Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beauty is Only Skin Deep

"She cheated on me and I got even"

66
57 Comments 57
20.0k Views 20.0k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Recommended Read

If in September two years ago, if you had seen a nerdy looking kid walking across campus with his head down and a backpack full of books on his back, it probably would have been me... John Williams. I came to McGill University in Montreal to get a degree in Economics. I wanted to get my degree as quickly as possible, so I wasn't involved with sports, social clubs, or fraternities. I had always been shy. Now, I just wanted to get in and get out as quickly as possible.

 

 

During my freshman year, I was blown away when a girl I considered to be one of the top beauties in my class came on to me. ME. Mr. Nerdy. We met at a freshman dance and have been an item since then.

 

My beautiful girl is Alice and she studies Genetics.

 

In her second year, her parents had consented to her renting an apartment rather than living on campus. This made it much handier than having to find opportunities and places to indulge our carnal pleasures.

 

But, this was going to be a long dull summer. Alice had left to spend the summer between semesters with her parents, who live in Toronto. I was going to remain in Montreal. We had both finished our second year at McGill and between terms, I would have to work in Montreal.

 

Alice was an eighteen-year-old blond beauty, easily one of the most sought after girls on campus. I considered myself lucky that she was my girlfriend. We had parted with promises of being faithful to each other over the summer. This had reassured me and I had no doubts that I would remain faithful to her over the three months we would be apart.

 

We had not moved in together as that would have been a deal breaker if her parents found out that she was living with a man. However, I did spend a lot of evenings and weekends at her place. I had rented a one-room studio across the street, which was sufficient for my needs.

 

I immersed myself in my work and Alice and I texted each other at least twice a day. We kept each other informed of our activities, and exchanged unending ‘I Love You’ messages.

 

I was not a jock but I did enjoy sports. My early morning gym routine kept me fit and in the summer. I played tennis on a regular basis. In fact, I planned to play on Sunday with my friend Richard when I realized my tennis racquet was at Alice’s apartment.

 

Alice had asked her friend Denise to stay in the apartment for the summer. Denise was her BFF and as unlike Alice as any girl could be. Whereas Alice was tall, slim and elegant, Denise was almost the direct opposite. She was about four inches shorter, wore thick glasses and in truth was maybe a little bit dumpy. It was hard to tell, as the clothes she wore tended to hide rather than reveal her figure.

 

I called Denise and asked her if I could come over to pick up my racquet. She was on the point of going out and asked if I could come over that evening. I agreed and we arranged that I would go over at seven o’clock.

 

When I rang the doorbell, Denise invited me to come in. Together we searched for my tennis racquet and finally found it where Alice had stuffed it in the back of a closet. The search over, Denise asked me if I would like a beer.

 

We sat in the small living room across from each other and made small talk until Denise made a statement that floored me.

 

“It’s too bad that you are going out with Alice,” she said with a wistful smile.

 

“Uhh… Why is that?” I responded.

 

“Well if you were not, you and I could perhaps date during the next three months.” She answered.

 

Now what had put that idea in her mind, I wondered? She had always been friendly and pleasant whenever we met, but I had never shown her any interest. Why would I date her when I had Alice?

 

“Denise, I thought that Alice was your best friend.”

 

“Alice finds me handy to have around just like you are handy to have around,” Denise offered with a smile. “She is sure when we are together that all eyes will be on her and that no one will look at me.”

 

“What do you mean by me being handy to have around?” I asked bewildered.

 

“Are you sure you want me to tell you? She asked.

 

“Well, yeah, I’m sure. Are you trying to undermine our relationship?”

 

“John, the relationship you have with her is in your mind. Alice is not in love with you. She is using you while she is in Montreal because she knows she can control you. You are safe and she will dispose of you as soon as she has no more use for you.”

 

“I think you are dead wrong,” I said. “She loves me and tells me so several times a day.”

 

“Words are cheap. She is just using you. Where do you think she is at this moment?” She asked.

 

“Watching TV with her mother at home.”

 

“Are you sure? How do you know?”

 

“She sent me a text message that she was doing that, ” I answered.

 

“So, call her at home and speak with her. Tell her you needed to hear her voice.”

 

“Okay, just to prove that you are mistaken I’ll do just that.”

 

I dialed the number and Alice’s mother answered. When I asked to speak to Alice, she told me that she had gone out with some friends earlier in the day. I immediately sent a text message to Alice asking her how was the program she was watching. The answer came back almost immediately that she and her mother were enjoying an episode of Downton Abbey.

 

I guess my expression must have been all that Denise needed to see. She looked at me with pity in her eyes.

 

“Do you know where she is?” I asked her, hoping that she didn’t know.

 

“Are you sure you want to know? I talked to her earlier today and she did tell me what she was going to be doing.”

 

“Tell me,” I snarled. “Where is she?”

 

“Do you really want to know, John?”

 

“YES!”

 

“She is out with a guy named Bill. He was her high school boyfriend. She has been lying to you when she tells you she loves you. She likes you but she is in love with Bill.”

 

I could feel tears welling in my eyes. I felt betrayed and unwanted. Then I started to feel rage building in me. At that moment, I knew that I would no longer let people such as Alice ever use me again. I sat there with tears rolling down my cheeks. Denise came over and handed me a box of tissues and I wiped my eyes.

 

Denise sat next to me and put an arm around my shoulder. “Don’t worry John, there are more women out there and it won’t take you long to find another girlfriend.” She said as she gently caressed my face.

 

I turned to look at her and she had taken off her glasses. Looking at her face, I realized that without them, her eyes were stunning and she looked very different. In wonder, I raised my hand and caressed her cheeks. Slowly our faces were getting closer to each other. She parted her full lips and our mouths met in a long kiss. I felt her tongue dart out and slip into my mouth. Soon we were in the middle of the most passionate kiss that I had ever experienced.

 

As we broke apart, both of us looking at each other she said, “See, there are other options available to you. You are a very handsome and desirable man. I know that if anything happens between you and me it’s because you are mad at her and want to get even. I want you to know however, I’ve always had this crush on you. If you wish to be with me, even if it is only for tonight, I’m completely willing.”

 

I didn’t say a word, but my hand reached out and slipped under the bulky sweatshirt she was wearing to find her breast. My hand fell on naked flesh. I cupped her breast and softly massaged her nipple. I could feel it stiffen under my touch and was soon a hard little nub. She let out a soft moan and then removed my hand.

 

“Not here,” she said. She stood up and took my hand to lead me to the bathroom. “Tonight I want to show you what a woman who cares can do. I know that with Alice, you did make love. However, I also know that it was a very vanilla type lovemaking and that’s all she would do with you. Right?”

 

“Yes, that’s true. She never would let me spend the night and as soon as we finished she had me leave.”

 

“Well, that’s not what I have in mind for us tonight. First, I’m going to get you out of those clothes. We are going to take a shower together. Then I’ll show you what making love is all about.”

 

She slowly unbuttoned and opened my shirt. Her fingers trailed a path down my chest to my navel. She unbuckled my belt and lowered the zipper on my jeans. With a little push, they slid off my hips to my feet and I stepped out of them as her hand brushed against my cock through my briefs.

 

I felt my cock stiffen at her touch and my mind went into overdrive. I am going to show you, Alice. I thought. If you can cheat on me, I am going to do the same with your best friend.

 

Denise lowered my briefs, stepped back, and looked at my cock. “ Mm... mm … Looks so tasty.” She smiled at me.

 

I reached over and removed her sweatshirt revealing the most luscious set of tits I had ever seen. They were perfectly shaped and looked so succulent. They were slightly conical, with delicate pink nipples mounted like two cherries in the middle of areolas, which were two inches in diameter. They begged to be kissed and touched.

 

I reached out to take them in my hands and she slapped them away. “Be patient, John. Let me take the lead tonight. I’m going to show you what sex and loving should be.”

 

She shimmied out of her sweat pants letting them pool around her ankles, revealing her whole body to me. My jaw dropped. She was the picture of voluptuousness. Her belly had a slight swell with the cutest little dimple for a navel. My eyes dropped down to see full hips . Her pussy was tantalizingly smooth with a tuft of brown curls just above her full pussy lips. Her thighs were strong and her legs were slender and well formed.

 

She looked at the expression on my face and giggled. “Not what you were expecting?”

 

“You’re beautiful.” I blurted out. “Why do you hide yourself the way you do?”

 

“You are such a man,” she said with a laugh. “I don’t hide. I am just not into displaying myself the way Alice does unless I am with somebody I like and respect. Now get under the shower and let me wash you.”

 

Stepping under the stream of water, I let the water relax my body. Denise came in and slowly started lathering my back. I could feel her hands start at my shoulders and soap my back. She lathered me from neck to feet. Not a spot was untouched and she sent sparks shooting through my body as her hands ran over my butt and washed between my ass cheeks.

 

I turned to face her and saw that she had soaped herself. She took me in her arms and used her body to soap my front. The feel of her breasts against my chest was amazingly sensual. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against me as she ground her crotch against my rampant erection.

DakotaKiing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaKiing

 

As I reached for the liquid soap to wash her she again stopped me. “No, I showered before you came. This is for you.” Saying that, she reached between our bodies and used her soapy hands to wash my cock. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before and I was hoping it would never stop.

 

Finally, she finished and we both rinsed off. She used a towel to dry me off rubbing me vigorously. Taking my hand, she led me to the bedroom. “Lie down and make yourself comfortable,” she said as she smiled at me.

 

I placed myself on the bed and she came to lie next to me. I could smell her fragrance and the softness of her skin against mine. “Are you ready to be loved and to learn what loving sex is?” she asked.

 

“Oh my god, yes,” I answered. “You have me horny beyond belief. I want to make love to you, now.”

 

She smiled sweetly and told me, “Let me take the lead for now. Will you do as I ask?”

 

“I’m not about to say no!”

 

“Okay. I presume that Alice is the only girl with whom you’ve been intimate. Correct?”

 

“Uh… yes” I answered, hating to admit the truth.

 

“So knowing Alice and her narcissism, I presume she has never done anything with you but let you fuck her in the missionary position. Tonight I want to show you what two people can do to make each other feel better sexually.” She asked, “Now, do you promise to do what I tell you to do?”

 

I reached out to hug her to me and again she stopped me, pushing me back on the bed. “Please remember that I am in charge for tonight.”

 

She took a blindfold and wrapped it around my head cutting off my vision. I felt her take my hands, place them above my head, and tie them together so I could not move them.

 

“Why are you doing that?” I asked.

 

“Right now I only want you to feel what I’m doing. Your turn will come later,” she whispered in my ear.

 

I felt her lips against my ear as she slowly licked around it. Her teeth grasped my ear and tugged on it. I felt her lips against mine and her tongue parted my lips and met mine. It was sensual and loving. She bit lightly at my lower lip and tugged on it. I felt her tongue against my neck as she licked her way downward finally stopping at my nipples.

 

I had never realized just how sensitive my nipples were and as she licked, sucked, and bit them softly. It hit me that maybe this was close to what a woman must experience.

 

Her tongue trailed down to my navel, which she licked and kissed again sending sparks coursing through my body. I felt her shift her weight and then she started working her tongue along my inner thigh getting ever closer to my erection. I could feel that I was leaking precum already.

 

Her hot breath was now against my scrotum. She took my legs and bent them at the knee.

 

“John, has Alice ever given you a blowjob ?” She asked.

 

“No, never, ” I answered.

 

“Well get ready for your first time.” She giggled.

 

Her velvety tongue licked at my balls and she took each one into her mouth. Then to my amazement, she licked lower actually licking my anal pucker. The feeling was indescribably erotic. At that moment, I came to realize that this woman could do anything she wanted to me. In all my time with Alice, I had never been taken to such heights of sensuality.

 

Slowly her tongue licked up my shaft and the heat of her mouth on me almost made me cum. She must have sensed it as she withdrew her tongue and squeezed my cock tightly between her fingers. I felt her tongue circling the circumcised head of my penis tracing circles around the rim while she mouthed the tip into her soft wet mouth. I was in a state of bliss.

 

I felt myself slide into her mouth as she engulfed my shaft till I could feel her nose against my pubic hair. Sliding up and down, I knew I could not hold out much longer when she slid a finger into my ass and started to massage my prostate.

 

“I’m going to cum,” I groaned.

 

Instead of withdrawing, I felt the suction increase around my shaft as I erupted and shot spurt after spurt into her mouth. She kept sucking on my cock until I felt that she had drained every bit of my essence from me.

 

As she pulled away, she uttered a contented moan and moved up to remove my blindfold. She lowered her face towards mine and kissed me. I could taste myself as her tongue slid into my mouth. Instead of drawing back, I reciprocated and discovered that this woman had done something that I had never thought possible. I realized that Alice was a thing of the past, erased from my thoughts and feelings.

 

She untied my hands and I saw her beautiful green eyes gazing into my face. I reached up and wrapped my arms around her pulling her to me. As I kissed her, I knew that here was a woman who cared for me. Why I don’t know, but she did.

 

She lay cuddled in my arms and I felt myself tumbling into feelings I had never before experienced. I started to speak and she put a finger over my lips to silence me.

 

“Not now, John. Stay within the feeling. I would love for you to do to me what I did to you. I want to feel you lick and kiss me, play with my body. Eventually, I want to feel your cock penetrate me. But first, let me get us a drink while you recover.”

 

She left and returned with a bottle of white wine. She poured us each a glass and came back to lie next to me. I slowly caressed her body as she cuddled in my arms making soft purring sounds in my neck. Her skin felt like silk under my touch as I massaged her back and her ass. I could feel my arousal returning. I was resolved to make her feel as good as she had made me feel.

 

Finally, I felt ready. I started by kissing her passionately as our tongues twined I could feel the urgency of her kiss. Slowly my tongue traced its way down to her breasts. I took each nipple in turn into my mouth, sucked, and licked those tender stiff nubs. Her back arched to feed them into my waiting lips.

 

“Harder,” she moaned. “Suck and pinch them harder. Oh, baby, that feels so good.”

 

I was afraid of hurting her, however, she kept urging me to really pinch and bite on them. Her face was contorted in an expression of bliss as I pulled and tugged on those sweet morsels. Slowly I licked and kissed her, feasting on her voluptuous flesh. Reaching her belly button, I let my tongue tickle it till she started to giggle.

 

I placed myself between her soft thighs and licked my way upward along her thighs. She parted her legs and bent them to open herself to me. My tongue traveled upward savoring every inch of her body. I could smell her arousal but decided that I wanted to replicate for her every sensation she had provoked in me.

 

I raised her hips and parted her ass cheeks to reveal her pink anal pucker. Without hesitation, I let my tongue lick her asshole. Her moans were now almost constant as she felt the tip of my tongue licking at her opening. I probed her as deeply as my tongue would go and she started thrusting her hips at me.

 

I came back up and let my tongue glide on each side of her full pussy lips. Before my eyes, I could see her clit emerge from its hood. I clamped my lips around it and she shrieked in delight as I licked and sucked on it.

 

I introduced a finger into her pussy to find it wet and hot. She was dripping with juice. I let my tongue slide into her pink flesh and tasted her rich creamy sweet essence. Slowly sliding a finger into her ass I felt her grip my finger in her tight hole as her pussy clamped down on my tongue. I brought my other hand to her clit and rubbed it with my thumb.

 

“Yes John, just like that. You are going to make me cum,” she sighed.

 

I felt her whole body start to quiver and saw her stomach muscles heave and her flowing juices drenched and coated my tongue. I continue while she had a series of orgasms, one after the other.

 

Finally, she stopped cumming and I raised my face to look at her. Her eyes were gleaming and her smile was enough to melt my heart.

 

“Was that was your first time going down on a woman?” She asked.

 

“Yes,” I answered, worried that I had not done it correctly. “Was it good for you?”

 

“Well, I can tell you that you seem to have a talent for finding the way to a woman’s heart… and pussy,” she laughed. “Now fuck me. I want to feel your cock buried deep in my pussy. I want your cum to drench my hole. Don’t hold back, I am on the pill.”

 

I placed myself between her wide spread legs and brought my cock towards her. I let it slide between her pussy lips and felt her wetness coating the length of my shaft. Parting her waiting pussy, I introduced the tip to her and she immediately lifted her hips to meet my thrust. I was immediately enveloped in the tightest, wettest sheath I had ever experienced. I thrust deeply into her and could feel myself bottoming out against her cervix.

 

Her hips were writhing under me and I reached down and placed my hands on her hips and pulled her towards me on every thrust. She was moaning and her eyes glistened with abandonment as I thrust ever faster into her. I brought a finger to her asshole and started to rub against it. All of a sudden, her hips changed position and it was buried deep up her ass.

 

Her pussy clamped down on me and it was as if it was milking my cock. I could feel myself throbbing and pulsing in her sweet hole. I knew I would not be able to last for long. Again, I saw her stomach muscles ripple and her moans increased in pitch. I knew she also was close.

 

“I’m going to cum. I want you to cum with me.” I told her.

 

“Yes, cum for me, John. Cum for me and fill me up. This is so good.”

 

I felt my cock erupt for a second time that day. It shot spurt after spurt of my seed into her waiting depths. She was right with me and I could feel her hot juices bathing my cock.

 

We finally slowed down and I let my body fall across hers. Her mouth was waiting for mine and we lay there with me on top of her kissing each other.

 

I rolled over while keeping my cock deep in her. She looked at me and smiled her mischievous smile.

 

“Well, big boy, how are you feeling? Did any of this feel different to you?”

 

“You know, Denise this has certainly been more than different. It has been sublime.”

 

“How do you feel about cheating on Alice?”

 

“I frankly don’t give a shit,” I answered honestly. “She is cheating on me, not only with what she is doing with her buddy back home but also by not giving herself to me the way you have. I realize now that her beauty is only skin deep and the difference with you is that your beauty is all the way to the core of your being.”

 

“So what do you think? Do you want us to become fuck buddies for the summer? She said again giving me that mischievous smile.

 

“I don’t think so,” I answered. “I want us to become lovers and to date you from now on. What do YOU think?”

 

“Oh, you sweet man. Just come and kiss me,” she said with a lilting laugh. “That was what I hoped for all along.”

 

Edited by JefferyB

 

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments