his arm to support his lover but managed to free up his right hand so it could press firmly on the fleshy area above her pelvic bone.

'Oh god, please stop, please stop,' cried Vanessa.

'I really don't think you mean that baby,' scolded Daniel. 'Just let me see you squirt.'

'No, no, no please. I can't, I can't,' she pleaded.

'Oh honey, you really can,' encouraged Jennifer. 'Let me see you, let it come.'

Jennifer upped the pace and pounded the young woman's g spot with all her strength. Two fingers smashing against it, again, again, again.

'Fuck, fuck, oh no, no, no,' screamed Vanessa.

She was writhing and struggling against Daniel and he was having to use all his strength to keep her in his grip. His cock was pounding and he was so turned on by his lover being so vocal he didn't know if he was going to shoot his load without even entering her.

Jennifer pulled her face away, replacing her tongue with the fingers on her other hand. She carried on pounding inside the gaping wet cunt and then there she was, knelt in front of this horny, vulnerable young woman and she was being drenched with a steady stream of warm, sweet juice.

Daniel carried Vanessa over to the leather sofa and placed her gently on her back. He left her alone for a few minutes while he helped Jennifer clean up and compose herself. He took a fresh glass of champagne over to Vanessa and stoked her hair as she took long, slow sips from the crystal glass.

'I hate you,' said Vanessa.

'Oh really?' questioned Daniel. 'I don't think you really hate me. You just feel defeated because I pushed you to lose control. I didn't really sense you wanted us to stop. I think you have enjoyed yourself so far.'

Vanessa just looked at Daniel. She didn't really have an answer for him and he was right, she did enjoy being in control. The chase was always hers to lead and the way she fucked was dictated by her. She wasn't a control freak but she was definitely dominant in everything she did.

'So, are we going to finish this little shopping trip off then?' asked Daniel.

'And how does that happen?' snorted Vanessa. 'With you throwing me over your shoulder like the cavemen of prehistoric Britain?'

'I can think of worse things,' laughed Daniel. 'I was thinking more of you sorting out this erection I've had for most of the morning watching you.'

Vanessa smiled and knelt down in front of Daniel. She placed her wrists in front of her and averted her eyes downwards.

'Are you absolutely sure this is what you want baby?' he asked, with a hint of adrenaline in his voice.

Vanessa just lifted her wrists out towards him and nodded.

Jennifer disappeared momentarily and returned with wrist shackles and a heavy duty, stainless steel spreader bar. Vanessa continued to look down at the floor. Daniel firmly restrained Vanessa's wrists and lifted her up onto her feet. He walked her back over to the middle of the room and Jennifer walked over to the far side and wound an iron handle to lower a hook from the ceiling.

Once Vanessa was attached to the ceiling hook, Daniel slipped the saturated lace panties down her legs and he spread her wide, fixing the spreader bar to her ankles. He extended the solid bar till Vanessa's feet were wide apart and her crotch was exposed and vulnerable once again. With one swift movement, Daniel released the clasp of her bra and her perky breasts were fully exposed. Jennifer brought across a velvet bag and Daniel selected a pair of vibrating suction cups which he placed on Vanessa's darkened areola. He admired his beautiful lover and stroked his cock, pulling back his foreskin and revealing his wet bell-end. His pre-cum shimmered on his bulging cock.

Vanessa was already getting turned on again by the attention the nipple cups were administering. She was distracted and could feel her pleasure building once more. She could still smell that unfamiliar scent and it was stronger than before. Suddenly there was cold, thick, heavily scented liquid running down her back. Then Daniel's hands were massaging her. He moved firmly over her shoulders, down her back, over the swell of her hips and buttocks and then between her arse cheeks. Daniel pressed against the tight opening of her arse he massaged it firmly with the massage gel and pressing his little finger into the opening. Jennifer was talking to Vanessa.

'You are quite something Vanessa. I had only imagined Daniel would bring someone in as exquisite as you. I think he has excelled himself this time. You really are a filthy little whore, aren't you.' She spoke gently though and Vanessa was even more turned on thinking that Daniel was a lucky man having her to play with, especially compared to others she knew he had fucked before he had met her.

'This one?' asked Jennifer, pulling a dildo out of the velvet bag of toys.

'Perfect,' replied Daniel.

Jennifer covered the dildo in lubricant, not that Vanessa needed it because she was already dribbling on the floor from her open cunt. The lubricant was cooling and after the pounding Vanessa had taken Jennifer thought this might help stimulate her in a different way.

Daniel had inserted his index finger fully into Vanessa's arse by now and Jennifer slipped the dildo up Vanessa's cunt without any warning.

'Oh fuck,' cried Vanessa.

Her pussy gushed and the cold stimulant helped her contract her muscles and grip the thick shaft inside her.

'Gently,' instructed Daniel.

'Okay babe, just relax and take that dildo deep in your pussy. I'm going to drill your ass and it's going to feel like there's no room. Don't panic, just take slow deep breaths baby,' Daniel encouraged Vanessa.

Sure enough, Vanessa felt Daniel's bulging unsheathed cock slip up her arse. He was always gentle when he first entered and used lots of lube to help her take him all the way in. Slowly, but firmly, Daniel pushed his thick cock deep into Vanessa's arse.

'Oh baby, you are good. Relax for me. Feel my shaft in your arse and that thick dildo in your cunt. Are you ready to cum baby?' he said, massaging her butt cheeks and holding back temporarily.

'Yes, yes, please be gentle,' Vanessa begged.

'No babe, this is my pleasure and I'm going to use your arse,' he said honestly. 'You submitted to me and I'm your master. I will not damage you but I will take you as I see fit. You feel full and I understand you are vulnerable and apprehensive. That's why your cunt is dripping. It's full of dildo and it's still making a mess on the carpet. You naughty, dirty minx.' Daniel taunted her.

'This is the point at which you wont be able to stop me if we continue. Are you consenting to me as your master to do as I will?' asked Daniel.

'Yes sir, yes I am consenting,' she replied nervously.

'Good girl,' he said, encouragingly stroking her arse and reaching round for her clit, rubbing it with his fingers.

Jennifer kissed Vanessa firmly on the mouth, opening her lips and inserting her tongue. Vanessa didn't know what was being stimulated anymore. She had vibrations on her nipples, fingers working on her clit, a fat dildo up her pussy and a thick, throbbing cock up her arse. The probing stopped with Jennifer's tongue but then her mouth was full and it tasted of rubber. She was gagged and it was fastened tightly behind her head in three places. Panic started to rise in her stomach and she began to struggle.

'Steady baby,' said Daniel calmly. 'You're fine, it's just to stop you screaming the place down as you cum.'

Vanessa stopped struggling and she felt her arms lowering from the hook above her. She hadn't realised how uncomfortable it had become but she was relieved to have her mobility back in her shoulders. Daniel pushed her forward and she felt like she was going to fall until she felt cold, smooth leather on her stomach. Her hand shackles were removed and quickly replaced with softer restraints that were obviously attached to the bench she was now bent over. The whole time Daniel had kept his cock firmly in her arse and the dildo was pressed into her cunt keeping her full and stretched. The vibrating nipple cups were removed and nipple clamps replaced them. They were attached to the bench and it meant she really couldn't move very far without causing excruciating pain.

Her breathing had slowed and the panic in her stomach was ebbing away. She could do this and she wanted to show Daniel that she could be more rude than he even expected.

Jennifer started to move the dildo up and down inside her. It was big and rubbed on her g spot. She was tender from Jennifer pounding her earlier but the cooling massage gel did feel good. Daniel was steadily moving in and out of her arse. He withdrew all the way out and slammed immediately back into her. It was uncomfortable and it made her feel like he was using her selfishly to get off.

The heavy scented massage oil was there again. It was being rubbed on her pussy and it tingled, hot and making her lips swell. Then as the fingers stopped an intense vibration was placed directly on her exposed clit. Just as she felt it, Daniel fucked her deep and hard up the arse. Jennifer plunged the dildo up and down, up and down, inside her cunt. The wand was on full against her clit. She was screaming. She didn't know if it was in pleasure or in pain. She was being violently fucked in every way and she wasn't capable of thinking about a thing, except she was cumming.

As hard as Daniel pounded her she met every stroke, pushing back onto his hard cock. Jennifer met her neediness by working faster with the dildo and she rubbed the wand faster and firmer over her clit.

Vanessa let out deep throated muffled screams, over and over. Jennifer pulled the dildo from her pussy and was drenched once again by a forceful stream of ejaculation from Vanessa's cunt. It was about as much as Daniel could take and he shot his heavy, plentiful load up into Vanessa's arse. He pulled his cock out as the last stream of cum shot out of the end of his cock, falling onto Vanessa's smooth skin.

Quickly Jennifer released the gag. Whilst Daniel recovered she undid the spreader bar restraints and released Vanessa from the hand fastenings. She removed the nipple clamps and this allowed Vanessa freedom to move around but she just lay exhausted, face down on the bench. Daniel quickly cleaned himself up and pulled on his boxer briefs. He lifted Vanessa easily and transferred her to the leather sofa, covering her with a thick blanket. He stroked her hair and kissed her cheek until she lifted her head slightly to kiss his mouth.

'Wow baby, that was really quite something,' she said.

'Yes, you certainly are,' he replied.

Jennifer cleared the room. She brought chilled water and fruit and left the couple to enjoy the after glow of filthy sex.

Vanessa dozed on and off for a couple of hours. Daniel just looked at her. He was so confused right now. He had been surprised to find his wife so sexually awakened last night and he had enjoyed their new found lust for each other but here he was, watching this beautiful woman sleep and feeling like he couldn't manage a day without her. Was he really finding out what it was like to be in love or was it just the sex he had always lusted for? Maybe he would work that out another day. He suspected he had more pressing things to worry about, like how to explain his absence for the majority of the day and why he hadn't been answering the numerous calls his wife would probably have made since she woke up this morning. Why does reality always have to catch up with you eventually?

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Zara_Heyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments