Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beauty is Only Skin Deep - The Revenge

"Alice returns and is taught a lesson"

55
48 Comments 48
16.9k Views 16.9k
4.4k words 4.4k words

“Well, John how are you feeling?" Denise asked. "Did any of this feel different to you?”

 

 

“You know," I answered, "This has certainly been more than different. It’s been sublime.”

 

“How do you feel about cheating on Alice?”

 

“I frankly don’t give a shit,” I answered honestly. “She is cheating on me not only with what she is doing with her buddy back home but also by not giving herself to me the way you have. I realize now that her beauty is only skin deep and the difference with you is that your beauty is all the way to the core of your being.”

 

“So what do you think? Do you want us to become fuck buddies for the summer? She said again giving me that mischievous smile.

 

“I don’t think so,” I answered. “I want us to become lovers and to date you from now on. What do YOU think?”

 

“Oh, you sweet man,” she said with a lilting laugh. “Just come and kiss me. That was what I hoped for all along. What do you say about spending the night with me?”

 

“Let me just send a text message to Alice first. I’m going to tell her to go fuck herself,” I answered.

 

“No don’t do that. I have an idea I’d like to talk to you about first. That girl needs to be taught a lesson and we can teach her one that she will remember for the rest of her life.”

 

“Really, what kind of a lesson?” I asked.

 

“Alice has been treating you with contempt. She has often said to me that you were a lousy lover and the reason she dated you was that she could control you like a little puppy dog. She also used me to feel superior because she was better looking than I was and in contrast that would make her look good. Right?”

 

“Well yes, that seems, to sum up the situation,” I answered.

 

“Have you considered why I went along with this knowing what I knew?”

 

“There were two reasons, the first is that I was very attracted to you and knew that if I played my cards right you and I could end up together. Now the second is… Well, I will have to tell you eventually so brace yourself for this. I am bisexual, John. I’ve enjoyed her beauty and have lusted for her since we met. Does that shock you?” she asked me blushing.

 

I sat there naked on the bed beside her and just stared not knowing what to say. My mind was racing trying to process this new information. I had never expected this turn of events. Slowly a picture formed in my mind of Denise and Alice making love to each other and realized that I was getting excited by the thought. My cock was even reacting and I was getting an erection as I visualized the two of them together having sex.

 

Denise noticed my arousal and wrapped her warm hand around my cock. “What are you thinking?” she asked as she gave my rod a squeeze.

 

“I’m not sure what to think. I’ve certainly fallen in lust with you and maybe even in love. I’m positive that I wouldn’t accept you being with another man if we were together. The picture of you and Alice together, however, does not seem to disturb me as much as it excites me. Would I be part of the action? I asked.

 

“Absolutely, I intend that she becomes our sex slave, our slut to use as we see fit.” She said with an evil grin.

 

“How are we going to do that?”

 

“Well, first you will keep on acting with her as if all is great between you two till she gets back. Just keep texting like you have and when you talk to tell her how anxious you are for her return and how much you miss her. Can you do that?”

 

“Sure I can,” I answered.

 

“We can discuss and plan what to do when she returns over the next few weeks. Now come here and take me in your arms and make love to me.”

 

#

 

As the summer months went by Denise underwent some changes. Gone were the baggy clothes and thick glasses. She had invested in contact lenses. Her hair was now styled and she wore makeup and perfume. Not heavy makeup but just a light touch of lipstick and a whiff of a musky perfume that made me want to fuck her every time I smelled it.

 

We became very close doing all kind of fun things together, and of course working on my skills as a lover. I felt that I was taking a master course in sex with her. When I asked her how she had gained such knowledge of the subject she would just smile sweetly at me and change the subject.

 

One day I just did not let her change the subject and told her I needed an answer to my question. We were sitting in a sidewalk café and she just looked at me for a few moments before standing, taking my hand and walking across the street to a park. She led me to a bench and sat down pulling me to sit next to her.

 

“John, I realized some time ago that I was never going to be the Homecoming Queen. I first have no taste for that and I do not have that look. I also realized early on that my sexuality was much greater than that of my peers. I was fortunate that when I was sixteen I fell in love with an older man and he fell in love with me. He became my mentor and my lover. Together we explored all the facets of sex and he led me through a marvelous journey of my life to date. I discovered things about myself that I never suspected.”

 

“What happened? Why aren’t you with him now?” I asked.

 

“Are you jealous, my darling? Don’t be. He passed away from cancer over a year ago and since that time I realized that I had been living a fantasy. When I saw you, I saw that you could be the soulmate I was craving.” She said smiling at me and giving me a passionate kiss.

 

“I have two questions for you. First why me and…?”

 

She silenced me by placing a finger against my lips. “One question at a time. You because I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. You are also the most wonderful of lovers. You have the gift of having no taboos with sex and sexual situations and I feel you accept me as I am. You are always ready to play with me at whatever I propose. You show all the talent you have and are becoming as kinky as I am which I love. You are indeed a rare person my love.”

 

I blushed at those words and felt stunned at what she had just said. Me, kinky? I had never thought of myself in that light. Thinking over the past while, however, I realized that maybe I was. I had enjoyed the Dom/sub play we had had together as well as the anal episodes. As a matter of fact, I had enjoyed every moment of my time with her.

 

I lusted for her with every fiber of me being. I was deeply and truly in love with my Denise. Alice was truly a thing of the past. While I was still pissed off at Alice, however, I no longer lusted for her in the way I used to. I smiled at the thought of making her pay for her actions but that was no longer a priority for me.

 

#

 

Over the summer I had continued, as agreed with Denise, to chat with Alice and the date was fast approaching for her return. I kept getting messages of love from Alice and she said she was anxious to be with me soon.

 

Denise and I had worked out a strategy as to how we would make Alice pay for her disrespect and her lies. Denise was of the opinion that Alice had bisexual tendencies and that her continual fight for control was just a pose. In fact, she was almost certain that Alice was a closet submissive. We had decided to find out.

 

Denise and Alice had agreed that they would share the apartment and that Denise would move into the second bedroom. This was ideal for our plan.

 

I picked up Alice at the airport and we headed back home to her apartment. Denise had agreed to be out when we got there so that Alice and I could catch up.

 

Entering the apartment Alice gave me a lukewarm kiss and told me she was tired and that she would get together with me the next day.

 

“Alice, we have been apart for three months and you still want me to wait?” I asked.

 

She smiled at me and said, “Well you do have a point. How about a quickie and then you can go?”

 

I gave her my best grateful puppy dog look and said, “Okay, let’s see how that works out.”

 

She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She was extraordinarily beautiful and I admired her body as she started unbuttoning her shirt. Her ripe breasts came into view and I stepped forward to put my hands on them.

 

“John, don’t grab I just want a quickie fuck and then you’ll leave.”

 

I did not respond and she shucked off her jeans and the rest of her clothes and lay down on the bed. I just stood there looking at her naked body. The anger rose in me and finally I reacted . I took off my clothes and got on the bed. I grabbed her hands and held them over her head while pinning her down with my body.

 

“John, what are you doing? Why are you so rough?” she asked.

 

“Alice, I am tired of the lies and the deceit. You have been lying to me and cheating on me for long enough. Tonight I am going to teach you the error of your ways.”

 

“What do you mean lying? I have not lied to you,” she said but I could see fear in her eyes as she said it.

 

“All summer you told me that you loved me. Right?”

 

“Yes,” she answered.

 

“You told me you were faithful to me and couldn’t wait to get back and be with me. I know that during the whole time you were with your high school lover and fucking him on a regular basis.”

 

“John,’” she whimpered, “You were here and I did what I needed to, but now I am back with you.”

 

“Not good enough Alice. Things have changed I am not the person you left at the end of the last term. I have learned to be me over those months. Tonight I am going to punish you so that you will never do that to anyone again.”

 

I proceeded to tie her hands over her head to the headboard as she struggled. She kept begging me to stop but I was relentless. She started to yell and I grabbed her panties and stuffed them into her mouth. Taking her legs I also tied them to the same headboard making sure her legs were spread wide apart. Taking two pillows I placed them under her ass to raise it off the bed and make her private parts more accessible.

 

“Alice, are you ready for your punishment?” I asked. “I’m going to spank that tight butt of yours before I fuck you for the rest of the night.”

 

She made a series of grunts through her panties. I reached over and pulled them out. “Did you say something?” I asked.

 

“John, don’t do this to me. I’m sorry I did not mean to hurt you,” she said with tears streaming down her cheeks.

 

“It’s too late for that. Sorry is what you will be after I finish with you. You’ll learn to respect me. To date, that hasn’t taken place. You WILL after I’m done with you.”

 

“John, don’t hit me too hard. Please. I promise I’ll behave from now on. I know I deserve this but don’t hurt me.”

 

“Enough! I’ll give you the option of being gagged or not. Which do you want?”

 

“Don’t gag me please,” she answered.

 

“If I don’t, I expect you to count each spank as it hits your butt. You are going to get ten swats on each cheek. Will you do that?”

 

“Uh… yes.”

 

I proceeded to take off the rest of my clothes. My cock was rigid and fully erect. I could see Alice looking at it with a faint smile on her mouth. The thought ran through my mind that she thought that after this she would be able to control me again. Little did she know the spanking would just be the start of her ordeal.

AntonellaDaMataa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaDaMataa

 

“Ready?” I asked.

 

She nodded at me and I saw her clench her butt cheeks in the expectation of the first spank. I took her panties and covered her eyes. I waited and let her stew till she finally relaxed her muscles. As soon as she relaxed, I hauled back and swatted her tight ass.

 

”Count, Alice or it will not be part of the ten.”

 

“That smarted,” she said.

 

I immediately gave her a second one on the same spot.

 

“COUNT!”

 

A piteous ONE came out of her mouth.

 

I waited to let the anticipation build before swatting the other cheek. This time almost immediately she shouted out, “two.” I kept at a slow pace, raining my spanks across her lovely ass as she counted each blow while crying. Her butt was flaming red by the time I was done. I rested my hand on her ass and caressed it feeling the warmth I had created under the palm of my hand.

 

She was moaning softly as my hand fondled and pinched her reddened ass. I removed the blindfold off her eyes and looked into her eyes. She had a dreamy look to them. I took my hand and ran it through the lips of her pussy. She was sopping wet and I felt her convulse as I lightly fingered her.

 

“You liked that didn’t you?” I asked.

 

“It stings like hell but it excited me. Please, John, let me go now that you have had your revenge.” She answered.

 

“Alice, I haven’t even started. You have toyed with my emotions for a whole year. You have cheated me of our love and cheated on me. Ten spanks to your butt hardly make up for that. I’m going to use you tonight just as you used me. After I’ve finished we’ll discuss where that leaves us.”

 

“What are you going to do to me?”

 

“Well, you used this pussy of yours to please another man. I think it also deserves to be spanked. Don’t you think that would be fitting?”

 

“NO! Not that. Don’t hit me there,” she pleaded.

 

I didn’t answer but just started to spank her across her tight slit. I did not spank her hard but made sure that each time I spanked her it gave her a sharp sting across her pussy lips. She yelped at the first two times, however as I continued the yelps turned to moans and her hips moved up to meet my descending hand.

 

My hand now had a sheen of her juices across the palm and her clit was poking out from its hood as I spanked her. The little bitch was almost cumming from what I was doing to her. I immediately stopped. I did not want her to cum yet.

 

“I see that this is turning you on, you are little slut aren’t you?”

 

“John, I need to cum. This is incredible. I’ve never felt anything like this before. Please, won’t you fuck me now?” she begged.

 

“Not yet. You are far from paying me back from the disrespect you showed me for a whole year. I know what you said about not loving me and just using me. Now I am the one doing the using. When I am through I will consider whether you deserve to cum. But it will be up to you to make me decide whether you will be allowed to cum.”

 

I untied her legs and stretched out her aching limbs. I turned her over so she was face down and told her to get on her hands and knees.

 

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked with a fearful look in her eyes.

 

“Alice, you never wanted to suck my cock in the past. Tonight if you give me a blowjob it’ll go a long way towards earning my forgiveness. I want to fuck your face and feel my cock deep in your throat. If you can do that I’ll give you the fuck you have asked me for.”

 

“Uh… okay. Then the punishment will be over?”

 

“That will be up to you. Your performance will dictate what happens next,” I answered.

 

I moved so that I was kneeling in front of her, and presented my cock to her mouth. She started to reach up and grab my cock. I immediately stopped her. “Tongue and mouth only,” I ordered. She stuck out her tongue and licked the length of my cock. Opening her mouth I felt her lips surround the tip as she took it in tentatively. “Suck it you little slut. Don’t just toy with it.”

 

I grasped her hair and pulled her face towards my cock. Over her shoulders, I saw the door open and Denise entered the room. She placed a finger over her lips indicating that I was not to speak. She...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments