Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Addicted Part 4, Patrice & Carlos

"Patrice can't get enough of Carlos but learns there is a cure for her addiction"

15
1 Comment 1
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"It's been a long time but there is more to this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I just never posted all the parts."

The drive home was mostly quiet. Patrice was happy that there was a solution for her addiction, but she couldn't understand why there wasn't a solution for her husband's inability to satisfy her sexually.

After dinner was over and the day had come to a close, she lay in bed. And per usual, her husband initiated sex, but this time, Patrice said, "I have a headache."

He frowned and rolled over. She looked at the wall until her eyelids became heavy.

When morning arrived, she prepared breakfast. Her husband hugged her. "I'm sorry if you felt like I did something wrong yesterday. I just want things to go back to the way they were."

And what if I don't, she thought. That was the problem. The usual was not satisfying her. Her sexual cravings were more than her husband could handle. She had gotten a taste of what it was like to be fucked properly and going back to perhaps having an orgasm was not appealing.

She gave a soft smile to her husband. He smiled. "Good luck at your appointment today. Don't worry about dinner. I'll pick up something on the way home from work."

"Have a good day, dear," she replied as she watched him leave. She smiled. She had already sent her supervisor a message that she wasn't going to work that Monday. After craving cock all weekend, she planned to have her pussy properly serviced all day by Carlos. She grabbed her purse and keys and then left.

Even though Patrice liked having sex with Jorge too, she had developed a small crush on Carlos. He often sent her text messages to say how pretty she was and that he loved the way her pussy tasted. These things she enjoyed reading made her crave his cock even more.

Patrice pulled up to Carlos's house. He owned a nice house on a decent plot of land. She parked in the driveway next to his work truck and knocked on the door. He opened the door wearing only a pair of jogging pants. She smiled at the sight of his bare, toned chest and nice arms. "Good morning, Carlos," she said.

"Buenos dias, preciosa," he replied as he stepped aside to allow her inside.

She looked around, "You have a nice home," she said. His house was neatly done. The walls and floors looked brand-new. His living room looked like the showroom of a furniture store display. It didn't have the delicate details of a woman's decorating skills, yet it was tasteful and pleasing to the eye.

He stepped up behind her; showered her neck with kisses and smelled her hair as his right hand caressed her right hip and thigh. "So glad you came to see me today," he said.

Her head turned left and their lips touched. She hummed as they kissed. How she longed for that long sweet passionate kiss. It was like medicine instantly providing her with a cure for all of her aches and pains.

As they stood in front of the sofa, facing the dining area that had an amazing view of the greenery through a large window, his right hand unzipped her dress in the back and he peeled it off. She stood wearing a black lace bra and panty set.

"You don't think I'm weird, Carlos, for being like this?"

He turned her, lifted her chin, and shook his head. "You deserve to be fucked how you want to be fucked."

She smiled.

His strong hands gripped her full breasts. He undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. Her skin was so pretty. It had a golden hue to it as she stood there and the sunlight danced across her.

He licked his lips and then her nipples. Slowly they hardened as he sucked and nibbled gently. He kneeled and removed her panties and she stepped out of the heels she wore.

He kissed her belly button and traveled down until his lips touched her pearl. She hummed with delight as her fingers ran through his soft black hair. It seemed Carlos loved the way her nectar tasted. He French kissed her opening and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Her leg trembled and honey flowed from her as she let out a loud moan, "Ahhhhhh."

He continued to drink from her cup until she pulled his hair and cried out, "Carlos!"

He stood and wiped his chin and smiled. "Your husband doesn't eat you like that, right, preciosa?"

She shook her head. His lips touched hers and their tongues danced in each other's mouths. He ran his hand through her luscious locks and pulled slightly as he kissed her. His fingers found their way to her precious opening and penetrated. He fingered her rapidly as they kissed. Her heart raced and she held onto him tightly as another orgasm hit and her pussy flooded his hand, she grunted, "Ugggh," almost near tears.

He stepped back and removed his pants. His cock curved upward and bobbed in mid-air. She kneeled and touched it. She loved the shape of his cock. She held it in her hand and kissed the tip then massaged it before she opened wide and he fed his cock through her pretty lips.

Nicetoomeet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nicetoomeet

Patrice was in heaven when she gave oral. She loved the initial contact of precum on her tongue. It tasted divine. He held her hair in one hand and fucked her face as he moaned, "Si, mami, si, fuck, si."

He loved the way Patrice put so much passion into sucking his cock. He never met a woman that enjoyed his dick in their mouth the way she did. It almost made him cry looking down into her sweet face and watching his cock glide between her stretched lips. The way she held onto him with one hand stroking the shaft and using the other to fondle his sack.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and pulled her up. He sat on the sofa. "Ride my dick, mami," he said as he watched her mount him.

She lowered and sat looking into his eyes. His hips thrust upward as he held her ass. "So good, so fucking good," he said.

Their foreheads touched. She held onto him as her breasts jiggled and bounced every time his cock rammed into her pussy. He slowed as he felt her pussy give his cock a nice tight hug. He stood and bounced her on his cock. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

He loved the expression on her face as he bounced her on his cock. He knew that her pussy longed to be stroked right and he was the man for the job. They filled the room with moans and groans and finally, his arms grew tired. He lowered one leg as he held the other. "I'm about to cum, mami. Ahhhhh, shit, fuck," he said as his thrust rate increased, "Agghhhh, fuck." He held her tightly and filled her with cum.

His lips locked with hers and they kissed until his cock shrank in her drenched pussy. He pulled out, and kissed her forehead.

After they cleaned up, they sat and talked. She told Carlos how she had to see a specialist for her issues concerning sex. He shook his head and said, "There's nothing wrong with you. You just need a man that knows how to fuck you right."

She hoped that was true. She had already fucked four men in the last month and that was more than she had been within the twenty-plus years she was married. She wondered if her talk with the doctor would change anything in her desires for her husband.

Carlos left Patrice at his home and he went to get them lunch. When he returned, he found Patrice lying in his bed resting. "Mami, tengo comida," he said.

She sat up and smiled. The food did smell wonderful. He handed her one of his t-shirts and they went to the dining area and ate carnitas with rice and black beans.

After lunch, he played some ranchero music for her and sang. She didn't understand a word of it, but she enjoyed being serenaded and his voice was heavenly.

She smiled as she watched him. He reached for her hand and she stood and they danced a little. "If your husband doesn't know what to do with you, you could always come to stay with me."

She smiled, "That's really sweet, but I don't think I could ever leave my husband."

He nodded. He knew that's what she said, but it would only be a matter of time before she realized that he could provide her with complete satisfaction.

As he stood there looking into her pretty soft brown eyes, he realized that he only had a couple more hours with her. He leaned in and kissed her mouth.

They ended up in the shower. She started with her hands on the wall as Carlos pounded her pussy from behind. The water cascaded off of their bodies and their sounds echoed in the room. He moved fast and slapped her ass until it tanned red.

He pulled out and parted her cheeks, shoving his tongue into her wet pussy. She grunted and moaned loudly. He stopped, stood, and turned her to face him. They kissed passionately as their hands ran across each other's bodies. He lifted her leg and plunged back into her ocean for another swim.

"Ay, mamita, preciosa."

"Carlos!"

"Si, mami, fuck, ay."

"Oh my god, Carlos!"

"Fuck, fuck, so good, shit."

"Carlos!"

His balls tightened. He held her. They both hummed and moaned until the moment passed.

Before she left, she hugged him. "I had such a great time today."

He smiled. "Any time you need me, mami, I'm yours."

She left. As she sat in her car with a nice after fuck glow, she smiled. Her pussy was happy. So happy it would have sung a song if it could have.

She entered the address for the therapist into her GPS and was on her way. If Dr. Petrov could help her, she wouldn't need to see Carlos anymore. She was sad at that reality, but she knew that what she and Carlos had couldn't last forever. If her husband ever found out, he would be devastated and would most likely divorce her.

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments