Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna and Matt's First Solo Adventure

"Anna becomes a cheater."

43
7 Comments 7
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"After our first time swapping with Beth and Matt, Anna and Matt met for a solo adventure without my knowledge. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Beth helped them facilitate the meeting. The following is the account as related by Anna."

Adam and I headed out to brunch with Beth and Matt when we woke up. Things were okay between all of us. Everyone was all smiles as we had enjoyed the night before. However, I still wanted more of Matt. The one minute he was in me was not enough. I understood where Adam came from with the condoms, but I hate them. We have known Matt and Beth for quite some time, and everyone is safe and clean, so I wasn't worried about anything.

In the week following, Matt had started texting me. He wanted to see me again. He would send me dirty little thoughts and tell me everything he wanted to do to me. After a week of this, I got this text:

"Hey, so I cleared it with Beth. She is cool with me and you meeting up alone. What do you think?"

"I would love to feel you again, but I don't think Adam will be cool with it," I replied.

"He doesn't have to know. We can meet up without him around. He will never need to know," Matt persisted.

I wanted him so badly. Something about just having a taste left me so needy. Whenever I thought about a rendezvous with Matt, I soaked my panties.

After multiple texts where Matt would tell me how good it would be and all the things he would do to me, I finally caved and responded, "If I say yes, how would it work?"

He responded, "You could tell Adam you and Beth are going out for drinks and come here instead. Beth will be gone on Friday night."

"No, that's too suspicious. We always do drinks together with you guys," I said.

"Okay, how about over lunch? I can meet you at work and spend your lunch break satisfying one another," he suggested.

I pondered that for a while. I was so wet thinking about it. In the past, Adam had met me for lunch dates before I had a quiet spot where no one would know what we were doing. A lunch date might work, I thought.

"Let's do it. What day works for you?" I typed with butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm free tomorrow," he sent back.

With the date set, the nerves started to mount. I didn't know if I could wait. What if Adam found out? The secrecy of it all made it even hotter.

That night, I went home and tried to be as calm and relaxed as possible. Before bed, I took a long hot shower to care for some pruning needs.

Adam left before me in the morning, so I had time to choose what to wear under my scrubs. I chose a black lace g-string with a butterfly made of lace in the back. My lingerie choice matched my nerves. My bra matched as well, a black padded bra. My B-cups need as much help as they can get.

That morning at work, time stood still. At 11:00 a.m., I got a text from Matt. "I'll be at the parking lot at 12:05, according to Google."

Am I going through with this? It is cheating. I brought a condom. That is what Adam wanted, so is it cheating? I reasoned.

I want to feel Matt so badly. It is happening, I thought.

We met about a mile from my work as I didn't want any of my co-workers to see Matt. I pulled into the lot. He was waiting for me on his motorcycle. He rode a red crotch rocket of some sort. He wore tight blue jeans, a racing jacket, and a white t-shirt. I could feel the nerves turn into anticipation.

Matt hopped in my SUV, and we headed about five minutes away to a private area of a nearby nature preserve that Adam and I had used in the past. Matt touched my thigh the whole drive, slowly working it closer to my wetness. As soon as I parked the car, I jumped over on Matt, kissing him hard as I didn't want to wait any longer to have him. He worked his hands under my shirt, working it over my head.

I opened the passenger door, exited the car, and slid my pants down, revealing the butterfly as I bent over. I opened the back door and lay down on the back seat, commanding Matt, "Get back here. Now!"

Matt removed his jacket, shirt, and pants, sliding off his underwear simultaneously. His cock stood fully erect, all eight inches. I was so wet I needed no foreplay; I wanted that cock deep in me. I had the condom out, which he reluctantly put on. He knew he needed to wear it for me to go through with this.

smoothshowoff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smoothshowoff

"Please, fuck me!" I begged as I slid over my panties.

Matt moved into position in the car. He left the head of his cock right at the opening of my pussy. I tried to squirm closer to get him in me, but he moved his hips back, pulling away.

"Please, put it in me. Please! Please!" I continued to beg.

He leaned in close, pushing his cock close, so close. Then, as he slipped himself into me slowly, he whispered, "Is this what you have been waiting for?"

My eyes rolled into the back of my head. I think he touched my brain. He was in so deep, I couldn't speak. His massive member took my breath away. He pulled himself out of my dripping pussy. He lingered, not putting in me right away.

I whimpered, "Please."

At that, he thrust himself, impaling me till his balls slapped my ass. He stayed buried in my sloppy, wet pussy for ten seconds before pulling out, causing me to moan so loud he knew I almost came with that one thrust, so he slammed his cock back into me hard, stuffing me full.

I came so hard with that second thrust I clamped down hard on his member he could not pull out this time. As I rode the wave down, he glided in and out of me rhythmically. I could feel him tense and throb with one last hard thrust. He filled the condom. He must not have cum for a week.

Glancing at the clock, I knew I still had twenty more minutes with this big, beautiful cock. I pulled the condom off and sucked Matt clean. He was already hard. I pulled him out of the car, bent over the hood, and pulled him behind me.

"Fuck me again. I only brought one condom. I didn't think it would happen so quickly. Just fuck me raw and pull out. I need more," I told him.

He pushed himself into me. I collapsed onto the hood. I was submitting to his cock as he pounded me from behind. I made sure he knew I was enjoying myself, moaning and crying out. I came a second and third time, letting Matt use my fuck hole as he wished. I needed that cock, so anything it wanted, it could have. I could feel him start to pulse. He made no effort to pull out of me, and I made no effort to make him. I wanted him deep inside me. I could feel the rope of hot cum hit my insides. As it did, I came harder than any of the times before.

As we drove to the lot so I would arrive on time for work, Matt asked, "When can we do this again? I need your tight little pussy again."

I thought to myself, I broke Adam's rule already, and I want that cock again. There was no way I was going to stop.

"Soon, very soon," I responded.

At work that afternoon, I knew something had changed. I needed the darkness and secrecy of the affair I loved and still love Adam, but the slut inside needed out.

The next day, I got a text from Beth, "Now it is my turn ;)"

"What does that mean?" I replied.

I was nervous again. Was Beth going to blow this whole thing up?

I texted Matt to figure out what was going on.

He said, "Beth wants to use your husband like I used you. I told her Adam did not know, but she does not care."

Beth texted back, "I know Matt told you, but I want a night alone with Adam."

"How do you want me to get that for you?" I replied.

"Just let him know you are okay with it. He wants it to. I have been in contact with him already," Beth sent.

"Okay, I will see what I can do. Also, thank you for borrowing me Matt," I replied.

"You are welcome."

Over the next few weeks, I worked on Adam getting on board with a night alone with Beth. However, this raised some red flags for Adam.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by cfwc86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments