Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Olympic Athlete Fucked My Girlfriend

"Lacy offers herself to an Olympic soccer player. Names and locations altered for privacy."

13
1 Comment 1
24.6k Views 24.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My girlfriend, Lacy, told me she had the opportunity to fuck a member of the U.S. Men's Soccer Team, and she took it! Lacy is an absolutely gorgeous, twenty-eight year-old blonde, the quintessential "head-cheerleader". type.

This happened a couple of years ago, when she was twenty-six. Lacy was following one of the U.S. team members on Twitter, and she sent a couple of private messages. He followed her back, and she wasted no time in pointing him to her web and Facebook pages (with, of course, her oh-so-beautiful pictures!). Things began to get more and more "interesting" until they were eventually exchanging shirtless JPEG's.

The U.S. team came to Minneapolis for an exhibition against the United FC as a warm-up for the Olympics. He sent team jerseys and tickets for Lacy and her daughter Diana, as well as Lacy's dad and step-mom.

After the game, Diana went home with her grandparents; Lacy returned to her apartment, showered, shaved her pussy, and fixed her hair and make-up (think: ultra-hot!). She knew she was about to get some Olympic-athlete dick!

She drove to his hotel dressed in shorts, a lacy black bra and panties, plus the pullover U.S. team jersey. Lacy texted him from the lobby. He asked her to come up and added he'd leave the door open.

When Lacy walked in, he was standing in the middle of the room clad only in a pair of thin athletic shorts. His dick was already standing fully at attention, hidden from her hungry gaze by just a strained layer of nylon fabric.

Lacy shut the door. Without a word, she kicked off her shoes and shed the jersey and shorts. He walked over, grabbed her into his arms and kissed her, pressing his massive boner into her stomach.

He pulled off her bra and began kneading and kissing her big, firm titties. They stood out just like the tits on a Barbie doll, and her excited nipples were rock-hard. Of course, her pussy had already been soaked all afternoon in anticipation of just this moment.

The muscled professional athlete pulled her panties down and began eating her swollen, dripping box while she stood in the middle of his room. The wet spot at the apex of the tent in his shorts was growing bigger by the second.

Lacy asked him to lie on the bed; she pulled his shorts off and feasted her eyes on a truly magnificent circumcised 8-inch cock! His rigid meat was unusually thick and it throbbed with every heartbeat as she wrapped her delicate, perfectly-manicured hands around it.

She sat on his face and ground her eager clitty onto his tongue. She came from the sheer excitement and naughtiness of it all. Lacy flipped around, sat back down, and 'sixty-nined' him. She tried to get as much of that hard shaft down her pretty mouth as she could. She wanted him to fucking remember this "date" for a long time!

He told Lacy he'd dreamed about fucking her for weeks, and now was the time.

Lacy was more than ready! She lay on her back and spread her legs; she opened her glistening pussy wide, essentially begging him to mount her.

Liga4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liga4U



And mount her he DID! He pinned her arms above her head. He was so powerful that she felt totally helpless but also completely ready to submit to this extremely dominant male. She felt the soft tip of his hard dick as it found her wet outer lips and pushed them aside. She'd made it abundantly clear weeks before that she was on birth control and there would be no "restrictions" on anything he wanted to do. He could have her anyway he wanted for as long as he wanted.

And now (finally!) she was being penetrated... She felt his throbbing hard cock pushing into her, a little deeper with each thrust until she was fully impaled on that magnificent member. She locked her ankles behind his taught, muscular ass, wrapped her whole body around his, and held onto him tightly.

Pulling him even closer, "Really GIVE IT TO ME!" Lacy growled.

She absolutely got her brains fucked out! He demonstrated remarkable staying power as he nailed her tight little ass to the bed. He brought Lacy off several times before she was totally wrung out, but he was still rock-hard and ready to go.

Lacy sat on his cock and set her own pace to give herself a few minutes to recover. She ground her turgid clitty onto his pubic bone at the bottom of every stroke. Even as tired as she was, it felt really good and she began to climb back toward another orgasm. She didn't get all the way there, however.

While he still had his dick inside her, the Olympic athlete told Lacy that he wanted to bone her from behind. She got on her hands and knees and again presented her eager pussy for fucking. He slipped all the way back inside her and immediately was banging away like there was no tomorrow. He slapped her ass a few times and panted about what a hot, naughty, nasty fuck she was... Each thrust sent the headboard bumping loudly into the wall. His thrusts began to speed up... he grabbed her hips and started moaing loudly: "Aw, FUCK, sweetheart... HEEERE IT COMES... AHHHH"!

At that instant she heard some of his team-mates in the next room start clapping and shouting.

They had probably heard quite a bit.

Warm semen flooded into and squished out of her needy pussy. Lacy managed to get one finger on her clit just in time to again send herself over the edge right as he pumped buckets of his hot cum deep inside her.

That was the beginning of a long, mostly-sleepless night. Lacy texted her dad later and asked if she could pick up Diana the following afternoon!

*** *** *** *** ***

She told me this story (at my request) in totally graphic detail as I was slipping my really stiff dick between those same titties. I fucked her titties as Lacy described how he pumped his load into her pussy. As you might guess, I came like a fuckin' firehose all over her chest, face, and nipples. She never would tell me exactly who it was, however. Doesn't really matter... 
Published 
Written by Action1466
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments