Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being a Team Player When You're Not on the Team

"Be careful what you lust for..."

73
13 Comments 13
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Knock, knock, knock.

I was stripped down in my hotel room, about to hop into the steaming shower, when I heard that knocking at my door. The 'Do Not Disturb' sign was clearly hung, but then maybe my wife had forgotten something. So I wrapped a towel around my waist and tiptoed to the door.

Looking in the peephole, I was surprised to find it was Tanya, the lead of my wife's sales team. My wife had recently started selling cosmetics and we were at the company's sales convention in Texas. Tanya was many levels above my wife's and I didn't just want to ignore her, so I cracked open the door.

"Hi there, Tanya, sorry, my wife's not here."

"Yes, I know, she's in a compulsory meeting. I'm actually here to see you, Jack, can I come in?"

If it were anyone else I'd have said to come back later, but instead I nodded and let her in. I had only met her yesterday, but I knew Tanya was revered amongst her peers, so getting in her good graces would have been beneficial for my wife's standing. And it didn't hurt that we flirted a little the day before, because she was ridiculously attractive.

Tanya was a sexy older woman, about ten to fifteen years my senior, but it was hard to discern based on her appearance. She was living proof that age was sometimes merely just a number. Plus Tanya knew just how to fashion her outfits to enhance her smooth sunkissed skin and shapely provocative curves. Her casual, braless crop top and shorts combination just about had me drooling. I made sure my towel concealed any inappropriate thoughts that I was entertaining in my mind.

"Hi again. I came by because I have my own methods of learning what each of my team members brings to the table. And one way I do that is to individually get to know the people in their lives. This may not seem conventional, but I've found that with the right support system, a person has a greater chance at success," explained Tanya. At that point, she gave me a wink that made my heart skip a beat.

"I have a little ten-point scale system that I use for my own reference, and although the criteria are the same as for the salespeople, all I'm really hoping for is like a six or a seven from you, which is my standard. But anything lower than that, I do suggest your wife find a new line of work," she warned. That put me on notice, and I believed she could see to that. I had heard she had a reputation for soliciting her people to exceed expectations.

"Sure, I guess that makes sense. But do you think I can lose this towel? Aha, I mean finish taking a quick shower and then we can talk?" I flustered.

"I know what you meant. And yeah, go ahead and lose the towel," she replied. I stood there for a moment as she delivered that with a straight face and looked at me.

"(Ahem) OK, thanks. Just give me a couple of minutes and I'll be right out."

I hurriedly jumped into the shower and washed my hair. As I was rinsing it out, I heard the glass door sliding...

"I'm sorry, I couldn't wait any longer - shall we get started?"

I turned to find Tanya naked in my shower. This is what she meant? I was in shock! On the other hand, I also had freshly imagined what she looked like naked, but now that I was seeing the real thing up close and personal - her luscious tits, her tight ass, she was a fucking goddess! I couldn't take my eyes off her. 

Tanya looked down at my twitching cock and didn't wait for an answer. She put a handful of body wash in the palm of her hand and firmly wrapped it around my cock and started to stroke me, sudsing up my expanding shaft. As she kissed me, I got even harder. She held up my dick in the palm of her hand.

"Hmm, I'd say you're a seven, maybe an eight. You're making quite an impression, Jack."

I was still in some disbelief as she squeezed me into a full erection. Then she rinsed me off and got down on her knees. She watched me as she took my throbbing cock and rubbed it against her face, her tongue darting out to lick my head as it passed to the other side. Then, bending underneath, she began tonguing my balls, playing with each one while continuing to pull on my engorged manhood. She licked up the underside of my shaft and took my head inside her skilled mouth, swirling her tongue under the tip. She was making me an offer that I couldn't refuse.

"Now here's a demonstration of how great our waterproof mascara is!" Tanya proclaimed. 

She wiggled her mouth side to side until she had swallowed me whole. The shower rained down on those big, beautiful eyelashes as she masterfully gazed into my eyes with my cock down her throat. Working me from base to tip. This definitely wasn't her first rodeo.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

Tanya shut off the water and we made our way over to the bathroom counter. She laid a towel across, sat up, and spread her legs open for me to appreciate her finely manicured Brazilian strip.

"You know, I'm also big on paying attention to details. And I'm thinking you do too."

She raked my trimmed pubic hair with her French-tipped nails. I took her hand aside and held it on the counter. Then I bent down and ravished her pussy lips. Sucked and pulled at them with my mouth. My tongue joined the action, licking all around. Passing up the middle and pushing ever so slightly inside. I used my free hand to grab and squeeze her highly coveted tits and nipples. Tanya ran her hand through my wet hair, urging for more.

"Mmm yes, like that...don't stop..."

I startled her when I slipped two fingers under my chin and inside her. Her moans grew louder as I slowly fucked my fingers in and out of her, swirling them around as well. My knuckles became thoroughly coated with her juices.

After what seemed like endless rounds of foreplay, Tanya led me out of the bathroom and stood herself in front of a full-length mirror. This mirror had the added benefit of being opposite sliding mirrored closet doors. She bent over and put her palms flat on the wall next to each side of the mirror.

I relished the invitation to mount her. I brought my swollen cock up to her pussy lips and she slid back onto it with ease. It felt sensational as she took me deeper and deeper, hugging and clenching her pussy on my cock. Then she started to fuck me, rocking back and forth. I watched her in the mirror manipulating my cock, her hips rolling ever so smoothly, her tits bouncing ever so rhythmically. She was phenomenal.

As good as that felt, I was determined to boost my standing. I met her halfway, ramming my pelvis into her. We took in the extra views the mirrors gave us, whether it was exchanging glances at each other, watching me fondle her tits, or observing the clear definition in my backside muscles as I power fucked her. I secured her hips, and with each ensuing thrust, Tanya moaned louder and louder:

"Ohhh...aahhh...ohh fuck...aahhh...aaaah...ooh yes...aaahhh...oh god YES!...OHHHHHHH!!!!"

Her orgasm soaked my cock as she trembled and buckled her knees. As Tanya regained her footing from her climax, I laid her on the edge of the bed and put her ankles up on my shoulders.

The bedframe, as sturdy as it was, still rocked up against the wall to echo the banging I was giving her. I looked down at her as her eyes rolled back before she closed them. She smiled with her mouth open, chin pointed to the ceiling, blissfully panting loudly as my cock drilled away at her pussy. I felt her nails dig into my hamstrings, wanting me to get closer, deeper.

"Mmm yes, oh, so full!" gasped Tanya. "Yes, fuck me, Jack! Mmm yess, keep it up!"

Now it was my moans that were growing louder and louder. The guests on the hotel floor knew exactly what was going on in Room 737. When she sensed I was ready to peak, she pushed me away and got down on her knees. Tanya stuck out her tongue and grabbed my cock, firmly yanking it. 

"Ahh yes, Jack! Cum on my face!" begged Tanya.

When she said that, I lost it. The tip of my cock strained hard, bursting with cum in large spurts on both sides of her face. My body jerked as I experienced euphoria. I kept ejaculating as she stroked me, not wanting it to end. Tanya sighed with approval as she released her hand and rubbed it all in. Then she put her fingers in her mouth to suck them clean.

"Yes, my favorite cream for the skin. Mmm, so warm and nourishing."

Tanya caught my cock in her mouth again and suctioned up and down on it for good measure. She smacked her lips and then quietly stood up, put on her clothes, and made her way for the door.

"So, Tanya, does my wife have a future here?" I asked.

"Well, Jack, you should keep this review between us, but for First Impression, you got a seven. Oral Skills, an eight. Taking Direction, eight. Customer Satisfaction, you earned a nine, and Overall Performance, another nine. But there's always room for improvement, so we'll see next time!"

As the door slammed behind her, I flopped on the bed. What had just happened?

Published 
Written by midlifedaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments