Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bath For Two

"...this close-up, well-lit view of her completely naked body was the first time he had seen her like this..."

25
7 Comments 7
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

“Hey, you're getting a little close down there,” Shane said, facing Leah in the tub. Feeling one of her toes scrape his inner thigh, up high, he added, “Not that I mind.”

The two of them nudged each other with legs and feet and hands under the water, recounting how they had ended up like this. Confiding in each other over the past several weeks that their respective spouses didn't share their sexual desires, they had left open the possibility of getting their needs met by someone else. As it turned out, “someone else” meant “each other”, as they both came to suspect that it would. Having come down to a B&B on the coast for a night while their spouses happened to be away at the same time, they shared their first fuck down at the beach a few hours ago, and Leah decided to settle into a relaxing bath after their dinner.

Shane's knee was up out of the water, foot planted on the floor of the tub for balance while he stretched out the other leg. She squirmed as his toes found her nipple. And he squirmed when her toes found his hard cock.

She looked him in the eyes, arching her foot below the water and pushing forward. “You don't mind my toes giving a little stroke?”

“Not if you don't mind the nipple play!” His toes crawled up her front, nudging a breast through the bubbles, finding and flicking one of those nipples. They both closed their eyes, lying back in the water, fondling each other with their feet.

“Mmm,” Leah purred, squeezing her breasts together between her arms. “Fuck, these nipples are very happy.” The toes of his one foot had been alternating between them, teasing them to stiffness.

“I like happy nipples,” he replied, smiling. His wife had reiterated on several occasions that she didn't care for having her tits “messed with,” as she put it, annoyed that men were so fascinated by women's breasts. Leah knew this, and Shane knew that she knew, so there was no point in bringing his wife's lack of responsiveness into this – their previous conversations about such things were what brought them to where there were now.

They continued to tease each other gently, relaxing for a few minutes, listening to a sigh or two while the water ripped occasionally. “I'm going to have to get out,” Leah finally said, “before I go wrinkly.” She smiled at Shane, adding, “But you can help with the moisturizer.”

Shane sat on the side of the tub, watching as Leah dried herself off with a towel. Their fuck down at the beach was while it was getting dark, with her dress down in the front but otherwise mostly covering her, so this close-up, well-lit view of her completely naked body was the first time he had seen her like this.

She scooped a dollop of moisturizing cream out and stroked across one of her breasts, smiling at the way his hard cock reacted to her show.

“You didn't spread that out evenly,” he observed as she wiped her hands across her stomach and hips. She didn't make a move to even it out, so he offered, “Here, let me help.” Standing naked with his stiff cock pointed at her, he shook his hands to try to dry them while she waited, a smirk playing across her mouth.

“Need a towel?” She teasingly pulled it back out of reach when he grabbed for it, then gently hung it on his stiff cock. “Oh, look at that... a new towel rail!”

They both had a good laugh, and he pulled her into him for a playful series of kisses, towel pinned between them. He was able to wipe a hand dry, and used it to massage the moisturizing cream into her tit while they made out. He couldn't resist the allure of burying his face in her neck, savoring the fresh clean bare skin.

“Mmm, I love having my neck kissed,” she purred, sighing with pleasure.

The towel slipped and fell to the floor, and they both took that as a sign that they should grind their naked bodies into each other even more. He turned her halfway round after a minute, locking eyes with her in the mirror as he scooped another dab of moisturizer onto his fingers. “Need some more for your back,” he smiled.

Making sure to rub his stiff dick into her thigh and ass, he spread a light coating of moisturizer all the way up to her neck, down her shoulders and arms, and down her back to her butt. Placing a hand around her front, he gave her ear a few kisses, slipping some tongue to test. He saw her smile in the mirror and felt her push back against him.

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

As Shane rubbed the hardness of his dick up and down the small of Leah's back, he gently tweaked a nipple with the fingers of one hand while sliding the other down her front. Her breath caught as his fingers reached her trimmed pussy hair.

“Mmm, I love a nice bush,” he told her, grabbing at the short hairs with his fingertips, pulling on them as he continued to pull on her nipple.

“Ooh, naughty! Glad you appreciate it, though.”

Shane's hand dipped lower, between her thighs, fingering her smooth pussy lips, discovering how ridiculously wet she was. Sliding his fingers up and down her labia, he didn't even need to dip inside of her to spread the wetness around. Moving his hips to poke her with the head of his cock, he switched hands, his slick fingers now teasing her nipple.

Shane felt a nudging of his cock, realizing that Leah's fingers were between her legs, straightening it. Upon his next “poke”, the head and most of the shaft penetrated her, sliding deep into her pussy.

“I can't help myself,” she giggled, smiling at him in the mirror, covering his hand with hers to push his fingers across her clit. She rocked back so that his cock pushed in deep, then out a little, holding for a little tease, then back in deep again. He tried to fuck her slowly, but couldn't resist building up speed as he grabbed her hips, watching his shaft disappear into her and come back out, over and over again.

The sight of her tits jiggling in the mirror spurred him on even more. Before he realized what he was doing, he had a tight handful of her hair, pulling her head back and going at her harder and harder. The look on her face told him that she loved it.

“Oh, fuck, Leah, you feel good!” Shane plowed into her firmly, grunting along with her, their warm, wet sex producing squishing and slapping sounds.

“Oh, fuck, yes, harder, please!”

He gripped her hair tighter and rammed deeply. “If I do,” he warned as he pounded her faster and deeper, “I won't be able to hold it!”

“Fuck! Harder!” It was obvious that she didn't want him to hold it. Giving her long, quick strokes, fuller than full, deeper than deep, he fingered her clit, feeling her begin to shudder.

“You want it? You're about to climax?” he teased, mashing her clit while he continued to drive his cock up into her.

“Fuck, yes!”

“More cream on your back?” he asked, half wanting to shoot his load all over her. “Or inside?”

“Uh! Inside! Please!”

He was past the point of no return, his balls ready to release any second, feeling the firmness of her clit as he lunged into her hard with long, full strokes. She cried out as he began to tremble, waves taking over both of them, unable to hold it any longer.

“Oh here it is, Leah... uuhh here it is.... aahhhhhooooo!” He held rigidly against her, his cock all the way inside her clenching tunnel, pulsing, spurting, gushing, holding a firm grip on her tit without thinking. The fingers on his other hand massaged her orgasming pussy. “Oh, fuck, Leah, yessssss, oohhh it's so wet, all over my fingers...”

“Everything's wet,” Leah replied, slumping over the counter. Still inside, he draped himself over her as they made eye contact again, smiling while he kissed her neck and ear. She smiled back, her breathing still a bit ragged.

“Thank you for inviting me into your bath,” he said, giving her shoulder a lick. “Um, I think you invited me. Or did I just assume and jump in?”

The two laughed. “You were definitely invited,” she assured him, “if only by a suggestive look.”

As Shane backed up a step, withdrawing his spent cock from her, Leah giggled at the feeling of the wetness trickling down her thighs. Spinning her around so that they could face each other, he kissed down from her neck to her shoulder, then down further. Lifting a breast, his lips settled on and surrounded her nipple, gently nipping and sucking.

As they stood there caressing each other's naked bodies, Shane said, almost apologetically, “Well, we were all clean.” Yes, they needed to separate and clean up the new mess they just made... but not just yet.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments