Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andy's Party

"Never miss a trick"

106
20 Comments 20
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was a warm August Saturday evening, and I had gone to the Rotterdam Bar in Belfast with my husband, Roger, to listen to a band. It had been a good evening, but as usual, Roger had consumed far too much alcohol and was starting to become annoying.

At closing time, we left the bar and made our way to Dock Street, which is where I had parked my car. Just as we passed Pat's Bar, I spotted two friends of mine who were leaving. It was Chris and Les, two brothers, who were close neighbours. Les told me that they were going to a party at Andy's house in Connswater Avenue and were going to get a taxi. I told them to get into my car and all four of us would go to Andy's party.

It took me about fifteen minutes to drive across town, and we arrived at Andy's house just before midnight. The party was in full swing, and a few smokers had gathered outside the front door. I let Roger, Les and Chris out and went to find a parking space. On the short walk back, I was met by Les. He was just being a gentleman and took my arm as we walked. Roger and Chris had gone inside, and Roger had made his way to the kitchen, where he filled his pockets with tins of beer that Andy had left on a table for the guests. I ignored Roger and went out into the back garden where Andy's wife, Tracy, was hosting a barbecue.

As I was driving, the food was of more interest to me, so I took a plate and filled it with pizza slices and sausage rolls.

The garden was huge. It was divided by a laurel hedge with a pedestrian archway. I made my way to the bottom of the garden, where there were old stables, which Andy had converted into a summer house. It was quiet and peaceful in this secluded part of the garden. My mind drifted back to the fun days that we had there the previous summer when Andy hosted themed garden parties. One of the parties was a Chicago gangster-style party, and another was a Vicars and Tarts. Roger had managed to get drunk and crash out at both parties, and I'd managed to have some fun without Roger ever knowing.

I suddenly became aware that I wasn't alone in the garden, but before I could look around, an arm encircled my waist, and a kiss was planted on my neck. It was Les. He held me close and I felt the hardness of his cock press against me, as he kissed my neck. I turned to face him, and we kissed. His tongue darted between my lips, and I felt his hand inside my skirt and then inside my G-string. His fingers rubbed against my clit and I said, "I want you to take me hard Les."

Les released me and I turned around and leaned against the wall of the summer house with my legs apart. Les lifted my skirt and I felt my G-string being tugged to one side and then Les's cock was pushing against my wet pussy. Suddenly, he was inside me and I was being fucked.

I knew that Les had a big cock, because I had jerked him off a few times when I was a teenager, but I had never thought of letting him fuck me until now. His cock felt like a poker inside me. I hadn't taken a pounding like this in a very long time, but suddenly I heard my name being called, then called again. It was Roger. Les pulled out and went out of view, behind the summer house and I pulled my skirt down and lifted my plate of food, just before Roger staggered through the archway in the hedge.

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

"What are you doing down here?" he inquired.

I told him that I just come down the garden to see how Andy had got on with restoring the old stables. Roger tried the door, but it was locked. Then he looked behind the summer house and came back a few moments later looking puzzled.

"There's no one there," he told me, "I thought that you were down here with Les."’

I laughed and told him not to be silly, before taking his arm and walking back up the garden with him, to rejoin the party.

I suggested to Roger that he should get something to eat, but he ignored me and rushed inside to grab more free cans of beer from the table in the Kitchen. Les had beaten us back to Andy's house and was chatting to others when we arrived. When Roger spotted him, he seemed more relaxed. Les, later told me that he found a small hole in the hedge which he used to escape from the garden and then re-entered the house by the front door. I spent the next hour mingling with other guests and even danced with a few guys. I stayed well away from Les because Roger was keeping an eye on me from a distance.

After a while, Andy approached me and told me that Roger had crashed out in the bathroom and was asleep in the bath. We went upstairs to have a look and Andy suggested that it would probably be better to leave him there until he sobered up. I agreed and I didn't feel like hanging around all night, so I told Andy that I would leave Roger there and collect him at mid-day on Sunday.

I went downstairs and poured myself a gin in the kitchen, before going outside. Les was sitting near the patio heater. I gave him a seductive wink as I passed and continued walking towards the archway in the hedge and then to the bottom of the garden, where Les had found me earlier. I waited there for a few minutes, slowly sipping my gin. I heard footsteps behind me and I leant forward against a rain barrel, which stood beside the summer house, and said, "Take me hard, Les."

He didn't reply. I felt my G string being pulled to one side and a hard cock, rubbing against my pussy lips. I had never been as wet and his cock went inside without any effort. He just stood still, so I started to ride it. I wanted to feel his hot cum inside me. I urged him to fuck me and he started riding me slowly. He withdrew after every few strokes. Then he pushed hard into me again and fucked me harder. He continued doing so for about five minutes, going faster after each re-entry. Then he started to fuck me really fast and I felt his cock get stiffer than I had ever felt a cock get.

Suddenly, he moaned and I felt his hot seed inside me. I fell forward onto the drum and he just kept fucking me harder and faster until he was drained. Then he withdrew slowly from my well fucked pussy. I felt his cum run down my inner thighs and soak my stocking tops. I turned to embrace him, but it wasn't Les. It was his brother, Chris. I just stood there, looking at Chris. I didn't know what to say. Then I heard a voice from the darkness. It was Les.

"Sloppy seconds, Kate?" he asked.

"What's keeping you?" I replied.

Published 
Written by Truckstopangel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments